A Mob Boss's Honour

By royal888

This is the story of many mob families. It is set in the 1950s. There are many families involved in the crim... More

Author's Note
Family Tree
1. Family Life
2. The Party
3. Social Time
4. Date Night
5. Challenge
6. True Danger
7. Outrage
8. Changes
9. School
10. Understanding
11. Encounter
12. Allies
13. Surprises
14. School & Home Life
15. Literature
16. Phoenix
17. Relationship Drama
18. Sounds & Cars
19. Lost Love
20. The New Joiners
21. Girl Talk
22. Rose's Secrets
23. Affairs
24. Bianchi Mansion
25. Vigilante
26. Young Minds
27. Teenage Plans
28. Sports Time
29. Responsibility
30. Being Closer
31. More Time Together
32. Business Calls
33. Honesty
34. Talking at the Diner
35. A Mansion in Boston
36. An Eventful Evening
38. Ladies' Choices
39. Collaborations
40. Hidden Feelings
41. Spaces Apart
42. Family Ties
43. Friendships
44. Reliance
45. Shocking Turn
46. Sword
47. New Days
48. Choices
49. Closer Than Brothers
50. Leaders
51. Portrait
52. Mercenary
53. Waiting
54. Star Crossed
55. Night Time Talk
56. Waves of Change
57. Dawn of New Dangers
58. Control
59. A Feud
60. Persistence
61. Fighters
62. Love is Forever

37. Connections

671 41 26
By royal888

It was late at night. Luigi's car driven by a chauffeur and followed by cars of bodyguards entered through the gates of the Alessandrini property. Luigi spotted the Bellagio cars still there parked in front of the mansion. He looked at his watch. What in the world was Gianluca still doing there? He was supposed to take Lena out on a date and then bring her home before bed time. He had not been told he was going to stay longer. As he got off the car, he was told that Gianluca was waiting to speak with him in the living room. Luigi ordered "I will meet him in my room. It is quite late at night."

The guard who had informed him of Gianluca's request bowed slightly "Yes sir. I will inform them of your response."

Luigi made his way to his room and took off his coat. As he started untying his tie, he heard a knock on the door. He said "Come in."

Gianluca came inside and shut the door "Hi."

Luigi rapide an eyebrow "It is late at night. What are you doing here?"

Gianluca said "I needed to talk to you..."

Luigi said "You could talk to me tomorrow."

Gianluca sighed as he walked towards Luigi slowly "Do not downplay this situation Luigi. We both know why I am here and this meeting could not wait till tomorrow. I need answers Luigi. I hear Salvatorio and his sister Smeralda are on American soil. What do they want from your family that made you and your father leave suddenly?"

Luigi stood in front of his bed and said "It was business...."

Gianluca walked closer to Luigi and stood in front of him "Whatever business that concerns Lena's admirer also concerns me. He is a threat to her and I need to be involved and hear all the information you can give me. Do not miss any information just because of business Luigi. I am so frustrated right now. You have no idea. I am the last to find out Lena has an admirer from Sicily and cherry on top he is now in America doing god knows what."

Luigi said "I have no intention of hiding anything from you Gianluca... I never thought Salvatorio was your problem... Take a seat Gianluca." He then sat down on his bed

Gianluca pulled a chair and sat opposite Luigi "Go on. Tell me what is going on here?"

Luigi sighed "I don't know where to start... You may not know all the details of the business matter here Gianluca... To cut the story short, the Romano family who only used to do business in Italy have now started investing in America as their businesses are booming. They have already taken over many areas and businesses on Boston... Now it is it New York's turn..."

Gianluca said "What?"

Luigi said "My father does have a range of businesses like all over New York. We do business with many other crime families. Some are big and some are small.  Somehow the Romanos have secured some big contracts that affects the businesses of many families on the east coast. Some of these businesses belong to families who do business with us... They are mostly smaller crime families with less protection who have to sign contracts when given the chance. Well, let's say... the Romanos have taken over many businesses who are our clients or we are their clients. We have two options. The first option is this.... We cut them out and we invest our money elsewhere. This option means we abandon some of our businesses leading to no financial loss to us of course because my father knows what he is doing. The second option is that we work with the Romanos..."

Gianluca said "You should not take the second option if there is no financial loss..."

