First Crush ( Free De La Hoya...

By Freefanshufan

"Don't Forget to suck his lips!" ................ So this is the end.. The story ended before the beginning... More

1. FIRST MEET
2. MY EVERYTHING
3. NEW BEGINNING
4. BC SOL
5. STARE
6. INSANE
7. DISTRACTED
8. SORRY
9. ENCOUNTER
10. THE STADIUM
11. STAND
12. THE OWNER
13. BATTLE
14. KNOW
15. PAY ATTENTION!
16. MAN
17. WAIT WHAT!!!!
18. OH NO!!!
19. I KNOW
20. REPLAY
21. YOU
22. BETTER
23. JUST LIKE SHU..
24. MOMMY WAKIYA MODE
25. WE WON!!
26. TRUST ME.
27. WHAT THE-?
28. NEW BLADER
30. IMPACT
31. LIL BRAT
32. SPACE OF MY HEART
32. BIG DEAL
Sowwy-

29. CHEEKS

1.6K 47 408
By Freefanshufan

Y/N'S POV:

I woke up and got ready for the day. Keeping Affire in my bey holder, I walked to the Cafeteria after locking my Dorm Room. Mostly everyone was seated there eating the tasty sandwiches made by Ange.

I greeted Ange taking the Plate that had a Sandwich, along with some Salad and Juice and went to sit at my normal seat with my friends.

"Morning L/N!! Good Morning Y/N! Hi Y/N" Honcho, Kitts and Honey and Shasa greeted me. No loud voices, it means Valt is not here yet.

"Hey Everyone" I smiled at them and took my seat.

"So where's Val-"

"Hehe HEY THERE!!" I was cut off by a running Valt who entered the Cafeteria waving at everyone.We all waved Back at him.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Stan clenching his Jaw in anger and Standing up leaving the place along with Rickson and Ivan after keeping their Plates without finishing all the food, even if Ange was calling for them to wash their dishes.

Valt showed his perfect side greeting them as well but they just glared at him and went. Brats.. What's the deal man? Django's leaving had nothing to do with Valt!

After taking his plate, Valt sat with us asking I'm confusion about those Bipolars.

"Someone needs to learn how to read a room." Shasa said while eyeing Valt.

"Okay? Why? Is that a Good Book?" Valt being the most oblivious person he is, asked.

I sweatdropped while Honcho sighed in anger. "Can't you see that everyone's at edge? You know like this I can't even eat!" Honcho cried as he got up and left the table. He seemed pretty dramatic..He's the most dramatic one out of all.. Ohh wait! Nahh.. Zac and Wakiya are more..

After he went Valt asked the meaning of everyone being on an edge.. To which Shasa told him about everyone wanting to climb the mountain of success and be on top, but only a few are having the chances, leaving the others.What she meant was that Only few members can represent the team in the world league, others will have nothing to do. And trust me, seeing Valt's expressions, it was clear he wasn't thinking about what Shasa said, he must be literally thinking something weird.

"You mean I could fall? " Asked Valt. So finally, he actually gained the thought process.. That's actually great.. This can hel-

"Why didn't I bring my hiking boots!?" Valt cut my Praises for him. We all had the famous anime drop. Is he seriously thinking that!!? Imagining himself on a freaking mountain!!? He continued eating his food thinking about the mountain with determination. Huh..

After finishing my sandwiches I went in for some exercise in the Gym Room. Many equipments were in there. Most of the Team Mates were here. I ran on the treadmill and tried picking up the dumble for increasing my muscle power for an Effective Launch. Though I dropped it within a minute ..heheh..

Valt came in after a while and tried doing some cycling but his feet didn't reached the pedals quite well. Though, he still tried.. That's what makes Valt the most tenacious one.

As Valt continued, I started walking to the Training Area for the training hat was about to start. On the way, I saw the Green Haired Boy Leaning against the wall with his arms crossed over his chest. I sighed and continued walking to where I was going.

"Looks like the Lil Brat is scared.. Not interested in calling me Brocolli Head? What happened to your guts huh?" He said as a small smirk formed on his lips as I saw from the side of my sight.

