ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ - TK

By anonymousbts7

A beautiful story of a Kim and a Jeon. 🤍🪄 Kim taehyung, Min yoongi , jung hose... More

Author
THE KIM FAMILY
THE JEON FAMILY
1.The Arrival
2. Encounter
3.Tease
4.Heartbreak
5.Tennis
6.Caring heart
7.Kitchen romance
8.Playfulness
9.Just Dance
10.Pangs of guilt
11.Drunk state
12.New Couple
13.Picnic
14.Who?
15.Markson
16. Pain
17. A proposal
18. Feelings
19.Quick plans
20.The Day - America
The Kim Mansion
21.Scented
22. First Day
23.Jealousy
24. Trespassing
25. Unexpected
26.Brand new pair
27. The First Ever Date
28.Hide and Seek
29.Wedding Anniversary
30.Consoling time
31.Life Goes On
32.Lunatic people
33.Surprise
34.The Happy News
35.The grand day:Wedding
36.Love Night
37.The Past
38.The Celebration
39.The Tension
41.News Reveal
42.Issues...
43.The Sunday
44.BABY BUN BUN
45.Family-THE END
Thank You and New Book

40.Expecting

5K 251 59
By anonymousbts7

The couple reached their mansion around evening. Taehyung took jungkook in his arms and laid him on their bed.

The younger was so tired to even open his eyes. Tae wiped jungkook's body with a wet cloth and later changed his clothes into a comfortable one.

Taehyung took a cold bath and changed too before laying beside the younger, cuddlling to sleep.

The family arrived the next day as they stayed at the beach house because of the heavy rain.

~~

Days later:

Yoonmin along with the baby arrived at the Kim mansion today because it's sunday and namjin was eagerly wanting to see the fluff ball too.

"Awwiee hana baby..... Come to grandma. "
Jin hold the baby in his arms and made funny faces making the baby smile widely.

Jungkook looked at their interaction and smile widely.
He went towards jimin and sat beside him.

"Kookie... How are you my baby? "
Asked jimin and hugged the younger sideways.

"I'm...good jiminie."

"Really? You've any problem? "

"No no I'm perfectly fine. "

"But y--"

Their conversation were cut off when hana cried loudly.

"Jimin... I think baby is hungry. "
Jin said to jimin and passed the baby to jimin.

Jimin took her inside to feed.

Jungkook sat on the couch , mind going to deep thoughts.

' I feel like something is happening with my body.
Why I've this feeling?
Aa whatever... My Overthinking mind.. You shut up oky!!! '

Few minutes later,
Jimin came with the baby towards him. Jungkook took her in his arms and started to play with her.

"Awie awie awie hanuuu babiee... You are choo chutee.. Aww"

Jimin laughed seeing his brother-daughter interaction. Jungkook is actually very good with kids.

The baby started to giggle loudly looking at jungkook. Jungkook kissed her and tickled her which increases her gigglings too.

The other side of the couch, sat yoongi and tae.

Yoongi looked at Tae after hearing no response from the younger.

Yoongi slapped his head hardly, awakening tae.

"YOONGSSS.... "

"YAH are you even in this planet bro? "

"Ya I'm "
mumbled him.

"What happened to you?
What are you thinking so deeply? "

"I was just watching jungkook-hana interaction.
He is really good with kids. "

"So"

"So?..... Nothing!!! "

"Really?...
Let me guess. You are thinking about having a baby right? "

"N-no..
Actually yes. But I don't know if jungkookie is interested... We didn't had any talk about this recently. "

"Then talk with him. "

"We talked about this, a few months after we married. And we planned to have baby after 1 year or so. That's it. But now it's almost one year. And I'm not sure if he thought about this matter."

"You dump ass motherfucker.. Ask him bitch.. Don't Overthink with you nonworking brain.
Bye"

Said yoongi and went towards others, leaving a sulking Tae behind.

~~

2 WEEKS LATER:

It's been two weeks after yoonmin's visit. Tae didn't got any time to talk about this matter because of nervousness and less time.

These weeks were hectic for both as taehyung were having a medical conference in Spain. So he needs to go there. He and other doctors are preparing for that.

Jungkook had an exhibition in his art gallery for 3 days straight. It was so hectic and busy for him too.

Today, jungkook didn't went to his gallery as usual because he's not feeling well.

Taehyung went to Spain day before yesterday and will be back tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Yeonjun went to his university early in the morning itself. He is having an exam today.

Namjoon went to office as usual too.

Jimin started working again. Mrs jeon can manage hana pretty easily as she is not a trouble maker like jimin.

Jungkook and jin were having their breakfast and some chit chats.

"You are okay alone here right kookie? "
Asked jin with concern.

"Don't worry eomma. I'm okay. "

Jin finished his food and got ready to go. He came near kookie to bid goodbye.

"Kookie.. Are you feeling good? "

"Y-ya eomma.. Why? "

Jungkook was feeling nauseous, tiredness, fatigue and mild stomach pain for the last weeks but he thought that it was because of this tight schedule.

Jin came foreword and checked his eyes for a moment.

