Louder Than Words (Lesbian St...

Bởi DanniNightShade

Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Epilogue

Chapter 85

834 63 2
Bởi DanniNightShade

Sylvia spoke with her dad for what seemed like hours before Evania's alarm woke them. Sylvia seemed to be in a panic, like she was about to loose this moment forever before Arthur simply smiled at her.

"I'll see you next time?" He questioned.

The panic left Sylvia's face as she returned the smile and nodded. "Next time dad. I love you."

"I love you too, Treasure."

Evania watched Sylvia embrace her father once more before the final bell rang and Evania's eyes opened to her bedroom while her alarm clock went off.

She reached over and shut it off before turning to face Sylvia as the succubi removed her arms from around Evania's body. She watched as Sylvia rubbed her eyes, but didn't miss the tear streaks running down her face that she attempted to wash away. Her black skin and purple horns on full display as her distress brought out her true form. "Are you okay?" Evania asked, a worried expression on her face.

"You keep telling me that I'm the greatest thing to ever happen to you." Sylvia admitted, her voice cracking as she choked back a sob. "But you are by far the greatest thing to ever happen to me."

"I didn't give you back your wings." Evania answered, trying to keep her own voice from cracking. "Kai and Kendra did that."

"I wouldn't have even thought to get Kendra. I wouldn't have even noticed something was killing me." She moved her hands away from her face only for Evania's hands to take their place as she cupped Sylvia cheeks. The succubus then gently gripped the vampire's wrists to hold her there. "I gave you your voice, and you gave me my dad."

"So we're perfect for each other then?" Evania questioned, this time unable to hold back her voice crack.

"No. I think we were meant for each other. So let's spend the rest of our eternity in absolute joy and bliss, shall we?" Sylvia chuckled.

Evania nodded a bit before leaning forward and capturing Sylvia's lips, a kiss which was eagerly returned.

An hour or so later they had slipped out of bed and were fully clothed while Sylvia finished cleaning the dishes after breakfast. Evania watched the succubi's tail sway behind her as she did so.

"I'd ask if you like what you see, but I already know the answer." Sylvia teased.

Evania didn't even blink at the statement. "I have a question."

"Ask away."

"Do all succubi usually possess their partners?" Evania questioned.

This got Sylvia to set down the dish she was currently cleaning to turn back towards her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I know we're not Izzy and Zali, but Izzy spends a lot of time possessing Zali. Is that because of how Izzy was connected to her? She told me it was a succubus thing, but you've never possessed me before."

"I didn't think you like the idea of it." Sylvia shrugged. "Nor did I ever really think it necessary."

"Then what's the point of it?"

"Well, during our 'Rite of Passage' so to speak, when we allow ourselves to be summoned to form Pacts with people-"

"I thought Devils formed Contracts?"

"Devils can grant you boons in return for a number of things, used to be for a person's soul. Succubi can form Pacts for similar reasons but almost always request sex as a payment and they can't create grandiose miracles in return. There's also the idea that most Pacts are just people summoning a succubi for absolutely mind blowing sex. Since we feed that way, technically its a win for both parties." Sylvia shrugged.

"I interrupted, sorry. What does that have to do with possession?"

"Well, depending on what was offered to the succubus in the Pact, said succubus might stick around. I had this one girl who wanted to be more sexually alluring and active. So I possessed her for a while to show her a few tricks. Succubi can feed on the person we've possessed, and the person said possession is going at it with. It tends to be more productive to have the person sleep around." Sylvia shrugged.

"You made someone sleep with a bunch of other people?"

"Don't say it like I forced her." Sylvia scoffed. "She wanted me to. She literally begged me to teach her. I offered to show just her, but she wanted trial by fire."

"I feel like that's a little much..."

Sylvia shrugged. "I mean, to each their own. Don't 'Yuck' someone else's 'Yum'."

Evania chuckled. "Where did you hear that?"

"Some girls in the school started saying it. For a succubus it's pretty spot on." Sylvia retorted before leaning against the counter towards Evania. "Any objections to it?"

"No. What's it like to possess someone?"

"I mean, I don't really find it too different. You know how you can kinda influence people's motions when you push into their brain hard enough?"

"Yeah."

"It's kinda like that, except your inside that person's brain. You feel and experience the world through them."

"Don't you already experience the world through me?"

"I sense your physical touch. I don't hear, see and smell through you. I might be able to tell when you're eating, but I can't tell the flavor." Sylvia explained.

"Is it a good feeling? Possessing someone?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, Izzy spends a lot of time possessing Zali, and even Kai has mentioned that she sort of enjoys the moments where she possessed either me or Zali. I wondered if maybe it was the same for you?"

