Lucy Potter: Harry's little s...

נכתב על ידי Lizzy_FanficFan

The loyal, stubborn, kindhearted Lucy Potter had always been an odd girl to the rest of the world. Living wit... עוד

Intro
Chapter 1: The Start of a Legend
Chapter 2: (Birthday) issues
Chapter 3: A Letter to a Potter
Chapter 4: Secrets & giants
Chapter 5: Vaults & Robes
Chapter 6: The truth
Chapter 7: Saying goodbye
Chapter 8: New terrain
Chapter 9: Life changes
Chalter 11: Hey you
Chapter 12: Go on!
Chapter 13: Live with it
Chapter 14: Dursleys and strange turns
Chapter 15: Reunited
Chapter 16: A Merry Little Christmas
Chapter 17: Hardships bring frienships
Chapter 18: Reunions are the best parties
~YEAR 2 IS COMING!!!~
Chapter 1: Summer of Magic
Chapter 2: Happy birthday
Chapter 3: The Trouble with House Elfs
Chapter 4: Friends from the Start
Chapter 5: The letters
Chapter 6: The floo trip
Chapter 7: Summer's end
Chapter 8: Different ways
Chapter 9: First day's always the hardest
Chapter 10: Friends make life better
Chapter 11: The try-outs
FC's
Chapter 12: Trick or Treat!
Chapter 13: Life After Halloween
Chapter 14: Quidditch Disasters
Chapter 15: Hospital secrets
Chapter 16: Moonlight troubles
Chapter 17: The Dueling Club
Chapter 18: Distractions needed!
Chapter 19: Simply investigating!
Chapter 20: Happy Valentine
Chspter 21: Without that one friend
Chapter 22: The big reveal
Chapter 23: The basilisk's lair
Chapter 24: The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 25: The Big Reveal pt. 2
Chapter 26: Power of Friendship
YEAR 3!!!
| year 3 | Chapter 1: Family is everything
| Year 3 | Chapter 2: The Great Escape
| Year 3 | Chapter 3: A place to stay
| Year 3 | Chapter 4: Summertime (Sadness)
| Year 3 | Chapter 5: Back to school
| Year 3 | Chapter 6: What're friends for, huh?
| Year 3 | Chapter 7: The whole teaching thing
| Year 3 | Chapter 8: Daddy Issues vs. Furry Little Problems
| Year 3 | Chapter 9: The hippogriff
| Year 3 | Chapter 10: The unprofessional teacher
| Year 3 | Chapter 11: Panic Room
| Year 3 | Chapter 12: The light in dark times
| Year 3 | Chapter 13: The match
| Year 3 | Chapter 14: Halloween & Co
| Year 3 | Chapter 15: The verdict
| Year 3 | Chapter 16: The History of Sirius Black
| Year 3 | Chapter 17: The horror of betrayal
| Year 3 | Chapter 18: The darker future
|Year 3 | Chapter 19: Drinks before doom

Chapter 10: A shocking turn of events

1.1K 18 1
נכתב על ידי Lizzy_FanficFan

Lucy's POV:

Even if I had a shitty life at the Dursley's and I missed Harry a lot, it wasn't as bad as I'd imagined it to be before: at least I wasn't alone.

Beyond all expectations, Vanessa didn't back away from me when she got to know me and saw one of my 'accidents,' which I could now explain as outbursts of my magic.

She simply said she had strange things about herself too and that she knew it wasn't really a bad thing.

Turns out, Vanessa and I made a great team, when it came to pranks: she was just as mis-
chievous as me.

We had already pranked half the class, Brittany and her girls three times even.

Eventually, weeks turned into a month and quite soon, it was October.

This month was starting off quite the same way as the last one, peetty well, other than the beatings at home.

Vanessa and I had really started bonding and she'd made me meet her family.

And finally, I did so, earning a beating for that evening, but I decided I didn't care.

Her mother was a stay-at-home mom and one of the kindest people I'd met before, despite being strict and neat.

