Alpha Isaiah ✔️

By Midika

*Thirteenth Book in the Alpha Series - Can be read as standalone* "Isaiah..." I breathe. He's so close, I can... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
EPILOGUE

FORTY FIVE

1.9K 90 7
By Midika

Word Count: 1789

~Avia

Isaiah's fingers press gently into my jaw, turning my head around so he can examine my face.

Kit's hit has left a mark, which I've thankfully covered with makeup, although by the seething anger simmering in Isaiah's gaze, some of it is still visible. It's not good, considering it's Tai's wedding day to Elise, and important people will be present. But by the end of the ceremony, it won't matter.

"I'm going to kill him," Isaiah growls softly.

He looks handsome, dressed up as he is, looking the part he is meant to play. Today, it doesn't hurt to see him like this, knowing we are going to escape this life, that he is mine completely, and soon, him and I can be together with no interruption.

"Me too," I sigh, fighting the urge to touch the tender flesh of my cheek. It only stoke my anger, my desire for revenge that I will be granted today.

"I can't believe he would hit you." He shakes his head, dark brows furrow.

"It won't matter after today, right?" I say lightly, trying to remind of why we are still here, why we are still putting up with this. So much rides on today. Everything needs to go perfectly, otherwise we are doomed.

He tucks a piece of my hair behind my hair. "You're right. I just want him gone."

"And he will be."

"I'm going to make him suffer, for what he did to you, and my mother," he tells me firmly. I can see the confidence in him, his readiness for this. I've never seen him so sure of anything regarding his father, but I know Malin doesn't have to worry. Isaiah isn't going to change his mind last minute. He isn't going to have mercy on Kit.

I rest my hands on his chest, feeling the lavish fabric of his suit on my skin. "We just need to get through this wedding first, right?"

Everyone is in position, waiting to enact our plan.

"There a lot of the rebellion members in there, along with some of the important families," Isaiah reminds me. I nod. The rebellion members that are present will ensure no one will try to defend Kit when we kill him publicly. And the important families will be there to witness it, to know that change is coming to the Pack.

"We have to stop Malin from killing them," I say. I know she will be tempted to.

"Kae doesn't want anyone to die. She believes she has enough information to expose them, so that once Kit is gone, they will actively want to step down," Isaiah explains. That's a relief. Too many people have died as it is, I just have to hope Malin doesn't do anything to jeopardise this mission.

"Good, I prefer that," I say. "Now, have a good wedding."

I go to walk out the door, but Isaiah grabs my arm, turning me to face him again.

"Elise has been with the rebellion for a while now, and she truly believes in the cause. She knows as much as I do that this isn't real, and it never has been," he assures me. I sigh, nodding. It's like he can read my mind. I'm not jealous, but I trust Isaiah more than I trust Elise.

"I know. Now go, so we can get this over with," I say, leaning upward to kiss him on the cheek, before I rush out the room.

The wedding is held in the backyard, right near the gazebo that I've spent so much time in while living here. A lot of work seems to be put into the venue, fit for an Alpha and a Luna.

My stomach twists as I walk outside, and not just because of the overwhelming scent of the ivory flowers. Many people are already seated, flanking the aisle. I can see who are rebellion members and who are not, but the important families don't seem to take much notice, speaking to those next to them.

I wander down the aisle, trying not to look at the alter, all dressed up and magnificent looking, with beautiful flowers and white ribbons.

"Kenna, why don't you come sit next to me."

Pausing, I look to my left, Kit motioning to the empty spot next to him. He has a smug smile on his face, wanting to torture me for a little longer. I should just walk away, but knowing what is going to happen, I would quite like to be seated right next to him.

I give him a saccharine smile. "Absolutely."

"A beautiful couple, are they not?" Kit says, leaning back in his seat, no worries at all. Exactly what he wants is coming to fruition. His arrogance will be the death of him.

I nod. "This wedding surely will change the course of this Pack forever."

He twists his head. "For the better, right?"

"Yes. For the better," I affirm.

He doesn't think I care, considering he believes I'm from the Love Pack. But he knows I care about Isaiah, and that I want to be with him. He just wants to hurt me more, make me think that being with Isaiah would ruin the chances for this Pack to finally flourish, as if he isn't the cause of it.

The wedding starts shortly after our conversation diminishes.

Isaiah comes down the aisle first, and then Elise, to some strange music that I know she hates. But she plastered a faux smile on her face, making it seem as though she is truly in love with Isaiah, making everyone believe, for just a moment that they want this marriage.