Luigi said " You may say it is an easy decision. We should just stand our ground and avoid making ties with the Romanos who's morality and business values do not match ours... Never mind Salvatorio's interest in Lena... But it is not that simple... If we abandon these businesses many people may lose their jobs and they may not be willing to work for the Romanos if given the option. They may get killed. We may help them relocate but these businesses are not on our territories. If the Romanos decide to hurt these people who refuse to give their loyalty to the new owners if we are out of the picture then we will retaliate. We protect those who are loyal to us. A mob war over something that can be resolved with peaceful solutions is unnecessary."

Gianluca asked "What are you saying? Is your father working with the Romanos now?"

Luigi said "He might be by early hours of the next morning. Yes. I do not know of the final outcome. We were still in the middle of the meeting with lawyers and business representatives of the Romanos in their New York offices when my father decided to send me home... It is my father' s decision. But thinking back to the consequences of refusing the offer of the Romanos and pulling out, I do not think my father' s answer will be no... So We will see. I can ask my father of the outcome tomorrow morning Gianluca and I will let you know..."

Gianluca asked "So the Romanos are your potential business partners.... How can your father be ok with that?"

Luigi said "Gianluca... The Romanos are not our enemies... We have no problems with them. They have pushed and pushed to make the Alessandrinis their business partners. If they do not succeed now, they will keep pushing. They want to be close to us..."

Gianluca asked "All because of Salvatorio wanting to be Lena's man? Really?..."

Luigi said "No... It is not about that... Maybe little bit. Maybe they want to keep their heir happy... But this has historical routes that I do not know much about either... The lawyer of the Romanos spoke in ways I kind of got the impression that our family and theirs go way back... It seems like Salvatorio's interest in Lena is just an excuse or sign for them to try to get closer to us..."

Gianluca was thoughtful "When you say your families go way back what do you mean? What do they say?"

Luigi said "I really hoped you did not want to ask me more about it... Because I am confused. So confused... All I can say is... after this meeting... I really am not sure if this business meeting was about the Romanos getting close to us because their first born heir, Salvatorio has an interest in getting closer to Lena and her family ... I think it is all about his father Salvadore wanting to get close to... my father..."

Gianluca said "Your father?"

Luigi nodded "Yes... My father knows more about the Romanos that he has told me... Salvadore and my father go way back... But at some point I think they separated their ways... Or that was what the lawyer implied..."

Gianluca asked "Are you going to ask your father about it?"

Luigi said "Not really... I don't know how to explain it to you... I feel like my father would not want to talk about it... You know when we went to the funeral of Salvadore's father... The Romanos were introduced as the friend of my mother's family... You know... The Marinos were said to be close to the Romanos... There was no mention of the Alessandrini family being close with the Romanos... We made that trip to Sicily because of my mother insisted we go and pay respect to the man who was a close alley of her family... That was what Lena and I were told and I never suspected it not to be true. Now when I look at it, I can put the pieces of the puzzle together. Why did my father go to Sicily when my grandfather said to me that my father wants nothing to do with any business in Sicily at all... He said it was for my mother. But besides accepting my mother's wish, maybe he had another motive. It makes sense... My father made the trip especially to pay respects to Salvadore for losing his father..."

Gianluca said "But how can the families be friends? If so, why has your father been reluctant to do business with them despite their offers ... That is what my grandfather told me..."

Luigi said "I remember the encounters between Salvadore and my father in Sicily. They were business like but also quite friendly... What the lawyer said made me draw this conclusion... There was friendship between my father and Salvadore... But my father's friendship did not extend to the Romano family and I can say the opposite is true too. However these offers of business only came after our trip to Sicily... After Salvadore took over the business from his father who is dead now... Salvadore call the shots now and wants to make connections with the Alessandrinis... My father kept refusing... He does not approve of the way the Romanos handle things and also he wants to keep Lena away from Salvatore to avoid drama when Lena is already is spoken for..."

Gianluca said "So... what happens now? if your father does business with them what will happen?"

Luigi said "It is about business. They will be treated like any other crime family we do business with... My father has no good reason to start a mob war with the Romanos... So we will do business with them..."

Gianluca said "It is your father against them... Romanos can't beat your father at this war on American soil... If your father does not want to do business with them he won't be forced..."

Luigi said "Gianluca... It is not about that... Romanos have their own alliances here. They have links with families who operate both in Italy and in America... Some of them live right in New York.... They will back the Romanos... A war with them will be a lengthy war... Why not make peace with them?"

Gianluca said "But if your father wanted to do business with them he would have accepted their earlier offers... Why let them in now if their ways of business and handing everything else does not match yours..."

