A Ninja? ( Twisted Wonderland...

By LittleAkime

(Y/n) was on a Mission with her team when they were attacked by ninjas and (y/n) got taken to a different wor... More

Chapter 1: mission gone wrong๏ฟผ
Chapter 2: talking raccoon?๏ฟผ
A/n
Chapter 3: entrance ceremony
chapter 4 - Ramshackle Dorm
๏ฟผ should I be SUS? ๏ฟผ
Chapter 5 - The card of Ace ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
NEW STORY
Chapter 6 : ๏ฟผ100 Windows๏ฟผ and fishy little fishes๏ฟผ
6k special: the Day you become a child๏ฟผ๏ฟผ [1]
Chapter ๏ฟผ7 -dwarfs mine๏ฟผ
Please read this๏ฟผ
IS OUT!
๐Ÿฅ€Down the rabbit hole๏ฟผ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ Down the๏ฟผ Rabbit๏ฟผ hole๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๏ฟผ down the rabbit hole๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸฐThe apology๐Ÿฐ๏ฟผ
23K special: fnaf ๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
Y/n info
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
My weird dream
This will not be tolerated๏ฟผ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
A little rant
Another weird dream๏ฟผs
53k Special๏ฟผ: the day you become a child [p2]
AHHHHHHHHH
How dating (y/n) will be ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ
๐Ÿฆlong live the king๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸฆLong live the king ๐Ÿฆ๏ฟผ
New story y'all
I wanna do a little Q&A
A little apology gift
New cover
I need help...

๐ŸฆLong live the king๐Ÿฆ

2.3K 78 53
By LittleAkime

Last time~

Ace:" sucks to be you now Deuce I got a whole pie and a bunch of (y/n) around me all for myself"

Crowley:" everyone, I'll like to introduce you to the new Ramshackle dorm leader"

Leona:"The Thing I hate most in this world is being told " you can't become Number one"

Azul:" his name is...(y/n) (c/n).."

Am I being stalked? But who and why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Disclaimer: anyone you talk to other than who already knows your a female and your alone with them other then them you'll talk in your male voice until I say otherwise)

Y/nPOV

Grim:" Aaahhuuhh. I just don't want to do anything... nothing brings me joy if I can't play in the magift" said Grim laying upside down on the hand of the couch looking gloomy as ever.

You:" you're still on about that?" I said not looking at him still writing in my Journal coconut is on the ground playing with Rubik's cube Sam gifted him I heard some noises stopped writing and looked up to see the three ghosts floating over grim.

Small:" what's up Grim-y boy? What got your fur in a bunch?"

Chubby:" he's pouting cause they won't let him play in the magical shift tournament. Hee hee hee!" He laughed grim looked mad and tried to claw at him but he flew up before he could grim growled and laid back.

Tall:" if you wanna play that bad we'll play against you. We were players that drove the crowd wild 90 years ago"

You:" you were?" I asked and the three nodded.

Small:" man what great memories, I remember when we'll walk out to the Field in the crowd Will scream at the top of their lungs for us"

Chubby:" I definitely had a better body when I was alive" He laughed patting his belly.

You:" don't you need a team of seven?" Small smiled at me.

Small:" doesn't matter since it's not official. Let's go!" He lifted grim and all three of them dashed towards the Front door I stared at the way they left then went back writing.

Tall:" You too miss (y/n) and your little partner" Tall called out from the door coco looked excited threw the toy behind him and ran to them I sighed and put the pen in between the two pages and closed it put the book on the coffee table then got up and followed outside to the Front yard and the three ghosts are standing in front of grim and coconut and I see a disc floating with blue fire above grim.

You:" so what are the rules?" I asked walking down the steps and stood next to grim.

Tall:" don't worry too much about the rules just take the disc and put it through the goal" he said and I looked behind them and at small distance there's a tree and between two branches there's a big cobweb with a hole in the middle I looked behind me and at a distance there's the same tree.

You:" but doesn't this game requires magic? How am I suppose to play?"

Chubby:" again, don't worry about the rules just use your hands, that if you able to reach it" he giggled and I lightly frowned and got in the position.

Grim:" I'm going to leave you all in the dust" grim yelled in confidence and coco jumped up and down ready.

Chubby:" better watch out, everyone goes after the guy hold the disk with magic. Hee hee hee"

Small:" Game, start!" He shouted and all three of them jumped towards grim but Grim quickly dodged them and started running towards the tree with the hole, me and coco ran behind him on both side.

Grim:" alright I just have to take the disk and score some goals!" He was close until chubby and small appeared in front of him.

Chubby:" Boo!"  He screamed Grim came to a halt and jumped back freaked out.

Grim:" Gaaaahh!? W-w-w-What are you doing!!?" Grim yelled the two ghosts started laughing.

Chubby:" Hee hee! Getting in your opponent way is part of the game!"

Grim:" that was not magic!" He yelled at them they laughed and something clear and shiny appeared around the dic and it was pulled away from grim and to the ghosts and they flew passed us to our goal.

You:" coconut protect it!" I yelled to coconut who was closest to our goal, he quickly ran and climbed up the tree and was about to Block it but he was late when the disc flew in the hole very fast making coconut stumble back almost falling off the tree.

