Daddy's Best friend | 18+

By sexsationella

(18+) "We shouldn't, your son is my fiancé." I whispered sounding unsure and very hostile. He watched me care... More

cast
starting off with
01| Meeting daddy
02| Fascination
03| Ice cream
04| Bruises
05| Slap
06| Rejection
07| Beg for it
08 | Brother
09 | Taste yourself
10 | Family
11 | Shower
12 | Morning chat
14 | Dead to me
15 | Cruel tears
16 | Don't touch her
17 | Ex wife
18 | Middle of the night
19 | Hard to let go
20 | Heartburn
21 | Stupid girl
22 | Make love
23 | Bloody
24 | Apalled
25 | Rumor has it
26 | Tolerate it
27 | His honesty
28 | Wildest dreams
29 | The tape
30 | It's okay
31 | Never sincere
32 | She knows
33 | Time to heal
34 | The phone call
35 | Invisible string
36 | Hurricane
37 | Welcome home
38 | I belong to you
39 | My person
40 | Her letter
41 | Arrest him
42 | His approval
43 | The wedding
44 | The end
45 | Bonus chapter

13 | Night sky

263K 5.4K 2.8K
By sexsationella

18+

    My straight, red hair fell over my shoulder. I tucked both pieces of my front bangs behind my ears revealing my small gold hoop earrings, my fingers softly touching my dark green bra strap. It's hard being confident when your family tears you apart, even my fiancé tries to force me to be hotter, smarter, and skinner. I pulled up my high-waisted denim jeans, and fit my head through my flowy tan crop top.

My eyes fell on the picture behind me, it was Bodhi and me when we were both in high school. We were friends before all of this, he was a different person back then, a person I could've loved without betrayal and heartbreak. Something changed that summer before we got engaged, he loved someone before me and she must've broken his heart to make him so insecure. I pushed away that feeling and exited my room making sure to shut the door behind me.

I spotted Kaz already sitting in his car, his very expensive car. A smirk appeared on my lips, everything seemed to disappear when his eyes made contact with mine. When he opened his car door it folded upwards instead of sideways, that door is probably way more expensive than my entire outfit. He opened my door with a click of a button before leaning over and kissing my cheek, his lips touched the corner of my mouth making my stomach flutter.

The tension between us is suffocating in a good way, in a way of wanting to rip each other's clothing off.

I carefully slid inside his car, he made sure to close the door. I crossed my leg before leaning back against his seat, he got inside and turned the heater on because it was freezing.

"You look beautiful." He says.

I watched his veiny, huge hand holding the wheel. Even his hands are hot, my mouth became dry and my legs squeezed tightly together feeling a certain throbbing sensation down there.

"Thank you." I replied.

He placed his other hand on my leg making sure his fingers were touching the inside of my thigh. I unconsciously bit my bottom lip when his thumb stroked my thigh, he got a reaction out of my body as no one else could.

"You're killing me with the lip biting." He groaned, painfully.

I smiled at how easily he was unfolding around me, I turned my head to look out the window at the dark sky that was surrounded by stars.

The thing I hate the most about me is that despite everything, I truly care for Bodhi. He's not a bad man, he was just a man put into an unfair situation just like me. There's not one thing he doesn't know about me, the good and bad, he knows it all. The car came to a stop, we parked in front of a lake with no other cars around us.

"Is there some sort of restaurant inside the lake?" I asked, this is not creepy at all.

He chuckled, no because I was concerned. He pointed out my window, my eyes slowly followed it and found a blanket laid out with food and candles surrounding it. My heart started beating fast, this is the most effort any guy has done for me and I'm not even dating Kaz. He opened my door with his hand reaching for mine, my fingers wrapped around his hand as he led me to the blanket.

"Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked.

"It took me all day to find your favorite champagne by the way." He said while holding up the white familiar bottle, he got my favorite champagne.

I was smiling like a fool, it was a romantic gesture and I'd never had one before. We both sat across from each other on the blanket, he popped open the champagne and made sure to pour it into my glass first before serving himself. I brought the glass to my lips, his eyes watched very closely as I poured the cold liquid into my mouth. I like teasing, more like enjoy but with Kaz I just want to give him my all without strings.

But then that comment about plan B came to mind.

"Do you fuck prostitutes?" I asked, casually.

His eyes enlarged as he choked quietly on the champagne, he placed his glass down on the blanket while clearing his throat. "Why would you ask that?"

"You said you like company, and you have a shit ton of morning-after pills." I said. "I just want to know if I should get tested or not."

Yes, it was a bitch thing to do but I needed to know.

It fell quiet between us, I was staring at him with curiosity. Suddenly I was laying on my back with my ginger hair covering the blanket, he hovered over me with his thumb stroking my cheek. I visibly gulped at his warm touches, I completely forgot what I had just asked him, that's how much control he has over my body.

"No, I don't need to hire a prostitute to have sex and I'm completely clean." He whispered roughly inside my ear, butterflies were fluttering around like crazy.

