Pretending To Be His

By KAYLEYCONSI

He doesn't believe in love.... but for her he believes anything is possible. Impulsive, Bold and dangerous t... More

➡️ Prologue
CHAPTER 1 :Meeting Him
CHAPTER 2:Hello Love
CHAPTER 3:Taken
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 4:Unlucky
CHAPTER 5:Ace
CHAPTER 6:Victoria
CHAPTER 7:The Ball
CHAPTER 8:Ace
CHAPTER 9:The Bombshell
CHAPTER 10:The Deal
CHAPTER 11:Unexpected
CHAPTER 12:Ace
CHAPTER 14:Brie
CHAPTER 15:Family
CHAPTER 16:The Special Day
CHAPTER 17:Shopping
CHAPTER 18:Who Will Protect You
CHAPTER 19:Meeting His Mother
CHAPTER 20:THE DINNER
CHAPTER 21:Leaving Him
CHAPTER 22:Ace
CHAPTER 23:Victoria
CHAPTER 24:In The Name Of Love
CHAPTER 25:Shocking News
CHAPTER 26:The Future
CHAPTER 27: Denial
CHAPTER 28:Reunited
CHAPTER 29:Till Death Do Us Part
CHAPTER 30:New Type Of Love
CHAPTER 31:Our Happily Ever After
CHAPTER 32: The End

CHAPTER 13:Ace And Victoria

5.5K 97 6
By KAYLEYCONSI

⚠️Warning⚠️

When Victoria was ready we went in my car. She looked beautiful too.She was wearing a sundress, it fitted her perfectly.

This is what Victoria is wearing.

Im bringing her to a cafe my friend Laura owns,she's my friend Matthews wife and  he is also a mafia boss,he is the mafia boss of Spain but they are here in Italy for business.

"Where are we going "Victoria asked me .

" We are going to a cafe, I heard they have good food " I replied.

I pulled up beside the cafe and turned off the engine. I got out of the car and went to open the door for my love. I'm going to get to know her a lot better today.

When she got out I took her hand and we went inside.

" ACE Is that you" said Laura walking towards us.

"Hello Laura, this is Victoria my future wife."

"Lovely to meet you Victoria, I'm surprised he has someone he's such an asshole. "

Great.

Victoria smiled at her and I squeezed her hand tighter as I could tell she was nervous. I can read her like a book.

"Can we get some breakfast please Laura. "

"Yeah no problem I'll bring you your menus take a seat and I'll be there in a second. "

I brought Victoria over to the table and she let go of my hand and sat down beside on the chair beside me.

Laura came over and gave is the menus.

"So when's the day your getting married. "

She stared at me smiling. I swear she can be a bitch when she wants to, she's doing this on purpose too.

"We don't know yet we are terrible at making decisions aren't we love". I put my hand on her thigh and she tensed up straight away.

She smiled." Yeah we are. We just want to take our time and make sure we really think about it."

"Okay well I'll be over in a few minutes when your ready to order."

Sitting there with Ace so close to me Is stressing me out. He still had his hands in my thigh and I could feel how warm his hand is. It's igniting a feeling in me and it feels good. Its like a pulse beating in my core.

When breakfast arrived he still didn't take it away.

"Anyway tell me more about yourself love ". He said to me while raising his glass of water and drinking it.

"Umm.... My name is Victoria  but you already know that...umm.. I'm 25  and both both my parents are dead umm they died when I was younger."

When I said that he looked at me with a sad face almost like he felt sorry for me.

"Sorry to hear that," he stroked my thigh.

"It's okay I was young I don't really remember them anyway.I also live alone and I'm a nurse aswell. "

"What" I said smiling at him.

"A nurse huh"

"Yeah it's always been my dream job".

" Ace what are you doing?" I know what he is doing but we can't do this here, especially in public even though there's only a few people in here but it's still public.

His hand was moving sideways now moving towards my inner thigh and moving upwards until I could feel his hand touching me.

"Do you trust me love?" He asked. "No"I swallowed my mouth dry."I don't." He smirked. "Good"

He leaned over and whispered "Even if you don't trust me I think you want me to do this,i can already feel how wet you are and I haven't even touched you yet love."

" I don't know what you mean." I said back to him quickly.
Fuck I'm not doing it on purpose, body why are you betraying me right now.

He still had his hand on me and he began stroking my underwear but I could fell his finger against me and fuck I was so turned on right now. I tried to move but his other hand stopped me.

"Do you like that, love" he said smirking at me.

I didn't say anything back I was just focused on his fingers that are moving my underwear out oh the way. My eyes widened and I immediately went to grab his hand but his hand went on top of mine. He leaned in and whispered "Trust me love you'll love it no one's watching us".

He still held my hand and continued moving my underwear out of the way. Fuck this is so embarrassing but fuck it felt so good.

He put his finger in and moved in and out I put my head on his shoulder this feels so good. He put another one in and moved faster. I let out a small moan I was so close to have an orgasm right now but I can't.

"Do you like that love I can make you scream my name so the whole world knows your mine and you will be mine". I came all over his fingers and he took them out and put them in his mouth. Wtf is he doing. Ewww.

"Delicious love". He fixed my dress for me and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go I have buisseness to take care of" he said while putting cash down on the table.

"Okay. "I got up from the table

" Thanks Laura."

" No problem bye Victoria lovely meeting you."

"Bye thanks you too." Ace took my hand and we walked out.

What the hell just happened and more importantly why did I allow him to do that to me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 457 33
Meet Michelle Anderson - a 21-year-old girl who exudes kindness, love, and warmth. Her bright sundresses and shy smile have always given the impressi...
12.5M 310K 57
Don Luciano DiSilva is known for his ruthlessness. As the leader of the Italian Mafia, he is cold and callous. But then he meets her. Victoria Ricci...
36.1K 462 21
Nora Stone is in her third semester of college and is ready to get a life outside of it. She's an averagely popular girl with great friends. It's her...
139K 3K 20
𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to...