Small:" one point for us!" Small threw his hands up in the air celebrating tall and chubby high-five.

Grim:" Grrr. Don't think you've won you still need 2 more points! Hey Monkey! Hurry and throw the disc at me" grim shouted to coco, coconut hissed at him for not calling him by his name but went down and grabbed the disc then went back up and threw it to me I catch it and threw it to grim who caught it with his fire and ran towards their goal the ghosts quickly flew fast and blocked his way grim stumbled not knowing what to do.

You:" Grim! Here!" He turned next to him to see me waving my arms he looked denial like he didn't want to but he knows he doesn't have a Choice so he threw the disc towards me I jumped up and reached my arm ready to catch it and I was close until the disc was pulled away from my reach.

Chubby:" told you you won't be able to reach it. Hee hee" Chubby laughed and flew towards our goal with the two behind him I glared at him.

You:" so you wanna be like that? Alright" I quickly scanned the area for anyone and thankfully there is no one but us I slightly crouched and did the hand signs for the wind Jutsu.

Before the disc could go through our goal a strong wind came pushing the disc back then up away from the goal the ghosts looked shocked until the disc flew passed them they looked back at me to see me, hair and clothes floating by the wind I moved my body and the wind moved with me and threw the disc through the goal very fast.

Grim:" Woooh! That's what I'm talking about!" Grim shouted happy and coconut jumped up and down excited the ghosts were shocked staring at me but quickly shook their heads and smiled.

Small:" Now it's getting real" he said and three of them smirked at us grim quickly grabbed the disc and I stayed in my position more ready.

Time skip

Grim:" Ffnaa~~!!! Keeping control of the disc is hard!" Yelled grim falling to the ground breathing heavy unfortunately they won by 5 points and us by 3 they weren't lying when they said they were the best at their living time.

Chubby:"Hee hee hee! At this rate you'd be out in the first match you play"

Tall:"but y'all did pretty good for first timers" tall patted grim's head.

Grim:"H-hmm. I'm a genius so give me a moment to get used to it and I'll be a star in no time!" Grim shouted still laying on the ground coconut tapped my shoulder I turned my head to him and he pointed at the gates I looked over and saw the headmaster stained there behind the fence.

You:" How long was he there?" I whisper to him.

Coconut:" Oh Ah"

You:" are you sure?" He nodded confirming that he just got here I hummed trusting he's right and that the headmaster didn't come much earlier and saw what I was doing.

Crowley:" Hello everyone. Are you playing magical shift?" Grim and the ghosts turned their heads to see the headmaster pushing the Gate open and walking towards us the ghosts flew back inside.

Grim:"Geh. It's the guy that always brings down the room" said grim frowning at him as I picked him up.

Crowley:" I see you getting along well with the dorm ghosts. Splendid splendid" he smiled.

Grim:" we're not getting along! What do you want?" Grim yelled at him and glaring I put a hand on his mouth to shut him up.

You:" sorry about him headmaster, he's still upset" Crowley smiled at me.

Crowley:" it's fine but I have a request to make of you. It's not a simple chit-chat so let's go inside" he said sounding serious we walked up the steps and I opened the door for him, he walked inside then I did and closed it behind me and started heading to the Lounge room as we walking I see Crowley looking around him at the place we reached the lounge room and sat down on the couch opposite from each other small came in with a tray of tea and a slice of what left of from Apple pie and put them on the Coffee table Crowley thanked him and took a sip of tea.

Crowley:" the dorm looks slightly better than before when did you have time to do this? You've only been here for Couple of days "He asked cutting a piece of the pie and put it in his mouth.

You:" I like to work fast and the ghosts help me" I said staring at him Savouring the taste of pie.

Crowley:" and this apple pie is delicious I didn't know the dorm ghosts can cook since they don't have to eat" he said eating another bite and I'm pretty sure one of the ghost chefs in the school lives here but anyway.

You:" they didn't. I made it, I took a interested in baking awhile ago" I said and he finished his bite looking surprised.

Crowley:" really. And you baked this delicious Apple pie while fixing around the dorm? You really do work fast I just may ask for your help when I saw your ad" he laughed but then stopped and looked curious.

Crowley:" but when did you have the time to print all those flyers and give them around as will as fixing the dorm and bake?" He asked staring into my eyes I didn't say anything I don't know what to say but kept staring intensely at each other.

Grim:" get to the point. What's this request about? We aren't your handyman anymore y'know" Thankfully Grim came to aid the headmaster broke the stair and looked at grim and I relaxed a little bit.

Crowley:" oh yeah? I don't understand anything about your room and board being free of charge? Labor is a beautiful thing, right, grim. Mr.(c/n)" he smiled at us and Grim flinched I rolled my eyes and looked down.

You:" we can't exactly turn him down if we still want water and electricity to run here" I said to him and Crowley nodded still smiling then cleared his throat.

Crowley:"then I will get straight to the point. Recently there have been increasing number of students injured in suspicious accident. I'd like to have you investigator them" he said I was interested but noticed coconut flinch I raised an eyebrow confused and now more interested.