Sylvia tapped her chin for a moment. "When I possessed people, I'll admit it's very intriguing."

"How so?"

"Well, I've lived for thousands of years in my body, and always seen things through my eyes from my perspective." Sylvia explained. "When you possess someone everything is similar, but different. You hear things differently, enjoy different tastes, different smells. You can feel things differently in some cases, or have different strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly, you're looking at things from the viewpoint of someone else. For the human's I've possessed, their joy when they experience my strength and magic for the first time is almost blissful in itself. They feel that spark of magic and realize there's so much more. From my perspective, there's a unique sense of mortality, that fear of time moving forward. And honestly, mortality has it's benefits."

"You don't like being immortal?"

"I didn't say that. But to experience it through the eyes of an actual mortal offers a unique viewpoint on it. Looking at a mortal, you see a frail individual. One that will be gone in a hundred years or so and that has to contend with slow healing and frail bones. Looking from a mortal, you see the joy in getting to complete all your goals before you die, the rush of danger, and the genuine desire to search out true love. Don't get me wrong, just knowing is fantastic. But slowly falling in love, or getting the object of your affection to fall for you is just as beautiful in it's own way."

"Have you possessed a vampire before?"

"A regular turned vampire yes. They summoned me because they were lonely and wanted someone to speak to for a while. Afterwards he wanted me to help him find someone who could love him."

"Did you?"

"I'm not cupid or anything but I gave it my best shot."

"Who did you try and set him up with?"

"He had a crush on a Nymph." She chuckled. "That was interesting."

"A Nymph? Like Ciera and Dale?"

"He was a Tundra Forest Nymph. Most people couldn't survive the trek up the mountain. But an undead whom wasn't affected by the cold was easily able to make the climb. Especially since he lived out there to avoid humans."

"What was a vampire like?"

"In his case it was very cold." Sylvia explained, shivering a bit as she thought about it. "It was a deep emptiness that seemed to have no bottom. It was a little unnerving. Then, as he got to know the Nymph more it slowly eased up. He was also incredibly strong. A lot of the time I didn't know how he managed to do simple tasks without breaking things more."

Evania glanced down at her hands as she flexed her fingers.

"Do you want me to possess you?"

Evania blinked up at Syliva. "Is it the same as Kai?"

"I'm a bit more subtle." Sylvia chuckled. "My soul isn't an overwhelming warmth that pushes away negativity like her's does. I just... am."

"I see."

"Does the idea of me possessing you make you more nervous than when Kai does? I'm insulted." Sylvia teased.

"What other things can you do to the person you possess?"

"Well, I can make it so that you can see me, even though I'm not really there."

"Wait... so like you could be sitting across from me at the table but no one can actually see you?"

"Right. And since I can hear your thoughts when I possess you, we can have a mental conversation that no one else can hear as well. It feels like were talking out loud, but in reality you're just speaking in your mind."

"That sounds like a video game or a book." Evania noted.

"Where do you think they got the idea from?" Sylvia chuckled. "Do you know how many smut authors get their ideas from actual succubus encounters?"

"That's kind of unnerving..."

"It's really not that hard to summon a Succubus. Sometimes we just show up when we sense someone having a one man party." Sylvia wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'd hope that you don't anymore..."

"Of course not." Sylvia touched her chest as if she was insulted. "I'm a married woman!"

"Not yet." Evania rolled her eyes. "Almost."

"Did you want me to possess you? To see how it feels?"

"Well Zali doesn't seem to mind... I'm curious. I would have thought you'd be jealous that someone else was inside my body." Evania raised an eyebrow.

Sylvia turned her head and raised a perfect eyebrow right back. "Did you just make a sex joke about how Kai was inside you?"

"I'm just saying."

"I don't have to be jealous. I've been inside you in way better ways." Sylvia grinned.

Evania rolled her eyes. "I'd like to try and see what it feels like."

"Can I do the dishes with your body?" Sylvia asked.

"I guess..."

"I should also mention that technically I have possessed you before. But only for like a split second at a time."

"What? How?"

"I can teleport to your body since we're linked so powerfully. I just 'Poof' into your body when I need to then step out. I rarely ever use it though, only then I think you really need me."

"I did think it was weird that sometimes you were just there."

"I've done it... what, three times?"

"And I never noticed, so I guess it can't be that bad." Evania shrugged.

"Still want to try?"

Evania nodded. "So you can just teleport into my body at anytime?"

"Mhmm."

"And you can make me hallucinate seeing you when you're not actually in front of me?"

"Mhmm."

"So how long have I been possessed today?"

"Since I mentioned I'm more subtle." Sylvia grinned, her image simply fading away like a mist.