Luigi said "I agree. But you have no idea how complex the business relations are going to be between us and the Romanos. The businesses they have taken over so strategically will be held to ransom if we don't compromise with them. We need to protect the other crime families who are not as powerful as us Gianluca. We can't abandon them when the peaceful option is not causing any inconvenience."

Gianluca said "So you are ok with the Romanos being close with your family? They may not become your allies now and only be one of your father's business partners at present but they will be very close..."

Luigi said "Well... I am going to be honest with you... I have to be... I used to think Salvatorio is actually a threat but now he can't be because Lena now more accepting of you... I hate to admit it but I prefer you to date my sister if someone has to. You have proved you are capable of protecting her... And my sister no longer chases adventures of meeting new people for now... You have convinced her to accept being your girlfriend. If she really did not want to come with you to that date she would have asked me to interfere. I spoke with her and she told me she is fine. You have gained her trust. It does not matter if Salvatorio or his people may show up more around here at some point because they have legit business reasons to network with us. You are Lena's boyfriend. Nothing will change that... And damn right you are fully capable of standing up for yourself if Salvatorio takes you on."

****

It was early morning and Christian was running in the fields far from the mansion on his grandfathers property. He had no baseball practice that morning. They had a baseball match the day before so it meant lighter training today which was going to be during gym class later. So he just had decided to go for a run.

Christian reached the outer skirts of the property as he was running and came to a halt. He saw Sedric, one of his grandpa's underbosses training some men in hand to hand combat. He stood next to a tree and watched. There was a circle around Sedric and one of the men who he had picked as a volunteer to practice his moves on. He smiled at the man who had the unfortunate task of being Sedric's combat partner or rather combat punch bag. All the men who were training were all young new recruits. They were fresh out of college and all were sons of the current employees of his grandfather. They joined by choice and not by force. His grandfather was a great employer. If they gave him his loyalty they were going to be rewarded with wage and vast career opportunities they could not find elsewhere. But everyone had to do some basic training which included combat. Even the lawyers and accountants had to undergo the basic self defence training.

Christian tried not to laugh. No one had noticed he was there watching and he just wanted to enjoy the show. He knew how Sedric fought. Ever since he remembered he had been around Sedric and Shane who was another underboss of his grandpa. He was closer with Shane but Sedric was ok to be around when he was not complaining to his grandpa about his teenage antiques at times. The training grounds had been his playground really from a young age. He had been taught everything he needed to know to defend himself, survive and cause damage. He found the not so confident young man in front of Sedric floored pretty quickly as predicted. Sedric asked for another volunteer and repeated the move and floored the next young recruit too with more force than necessary. He then ordered the young men to pair up and practice.

After he instructed the recruits he turned around and he spotted Christian standing not too far  away watching. He walked towards Christian "May I help you? What brings you here?

Christian said "I was just running Sedric. Then I came across your training field."

Sedric stood in front of Christian and said "Shouldn't you be resting this morning? You need to recover from your baseball game that you had yesterday afternoon... You seem to be working too hard..."

Christian said "I am fine. I just thought I do some exercise.... There is no need to report to my grandpa that I am working too hard. It will displease me greatly if you do so..." He stated his words in a tone that was quite calm but threatening.

Sedric stated  "Sir... I never wish to displease you... I am here to serve your family... That is what I live for. That is what I breathe for..." Sedric could sense the tension at times. He knew Christian could make him sorry if he wished it. He could have him killed with a snap of his fingers. There was nothing Christian could not do. He was the next Kavannagh heir. He did feel the danger every time he did anything to serve  Christopher Kavannagh that was not in Christian's favour. But he had to do his duty.

Christian said "Trust me... Currently I am not displeased with you... Your attempt to get my grandpa to stop me playing baseball did not work. Lucky for you... Don't try it next time Sedric. I enjoy baseball but if I see that baseball distracts me from my duties as a Kavannagh heir at any point I would end it myself."

Sedric said "I meant no disrespect."

Christian said "I know... See you later Sedric..."

