10

Takemichi and Hinata are being scolded by their fathers. Hinata is on the verge of crying while Takemichi keeps his blank face.

Masato: "Why didn't you call for help or run? Look what happened to you guys. "

Papa: "Yeah, but the question is, did you win?" Takemichi just gives a "really" look.

Takemichi: "I wouldn't be here if I hadn't won."

Papa: "Oh, that's great, you've become strong, son."

Masato: "Such things should not be tolerated! But you're right, you've proven that you can protect my daughter. You can call me father from now on. "

Takemichi: "They didn't just say that they planned to make us marry each other in the first place."

Hinata: "Sorry... Dad, it will never happen again."

Masato: "I'm not mad at you sweetie... I'm just worried."

Papa: "Who is the boy that wants to bother you guys?"

Takemichi: "He's Kyo, he seems obsessed with Hinata."

Hinata: "He seems like a good guy when he talks to me, but that changes when he meets Takemichi kun." Hinata's father was furious when he heard Kyo's name.

Masato: "I will not let this slide. If he touches my daughter again, he will pay!"

Takemichi: "Why are old men always a pain in the ass?"

Papa: "Indeed, this should not be ignored. My son is lucky that he knows how to fight."

Masato: "I will talk to his parents."

Papa: "I will leave this to you, Masato."

Masato: "For my daughter's future!"

Takemichi: "He's gone nuts... Is he really going to be my father-in-law? "  Takemichi sweatdrops at the scene

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi was in his room. He is now thinking of what can be done in the future. He thought he had to plan because things were unpredictable and there were characters he didn't know were coming out.

Takemichi: "Hmmm... I almost forgot Kisaki's top dog, Hanma. I think he really is a good guy, but he is with Kisaki. Maybe I should befriend him and guide him to the right path." 

"But where is he now? I am sure he is already a delinquent and has a dull life. " Takemichi decided that he would think about it tomorrow because he was already drowsy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Takemichi is now walking because he intends to find Hanma before Kisaki approaches him. As he was walking, he saw four men fighting against two boys. At first, Takemichi wanted to let it go and continue searching, but he thought the two kids who were fighting seemed familiar. He chose to get involved in the fight because something bad might happen to the two boys.