Vanessa's dad, Mr. Wilson, was strict, but kind and quite a busy working man.

Vanessa's little brother Johnny, who looked a lot like her, was a bit spoiled, but still a lot better than Dudley. He was very mischievous too and never quiet.

All in all, they looked like a very normal family, but there was something that made me think this wasn't true.

Today, Brittany had made me trip on the stairs for a laugh at school, so when I went for a hike that night, I was thinking of ideas for revenge, when I heard something odd.
Something moving.

I suddenly realised I'd abandoned the streets and I was nearing a forest. I was about to turn back around, when I heard the sound again. It was coming from the forest.

My mind told me to turn around and go back, but my body slowly approached the forest, my heart beat increasing quickly.

It was completely dark by now and no person was out anymore. So what was it in the forest?

I should not have done what I did, but my curiosity got the best of me, like always and I went a bit into the forest.

A chill ran down my spine as I felt the wind blow lightly and heard twigs breaking.

I took in a shaky breath and walked a bit further.

'Come on, you can do this,' I told myself. 'Harry wrote Mom and Dad were in the brave house. Harry's in the brave house. I can use a tat bit of that bravery too.'

Determined, I walked on, but stayed close to the edge. But then, the noise moved suddenly, it was right behind me.

I swallowed audibly and slowly turned around, knowing it was there. I came face to face with a beast.

The beast growled and looked at me hun- grily. I tried to run away, but before I could, it yanked its paw straight into my hip and I cried out in pain, falling to the ground.

"HELP!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, but deep down I knew it was no use.

I turned to face the beast, deciding not to give up this easily. The beast looked some sort of big dog in the dark, but it definitely wasn't.

It neared me slowly and madly.

As I crouched away from it, it kept coming closer and closer.

Breath caught in my throat, when I felt a tree at my back. Trapped.

It came luring over me. And than it attacked. I screamed and shielded myself with my elbow. I kicked at the beast, but it didn't fall backwards.

A searing pain raged through my elbow. The monster had put its teeth into my elbow, right through to the bone.

I cried in pain and black spots started blocking my vision, but I had to move.

So I crouched back, using only my right arm, as quick as possible. The beast followed, but then, a howl came piercing through the air. A wolf's howl.

The beast looked up, sniffed in the air and in this moment, I took my chance and ran, the wolf realising it quite late, as it was howling back.

I ran and ran and ran, hearing the beast close behind, until I finally reached the streets again. Hiding was no use, it would smell me.

So instead, I turned all corners I saw, till the wolf had probably changed its mind, because it wasn't following me any longer.

Heavily out of breath and dizier than I'd ever been, I stopped running and looked around.

I was definitely back in the  right neighbourhood. I looked at my elbow and gagged at the side.

My entire arm was covered in blood and at the elbow, you could see my flesh was ripped and you could even see a bit of the bone.

My hip was bleeding too, but that was just a big scratch, one that would heal. My elbow was the real problem.

I'd always healed the wounds caused by Uncle Vernon's beating, but this wound was much deeper and harder to heal.

I decided to just walk back home and see what to do there.

I walked past Mrs. Figg's house and stopped for a second. Would she be of better help than the Dursleys? Probably.

I knew the Dursleys would kill me if I wasn't home, but when they'd see this wound, they'd get angry too.

After I made my final decision, I walked to the door, once looking around for the wolf warily and I rang the bell.

But just when I saw the lights being turned on, I changed my mind. Why would she help me? Why would anyone? And how could she help anyways?

And so, I turned around and ran, praying to God Mrs. Figg hadn't seen me in her garden.

*~*

Harry's POV:

First weeks had gone by really fast for me: I'd been to all classes and I'd seen most teachers.

In the beginning, which is to say the first two weeks, I had written back home everyday, but after that, I'd failed to do so.

I hadn't even told Lucy about the Quidditch thing! I didn't really know how to explain it either, so I just let it be.

But something was wrong, I just knew it.

I talked about it with Ron, who just waved it off and said I was nervous for Quidditch.