"Your periods are regular right? "

[I added periods here because periods are necessary to get pregnant. And this is a mpreg story too. I'm really sorry if this make anyone comfortable.]

"Yaa my periods ar--"

Jungkook paused his sentence for a moment. His eyes widen when he realisation hit him hardly. Jungkook stood there frozen unable to move or speak.

"Huh? "

Suddenly, Jin's phone started ringing. It's from the hospital. The nurse called to inform some emergency.

"Kookie.. There is some emergency in the hospital. I need to go right now. Take care. "

Jungkook waved his hands because he don't trust his voice in this situation.

Jungkook ran towards their shared bedroom and walked back and forth for some minutes.

He thought about the things happening to him for the past weeks.

"Omg... I felt strange these days... And this symptoms.. Ah shit I thought it's because of the work load. Am I pregnant? But we use protection all the time though.

WHAT !!!! NOO THAT DAY.. OMG.
We did it in the car without protection, I forgot to take the pill too..

Am I pregnant?

Should I call eomma.. He's a gynecologist. Did he felt something this morning.

How can I be so dumb? I didn't even got my periods this month...

What should I do?

Taehyung is not here!!!

Should I go and buy a pregnancy test kit... No no I'm afraid to check alone.

Then,
What to doooooo!!! "

Jungkook is mumbling while walking back and forth in the bedroom for the last 30 minutes.

Suddenly, he felt his head spinning. He sat on the bed and rest for a bit. This made him calm.

"Jimin....

JIMIN HYUNG

YAA I should call jiminiee. "

Jimin is a gynecologist too. For the first 6 months, he worked as the Junior of Jin. But later now, he has his own cabin and consultation space.

Jungkook took his phone and called him. The first two times, it passes to voice mail.

But he called again, this time jimin picked up.

On call:

JIMIN: "Jungkookie.. I'm in my rounds. I'll call you later. "

KOOKIE: "JIMINIE WAITTTT.... "

JIMIN: "YAAAHH my poor ear.
What the hell happened to you?"

KOOKIE: "C-chim"
Jungkook's voice trembled a bit.

JIMIN: "Kookie.. You okay? "

KOOKIE: "I want to see you. "

JIMIN: "When? "

KOOKIE: "Now.. "

JIMIN: "Then come over. "

KOOKIE: "Ok .. bye"

Jungkook cut the call and ran to the washroom to freshen up. He got ready and got in his car.

He speed up to the hospital. Jin is having an emergency operation, so he'll not be there anywhere.

Jungkook wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans.

After 20 minutes, he arrived at the hospital. He went inside looking for jimin.

Yoongi and hobi are in different buildings, and taehyung is on a medical conference abroad.. Namjoon is in the Kims office... So he doesn't need to worry about them.

He came inside and asked the receptionist,

"Dr Min Jimin"

"He's in his cabin. Do you have an appointment? "

"Yes .. I'm Jeon jungkook. "

"Oh sorry sir. You are his brother right. "

"No no It's okay and ya. "

Jungkook already knew jimin's cabin. So he went there and knocked. He got inside after hearing a small come in.

"Kookie.. You came!!
What happened to you?
Come.. Sit"

Jimin and jungkook sat down on the couch in his cabin. Jungkook bite his lips nervously.

He's ok with sharing his doubt with his brother because they're so close from childhood, that they share everything like best friends.And moreover, he's a gynecologist.

Jungkook took a deep breath and said,

"Jiminie.. I doubt that I'm pregnant. "

*silence *

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

"WHAAAAAAAATTTTT?????"

"Jimin... Please don't shout. I'm having headache too. "
Said him and cupped his head in his hands.

Jimin hugged him tightly and said sorry few times.

Then, jimin asked for symptoms and from how many days since he's feeling this...etc etc...

After that, he gave him a pregnancy test kit and told him to go and check.

Jungkook went inside the washroom. Jimin walk back and forth in the room..
Excitement is evident in his expressions.

Few minutes later, jungkook came and hand over.

"Let's wait for a few minutes ok.
Calm down kookie.. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

"JUNGKOOKIEEEEEEEE YOU ARE PREGNANTTTTTTTTT.
MY BABYYYYYYYYYYY....... "

Jimin ran towards the younger's side and hugged him tightly. Both of them broke down into tears at that moment.

They cried in happiness while still hugging each other.

Jungkook felt overwhelmed. He and Tae is having a baby of their own. He is so sure that taehyung will be very happy hearing the news because even if they didn't talked about this topic openly but he can feel the older's heart and wish.

"What's happening here? "

______________🤍🪄_______________

(Jungkookie is PREGNANT... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
How you feel guys??)

@pretty_7angels
This is my insta id.. You can follow me if you want❤

Thankyou for reading...

Please vote and comment🌼

I love you🤰

Ready for this moment????

🥺✨🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 18.5K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...
34.3K 1.5K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...
293K 13.3K 47
Jeons are the biggest name in the industry and they love their only son who is so obedient to them. Or is their son obedient? Jeon Jungkook the only...
314K 12.3K 48
Where Kim Taehyung youngest son world most popular Kim Family married to a orphans boy Jeon Jungkook.. Kim Taehyung who have everything everyone...