Grim:" injuries~?" Grim tilted his head Crossing his tiny arms.

Crowley:" yes. Tripping downstairs, burned by boiling water. The causes very but in the past several days The number of patients in the infirmary has dramatically increased. Including the person who fell down the stairs yesterday, that makes 10 people injured"

You:" are the injuries severe?" I asked and he shook his head.

Crowley:" no. And I'm glad they aren't But..." he looked down.

Grim:" aren't they all just clumsy?" Asked grim.

Crowley:" the whole school is giddy for the approaching magical shift tournament, that's true. Even still there's too many people getting hurt if you look at the past years. On top of that those injured in these accidents were all in the running to be start in members in Their Dorm's teams" He said and that caught my interest.

Grim:" huuuh?"

You:" is there any other injures other than the ones playing?" I asked and he shook his head and that raises my suspicion when I saw coconut fidgeting I would have put it as those boys were just not paying attention to their steps but since those "accidents" were happening to those participating in the game.

You:" So what I'm getting is that you don't think those are accidents and it could be foul play and perhaps someone is sabotaging the players" I said and he nodded leaning back and crossed his arms.

Crowley:" very good dedication. However I don't have evidence to prove it was foul play"

You:" was there any witnesses" I said snapping my fingers at coconut and pointed at something he snapped out whatever he was thinking and got what I meant and quickly hopped off to get me a notepad.

Crowley:" all the victims were injured in places with plenty of other people around them. Nevertheless all bystanders had this to say" he cleared his throat and coconut came back with the notepad and a pencil I opened a page and started writing down.

Crowley:" they looked like they weren't paying attention" he said and I wrote it down with everything we  discussed.

Grim:" sounds like they all just screwed up. There, problem solved" grim said leaning back on me Crowley shook his head in disappointment.

Crowley:" my dear Grim, that's quite irresponsible of you"

Grim:" it has nothing to do with me I still can't join magift. Doesn't matter to me what happens to the tournament. Ptooey ptooey!" Grim jumped down and started walking away I looked at Crowley and he looked like he's up to something having a leg on top the other with one arm across and a hand holding his chin head lowered down and eyes close.

Crowley:"is that so...I'd thought to give you a tremendous reward for your help but.." grim turned to him.

Grim:" Hmph! That's not going to work this time! You'd need at least 100 cans of tuna to buy my help!" He said and turned back to walk away.

Crowley:" then how does this sound? You can join the tournament as a player..."  he said grim came to a halt when he heard those words he's been dreaming about.

Grim:" Eh!" Crowley smiled.

Crowley:" if you can shed light on this series of events, then I shall prepare a way for your dorm to participate as competitors. How's that sound? Aren't I just the most gracious ever?" He smiled I caught on to what he's trying to do I looked at grim to see if he's actually going to agree to this bribery.

Grim:" Ffna...Ffnaaa...!?" Crowley continued.

Crowley:" your gallant figure Will be broadcast worldwide. And you'll be able to bask in the applause of the coliseum filled to the brim. They'll scream things like "Woooh woo! Here comes the stand out rookie, Grim!" 

Grim:" Oh, oh my... I can already see it happening" said grim looking at a distant in a daydream I turned my head to the headmaster.

You:" But I actually don't want to play-" my mouth got covered by grim I glared at him.

Crowley:" but you said that you wouldn't help solve this matter. Unfortunate but please Forget I said anything" he got up Dustin his pants ready to leave.

Grim:" HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! we'll do it! We'll definitely do it" he shouted Crowley stopped and turned to us.

Crowley:" Oh? You will now?" He asked pretending to be shocked but I can see him holding back the victory smirk.

Grim:" being in the tournament changes everything right?" I pushed his paw off of my mouth.

You:" but don't you need seven people to complete the team?" I asked and grim thought the same and turned the headmaster.

Grim:" that's right. How are we going to find some?"

Crowley:" fret not. As the headmaster I will perform A magical miracle to supplement The other five people you need"

Grim:" Hooray! You got a deal! Let's go find the culprit!" Grim threw a paw up in the air and coconut did a flip happy.

Crowley:" i'm counting on you two" he said smiling I sighed giving up already knowing I probably don't have a say in this but I won't lie I am a bit excited about solving this mystery of the sudden "accidents" it will be like in one of those mystery novels I've read before and I'm going to be the detective this time I'll finally know the satisfaction those detectives feel.

Time skip

Location-infirmary

So far nothing new about the "accidents" came we asked around and all of them said the same thing as the headmaster said I asked if there was anything on their way like a part of the floor was broking or the carpet were crooked or something on the floor or someone might have tripped them and they all said no the places where it happened were very clean nothing was in their way.

But one pointed out that the way they fell wasn't almost normal like it wasn't so sudden like how normally people will fall it was almost too "perfect" like it was rehearsed and they fell down in a way that will guarantee they will break something in their body.

And now that we're done with the witnesses we're going to ask the victims next starting from yesterday's recent victim who is in the infirmary where we standing in front of right now I pushed the door open and walked in.

Grim:" The guy that hurt his leg is somewhere here. Find 'em" Said grim Pretty loud pointing at the bed in the middle with two guys on it and one of them has his leg in a plaster cast they two guys turned their heads to us.