Hermione, who had listened in, said: "Why don't you just wait untill she writes again? Or write to her yourself? I'm sure she would like to hear from you."

Ron was very annoyed by her, as always and normally, I would be too, but today, I could really use this advise.

"Come on Harry, it's Halloween tomorrow, cheer up!" Ron said, but I decided to write home.

I really did miss Lucy and I felt pretty guilty about not writing as often anymore, but it was just all so new and busy here, I some- times just didn't get the time to.

In the letter, I told her about my week and about Quidditch. I asked how she was and if she was okay, with the Dursleys. I told about Ron being my first friend, Hermione being pretty annoying most of the time. About Halloween tomorrow and a lot more. And finally, I told about the three-headed dog.

When I was done, I went to the owlery to get Hedwig to do it. She was beyond excited to do something again.

"Stay home and wait for Lucy's answer alright?" I said, stroking Hedwig's feathers one last time, before she flew off.

The next morning was Halloween! Ron was very cheery, but admitted to be scared of what Fred and George would do.

In the morning, we had our usual classes, which were History of Magic, the most boring subject ever and Charms, which was more fun.

Today in Charms, we were going to learn the levitation spell. Wingardium Leviosa.

First we practiced a bit and got devided into pairs. I was with Seamus Finnigan, who had actually broken a record in how many things he'd blown up already.

Ron, to his dismay, was with Hermione. "Wingardium Leviosa" Ron tried and he started waving his wand around frantically.

"Stop, stop!" Hermione ushered with her hand, looking at the wand a bit wary. "You're going to take someone's eye out! Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa, not LevioSAR."

Ron scowled. "You do it then, miss 'I-know-better.'"

Hermione turned to the feather she was supposed to practice on and did the incan- tation, but hers actually worked.

"Well done, Miss Granger!" Professor Flitwick squeaked. "Look everyone, Miss Granger's done it! Ten points to Gryffindor!"

I shared a look with Ron, before Seamus tried the incantation and blew his up too.

"She's a nightmare, honestly!" Ron complained, after Charms lesson. "No wonder she hasn't got any friends!"

At that moment, someone pushed harshly past Ron and walked away, crying. Hermione.

"I think she might've heard you..." I said, but Ron didn't really seem to care.

The rest of the day went by really quickly, most of it I spent admiring how beautiful Hogwarts was decorated for this one day.

At dinner however, it seemed a bit quiet, though Ron and I were talking lively.

"Where's Hermione?" I asked Parvati, one of the first-year Gryffibdor girls.

She gave me a sad look. "Probably still in the bathroom. She's been in there all afternoon, crying. And she wouldn't come out!"

I shared a look with Ron, who looked slightly uncomfortable now.

Suddenly, the doors were banged open and Professor Quirrel ran in. "TROLL!" He screamed "A TROLL! IN THE DONGEONS!"

Everyone in the hall was staring at him perplexed. It was completely quiet.

"I thought you might want to know..." Quirrel said weakly, before collapsing.

Everyone started screaming and running for the doors, untill:

"SILENCE!" Everyone turned back to the voice. It was Professor Dumbledore.

"Everyone calm down." He said calmly. "Everyone will imnediately return to their common rooms, prefects will guide the others back. All professors will come to the dungeons now."

And so we did. Percy Weasley was beyond excited to do his job. But then it struck me and I held Ron back.

"What is it Harry?" Ron asked.

"Hermione," I breathed. "She doesn't know about the troll..."

With one single look we agreed: we had to find Hermione, now.

And so we ran upstairs, to the second floor bathrooms. A loud rumbling sound could be heard when we neared it.

The troll was right behind us. We screamed and ran, the troll hot on our heels. But then it went into a room. We didn't have to think a second: we sped to the door and pushed it closed, locking it inside.

"Phew," Ron sighed reliefed. "Now, let's go find Hermione."

We turned to leave, when we heard a piercing scream come from the room. It was the girl's bathroom.

"HERMIONE!" Ron and I yelled in sync and we rushed back, into the bathroom, where the troll stood towering over the just destroyed cubicles, under which Hermione was hiding.