I stopped in my tracks and faced his leaning figure. Looking dead in the eyes, I glared at him..

"Brocolli Head..."

I said as I turned around and continued walking. I'm not scared of him. He's just creepy and annoying. Though I admit that I don't wanna cross paths with him, that doesn't mean that he is terrifying. I also know about his intentions about me. He wants me to defeat against him. He wants me to apologise for everything that happened out there. Not my fault..

I heard his strong intimating footsteps dashing closer to me. And in Seconds, he was right behind me. A small smirk formed on my lips comparing him to Free's speed. The blonde was faster and unnoticed and sudden..

"I appreciate your guts. But soon they'll be going down.." His raspy voice said as he came in front of me. Our bodies inches apart. He was Looking Directly at me and with a Creepy Grin He said, " You're attitude needs to be treated well.." I looked into his eyes with the same intensity as him. A frown formed on my face. I'll not be going back.. "Get back. I'm getting late." I said in a stern tone.

He smirked as he stepped back making a way for me. "You're sure a great actor. Impressing everyone, BC Sol, Wakiya, even Free.. Very soon I'll reveal this fakeness of yours.." He said as he again crossed his arms over his chest and Cracked his neck.

Actor? When have I done any acting? Is he really this jealous that he thinks that I've been doing something? Uhh.. I huffed as I continued walking..

"Too bad, you'll fail.." I froze Hearing the voice. Since when was he here? Did he heard and saw everything?

"Free..." Silas groaned as he clenched his fists and his eyes became dark, Fury evident in them.. (Nick Fury!!)

I slowly turned around and looked at the Blonde who was lazily leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets as his half opened eyes gazed at Silas for some seconds. He made a short eye contact with me and then turned back to Silas.

"Ohh.. So you're again doing the same thing!?" Silas asked, in a rude way.

"Doing what?" Free asked at he raised an eyebrow at Silas and a sly smug formed on his face.

He's pressing Silas' buttons. I bit my tongue to keep myself from smiling or saying something.

"It's simple! Can't you see!? Speaking for her!?" He asked in annoyance.

Free smirked as he slowly detached himself from the wall and walked towards Silas. "Is that so? ", He asked as he tilted his head a bit.

Well, they were now looking into each other's eyes and we're standing very close. Silas' eyes reflected anger and Free's showed much more, calmness, teasing, mischief.. Though, it seemed that Silas is having the lead as he's about to punch something or someone, seeing his fists, but the thing was that Free's calm aura itself yelled Dominance and Power.

Silas Made a Face while rolling his eyes and huffing. "Then what is it?"

"You're the one repeating the thing. Last time also, I said, Think Before You Speak." Free said.

I was standing there all confused and nervous. I, well didn't knew what to do. Shall I stop them?

"Don't stop! Don't stop! Let's see if Free punches his face!? Damn!! The boy is standing up for you! He's looking hottt!!"

Affire Squealed. Is She... Serious? Can't she see the situation? Plus, why the heck is she calling Free hot? She should be seeing Fafnir, Not Free!! And It's literally an eye war going on between them, And that too because of me!! What should I do!!?

Silas clenched his jaw as he furiously stared into Free's eyes. But then, I saw something, a tint of Golden In Free's eyes. Wait, it's the same I saw in the forest..That means, it wasn't an illusion! Free straightened his face and stared back at Silas with an emotion, I can't actually explain. But, it was scary enough because I saw Silas blinking his eyes and stepping back from Free. Cold Sweat formed on his head and he cleared his throat.

"Umm.. Guys..." I said as I tried breaking the tension between them.

Both of them looked at me and now I noticed that Free's eyes were again normal. His black orbs were now looking at me. Silas just huffed as he walked past me and intentionally bumped his shoulder with mine causing me to stumble a few steps back to balance myself."Brat... " He muttered as he went.

As he went, I became even more nervous because Free was looking at me with an unreadable Expression and now we were both alone standing in the corridors. His gaze was intense. As if he was piercing through me. I gulped and opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out.