Evania glanced down at her hands, trying to see or sense the difference. It took a bit before she noticed the heavy spark of magic that wasn't there before, and that she couldn't reach out to Sylvia's mind like she usually could. Instead she just kept getting sent in circles, like Sylvia's mind was overlapping with her own.

Then, Sylvia seemed to take control as Evania's body moved on its own. It startled her, but the movement wasn't large enough where it made her panic. Her hands turned over and her fingers wiggled a before they started signing "I love you."

"You're such a looser." Evania rolled her eyes only for her eyes to lock back on her hands and her face to turn up into a grin.

"And how many times must I tell you, that I'm your looser." Sylvia answered with Evania's mouth and voice. "We're going to do the dishes now, alright?"

"Sure."

Evania almost couldn't tell which of them started walking towards the sink, but she definitely knew it was Sylvia who was controlling the body to clean the last of the dishes. She could tell because the succubus was barely applying any pressure to anything she grabbed, like she was afraid to break something with Evania's vampiric strength.

"You don't have to be so careful." Evania noted.

Sylvia seemed to recoil back, releasing control where Evania finished cleaning the dish before setting it down and turning away from the sink. Without thinking she pulled her left sleeve up and smiled at the golden tattoos that were now on her own skin.

How'd you know that'd be there? Sylvia asked.

"Considering it shows up on your clothing, I figured it would probably show up on me. Plus, magic tattoos tend to ignore possession rules."

True. Speaking of magic, you think we could duel like this?

"With you dueling someone else through me? How would you draw your sword?"

Sylvia answered by making Evania reach her arm forward where her hand disappeared into the golden portal that was Sylvia's treasury. She gripped the hilt of a sword before pulling it back out where she was holding onto Caliburn, and looking across the beautiful surface of the blade. Evania admired it for a few moments before Sylvia seemed to hold it out again towards the middle of the kitchen.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm curious." Sylvia answered.

"About wh- SHIT!"

Of course, Evania did not expect the sword to suddenly gain a billion pounds where it practically dragged her onto her face. She only barely managed to pull her fingers out from under it as it hit the ground flat, even bouncing a bit like it didn't weigh an absolute ton. "How does that even happen?"

Sylvia stepped away from Evania with a grin before reaching down and picking the sword up by the hilt effortlessly. "My dear Evania, you just aren't the King of England."

"Alright Thor..." Evania grumbled.

"So, I think we could definitely fight in the arena. Imagine Vanessa's face when she realizes she's actually fighting the both of us. Or Kai!? Oh my god, what if the entire school thinks you just kicked the crap out of Kai?"

"Would you actually fight her for real in my body?"

"I wouldn't be getting the glory." Sylvia chuckled. "You would, and I'm fine with that."

"We'll see." Evania chuckled.

Sylvia touched the blade of the sword into the ground as she leaned forward like she was using it as a cane before smirking at her. "How much fun do you think I could have, spending a day in your body?"

"Well, how is it fair that you get to spend a day in mine when I can't do that to you?" Evania raised an eyebrow.

"Of course you can." Sylvia chuckled. "You can push your mind into my head the way you have before. There's really no difference. The only one is that you're technically not with me."

"I dunno. Sounds like it could be really embarrassing."

"Oh, it would be super embarrassing." Sylvia grinned. "Imagine all the things I could do to you from inside." She purred, her tone dropping a bit as she glanced at Evania up and down getting pink to spread across the vampire's cheeks.

"When you put it that way there's no way in hell I'd let you." Evania answered, but her voice quivered just enough to give away her own curiosity.

"My dearest Treasure, if only you could say that while you weren't changing color, I might believe you."

"Are you trying to make it a challenge?"

"I'm challenging you." Sylvia answered. "See, I know your curiosity Treasure. You want to know what it would be like to surrender the reins to someone else, so to speak. You're dying to know what would happen."

"I might be curious, but my curiosity doesn't overlap my common sense. I know the kind of person you are Sylvie."

Sylvia's eyes narrowed at her mother's pet name, and for a moment Evania felt like she had successfully struck a nerve. Instead the wicked grin returned not a second later. "Well then Eva, care to make a bet?"

"There's an actual challenge now? I didn't realize we were playing a game."

"Let's see which of us can pretend to be the other person for the day, without giving it away to our friends."

"I see only one problem with this plan."

"Oh?"

"Kai can hear and sense when people around her are possessed. Whenever Isirona is inside Zali she can hear their internal conversation as if Isirona is speaking in the room." Evania explained. "So, if we interact with Kai while you're possessing me, she's going to know about it."

"I take that as added challenge."

