Dystopia

By AriFaer

15 year old Wren is a knight's apprentice. When the war starts between the humans and the Troblins, her maste... More

Chapter 1: Practice
Chapter 2: The Other Knights
Chapter 3: Battle Plans
Chapter 4: The First Attack
Chapter 5: The Journey
Chapter 6: The Troblin Camp
Chapter 7: The Frolicking Buddies
Chapter 8: Golems
Chapter 9: The Lost Hills Of The Jule
Chapter 10: Ajowan
Chapter 11: The 12 Ryu Dragons
Chapter 12: Ancho
Chapter 13: Marchu and the flowers
Chapter 14: The Boy
Chapter 15: Mind Reading
Chapter 17: Dratch
Chapter 18: The Troblins Attack
Chapter 19: The Mysterious Figure
Chapter 20: Infiltrating Gurr
Chapter 21: Daeva
Chapter 22: Cardithas
Chapter 23: The Escapee
Chapter 24: Help
Chapter 25: Battle of the Dragons
Chapter 26: Betrayal
Chapter 27: New Normal
Chapter 28: Support

Chapter 16: Zodiacs.....

6 0 0
By AriFaer

"Gotta go!" Wren told Tulsi, and hurried off.

"Good luck with Cassia! You might need it. Heaven knows she's probably looking in that large mirror of hers....." said Tulsi, probably reading Wren's mind. She felt puzzled by what Tulsi had said to her. She knew Cassia was a very beautiful dragon, but she seemed a lot like Narcissus, staring into a mirror all day long. They were indeed very similar sounding. Whatever, she was nice to Wren the first time they met. Soon, she came along a tree with mirrors hung on every side of it.

"Hello?" Yelled Wren, hoping the dragon would just appear.

"Say the magic words." A face in the mirror appeared. It was a masquerade mask, talking! Crazy.........

"Umm... I don't know them."

"Then scram, for goodness sake! I keep telling her not to send these people here......Wait a minute, a person?! That's crazy! Are you by any chance Anna? You look a lot like her. Coming back, I see? Better hide from Ajowan...." He chuckled. Wren felt sick.

"Actually, I'm Wren, her daughter." She mumbled.

"Ah, like mother, like daughter. Congrats. I'll fetch Cassia." Wren watched in awe as the masquerade mask moved from mirror to mirror until they got to a hollow hole in the tree. A few seconds later, a beautiful pink dragon flew out of the hole and landed gracefully on the grass.

"Hello, Wren. Why'd you come here? Haven't I told you all you need to know?"

"Well actually, I need you for something. I owe Marchu a favor."

"Anything for my favorite sister! So, are we going somewhere? I'm asking because Marchu seems like the adventurous type, and my star signs show she's a.....a Sagittarius, which makes it even more true! You're giving off major Taurus vibes right now.....are you a Taurus?"

"Ummm, I guess?"

"Well, if you're done talking, we'd best be on our way." Cassia spread her large wings and flew off into the air.

"Wait!" Wren yelled, running as fast as she could to catch up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301 16 17
When Blake Knight first became the Alpha to his pack, a witch tricked him into being her mate. After their 5 year anniversary he learned it was all a...
214 3 42
Hecate, goddess of the moon and dark magic, wants a new body and eight-summer-old savant Liandra Kergatha has the one she covets. Torn from her mothe...
22.8K 1.3K 24
| 14x ๐—™๐—˜๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ยท [Open Novella Contest 2022 Longlist] ยท Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson Saga meets The Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo. ...
317K 22.7K 44
*Previously Featured* Wren's first day at her new school is a twisted kind of day--in other words, anything but ordinary. With Kellan and Jaxon battl...