Heartslabyul resident A:" what's with you guys?" He asked as wa walked closer to them and the guy with  got a closer look at us and his eyes slightly widened then smiled.

Heartslabyul resident B:" you're those guys from the Ramshackle dorm that were in there unbirthday party"

Grim:" Oooh, look at how famous we are!" Grim smirked in pride I rolled my eyes and looked back at him.

You:" we'd like to know about how you got injured" I said holding up the notepad and pencil.

Heartslabyul resident A;" I don't get it either. Him and I were just talking... before I knew it I'd falling down the stairs" he said and his friend nodded.

Heartslabyul resident B:" yeah, it wasn't like he stumbled  or slipped or anything"

Heartslabyul resident A:" almost like my body just kinda left forward... I can't really put it into words wellI couldn't feel my body for a moment there" he said as I'm writing down everything.

Grim:" I see I see" grim hummed next to me I looked up at them.

You:" was there anything on the ground that might have  made you fall?" I asked and he looked down thinking.

Heartslabyul resident B:" he wasn't looking at what he was walking but I was and there's nothing he could've stumbled on and even if there was he would've able to quickly getting together and stop himself he's really good at balance you should see him in flying lessons he can stand on the broom with no problem" he said smiling his friend blushed looking away.

You:" alright. One last question, where did that happen?"

Heartslabyul resident A:" on top of the stairs on the Second floor the one on East side of the school" He said I quickly wrote that down.

You:" and time?" The uninjured friend looked at his phone.

Heartslabyul resident B:" I think two and a half hours ago so maybe 11:30?" He said and I looked at him.

You:" are you sure?"

Heartslabyul resident B:" y-yes we just left Mr.Trein Office he asked us to deliver some papers to him" I hummed and closed the notepad then bowed.

You:" that's all, thank you for your cooperation. Get well soon " I said and turned around walking out into the hall heading to our next victim.

You:' 11:30? That was minutes after the meeting I'll have to go to that stairwell and investigated'

Grim:" so who is our next suspect?" Asked grim from my shoulder I opened the notepad looking over at the Names of the injured I got from the headmaster.

You:" Not suspect Grim but victim. He's a Pomefiore resident he should be in class right now" I said pushing the classroom door open and it's almost empty with only two students in here one who I'll guess is the victim by the splint on his right arm is looking down anger and the guy next is rubbing his back i'm guessing to comfort him, Grim jumped from my shoulder to the desk in front of them surprising them.

Grim:" Hey hey. You got hurt pretty bad not too long ago, right? Tell us about it" asked Grim they guy looked surprised but then mad.

Pomefiore resident A:" and who are you guys exactly?" He spat glaring at us.

Pomefiore resident B:" he's upset that he can't participate in magift in top condition right now" his friend said and got elbowed by him then went back glaring at us.

Pomefiore resident A:" How can you be so tactless. Thrown salt into someone's wounds like that, I Challenge! Pick up the glove!" He stood up and with his left hand pulled out his pen but couldn't hold it probably I got pissed with his attitude and slammed both my hands on the desk hard making a loud sound the two guys and Grim flinched stumbling back the guy who challenged me looked at me and I can see a shiver going down his spine when he saw my Cold glare.

You:" listen we didn't come here to argue with you we're here to make a stop to these accidents and I don't think you'll be able to fight with your left arm so stop being a baby and save both of us the trouble and tell us already what we came here to hear before I actually put salt on the wound" I said glaring coldly at him they gulped his friend whispered something to him.

Pomefiore resident A:" Hmph... fine I'll tell you about that day" him and his friend sat back down I hummed and pulled out the notepad and pencil.

Pomefiore resident B:" it happened in the Laboratory. Out of nowhere he grasped a pot of boiling potion  with his bare hands and threw the whole class into an uproar then he went and knocked over the pot all over the counter. I was so surprised" he explained and got elbowed again.

Pomefiore resident A:" are you going to tell them everything!?"

Grim:" Mmhmm mmhmm. I see" hummed Grim as I'm writing down what they said I then looked up at him.

You:" was there anything that could've made you do this like someone accidentally pushed you or a bug creeped on your body?" I asked and he hummed thinking then shook his head.

Pomefiore resident A:" No, nothing at all no one was close to me and nothing creeped on my body. But it weird" I looked up from writing.

You:" weird how?"

Pomefiore resident A:" it's like I couldn't stop at all like I couldn't Control my body and then after it was over is like I can feel my body again" my eyebrow barked up at that, couldn't feel his body? It's the same as the last guy said.

You:" thank you for your help. Take care " I bowed then left with Grim and coconut back to our Dorm to look over the notes.

Back at the Dorm

Grim:" I can't see anyone we talk to as anything other than a clumsy. Do we still think these weren't accidents?" Said Grim as we walked in and I took off my shoes and put them aside.

You:" I mean if the headmaster still thinks they weren't I think we still should look into them, Don't you think is weird that all these "accidents" are happening after the announce of the tournament? And the fact that all of  the victims are Players and happening in either two ways the stairs or the hot boiling water" I said as I was about to walk up the stairs the door bell was pressed.