Sedric took a deep breath as he watched Christian walk away. This boy was becoming the exact replica of his late father. In every way he resembled him. The way he spoke, he walked, he acted, he looked... It was just like him. Christian's father was one powerful, intelligent and authoritative leader. No wonder a complex operation had happened to kill him... But they had not succeeded in killing his son. Christian was just like him in every way. Such conversation sounded familiar to Sedric. He had the same struggles with Christian's late father who was as rebellious and independent as Christian when he was around his age. Sedric admired Christian for his courage and endurance to reach this point in his life despite the tragedies in his young life when he had lost his parents and uncle and never even had the chance to remember them. Christian never spoke of his grief. He had never even seen Christian cry. Ever. Christian had become a strong willed and stubborn teenager who only his grandfather could control.

As Christian was running back towards the mansion, he saw Shane, his grandfather's other underboss who called his name. He changed his direction and ran towards Shane who was coming out of a building on the premises where he kept his resources and was where one of his offices were.

As Christian reached him, Shane said "Hi... You are up early..."

Christian said "I do not like resting longer than necessary Shane."

Shane said "Of course. There is something I wish to discuss with you... It could wait until the afternoon of course if you don't have time right now..."

Christian said "What is it? I have time."

Shane said as he looked at Christian "You know that yesterday the Kavannaghs sent men to deal with a rogue gang. Your grandfather told you about it. Right?"

Christian nodded "Yes. He said that some gang had moved to an area controlled by a small crime family we do business with and are causing disturbance. How did it go?"

Shane said "It went smoothly. We ambushed their hideout. They put up resistance but we managed to wipe them out with no casualties or losses. Peace is restored in the area and the crime family there owes us big time."

Christian said "So what do you want to discuss if everything went smoothly?"

Shane said "Well. We came across a prisoner who they were holding. He was in their basement. He is a complex case. He is loyal to the old leader who the gang murdered. Basically the leader gets killed and they relocate. This kid puts up resistance on giving the gang his loyalty any longer. The gang could not agree on what to do with him. He is your age. He did not want to be part of the gang after the leader changed because they went against the principles of the old gang. But they could not kill him. He is valuable apparently based on what we gather. He was the one the old leader wanted as his replacement when he died. He is pretty good as a gang member with the gun and fist fighting even though he is your age. But he refused to serve them so they locked him up to wait until he could agree to give his loyalty to the gang again."

Christian said "So what now? What does my grandpa want to do with him?"

Shane said "Your grandpa wanted you to make a decision. You decide if you want him to be part of your chosen line up of young recruits... The kid is co-operative and his name is known to us. The old gang were not causing trouble to us and respected our rules. This kid has nothing against us and in fact he is happy we took revenge for his old leader and wiped the excuse of the new gang out..."

Christian said "I will go see him. Where is he?"

Shane said "He is sleeping in a cell right now in the basement. We came back late last night so we dumped him there and your grandpa ordered you will decide his fate."

Christian understood. He had his own soldiers in the making. They all attended school with him. They were mostly sons of those who served his grandfather. This was the first time he was recommended to take an outsider as a recruit for his team of trustees.

He made his way to the cells and located where the boy was held when the guards directed him to the cell. The boy was called Lorcan apparently. He was an Irish American apparently and was an orphan raised in an orphanage until a year ago when he had joined the gang. He had quickly learnt their criminal ways and was so skilled based on his reputation that he had gained within one year. Apparently he was fit. Even while he was at the orphanage he had spent his days training hard and lifting weights.

Christian entered the cell and switched the light on. He spotted the figure of the boy in the corner.

As he approached the boy who was lying on the ground. He noticed him stir in his sleep as he was hearing Christian's footsteps. Lorcan opened his eyes but did not move. He looked at Christian "Is it morning yet?"

Christian said "You could say that."

Lorcan stared at him silently and watched him approach. He did not attempt to speak. He just looked up at Christian's towering form.

Christian was looking at his lying form "Aren't you going to ask about why I am here?"

Lorcan said "Not really. I have all the time in the world. I have no where to go and nothing to do. My right hand is chained up to the wall. So it's not like I am going to go anywhere. I am all yours... Kill me. Hit me. Makes no difference." He then yawned." He then raised an eyebrow as he watched Christian unchain his right hand from the wall.

Lorcan said "Do you think it is wise to unchain me? I could escape."

Christian said "Good luck with that."

Lorcan said "Or I could attack you because I haven't taken my frustrations on anyone recently."

Christian said "Good luck with that too. You are welcome to attack me or try to escape or do little bit of both but I am pretty sure you won't try either option. Before you even consider either option you will be curious to know why I am here..."