"Hermione, get away!" I yelled and she looked up at us. She frowned, but moved anyway.

Ron had started throwing bits of the nearest broken cubicle at the troll and I joined him, gaining his attention. However, when Hermione was crouched under the sinks, he turned back to her.

He knocked the club he was holding in her direction, missing her by a few centimeters.

"Help!" Hermione screamed.

So we started throwing birs of cubicle again, but it was no use: the troll had lost its interest in us and aimed its vlub at Hermione.

In a reflex, I jumped and grabbed the club. I swung onto its back, wand in hand.

And then, I stuck the wand up its nose (by accident) and the troll stopped and noticed me. It got really mad.

It swung its club in the air and aimed it at me, but I dodged it. "HELP!" I yelled at Ron and Hermione, who were watching in horror and screaming.

Ron took out his wand, ready to perform the levitation charm. Hermione turned to him.

"Remember, swish and flick!" She called, doing the wand waving with her hand, without a wand.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron incantated and he successfully performed the spell. The club flung out of the troll's hand, just when it was about to hit me. It hung in the air, the troll staring at it dumbfounded.

Ron made it lift to high above the troll's head and let it fall on top of it.

The troll fell and so did I. I pushed myself far enough from the troll just in time to not be flattened and with a shaky breath, I got to my feet.

Just when Hermione had scrambled up and faced us too, Professor McGonnagall, Professor Quirrel and Professor Snape came rushing in, looking at the passed out troll and us (me and Ron) perplexed.

"What happened here?!" McGonnagall said breathlessly. "Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, explain yourselfs!" Apparantly, they hadn't noticed Hermione yet.

"We er..." Ron began, looking to me for help.

"-Yeah, we..."

"It's because of me, Professor," Hermione spoke up. Ron and I looked at each other astonished. Hermione Granger, lying to a teacher, and even doing it well?

"I'd gone to the toilet and suddenly that troll was in here. If Harry and Ron wouldn't have remembered and come at the right time, I'd probably be dead by now..."

She chanced a glance at us, while the teachers stared from Hermione to me and Ron. "Is this true boys?" Professor McGonnagall asked and we nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we were gonna go with Percy, when Harry remembered..." Ron said, pointing at me.

I looked at Snape and when I went to look away, I saw his leg, bleeding. He caught me looking, and quickly covered it with his cloak.

"Very well," Professor McGonnagall said. "You are very lucky. Not many first-ywars can take on a troll on their own. Ten points to all of you."

The teachers walked out (minus Quirrel), followed by us. We wereto go to the hospital wing, but when we said we weren't hurt, they sent us back to our common room.

From that moment on, Ron, Hermione and I were best friends.

_____________________________________________

A/N:

So, you probably already guessed hap- pened to Lucy, right?

I am thinking of creating a new group of Marauders, but apart from Fred &George I think (they team up). Any ideas or opinions?

And... the Golden Trio is formed! Yay!

And you met the rest of the Wilson family, so here's the cast:

Meryl Streep as Mrs. Wilson

Jensen Ackles as Mr. Wilson

And Alexander Ludwig as Johnny Wilson

So, let me know what you think. If you pictured someone differently, do so if you'd like.

Any ideas or opinions are always welcome!

Comment, like, vote etc.

Love you all!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

402K 15.7K 132
'And he's the best fuck that ever walked. He's beautiful - rich, in money and everything else; he's a rockstar to boot, trapped in the body of a figh...
41.6K 1.2K 13
A group of children, survivors of the second wizard war, victims of losing families, and no strangers to death and mourning are given a chance to pre...
1.9K 95 10
DISCONTINUED ON WATTPAD, IT'LL BE CONTINUED ON AO3 https://archiveofourown.org/works/35360056 The Start by gryffinshit Lucius Malfoy made a mistake. ...
4.9K 221 41
"I've never really had a family. When you become a werewolf at age 5, not everyone is going to stay by your side. For years, I've kept my conditions...