WikiGirl

By LizSorora

Song Y/N is a girl that holds the secrets of everyone who exists in her circle. Willingly or not somehow she... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 70

1.1K 163 47
By LizSorora

Under the rays of a street light, Jimin had halted his car at the side of the road and had remained there in a quite boring atmosphere as the silence was getting to him and the fact that he kept thinking that he was practically missing the action simply because he couldn't crash that party and cause chaos.

The thought sure had crossed his mind plenty of times, but he was aware it didn't benefit him so he had refrained himself from any rushed actions and instead had put on the radio some soft songs, as he kept roaming around Jin's car for any painkillers that could possibly help him a bit for his medicine felt like it was wearing off and the side of his ribs had started aching noticeably.

"You keeps spicy souse in their car but not any medicine? All he prepares about is food." He complained as he found the third small pack of spicy souse and threw it at the passengers' seat along with the rest before he gave up on the back seat where he was and left his head facing the ceiling.

He spend some more minutes there silently before his eyes boringly travelled around and fell on the GPS that showcased the location he was currently at, reminding him what he had first thought when he had started following your location.

"This Mr Duho sure is fishy. What kind of manager has a bigger vila than the actor they work for?... To not mention that it's located in an area that had the least security cameras around the road. I should ask Jin Hyung to look him up." He made a mental note to himself before he laid down completely, planning to rest until he was to hear further news from you.

In the meantime, you and Jungkook had returned to the party and no one seemed to be paying much attention to the hourly absence that you had, or so you had assumed since any person that had come by to greet Jungkook and meet you, had not left any implications towards that fact. They sure had left implications about other things, however, such as you being some kind of escort that he had bought for a night and the number of times Jungkook had denied that, had started getting to your nerves a bit.

Aren't famous and rich people supposed to not be so into gossiping? They know first hand how that goes, why the heck are they all so noisy?

You had thought inwardly while you were suppressing all the bad words you wanted to shower them with for they were being rude in their so-called lowkey polite way. Yet you too had your limits and as one more person had approached and started a superficial conversation, throwing glances your way more frequently than they were looking at Jungkook with whom they were speaking, you found your patience close to a snapping point.

"Your date sure is very beautiful Jungkook. A model?"The man predictably couldn't help his curiosity from asking and Jungkook slightly shook his head as he placed his hand around your waist, for the millionth time in this night.

"Oh, really? It's hard to believe that she is not a model...maybe are you in the costume service business?" He spoke that ridiculous so-called joking sentence as all the previous people, making Jungkook frown visibly at him, while you just smiled under your breath, aware that they were most likely trying to trigger one of you to make any scenes.

"She is not-"

"What if I am. Do you think you can afford me?" You interrupted Jungkook's words, making the man visibly taken aback as he looked from him to you multiple times, then tried to laugh it off.

"Well, If I wanted to, I am sure I can. You wouldn't be the first or the last"

"I am a police officer. How about we talk further of the many women you have paid and where did you find them, Sir?" His facial expression changed visibly as you looked him dead in the eye, to let him know precisely that he had annoyed you and he pretended to have a phone call in order to excuse himself, immediately after in a clean panic that had Jungkook crack up.

"I don't know you but you sure seem pretty impressive. I think this will be the night that a friendship will start between us." Jungkook looked your way admitting the fact that the way you had driven him off had highly satisfied him and you smiled at him, for the feeling was mutual.

"I couldn't pretend that I am dumb anymore. He had it coming." 

"I am sure this is my manager's doing. None of them has behaved like this with my company ever before." Jungkook threw his eyes around the place in search of the man he mentioned, only to find him at some tables distance, staring your way visibly.

"His doing, your  Ceo's daughter doing or her mother's doing...we sure have options." You led his gaze towards the other two people you mentioned as you had been keeping an eye on them both for a while now, just in case.

"I will go end this with her right this instance," Jungkook uttered right before he tried to step away, only for you to take hold of his arm and keep him back.

"Wait wait, what are you gonna do?"

"I will threaten her, obviously. Tell her I know that she is trying to cover her mother by diverting the attention of her father to me. Once I threaten that I will tell her father about it, I am sure it's gonna be over." He explained his way of thinking that was rational but it also made you hold on his arm tighter, unable to let him run with it, for if you were to judge from what you witnessed earlier, such a thing would bring much trouble to that woman that he so much wanted to get rid off.

"Let's think this through, shall we. I told you she is being forced, don't you think that if you were to blow everything on the open, it could cause her some issues with her mother?"

