FAITH'S MATES

By AkosuaLefty

A sequel to I cried wolves. This story is about Faith who ends up mated to two werewolves. Follow Faith on he... More

Author's Note
PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
EPILOGUE

PART 14

377 17 0
By AkosuaLefty

FAITH'S POV;

I couldn't walk for a few days after we kept having marathon sex, they resorted to buying me a wheelchair and also for us to pause our marathon sex.

I pouted at them but they weren't having any of that, from a virgin to a horny badger.

Right now I am sitting in my apartment waiting for Jade to come and visit, we needed to talk.

There was a loud knock and I rolled my eyes, what would happen if she just walked in but she just chooses to be a demon every single time.

I had marks from completing the mating process with my mates, some intricate marks and some glowed, moonish hue.

"Bitch, just get in here", I yelled out to her before I heard my door open and she walked in glowing and blinding my eyes, I am exaggerating of course.

She smiled at me and jumped onto me, smothering me with kisses and hugs.

"You'll give me cooties", I said childishly and she snorted, "says the one who is in a wheelchair over dick", she snickered and I jabbed her with my elbow but she laughed loudly.

"Sometimes, I wonder how you are my best friend", I tell her and she smiles, "our moon goddess knew you needed a crazy whore ass best friend for your prude ass", she sarcastically replied causing the both of us to laugh out loud.

She opened the refrigerator and picked an apple, she bit into it and looked at me, "heading home tomorrow?" she asked and I nodded.

"There is the annual ball I have to attend with my family", she wiggled her eyes suggestively at me, "your mates' family is organizing it right ?" she asked and I groaned out, I now understood why she wiggled her eyes at me.

She giggled and sat beside me, "uh.. I told you I am pregnant right?", the temperature in the room dropped an octave, it moved from cheerful to serious.

"Ah-huh", I replied to her question, she looked nervous as fuck, "Drake and I are planning on keeping the baby", she said with a little smile. I was actually glad they planned on keeping their baby.

I pulled her into a hug, "I am here for you always", I said concerned and she nodded. "We will get through this together Faded Jade", I added, causing her to laugh.

"You remember?" I snorted, "of course, when you slurred and said "Faded Jade", I slurred the last part mimicking her actions that night, she was so drunk, and she's a wolf so imagine how many bottles she had to drink to feel faded.

She laughed out and her eyes watered a bit, "I will miss you", she pursed her lips and I told her I will miss her too, my phone rang that moment ruining the mood.

I scowled before picking it up and my mood switched, it was Kaden.

"Hey babe", I said, sounding like a love-struck, Jade was staring out my interaction.

"Wait, now? I thought tomorrow", I whined into the phone.

"Come on, we will help you pack your bags, I promise", Kaden said over the line and I couldn't deny him, "fine," I said, admitting defeat.

"We will be there in the next thirty minutes", his voice sounded hoarse and I knew he was aroused by the way I was behaving over the phone.

"I love you", I said to which he replied "I love you too" and hung up.

Jade looked at me, she let out a squeal that could hurt my eardrums and started clapping too, "you guys are so cute", she said and I let out a short laugh.

For a mother, she wasn't going to change much I swear and I know her baby was going to take up her craziness.

"Apparently, we will be leaving today so they'll be here to help me pack", I told her the conversation I had with Kaden and she nodded.

"That would be my cue to leave", she sighed and got up picking up her bag.

I walked her to my door and we made little conversations while walking towards it.

She slapped my ass when I turned to get in, "you will never change", she stuck out her tongue, laughing along, "change for what? Drake loves me this way", she smiled widely at me and got into her car.

"Drive safe", I told her but she flipped me the bird and drove off like the mad bitch she is.

I sighed.

I saw Kaden's car drive in while I stood there, was it thirty minutes already? I beamed at him when I saw him parked in front of my door this time.

"You aren't supposed to be out of your wheelchair", he scolded and scowled at me while getting out of his car.

