36

Shinichiro was looking at Akane peacefully sleeping on their bed. He felt guilty for not being on Akane's side. He should have been there to protect her. He should have been there when she begged for help.

Shinichiro: "Akane I'm sorry I failed to protect you. " He caresses Akane's hair as he stares at her face.

Akane: "Don't worry, it's not your fault... please don't blame yourself." She said while her eyes were still closed and holding Shinichiro's hand.

Shinichiro: "I'm your husband, Akane. I'm supposed to protect you. Look what happened." 

Akane: "You and Takemichi are the same... you always blame yourselves." 

Shinichiro: "Because it's our responsibility to protect you."

Akane: "I can manage it, Shin. A rape won't break me down. " Shinichiro frowns at her statement.

Shinichiro: "But still..." Akane interrupts him by hugging him on the waist.

Akane: "Shin... Do you still love me? I feel like a whore right now. I think you deserve a better girl than me. " 

Shinichiro: "Akane, what are you saying?! Of course, I love you! You're my wife. Why would I not love you? No matter who you are, you are still the Akane I love. "He kissed her forehead.

Akane: "I feel like my body is so dirty... Shin, I'm scared." She tightened the hug.

Shinichiro: "I'm here, okay? You don't need to worry. " 

Akane: "They... they..." Shinichiro tilts his head.

Shinichiro: "They what?"

Akane: "They take photos and videos of me! My life is done for! They will sell those photos and videos! I can't! I can't! They said to me that if I don't do it again with them, they will post the pictures and sell the videos! " 

Shinichiro had a horrified expression after hearing this. He gritted his teeth and anger flowed into his body.

Shinichiro: "That bastard! Wait here, I will talk to him. " Shinichiro was about to go out, but Akane stopped him.

Akane: "Please don't go Shin! They will only kill you! Knowing that you are close to Takemichi,"

Shinichiro: "I will talk to Takemichi." Akane tries to stop him again, but Shinichiro is stubborn and goes out of the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shinichiro finally finds Takemichi. He saw him sitting and staring at the river.

 He saw him sitting and staring at the river