Lorcan gave him a worn out smile and got up. He stood facing Christian "You are right. I know if the Kavannaghs want me dead I won't be able to escape death no matter where I run to. I also know that they would not have sent you down here with no protection if they did not think you could hold your own against me. And yes. I am abit curious what you want down here with all your fancy clothes... So tell me. Why are you here kid?"

Christian said "Don't call me kid. I am your age."

Lorcan said "You haven't given me your name so I have no idea what else to call you exactly."

Christian offered his hand to Lorcan "I am Christian."

Lorcan shook his hand and froze. His amused expression vanished and a serious one took over his face "Wait. You are .... Christian Kavannagh? The grandson of Christopher Kavannagh. Are you?"

Christian nodded and pulled his hand way. "Yes. Is there a problem with that?"

Lorcan put his hands in his pockets and he looked at Christian with an unreadable expression. He spoke with a more respectful and careful tone "I am sorry about what they did to your parents and your uncle. They murdered them in the most cowardly fashion for no reason... Accept my condolences..."

Christian was taken back. "You are giving me this sympathetic look... But you do not know my family..."

Lorcan explained "My old boss told me all about your family. I know enough about your family because my old boss was fond of what you do for the Irish Americans in this city.  I am glad you survived and are going to carry your family's honourable name... I never knew my parents and you never got to know yours... It is cruel... I hope you become a strong and fierce leader one day like your grandfather... That is the perfect revenge on those people who murdered your family members in cold blood..."

Christian nodded "I appreciate your words Lorcan. I do..."

Lorcan said "So... can you tell me why you are here?"

Christian took a step back and started circling Lorcan "I have been told to come down here and decide your fate believe it or not."

Lorcan did not move and his expression did not change. "And what is your decision?"

Christian stood in front of him and asked "What do you want it to be?"

Lorcan shrugged "You decide. Not me... I will accept your judgement if it comes from you. Even if you want to execute me, I am happy with that... I respect your judgement..."

Christian said "Surely you do not want to die...."

Lorcan said "I do not want to die... But no one will miss me if I die. I have no one... I am an orphan... I have no where to go... I guess I could join another gang... But then what is the point of working for unworthy men when they betray their boss and go rogue... I would rather die than join another gang like that... I am so glad your people wiped them out... Good riddance... So yes... I guess you could say there is some purpose in life that would want me to stay alive... I would like to repay the favour to your people for taking revenge for my old boss's murder by killing those pathetic excuses of men... If there is anything I can do for your organisation I am in..."

Christian said "You mean that?"

Lorcan nodded "Yes. I do. But I guess I am no use to your people. I won't blame you if you decide for me to die... Your people have everything they want and there is nothing I could do that could be of interest..."

Christian said "Great. I am glad. You are hired..."

Lorcan said sounding surprised "Hired?"

Christian said "Yes. I hire you..."

Lorcan said "For what kind of job? I am pretty sure you have men much older than me and more skilled than me to do any kind of job around here. Kavannaghs are not in need of manpower..."

Christian said "Let's look at it as you being hired as a reserve..."

Lorcan said "A reserve?"

Christian said "Yes. You will stay here. There is accommodation in the out skirts of this vast property for some of the people who work for us and don't live outside this property. Of course if you find a place of your own and save enough money you can move out any time but this kind of job is for life. You will work for us when we call upon you for different duties until we release you. You will train here. You will be allowed to attend school. You will be loyal to my family. It's your choice. You can say no. I will tell my grandfather your answer."

Lorcan was looking at Christian with shock. He had not expected to get a job offer here. His gang had upset the Kavannaghs. Of course he had been against his gang for what they had become but still he did not understand why he was any use for the Kavannaghs. He asked "I still don't know what I will be doing exactly?"

Christian said "I told you. You are reserve. You won't have a job title because for now you get a job to do when you are told what to do. For now you just follow what I say. Because you are not my grandpa's reserve. You are one of my reserve soldiers in the making. I will take over from my grandpa one day. I personally will be giving you orders. I explained to you what will be your life if you choose to take this offer. You eat and sleep in the main accommodation. You train. You attend the same school as me. You may even be sent to college... You work for my family. You will do any job given to you."

Lorcan said "I don't understand. Why? Why is this offer so generous? Why are you giving me so much... What could I do in return that will be worth your people investing in me... Don't get me wrong. Your people can name anything and I will do it for them after they killed those traitors to my old boss. I don't need anything in return for it... But if you give me this offer, there must be something that you expect from me..."

Christian said "Your full loyalty ... that is what you must give in return."