Right before the procession starts, Malin and Kadrick emerged from where I knew they would be hiding, biding their time. They are fully armed, and at the same time as they emerge onto the alter, the guards Kit thought have been hired to keep this wedding safe and contained, all back away, keeping a healthy distance, although stay close, ready to intervene if anyone thinks of fleeing.

"I would suggest everyone stays seated for this. It will be far more interesting than this ceremony," Malin says, as everyone erupts into panicked murmurs, looking around for a way to escape. There is none, they are all surrounded.

"What's going on?" Kit demands, looking over his shoulder, realising what is happening.

"You're going to die today Kit. For all the terrible things you have done to this Pack," Elise tells him, dumping the flowers she was holding onto the ground, his expression changing entirely.

"I don't think so," he growls.

He grabs my arm, yanking me to standing position. Before I can fight him off, my back is against his chest, a knife to my throat.

Isaiah rushes forward, but Kit snaps at him. "Step back, everyone...I will kill her."

"Let her go father. This isn't about her," Isaiah says calmly, although I see the panic in his eyes. I can feel my own, rising up in my chest, knowing Kit isn't afraid to kill me. He's wanted to for long enough, so I'm surprised he's hesitation.

"It is about her, son. I knew she was your mate the moment I saw the way you looked at her. You've never been interested in anything as much as you are interested in her. I should have killed her when I got the chance," Kit growls. I frown. He knew?

"Hurt her, and I won't kill you today, father. I will ensure you live out your life in the most painful way possible, and I will not apologise for it," Isaiah says, his voice frighteningly calm.

"This man you are looking at right now is willing to kill an innocent girl...Think what he is capable of doing to the rest of your Pack," Malin says to all the families, who are pinned to their seats, watching with horror. Whether they believe Kit is a monster or not doesn't matter. They themselves are monsters.

"Careful, Malin," Kadrick warns.

If she says anything more, Kit will go through with it, and he will kill me. But it dawns on me that Malin doesn't care. If I die for her to get what she wants, it won't matter, because she wins in the end. Despite everything we have gone through in all our years of friendship, she is okay with me dying.

"He will do it, and he will-"

Malin is cut off, as Elise suddenly lurches forward, drawing a knife from the bodice of her dress, stabbing Malin right in the stomach.

The surprise strikes me for a moment, as Malin collapses onto the alter.

But it's short-lived, feeling Kit's shock also, allowing me to grab the hilt of the knife, and twist it from his hand, turning around to press it against his neck.

"You murdered my parents," I hiss, letting the edge of the blade cut the surface of his skin, blood trailing down his neck. He stays perfectly skill, anger and fear muddled in his eyes. He can see my intentions in my eyes.

His jaw clenches. "I have no idea who your parents are, rebel bitch."

"You burned my village down, and killed so many innocent people. And now, you deserve to die, in front of all the people you manipulated into thinking like you," I seethe.

I could hesitate, make it more painful, or revel in the feeling a little longer, but I can't, I'm so angry, imagining my family dying because of his actions, so I slice the knife along his neck, swiftly killing him.

Everyone is silent, as he grabs a hold of his neck, stumbling back, blood spraying out from between his fingers.

Disgusted, I step back, dropping the knife.

"I don't feel guilty..." he chokes, falling to his knees. That dark, disturbing gaze remains pinned to me, before he falls onto his face, the life seeping out of him.

My throat burns as I hold back my tears. "And that's why you're dead, and I'm not."

💙••💛

If you enjoy the story, it's always ten chapters ahead on Radish. It's another way of supporting me as a writer, so thank you!

***

I have a brand new story called IMMORTAL PRINCE now available on Radish, and soon on Wattpad (:

"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is.

He watches me with an intensity that I know only he is capable of. "Put my hand where you want me to touch you."

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!! Thank you all!

I hope you guys enjoyed!!

Instagram: Sophie_Midika

Snapchat: Midikacrane

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4K 79
***Please read my message on November 12, 2019 (if you can) for enlightenment purposes*** "Who are you?" A certain Luna asked. "Tell me, why do I fe...
22.2M 586K 30
*BOOK TWO* (Can he read as standalone) **THIS BOOK IS FULLY PUBLISHED NOW ON AMAZON. FIFTEEN CHAPTERS FROM THE END OF THIS BOOK HAVE BEEN REMOVED!! *...
1.2M 72.9K 48
*BOOK EIGHT* (Can be read as standalone) *Mature Content Involved* "Caught between two lovers, but which one is real?" Alpha Faye is the only female...
989K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...