"If I was a prostitute, would you hire me?" I asked, at first it was genuine a concern but now I'm just teasing. My back arched softly causing my chest to press against his, my eyes lashes batted at him from underneath his gaze.

His thumb left my cheek as his fingers wrapped around my throat, he wasn't being harsh but instead the opposite of that.

"All you'd have to do is smile and I'd pay you any amount you desired." He said with a serious tone to his voice.

Hot, so hot.

Inhabit, I bit my bottom lip hard. His eyes watched as I did so, something flickered inside them making his lust clearer. The dark sky with bright white stars above us shadowed us, the cold air brushed against my skin making me shiver underneath him. The sound of the small waves from the lake, and the fresh smell of pine filled my nose. My legs wrapped around his waist, and his other hand grabbed my thigh not wanting me to ever remove it.

His lips softly pressed against mine, and my fingers ran through his hair. My head tilted, giving him more access to my lips, his finger dug inside my thigh causing me to whimper against his soft lips. If I would have known kissing made you feel like this, maybe I would've allowed Bodhi to kiss me.

He went to his knees while unzipping his jeans, and pulling down his boxers. I wiggled out of my jeans and panties, I tossed them over my head not caring where they landed. My hands grabbed ahold of my shirt and tore it over my head, I sat up and pulled him back down by the back of his neck, his bare chest rubbed against mine. Our lips started attacking each other again, his dick rubbed against my pussy causing my mouth to fall open.

He trailed his kisses down to my neck, over my chest down to my stomach where he stopped at my bruise. My body was on edge, craving more and more. His soft fingers ran across my tampered skin, his gaze looked up at me. He laid a soft kiss on my bruise then another one causing my head to fall back against the back enjoying his heated kisses, my heart was fluttering with something. He crawled up my body back to my lips, my hand placed against the back of his head. My legs locked around him, and he smirked at my needy action.

"I did make you a promise about you acting like a needy whore." He whispered, harshly.

My body shivered remembering that night in the dining room, he suddenly flipped me on my stomach while fixing my ass and forcing my head against the blanket while my ass was up in the air. His dick slammed inside me causing me to choke on air, my mouth was wide open. He slowly pulled out and thrust even harder inside me, my hands gripped the blanket beneath me very hard. His hips started slamming against my ass roughly, he was thrusting in deep and fast. Whimpers were escaping my mouth, my body kept jerking with each thrust.

"Too hard." I cried, softly.

His hand grabbed a handful of my hair yanking it, my body lifted off the blanket as my neck fell back against his chest, and my legs were spread open. My hand flew back and grabbed the hand that was holding my hair, his thrusts became even deeper.

"You're going to take every last bit, darling." His other hand reached over and slapped my pussy, my body buckled.

His fingers started rubbing soft circles on my clit, my body felt electrified by his touch.

"Wait, please." I whimpered.

"Wait please," he mocked. "I want you to not be able to walk tomorrow morning." His voice growled inside my ear.

He pulled my hair even more back as his dick repeatedly slammed inside me, my bra was keeping my breast from jumping up and down. It felt so good, too good. This man knows how to work his body, and how to hit the most satisfying areas of the female body. I could feel myself tightening around him, he forced my chest back down against the blanket before thrusting hard inside me one last time. A moan ripped from my lips loudly as a groan rumbled from his chest, my legs started shaking like crazy around him.

My chest was heaving up and down, and so was his chest. He released my hair with his dick still inside me, his lips leaned down, and kissed the back of my head before softly tucking my hair out of my face.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, you could hear the concern leaking from his voice.

No, you just fucked the shit out of me. I smiled at his tone, my head shaking relieving him.

"It felt good, I promise." I told him, and he smiled before pushing my hair off my shoulder and kissing my soft skin.

My head turned and my neck reached back, I pressed my lips against his shutting his worries out. He kissed me back gently, before pulling away and grabbing two folded blankets and making sure to wrap one around me. I gripped onto the blanket and watched as he wrapped one around his waist, he was gorgeous, everything about him was gorgeous.

"I hope you're hungry." He said.

He had a way of not making this awkward, he made me feel comfortable with him and he wasn't even trying.

"Starving." I whispered.

Instagram: @ sexsationel
Twitter: @ sexsationella
Tik tok: @ ellasbooks_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 15.8K 77
"I watched daddy as she was just in her boxers, she must be working out the thin layer of sweat on her body said it all, I slowly made my way inside...
7.3K 356 46
"I want to help you." His bright eyes sparkle in the moonlight. "You can't help me! You hurt me!" By now, the tears I had been desperately trying to...
997K 32.2K 31
The second I saw her my skin heated and heart skipped a beat. I knew I had to know who she was. I knew I just needed to be near her. After my horribl...
267 13 18
✏️One thing about my writing is I am very dialogue-heavy.✏️ When Persephone Athena James first met Bodhi Patrick O'Neill, a bond formed between them...