He slammed the door shut and walked towards me, "I'm not an invalid Kady", I mocked.

I opened the door and let us into the building.

He lifted me to straddle him the moment we entered and we shut the door, "aren't you being stubborn Ms Faith?" He asked politely before slamming his lips on mine and kissing the life out of me.

I don't think I will ever get used to being kissed by either of them, it was sweet and sometimes crazy; satisfying me without even touching my cunt.

I let out a mewl when he broke the kiss, "I had already packed but I missed you", I grabbed onto his collar playfully and he smiled at me.

He placed his hand on my ass and squeezed, I moaned out at the sensation it brought out of me.

"You like that?" his voice sounded raspy and I knew he was aroused. I hummed in approval before he claimed my lips, kissing me hard and soft at the same time; it was confusing.

He explored my mouth and bit on my bottom lip, making me moan out and tighten my hands on his collar.

My back hit the wall and he went along to explore my neck, placing open-mouthed kisses along them while my hand dug into his hair and pulling gently on it.

He moaned when my grip on his hair tightened a little more.

"You will be the death of me", his deep voice said and it made my thong dampen, his fingers played across the hem of my shirt before he moved down feeling up my ass.

I wanted so badly to throw my head back but I was pressed against my wall.

Kaden ripped my thong, the air blowing against my slit was evidence of it, his finger brushed against my slit, "you are always so wet", he pointed out the obvious.

He was turning my world inside out with his fingers, it entered me and started pumping hard and fast. I had to grip his hand tightly and ended up digging my nails into them.

I heard the buckling of a belt and open of a zipper, "always so ready", he cooed and I moaned when he entered my sopping wet cunt.

My pussy swallowed him and he groaned out, I could see he was restraining himself, his jaw was clenching and the veins on his arms were so visible.

He growled.

He changed the tempo of his strokes, they became fast and short, the room was filled with our pants.

He rammed hard into me severally, "cum for me babe", his husky voice coaxed me, his voice always managed to fill me and draw out an orgasm.

I hummed and when he growled it vibrated deep inside me, my orgasm surprised me.

I let out a scream, he held me so tightly to make sure I didn't hurt myself in the process of reaching my high.

My vision went white for a bit, my legs stiffened and the tingling sensation filled every part of me.

He grunted shortly after that and I knew he came too.

He picked me up and set me on the bed while he dressed up properly, "babe, take a shower while I pack your things into the car", he said gently and I nodded.

I picked up my wobbly feet, he looked at me with a smug look when he realized my legs were shaking. I stuck my tongue out at him and entered the shower.

I took off my shirt, skirt and ripped the thong off.

I turned on the shower and let the water wash over me, it soothed me, and even though I still felt tingly all over, I didn't feel like my temperature was irregular and I didn't smell of sex.

I took a quick shower but I came out to see Kaden had finished packing my stuff up and was just waiting for me to dress up.

I stripped out of my towel in front of him, I felt his sharp intake of breath and I knew I was affecting him.

"You are a cocktease", he looked directly at me and said, I giggled and picked up the lingerie and clothes I set on the bed to wear.

He watched me slip on my outfit, he balled his fist and undid it severally while I was dressing up, "if we weren't late or keeping Aiden waiting, I would've bent you over your vanity and had you again", he said and cleared his throat.

Goosebumps spread all over my body at this revelation of his.

He watched me lock up and made sure it was really locked and also made sure all the alarm systems were on before we left.

I ended up falling asleep somewhere along the way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 35 13
In a world where so many political alliances seemed more fragile than a new born, it was easy to lose yourself in all the parties and gossip, frail a...
797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
36.5K 1.6K 31
werewolf story. two beings paired together in an unlawful way.
21.2K 925 18
Tessa has already found and lost her mate at the tender age of 16. But she was blessed with her twin boys. Now at the age of 25, her Alpha is trying...