Lorcan said "You already have it..."

Christian said "So... yes or no? Do you want to be hired?"

Lorcan said "Yes I do. But I can't accept all this generosity with hardly giving back anything in return. I prefer to get a job to risk my life for your family and get to repay for allowing me to stay here and go to school..."

Christian said "The time for that will come Lorcan. Trust me... So I am giving you one last chance to back down. I offer my hand to you. If you shake my hand that is your contract signed. Once you sign it, you are serving the Kavannaghs for life." He then offered his hand for Lorcan to shake.

Lorcan shook Christian's hand and said "I will serve your family with honour and loyalty until I take my last breath."

****

It was break time. Christian entered the library to have a look at the new collection of books they had purchased for the Maths section. He always looked for new books. As he was browsing through the book shelves he heard her familiar voice from behind him. "Christian."

Christian turned "Gabriela... Hi." She normally visited the Irish school during lunch times. What was she doing there during break time? Not that he was complaining.

Gabriela walked towards him "Hi... Are you ready for the next period? You are not backing out. Are you?"

He said "Next period?"

Gabriela sighed "Oh. So that is how you want to play it?" She walked closer to him and grabbed his hand.

Christian was stunned. She was holding his hand. His Gabriela was holding his hand. As he was processing this, he took in her expression as she was staring at him with narrowed eyes.

Gabriela said "You are going no where... You can not leave me..."

He wanted to say "Oh. I have no intention of going anywhere and certainly I will not leave you under any circumstances especially in this moment." He replied trying to sound indifferent "Elaborate..."

She said sternly "Come now. It is a long walk to the dance studios..." She then walked away and Christian automatically walked alongside her as she was holding his hand.

Then it hit him. "Oh. The dance club. I forgot it was today."

She said "Why don't I believe you Christian?"

Today was the first dance session. He had totally forgotten about that. They had changed the dates around and instead of starting next week, the sessions started that day. Was this really happening? His first dance club session with Gabriela. And cherry on top, Gabriela actually had assumed he did not want to keep his end of the deal and was holding onto his hand as though his life depended on it. No one would have thought much of it. His relationship with the Bellagio siblings was something no one commented on and did not even dare to question or judge. Gabriela was his best friend's sister. If they wanted to hold hands it did not cross anyone's mind to even judge it... They were friends. That was all in the eyes of the whole world including Gabriela.

Gabriela commented "You are not getting out of it. You will not back out. You can't. I need you."

She was holding his hand saying she needed her. It was his fantasy coming true. It was happening for the wrong reasons. But he had no complaints. His heart was jumping up and down in joy. He was being lead by Gabriela towards the dance studio for the first dance club session because she wanted to prepare for the homecoming dance and also because she liked the professional instructors that the Irish School had hired. Dancing was one of her interests. The unbelievable part was that Gabriela thought that he was doing her a favour by doing this and was also worried he was going to be tempted to back out. So she had even taken his induction pack that had his membership card and booklets and was keeping it with her. That was a measure taken by her so he did not have an excuse for escaping.

As they reached the dance studio Gabriela let go of his hand. She reached into her bag and took out his induction pack and handed it to him "Here you go."

He said "Thank you. You know I will remember to bring it myself. You do not need to carry it for me."

She took out her own induction pack. She removed her membership card from it and said "Oh. Don't worry about it. I am happy to carry your stuff for you just in case you are too busy to forget. You are the captain of the baseball team and also manage the astronomy club too as the president there." She looked at her watch. "Let's go in. I want to talk to the instructors about the program before the bell."

He nodded with a passive facial expression. All the while he was smiling on the inside.

They both showed their membership cards at the door to the instructors. Gabriela got busy talking to the professionals there and Christian just stood nearby listening to their conversations. This was the best unofficial first date ever in Christian's mind. He was spending time with his girl. He was going to dance with her and she felt totally content and happy about it. He was just so joyful at that time he would have done some somersaults if Gabriela was not there to question such actions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.9K 33
{COMPLETED in MAFIA SERIES} Love was dangerous especially for people who were dangerous themselves. Sometimes it wasn't fair whom you had to fall for...
8M 184K 73
• Roxie is running away from her past with her seven year old daughter. After moving to a new city, she ends up meeting Damon, the Boss of the Americ...
1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...
1.3M 35.9K 68
~ongoing~ ~unedited~ After eleven year old Parker is faced with her stepfather's death, she has to move in with her five older brothers. Her newly...