Grim:" Hm? Who's there?" Coconut jumped at the door hanging on the doorknob then twisted it and the door opened and Ace walked in.

Ace:" Yooo. Oh, Grim you look better" Said Ace taking off his shoes.

Grim:" Ugh, it's just you. Listen, i'm pretty busy right now so I don't have time to hang out" Ace looked at his confused.

Ace:" busy? You're not gonna finish the homework?"

You:" Actually..." I started telling him everything as we walking to the lounge from when the headmaster came and what told us and us agreeing to investigate.

Ace:" Hmm, people get an injured suspiciously, huh"

Grim:" but while we were listening to them I just sounded like they were being clumsy or getting caught up in excitement for the tournament" he said we heard the door swing open and fast footsteps coming towards us we turned our heads to see Deuce looking Panicked and out of breath.

Deuce:" Ace! This is bad!"

Ace:" huh? What got your panties in a bunch-"

Deuce:" clover got hurt fallen down the stairs!" He said and all of eyes widened.

All:" wha!?"

Grim:" Ffgna! you can't mean that unflappable Trey?"

You:" I don't think Trey of all people will be clumsy" I said and Ace nodded.

Ace:" you're right. Trey isn't the kind of guy to just trip over nothing" he said and I immediately stood up.

You:" let's go and check on him" I said and all of us went out to the Heartslabyul Dorm to check on the 11th victim of these "accidents"

Time skip

Location-Heartslabyul-Trey's room

We reached the dorm and Trey's room I knocked and heard a familiar "come in" and Ace gently pushed open the door we walked in to see Trey on the bed with his leg in a plaster cast and on a pillow and Cater sitting on a chair next to him.

Ace:" pardon the intrusion"

Deuce:" Clover-senpai, are you alright?"

Grim:" yo glasses! We heard you're down in the dumps and came to pay our respect" he said as coconut Jumped on to the bed and rubbed his head against his arm Trey lifted his hand and patted him.

Cater:"Oh, it's the A-Deuce plus Grim and perfect in tow"

You:" why do you keep calling me perfect? Just call me (y/n)" I said and he smiled more.

Ace:" Ah, hello...cater-senpai what's that A-Deuce thing?"

Cater:" Huh? Its cause both of your names end in "-ce" so I put them together" he winked at them.

Deuce:" Don't be lazy"

You:" it sounds like a ship name" I said and both of their eyes widened they looked at each other then looked away in discussed at each other.

Ace:" more importantly, how's Trey injury?"

Trey:" Aahh. I Missteped going down the stairs. I tried my best to catch myself but my foot is toast, I'll be in crutches for a while" he said looking at his broken foot.

Deuce:" Eh! It's a pretty bad injury!"

Trey:" i'm probably completely out of this year's magift games" he sighed and grim took out a can of tuna from my front pocket and jumped on to the bed.

Grim:" I wasn't going to do this if it wasn't a big deal but... here's a get well can of tuna. Keep your chin up, glasses" he said handing him the tuna and I pulled out from the bag I brought with me a Bouquet of flowers that grow outside of my dorm and a small container that had a slice of Cherry pie one of my clones made.

You:" and I got you these. Daisies aren't really the best to give to hurt people but I didn't have time to go and get some better ones" I said handing him the flowers and pie his smile widened and a small blush creeped on his cheeks.

(You're talking in your normal voice by the way)

Trey:" haha, thanks a bunch guys"

Cater:" ugh, Cut me some slack. Our star player, Trey, is out makes everything harder, and we have to have tryouts again" he sighed and both Ace and Deuce eyes widened and smirked.

Ace/Deuce:" !! Tryouts?" They both said together excited and then a knock came with the door opening and Riddle walking in.

Riddle:" what're you all doing, taken over an injured person room"

Grim:"Ffgna! Hot headed Riddle!" Riddle glared at him but closed his eyes

Riddle:" Hot headed, huh. I won't get angry if you all don't break the rules. Trey, how are you? Is there anything you want to eat or drink?" Riddle looked over at me and his eyes widened.

Riddle:" (y/n)! When did you get here? I just saw you in sam's shop minutes ago!" He said a bit shocked.

You:" that's one of my clones I told her to stay in the back so students won't see her" I said Riddle still looked shocked but looked over at Trey tho he tried to look normal I can see the worry in his eyes Trey smiled at him.

Trey:" didn't I tell you not worry about me so much? And (y/n) brought me this cherry pie so I'm good" he said Riddle looked away in guilt.

Riddle:" but, it's my fault you got hurt.." he mumbles but we all heard and looked at him.

Ace:" what does that mean?"

Riddle:" I had something to the care of so went to 3rd year classrooms during lunch. Then..."

Flashback~

Location-stairway

Riddle:" I'll  be a little late so start magical shift practices without me" said Riddle walking towards the stairs with Trey behind him.

Trey:" sure"

Riddle:" see you later... Wahaaa!?" Riddle took a step down the stairs then his foot "slipped" he was about to fall down.

Trey:" Riddle! Watch out!" Trey jumped at Riddle and grabbed him covering him with his body as they fell down the long stairs.