"Don't try.." He said as if he knew about my weird, not so nice, condition. Uhhh.. Why is he knowing everything? I fiddled with my fingers while looking down.

What if he believed in what Silas said? What if he also thinks that I'm most probably acting? What if he thinks that I'm a problem creater? What if he stops talking to me? What if he asks Kris to throw me out of the team?

My thinking stopped as I saw him coming towards me while taking long slow steps. My eyes were on his feet.

"Look up" I heard him say in an emotionless yet effective voice.I slowly motioned my head up and looked up at him in his back orbs.

"He's gonna kiss you! Just lean in! Muah muah! Your first kiss is about to happen!"

I felt heat rushing to my cheeks because of the embarrassment. Though he didn't heard it, but still it was embarrassing for me. Uhh.. why is she like this? Can't she just keep her mouth shut!?

Free chuckled. My eyes widened as I looked at him in confusion. Though he looks cute doing it, very very very adorable and cutie.. But why did he chuckled? Is it by any chance possible that he can hear-

"What are you thinking?" He asked while tilting his head. His facial expressions is now having a sly smirk. I should be asking! What is he thinking!!?

"Nothing?" I Mumbled, heat still on my cheeks.

He leaned in a bit and his face came very close to mine, my eyes widened. God no!

"Then why are you blushing?" He asked in an extremely husky voice. His hot breath was falling on my face which send chills down my spine.

"Uhh.. I... uhh It's not like that.." I Whispering looking down, not able to meet his gaze.

My eyes widened when I felt two of his cool, long and smooth fingers brushing gently against my already hot cheeks. I again looked back at him.

"Is it not hotness on your cheeks?" He asked as his face came more near to mine. Now even his breathing was felt on my face.

I felt my stomach doing Summersault and my breathing pace increased to great levels. "I-I.." No more words escaped my mouth.

"Tell me, what is it?" He asked again..

"Umm..." Even I don't know what is it.. How shall I reply?

He finally took a step back from me but the sly smirk on his face didn't vanished yet.

"You'll get late for the training..."He said when he finally turned around, stuffed his hands in his pocket and started walking back...

I was still stiff in the same Position.. My heartbeat was still quite fast.. My breathing was still heavy.. What's happening to me? I took a deep breath to cool myself down... I gulped and started walking to the training room. Shit- I'll be late! I practically ran to the training room..

"I'm-Im here!" I was panting by the time I reached there taking many twists and turns and climbing the stairs.. Just as I stepped in, Valt came running behind as well.. Where was he?

"Let's Start!!" Valt came in running.. I followed behind him and looked at my teammates doing stretching..

"Unexpectable! You both are shamefully late!!" Trad said while looking at his watch..

"Sorry Trad.. But..I-I thought that the training was in the meeting room.. Stam said that.." Valt apologised.. I saw Stan smirking at him. Bloody Liar..

"No excuses!! And you want to say something Y/N!!?" Trad strictly asked.

"Umm.. Well.. I got a bit occupied.. I'm sorry Trad.. " I muttered.

"10 laps!! Now!!" Trad yelled at both of us.

Wow.. 10 laps, just because I'm late, when it's not even my fault.. huh.. No worries.. It's actually pretty easy actually.

Valt screamed and made a face but when he looked up, we could see the will and energy on his expressions.. hehe.. He's something..

Seeing his happiness, Every team member was stunned.. Even Stan.. When Valt started running outside, I followed behind him and could tell that Stan was being mocked by Shasa..

We were both running around the place while laughing and poking at each other's side.. It was like a fun race. While taking another lap, I looked up and saw Kris smiling at both of us. Sometimes it's important to have fun, even during punishments.. Being always serious isn't necessary..

Completing the last lap, we both layed on the ground while panting.. But as we heard the launching of others, we both ran inside for training with a whole new spirit..

After having a small argument with Stan we went to the other stadium to train.. While we were blading, I even saw Silas in here.. Though this time, he didn't speared a glance at me. Instead he was having a talk with Stan where he said that BC Sol is a bunch of posers riding Free's tails to the top, and that Stan was the biggest of them. This made Stan angry and Whispers running through the place. I guess it's Silas' job to piss everyone off.

