I'M THE MAIN CHARACTER

By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Zen is a feared delinquent in the real world. He is known as merciless against his enemies and a cold-hearted... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53

31

1.5K 60 5
By MUGIWARANOLUFFY_15

Takeshi was eventually expelled by the principal. Because they were cornered by a crying Akane, Takeshi's parents did not complain. They had no choice but to accept the punishment because they knew their son was guilty.

After the clinic scene, Akane thanks the principal and goes outside to eat lunch with his younger brother.

Akane: "Let's go, Takemichi, I'm hungry." Takemichi nods and returns to his classroom to pick lunch for himself and his sister.

When the siblings go to the cafeteria to eat after he gets the lunch box, they see the Mizo Middle Gang and Hinata reserves a table for them so they can eat with them.

Takemichi: "Sorry, Hinata, you have to wait for us." Hinata just smiles and nods.

Hinata: "Don't worry, Takemichi kun, it's not your fault." Takemichi smiles at him and proceeds to open his lunch box.

Yamagishi: "Hey! We wait too! " Yamagishi complained

Takemichi: "Hn" Takemichi shruggs and the Mizo Middle Gang sweatdrop

Akane: "Hey Hina chan, do you want to come with us later? I'm going to dress up Michi! " Akane said excitedly. Takemichi just sighs.

"Sorry Akane san, I have cram school, maybe next time," Hinata says.

Akane: "Oh... Is that so? Then let's go shopping on Saturday! We'll get Michi some clothes!" Takemichi looks at his sister.

Takemichi: "Please don't, I'm no longer a child, I can buy my own clothes." Akane simply smiles at him.

Akane: "If you don't come, I'll tell the ramen shop to ban you from the store," Takemichi's eyes widened in shock.

Takemichi: "F-fine... but don't buy too much."

"Hey Takemichi, what's your relationship with Hinata?" Makoto asks, as Hinata blushes and Takemichi gives him a death glare.

"You can't have her," Takemichi said coldly. Makoto's face was covered in sweat.

Makoto: "O-Of course not! I'm just asking because we noticed you two are too close to each other." Hinata covers her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Takemichi: "She's mine..." The other students attempting to eavesdrop were taken aback by Takemichi's statement.

AKane: "ohh~" Akane smirks at her younger brother.

Takemichi said bluntly, "I swore to protect her with my life because she is going to marry me in the future, so if you truly have a crush on Hinata, sorry but she's taken." The entire cafetria fell silent.

"EHHH?!"

Hinata's face turned bright red with embarrassment. Takemichi looks at them, perplexed.

Hinata's face flushed with embarrassment. Takemichi looks at them, puzzled.

Takemichi: "What? I'm telling you the truth, we're engaged... oh, Hinata doesn't have a ring, that's why... well, I'll buy later then," Takemichi says happily. Akane simply smirked at his brother's bluntness.

"Dude! You just revealed to the entire school that you two are lover dovey!" Yamagishi shakes Takemichi's shoulder.

Takemichi: "So? They better be... I heard a lot of boys want to date Hinata, so they better back off." Hinata smacks Takemichi on the head.

Takemichi groans in pain as Hinata says, "Baka! Don't you have shame on yourself?"

Takemichi: "I'm sorry, I'm just tired of guys touching you." Hinata sighs and smiles at Takemichi.

Hinata: "That's so sweet of you Michi! But please don't do it again... I'm serious this time." Hinata gives Takemichi a death glare. Takemichi simply nods and resumes eating.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The school day has come to an end, and Takemichi bids his friends farewell because he needs to go shopping with Akane. Takemichi is remembering what he said earlier. He really wants to buy a ring for Hinata so she can experience what it's like to be truly engaged, and it's a sign that they truly love each other.

He enters the faculty room and notices Akane getting ready to leave. Akane gives him a smile and tells him to wait at the car. Akane hands Takemichi the car key so he can open it. Takemichi walks away and goes inside his car, where he puts on his earphones and listens to his favorite music.

Akane finally arrives after a long wait and enters the car.

Akane: "Sorry Zen, some teachers need to speak with me about something." Takemichi simply nods and looks out the car window as Akane begins to drive.

After a long drive, they finally arrive at the mall. Akane happily drag Takemichi to where the clothes store is. Takemichi just let her be.

 Akane: "Here we are! Let's go to the hoodie section first because you love that! " She happily looks at the hoodies and picks what she likes.

Akane: "Here! Try this! " Akane handed him the hoodie that she picked.

Takemichi picks up the hoodie and goes to the fitting room to try it on. He goes outside to show his sister the hoodie.

 Takemichi: "Nee chan here, did I look good?" Akane looks at him and smiles happily before nodding.

Akane: "You look good, Zen! Here! Try this shirt on " Akane handed him the shirt.