Flashback end

Riddle:" Trey went out of his way to keep me from fallen down the stairs and got injured" he said looking down in guilt.

Trey:" I'd think you'd be good at falling after flight class. I sprained my ankle, that's nobody's fault" he said trying to lighten up his mood.

Riddle:" but.." Riddle looked at him sad and Ace looked at me  knowing what we're both thinking.

Ace:" (y/n), is this..." he whispered next to me and I slightly nodded.

You:" it might be.."

Cater:" Now now, Riddle! No getting all gloomy, alright. It sucks what happened to Trey, but you'll just have to fill in his part as well"

Riddle:" Ah, yeah, you're right"

Cater:" I think it's about time to let Trey get his rest outta here everyone" cater got up and started pushing us out not before we all wished the best to Trey and closed the door then we went downstairs in the lounge.

Riddle:" okey cater. Is there something you don't wanna talk about in front of Trey?" He asked and cater smiled.

Cater:" very nice Riddle. You catch on quick"  he then looked over at me.

Cater:" (y/n) do you know anything about how Trey got hurt?" He asked Riddle and Deuce looked at me in confusion I looked around for anyone the got closer to them.

You:" I do..." I went on and told them everything and all the clues I got.

Riddle:" I see, so that's what the headmaster thinks.." Riddle said holding his chin and cater sighed crossing his arms.

Cater:" thought so, you guys didn't come to just wish Trey well" he said and I softly glared at him.

You:" We did, I may look and sound heartless but even I can care"

Riddle:" actually,  I thought something strange was going on so I had cater start gathering information"

Cater:" it was obvious pretty quick that all the people getting injured were starting candidates for their team like Riddle and Trey"

Riddle:" at that time I didn't trip over anything or feel someone push me from behind. But... how should I put this..."

You:" you felt your body was moving on its own?" I said and he nodded.

Grim:" everyone was saying something like that"

Riddle:" I think it's safe to say someone intentionally is targeting magift candidates" Riddle frowned.

Ace:" they're targeting their rivals to up their standing in the magical shift tournament?"

Riddle:" the whole world will be watching. One's performance in their matches could lead to a career in the future it's not strange that someone will do whatever it takes"

Cater:" Hmm. Still, it's weird. Don't feel any wind magic come in from behind you right? He asked and Riddle shook his head.

Riddle:" yeah I don't feel like an attack"

You:" is there more victims?"

Cater:" there was some or injured during class, I really wander what's going on"

Riddle:" we will  just have to have the culprit spell everything when we catch them. To that end I will assist you in the search" he said looking determent.

Grim:" Huuh? You're gonna help? What's your angle? Especially you cater" grim glared over at cater.

Cater:" wow, rude much. This is what you do when your fellow residents are targeted"

Ace:" If that's the case We'll help out too" said Ace throwing his arm over my shoulder.

Deuce:" we gotta get payback for Trey" said Deuce with his fist in his plum.

Riddle:" you guys are all fired up"

Cater:" Oh I got it. You're after the open spots on the team?" He said looking teasingly at them.

Ace:" Hehe, you caught me" Ace chuckled.

Deuce:" N-no I'm not! We have to look out for each other!" Riddle sighed shaking his head.

Riddle:" my goodness, take it into consideration depending on the effort you put in finding the culprit" he said and both Ace and deuce looked fired up.

Ace/Deuce:" YAY!" They both high-five to each other then I cleared my throat to get everyone's attention.

You:" back to the matter, I go to catch them we need to anticipate their next move"

Grim:" anticipation them? How?"

You:" starting by their next victims, the students that are most likely to be targeted we keep them safe but also use them to lure the culprit out when they come around to do their bitten we get the student to safety then hunt down the culprit in that immediate area"

Riddle:" that's a really nice strategy"

Cater:" Look at you (y/n), like a cute little detective~" he smiled flirtatious at me but I glared at him.

You:" don't" I said in venom he chuckle backing up.

Cater:" actually among the starting candidates there's already a bunch that I've got my eye on that seems like they'd be next. I'll make a private group on magicame so we can message each other Take a look at the Group album, okay" he typed somethings on his phone and sounds came from Riddle Ace and Deuce  they pulled out theirs.

Deuce:" Diamond, this is a huge amount of info!" Said Deuce looking over the information while I'm writing down as fast as possible what he sand from Deuce's phone since cater forgot I don't have one.

Cater:" I know then let's go figure out the next target"

Grim:" And we're off! Let's go!"
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
( caught y'all again 😜)

Y/nPOV
We left the Heartslabyul mirror and headed to our first spot is the Pomefiore Dorm we walked through their mirror which has crystals around it and a peacock on it holding an apple we entered the dorm and honestly it looked something out of a fairytale a Big Stone castle with the dorm flag big on the front we walked inside and I never felt dirty walking in any place theirs place was spotless and shiny everything was white Gold and purple did I mention shiny?.

Cater:" first up, Pomefiore dorm I've marked third year Rook hunt in my "cater check" his trademark is his blonde bob and hat"

Riddle:" Last year Rook was a standout player. But there's something off about him" Riddle said as we reached the lounge area and peaked our heads in.