"Please, so what if they argue a bit. It's her daughter, no way she would be in any serious trouble for it. She was harassing me for so long and her own father did nothing."He argued, finding it funny the way you seemed worried about her, then he proceeded to get his arm out of your grip and walk away, only for you to rush and get on his way once again, placing your arms around his neck and leaning closer, so people around you think it was just a hug or an attempt for a dance to the slow music that was playing.

Jungkook sure was caught by surprise by your actions as his body had come to a noticeable freeze until he heard you whispering calmly in his ear. "I risked so much to help you tonight, don't you think that you should listen to me at least on this one. Be the better person and help her instead."

He reluctantly placed his hands at the side of your body and started following your swaying movement to the music as his eyes travelled around, noticing that many were observing you two at that very moment, so he plastered a smile on his lips as he replied to you. " I brought you here to help me and not her."

"I know you as much as I know her yet I helped you cause you were in need and you are telling me that you won't do the same for someone else? I am disappointed, to say the least."

"Are you trying to emotionally blackmail me right now?" He raised his eyes as he questioned you, having turned his head to look at you while you halted your movement and looked him in the eyes.

"All I am saying is that you should be fair. You wanted to be helped and she is in need of help too. I know she put you through a lot but I thought you were better. And if you are not, then it means it was a mistake of me for ever trying to help you." Your serious gaze had him leaving his eyes to travel to the floor as he contemplated your words before he brought his gaze to meet yours again.

"Fine, You are right. I will try to solve it without any person caught in the crossfire. I really don't see your point of worrying for her, however. I reassure you, no one would ever punish someone like her in any way." He pulled away from you and you let him go towards where he had initially started his way while thinking that he sure was wrong about that, but even though you couldn't tell him straight up your reasons for worrying about that woman, you were still thankful that he had left his anger aside and had decided to do the right thing.

"He is a bit impulsive but he is not a bad person." You murmured to yourself as you watched him go and approach the daughter of his CEO, only for a voice to soon get your attention away from his figure, as a voice spoke your name. making you turn to the side to face none other but Mr Duho, Jungkook's manager.

"I have been waiting to find you alone all night, Miss Y/N" He uttered as he swirled a bit the wine that was left in his glass, his eyes looking at you in a rather mischievous way.

"May I ask what for Mr?" You kept your composure as you wondered on the inside what could have possibly made him approach you after so many hours that he had done nothing but keep an eye on you like a hawk.

"The more I looked at you, the more I kept getting the feeling that I know you from somewhere. What was your occupation again?" He questioned, making you panic inwardly as the way he was looking at you had already betrayed the fact that he surely had come to a conclusion related to that question. 

"So many people have been asking me this question today. Do you perhaps think that I am an escort to Mr Duho?" You tried to avoid replying with anything just to be sure and the man placed a small smirk on his lips before he took a sip from his wine.

"Ah, right. I remember now. Last time on the set. You are that maid Jungkook spoke with, aren't you?" His words left you a bit relieved as apparently it was not what you thought it was and he had not made any connections yet between you and Jimin.

"Yes, that is so."

"How fascinating. It's the first time Jungkook has dated someone like you. I hope you don't think that it will last long, now do you?" His try to hurt your feelings almost had you crack up for there were no feelings whatsoever.

"Of course not. I am well aware of reality. Worry not Mister. Besides I too am with him just for fun." Your words had him a bit surpised for so far he had yet to hear someone be so shameless over such things, yet he sure found it joyful as a fact so he gave you a smile.

"If that's the case, then I have no reason's to worry. Have a good night Miss Y/n." He took his leave as you bowed your head slightly at him, giving him exactly what would reassure you to get him off your case, then once he was far enough, you couldn't help but leave a sight to escape your lips and turn back around in search of Jungkook, whom you couldn't find around that room any more.

However, your eyes fell on Jiya instead. Jin's girlfriend was having a conversation with an individual you had not seen so far in that party. An individual that froze your blood inside your veins, for her presence automatically meant that he was there too. Lee Bobae, your father's current wife.

---To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.1K 19
Y/N《your name》is a young girl who accidentally spills hot food all over jimin which become 'fate'. Y/n has to repay Jimin's debt by becoming his slav...
38K 1.5K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
715 152 31
park jimin × reader(y/n) Y/n is a University graduand majoring in music. She is in a relationship with Park Jimin who is not only a popular guy hangi...
60.3K 1.8K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...