Takemichi sighs and goes back to the fitting room. The store staff was worried if they could really pay for all of the clothes that Akane picked. It keeps repeating until it becomes a mountain of clothes.

Akane: "Wow, you look good in all of the clothes! I think this is enough for now... I'm kinda going to buy the whole store if we didn't stop" Akane giggled as he motioned for one of the staff to come. 

The staff approach Akane and smile. "What can I do for you, Ms.?"

 Akane: "The clothes... I want to buy all of them." Akane points at the pile of clothes in the baskets. The staff looks suspiciously at Akane.

Staff: "All of them?" Akane raises an eyebrow.

Akane: "Yeah... Is there something wrong?" The staff sighs.

Staff: "Ms., it's not like I'm judging you or anything, but there are too many clothes that you picked out... are you sure you can buy all of these clothes?" Takemichi narrowed his eyes.

Takemichi: "What do you mean by that? Just do what she says, "Takemichi spat at the staff.

Staff: "I'm afraid I cannot do that. I need to confirm if you two are really going to buy it or not." The staff smiles at them.

"..."

Staff: "If you can't really pay for all of them, I may request that you leave or just pick the clothes that you really can afford."

 Akane: "I need to talk to your manager. I cannot stand this. I will not let you stomp on us like this. Go call your manager. " The staff gulps.

Takemichi: "Oi... call your manager." The staff didn't move.

Staff: "I'm afraid we don't need a manager. It's clear that you two can't pay. I'm just stating facts." Akane raises an eyebrow.

Akane: "And how do you know that we really can't pay? Did you know us? "

Staff: "I didn't know you, Ms., but by the looks of you two, I think you don't have the power to buy all of this." Takemichi just chuckles, which makes the staff confused.

 Takemichi: "Fine... I'll do it myself." Takemichi left and went to the manager's office.

Takemichi knocks on the door of the office. After a few seconds, the door opens, revealing a young girl with silver lilac hair.

 ???: "Hello? What can I do for you? " The girl said sofly. Takemichi feels relaxed when he hears her voice.

Takemichi: "We need a manager. There is rude staff here. " The lilac girl just smiles at him and nods.

Takemichi leads the manager to where Akane and the brat are.

 ? : "Oh, Ms. Akane, what can I do for you?" The silver-haired girl said, Akane looks at her and smiles happily.

Akane: "Oh, Ms. Mitsuya, is this guy our new hired worker?" Mitsuya smiles and nods.

Aya Mitsuya

Female

Takashi, Luna and Mana's mother

(I don't think it's true, but I heard that Takeshi's mother is a little younger. I don't remember where I heard it, but who cares?

Takemichi: "Mitsuya? Is she Takeshi's mother? " Akane looks at him and nods.

Aya: "It seems like you are friends with Takashi. Can I ask how he is?" Takemichi looks at her and smiles.

Takemichi: "He is fine... he seems like a responsible big brother." Aya nods and looks at the staff who were being nervous.

Aya: "And what do you think you are doing?" Aya said calmly.

Staff: "Uhmmm... mam, they seems like they can't pay for all the clothes and this is an expensive clothing store. Should we kick them out?" A tick mark appears on Aya's cheeks, but she still has a smile on her face.

Aya: "Hey... say sorry, you bastard." Aya said sweetly, which made Takemichi sweatdrop.

 Staff: "But mam, they can't pay." Aya grew more irritated but kept her composure. Akane watches her in amusement.

Aya: "Ms. Akane is the owner of this store." Aya smiles sweetly at him. The staff's faces grew pale and he looked at Akane, who was smiling at him.

Staff: "I-i c-can explain"

Takemichi: "No need," Takemichi said without emotion.

 Staff: "S-sir?"

Takemichi: "Do your job now and never come back tomorrow... If you don't understand, you are fired. "

 Staff: "B-but I just started!"

Takemichi: "Yeah, nice experience, next time don't judge someone... it will be the end of you." Akane chuckles

Akane: "You see, I brought my little brother here to observe you because I want everyone to be welcome at my store, even if they're just looking around." Oh, and by the way, carry all the baskets. I have a black card. I'm sorry, but you disappointed me. "

Aya: "I'm sorry too, Ms. Akane. I should observe him first." Akane puts a hand on her shoulder.

Akane: "Don't worry, it's not your fault, but we have to hire someone again." Aya smiles and nods.

Aya: "Hai Ms. Akane, I will take care of it." Akane nods.

Akane: "I'm counting on you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 819 39
Draken x OC "Its either you suffer or hustle to get where you want to...." A young delinquent refuses to join any gang but does make herself to be k...
305K 13.8K 96
takemichi was stuck. he didn't know how to save mikey, but he still chose to dive back into the past and keep his promise. as he did so, he was back...
269 1 18
Save me Mikeyxoc Takemichi had made a promise. One to himself and his friends, he would save them but every time he jumps something gets worse. With...
564K 28.9K 105
โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. โž ...