"There's also the fact that you're a perfectionist and study every little detail about a person, so of course you have a massive advantage over me."

"You mean to tell me, that you wouldn't absolutely love the idea of getting to pretend to be me for a day? Get to be as loud and obnoxious as you want while literally no one cares?"

"That's true, everyone already expects you to do something stupid, so I shouldn't have to try too hard."

"I'm very spontaneous." Sylvia wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Okay. Say I accept this challenge, what do you get for it?"

"Well, if your talking Pact terms, I would usually have to require a certain amount of fucking as compensation." Sylvia leaned one arm on the hilt of the sword while tapping her chin with her free hand. "But I can just have sex with you pretty much whenever so it's not as much of a reward."

"Sex with me isn't rewarding enough?"

"Oh trust me, if I didn't absolutely enjoy it I wouldn't always be teasing you." Sylvia winked before seemingly going back into thought. "What could you do or give me that I can't already have?"

Evania seemed to think on it too, trying to think of something that she could do for Sylvia that the succubus had always wanted to do or something similar. However there wasn't really anything that she could think of that wouldn't really feel meaningful enough. "Does it have to be serious?" Evania asked.

"Of course not." The succubus chuckled. "It could be something stupid that I've always wanted to try... Hmm..."

"Sex related?"

Sylvia raised a perfect eyebrow curiously.

Before Evania could even say what she was thinking, the succubus seemed to understand as a huge grin spread across her face as her tail went rigid a moment before swaying behind her like a predatory cat. "My dearest Treasure! You're so much more naughty than I give you credit for!"

"Nope. Changed my mind."

"Oh no! You can't back track on that now, Treasure! You've already thought about it!"

"Nope. I refuse."

"You're seriously telling me you're not interested in discovering how it feels to -"

"No!" Evania's hands moved to her face to try and hide the red now burning across her cheeks. Sylvia answered by returning her sword to it's pocket dimension before reaching forward with a smile and placing her hands on Evania's shoulders. Evania could almost hear the purr in her succubus' chest as she thought of how much fun she could have.

"Treasure?"

"Its embarrassing. I changed my mind."

"You're telling me you're not curious?"

"Shut up."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of." Sylvia chuckled. "That's a perfectly good use for a tail."

"It's only because Vanessa keeps fucking teasing Zali with it!"

"I mean, you clearly don't see how I react every time she does." Sylvia chuckled. "As soon as its brought up the lust just flows off that human like rain. No matter what she says, she secretly loves it. Plus it's not like we haven't used it before."

Evania groaned and turned away from Sylvia, not willing to remove her hands from her face. However Sylvia just stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the smaller girl with a smile. "And if you win, what would you like?"

Evania slid her hands down her face a bit, realizing the first thing that came to mind before she turned in Sylvia's arms and looked up at the succubus.

"You have to fight Kai in the arena, and you can't hold back."

Sylvia's mouth opened for a second like a witty retort was going to fall out before realization seemed to dawn on her. That wasn't at all what she was expecting and it left her a bit more flustered than she was prepared for.

"You just want your Fiancé to be the Arena Champion."

"It would have it's perks." Evania answered.

"Tail sex, or being the Arena Champion... You're not really giving me a downside here..."

"We both know you hate the idea of showing off." Evania answered, pressing a finger into Sylvia's chest. "So you're going to do everything in your power to win."

"Aye, true. But I also don't like seeing you so uncomfortable, so it's not really in my interest to-"

"I'll sleep naked for a month."

Sylvia's brain seemed to have short circuited, because not only did her mouth stop moving, but her train of thought came to a halt as well. Evania could see the purple magic spiral in the succubi's irises and knew that the succubus was most definitely going to give it her best shot for a prize like that.

"You, Treasure, have a deal."

The succubus stepped back a moment before offering her lover a hand to shake. Without thinking, Evania gripped her hand and watched Sylvia's crest appear hovering over the back of their hands a moment before simply vanishing.

"You just made a pact with a succubus."

"That succubus is my Fiance."

"True. But doesn't it make you feel a little dirty inside?"

"No more than usual."

"Gods I fucking love you."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

50.1K 1.4K 52
We've heard of the usual supernatural entourage; werewolves, vampires, angels and all that but.... have you ever heard of a succubus? No? Let me give...
438 40 17
Two girls. One heart. A tale of an unusual love. A story some of us need to hear. ~ "I like you. I don't care how uncomfortable that makes anybody. A...
350K 17.6K 78
Cover by Yukuma Bear https://www.redbubble.com/people/pint-sizedpanda/shop?asc=u Our discord https://discord.gg/bqHFeZBnWj She has a text channel for...