Deuce:" Ah, Isn't that him sitting over there?" He whispered pointing I the three guys sitting sipping tea one with blonde and Purple at the end is looking at himself at the mirror in his hand in front of him on the other couch is a short purple head drinking tea and the last one next to him like what cater described. Blonde bob and a hat smiling over at the purple head who kinda looks familiar.

Ace:" Wow, they look almost shiny" Ace whispered shout and he's right I can almost see sparkles around them.

Rook:" Non non, little Epel. It's not elegant to put your fingers through the handle when you're drinking tea" he said "Epel" stopped drinking.

Epel:" Eh...Ah, alright, I'm so sorry" he apologised fixing his way of holding the cup the guy with the mirror sighed.

???:" i'm still undecided about the makeup for the tournament. I'm very curious about the new foundation from felicite cosmetics" he said resting his cheek on his hand "Rook" laughed.

Rook:" ha ha ha! My lovely Vil, our Rois de Poisson! Your light is not so fleeting That needs cosmetics to compensate"

Vil:" I am aware, my dear. But if I want to aim one rank higher I can't hold back"

Rook:" wonderful! That spirit of yours it's truly marvellous" he said me grim and coconut sweat dropped honestly he's given me creepy vibes like way over the top guy.

Grim:" Huuummmnn. That guy doesn't seem strong at all"

You:" what did I tell you about judging a book by its cover?"

Grim:" still if I was the culprit I wouldn't go after him"

Cater:" Let's go check the next" he said and we quietly left and out from the mirror going outside and stood behind a water well.

Cater:" next is Octavinelle dorm. For my "cater check" I marked the brothers Jade and Floyd leech as high probability. According to my info, they're known for their combo attacks and using them to wipe the floor with any opponent" he said pointing at the two sitting on a bench in front of an apple tree I looked closely to them and my eyes widened.

Riddle/you:"ugh" both me and Riddle said in annoyance.

Grim:" Wah! There's two dudes with the same face!"

You:" that's what Twins is about Grim"

Ace:" And...those two. They're so tall they make all the students around them look tiny"

Grim:" they're so tall and lanky but they look like aren't ones to mess with"

Deuce:" then you want to mark those two?" We turned away from them.

Riddle:" Hmmm, if I was the culprit, I'd save them for last. Those guys... especially Floyd, I want people I want to get near to"

You:" I feel you" I said until a voice from behind us spoke out.

Floyd:" Aaah~~~ it's goldfish~~~!" We jumped up at that looked behind us and slowly up to see one of the twins the less put together one standing over behind the well staring down at us with his big smile showing his sharp teeth.

Riddle:" Ggh! He found me!" Riddle took a step back.

Floyd:" goldfish, what're you doing? Hide and seek? Looks fun he said taken a step closer to Riddle.

Riddle:" F-Floyd, how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that weird nickname"

Floyd:" but you're small and red, just like a goldfish"

Grim:" this guy's a weirdo" grim whispered but he seemed to hear become he turned his head to grim.

Floyd:" wow, a talking cat! So funny. Hey hey, can I give you a tight squeeze" he said stepping closer towards us.

Grim:" S-squeeze!? No way!" He hid behind my neck that's when Floyd finally to my disappointment noticed me and his smile if it's even possible grow bigger.

Floyd:" Aaah~~~! It's my favourite magical-less boy~~ I was hopping all day to see you~~" he said smiling giddy but creepy Riddle looked confused at the two of us.

Jade:" what's this? Heartslabyul and the Ramshackle leader is all together. Are you perhaps doing a reconnaissance for the magical shift tournament?"

Cater:" Uuumm, it's actually a rather long story..." he said as we all started backing up.

Jade:" we cannot simply overlook your attempts on spying on now can we? Could I trouble you to go into detail about your reason for coming to spy on us?" He said him and his brother started walking closer to us as we backing up even more.

Ace:" this guy's demeanour says calm and collected but his eyes aren't smiling at all..."

Cater:" anyway, pardon the intrusion~!" We turned around and booked it.

Deuce:" they're coming after us!" I looked over my shoulder and they're running after us.

Floyd:" Hey hey, wait up~"

Riddle:" Who in their right mind will wait? Everyone retreat" he shouted and all of us ran as fast as we can away from them until we reached the main street with all the statues we stopped catching our breath I looked back and thankfully the aren't behind us anymore.

Grim:" huff...huff that was scary what's their deal?" I looked at Grim out of breath even though he was on my shoulder the whole time and wasn't actually running.

Riddle:" don't ask me. They've been that way since last year and I just can't handle them"

Cater:" I'd be afraid of their revenge if I went to after them"

Ace:" I wouldn't even try" he sighed then cater looked at the sun.

Cater:" the sun gonna start going down so it's good to our last " cater check" for today. Jack howl from Savanaclaw, first year. He is super good at anything involving physical activity and I heard a rumour that he got a flood of invitations from every sport club"

Deuce:" it's late enough it might already be back at his dorm" Deuce said and Riddle looked at his phone.