Trad ended the session with a whistle. I did a launch But stopped when I heard the argument going on between Stan and Valt, where Stan blamed Valt for Django to leave.. Stan was pretty angry when he left.. I sighed and went towards Valt and patted his back telling him that it wasn't his fault at all.

Taking my leave from the Training Area I bumped into an extremely excited and happy Honcho who, according to himself, just stole a bey launcher equipment from Trad's workshop by saying a please, and Trad agreed? And he also said that according to him, Trad pretends to battle whenever he's alone because there were many Beys and launchers in his workshop that he visited right now. Well that's cool, maybe Trad works on them alot. Need to pay a visit sometime.. but with his permission..

I then went to the Cafeteria to have the Lunch that was quite tasty and healthy.. I had some Talk with Shasa, Kitts and Honey.. I then went to my dorm for some rest..

After a while, after taking some rest, I went out to train a bit more to the stadium in the courtyard of the building. The evening sun shone as I reached the place where I saw the energetic blue haired practicing and Shasa standing beside him. From my side view I could also see the trio of Stan, Rickson and Ivan who were pretty shocked seeing Valt.

When I asked Shasa about the thing they were doing, I got to know that they were seeing Valt's new move, that needed a bit more practice to showcase. Somewhere he was making a mistake.

Even Honcho joined us. Valt went all excited describing about the new attack like it went Shwoo Shwoo and Wiyoo Wiyoo and Bam Bam and Lalalala! We then continued doing battles with Valt to see his attack. But soon that changed to a Battle with each one of us

Soon many others joined us saying that they are also enjoying and can do anything related to Beyblading. What surprised me even more was that Rickson and Ivan also joined us. Stan was angry though..

We all were Beyblading alot.. Showing our moves to each other.. Seeing the techniques of one another.. Displaying the power of our launches. Cheering for each other.. It was fun.. The team was performing together..

Hours went like this. The moon was above us. Ange called us all for the dinner.. We all went in all tired and hungry and gulped in all the food getting a Scolding from her to eat slowly.. Though it was obvious only a few got a scolding.. and I was not one of them..

After finishing the dinner, I was going back to the dorm while moving through the corridors.. Once I was walking through the corridors, I reached the point where today I had an interaction with both Silas and Free. Remembering Free, a blush spread over my cheeks. The talk we had was quite confusing..

As I reached the Dorm area, I turned and walked to the doors, to my dorm.. I stepped in, locked the dorm and layed on the bed after changing my clothes. Just as I layed, Silas' words replayed in my mind. Does he really hates me this much? What Have I ever done to him? After a few twists and turns, I was still not able to sleep. That Silas was attacking my sleep..

I took a deep sigh and did what can help me to sleep. I got up and went to the drawers taking out the photo frame I loved and wanted. Getting on the bed again I held the frame close to my chest. The one, which had pictures of Shu in it.

I was looking at the pictures cherishing the memories we had.. Will he be alright? Will be be taking proper rest? Will he be thinking of me?

In a few seconds, I saw small liquid droplets falling on the frame. I didn't even realised that I was crying.. I can't cry.. I need to stay strong.. Using my hands, I wiped those tears off.. Even though, they were falling non- stop.. My heart is craving for the care and hugs from Shu.. I'm missing him..

Keeping the frame on the table, I hugged myself and drifted off to sleep with dried tears on my CHEEKS, the ones, that were Blushing hot today..

(Damn! I was literally writing a normal chapter!! But soon, Silas came into my mind, and when Silas comes, how can I not add Free? And Free means super god level hotness.. So i couldn't resist myself..
But, I also wanted to add Shu..so just a small part.. After some chapters, an exciting part related to the charming and handsome snow flake haired will come 😉😉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445 4 6
Cover is by @The_Official_Sero check her out she's really good. I love working with her. ik it's oc x Free so not many people will read this. I've r...
28.4K 831 26
(Y/n), loved nothing more than to sit beside her window listening to the sound of nature around her. Her whole life she spent in a fantasy world made...
11.5K 660 16
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...