Riddle:" Aah, it's already 5:00 laws of the Queen of hearts number. 346: One must not play croquet in the garden after 5pm. I'm going back to the dorm, there are those who Break the rules if I take my eyes off of them"

Grim:" I thought you'd loosened up a bit but you're the same as ever"

Riddle:"Guhh... I thought I had loosened up the rules a little bit like a lot" cater patted his back.

Cater:" Hmmhmm, you are much more lenient then before. Your seriousness is one of your good points Riddle. So good luck"

You:" thank you for your help" I said to him, he gave me a small smile and a nod then walked off.

Cater:" why can't he smile at me too?" Cater playfully whined but chuckled when I softly elbowed him.

Ace:" he warmed up to you fast" said Ace staring at the figure of Riddle walking away.

Deuce:" we should go now before it gets dark" he said I grabbed coconut and put him on deuce's shoulder.

You:" you guys go ahead before me I need to check something out then I'll follow you I'll be Quick" I said before one of them can say anything I ran off.

3rdPOV

The boys watched you disappear so suddenly they were confused.

Cater:" what's wrong with her what's that needed to check out of nowhere?" Cater asked turning to the three Who shrugged their shoulders Grim looked over at coconut who was slightly shaking and he saw the worried look on his face.

Grim:" huh? What's wrong with you? Why are you shivering?" He asked and all of them looked at coconut Deuce's grabbed him and held him in his arms.

Cater:" Awww, what's wrong buddy? Are you worried about (y/n)? Don't worry about her I'm sure she'll be fine don't be so sad just because she didn't take you with her" said cater patting his head.

Ace:" maybe he's scared about going to Savanaclaw Dorm I did hear about the residents there being vicious and aggressive towards any being smaller and weaker then them" Grim jumped from cater's shoulder to Deuce's

Grim:" Don't worry if they try to touch you the great Grim Will scare them off with his powers" Said grim smiling down at him coconut stopped shivering and smiled slightly at him Ace smirked.

Ace:" Aww~ look at you protecting him, you're finally warming up to him aren't ya?" Ace teased him cater chuckled and deuce smiled at him grim eyes widened and the fur on his cheeks darkened.

Grim:" S-SHUT UP! Who said I did!? I still need him to get me the tuna a of the High shelves!" He yelled the three laughed and started walking to their destination enjoying Grim shouting.

Y/nPOV

You:" Riddle!" I called out running towards him he stopped and looked behind him.

Riddle:" (y/n)? need something aren't you supposed to be with them to the Savanaclaw dorm?" He asked I stopped in front of him and grabbed his hand he looked surprised and his ears turned slightly red.

You:" I need to borrow you for a second" I said and started running and dragging him with me to the closest stairway and up to the Second floor I put him in front of them then backed couple steps down.

You:" can you demonstrate for me how you fell?"

Riddle:" H-how?"

You:" fall the way you almost fell and I'll catch you I just need to make sure of something" I said opening my arms Riddle looked shocked stumbling back.

Riddle:" are you serious!? That's dangerous!" He said stepping back.

You:" I promise Riddle I'll catch you I just need to confirm something"

Riddle:" what is that that you need to confirm and if I did it you'll catch me and fall back and get hurt because of me just like Trey" he looked hurt and guilty taking more steps back.

You:" I promise Riddle that won't happen my body and bones are way tougher. Please Riddle for the sake of everyone injured for the sake of Trey" he still looked denial but sighed and walked forward.

Riddle:" you promise you'll catch me and yourself?" He asked looking worried I nodded.

You:" I promise" he sighed and closed his eyes and leaned his body forward falling towards me I caught him and stumbled back a little but with one arm I grabbed onto the bars and The other one held Riddle he waited for a Second then slowly opened his eyes to realise his face is on my chest I heard him let out a muffled noise of shock I let go of him.

You:" thank you riddle that's all I needed" I said fixing his hair and quickly ran down leaving a red face Riddle I kept running as fast as I can to the next spot I reached it in a matter of seconds and stopped.

You:' here I am' I thought standing in front of the stairway on the East side of the school I started walking up to the Second floor watching my steps when I reached the floor I looked all around and on the floor for anything that could have made someone fall off I then walked up to the third floor and halfway there I looked down.

You:' you can see if someone walked from here' I thought then looked all the way up to the ceiling to see a small chandelier I hummed and looked around for anyone when sure is there's no one I mastered enough Chakra in my feet I walked up the walls onto the ceiling to the small chandelier examining it and sure is there's a piece of Banana peel caught on one it and I finally knew what happened or who really knows what happened.

You:' my dear coconut, what did you see? Was it what got you scared?'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.___________________________________________________.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 5.5K 50
โ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™–๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™จ โž In which Y/n L/n finds herself in an all-male school as the only female. She will not let h...
22.7K 784 17
"The purest of hearts consume even darkness itself." A prophecy made for (Y/N) (L/N), a girl who lived a pretty normal life. One day, a magic mirror...
295K 12.6K 38
Twisted Wonderland x male reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” "๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ ๐ข๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ ๏ฟฝ...
251 9 8
(Here is the fan made webcomic in its script format.) - When Roxy and her friends end up in a placed called 'The Land of Spawn' they get kidnapped by...