FAITH'S MATES

By AkosuaLefty

A sequel to I cried wolves. This story is about Faith who ends up mated to two werewolves. Follow Faith on he... More

Author's Note
PART 1
PART 2
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
EPILOGUE

PART 3

684 23 1
By AkosuaLefty

One thing I loved about us wolves was how fast we could be, not as fast as vampires were but we were a tad close to them.

One minute we were standing in their living room or whatever that place was; I wasn't really focusing on that with my horny hazed mind.

We were on a bed and I was between two insanely hot men who somehow are my mates.

Aiden's fingers were playing with the slit of my cunt and my juices were dripping shamelessly on his fingers and I was trying to stifle my moans and try not to give off the fact I had never been touched by a man.

Aiden played with my slit a few times before sticking his finger inside me, he let out a hiss and grunted something inaudibly, "you are so fucking tight princess", he hissed again causing Kaden to stop sucking on my neck, he also slithered his hand across my body.

Everywhere he fucking touched had an explosion, this was the day I died from too much pleasure.

My wolf was fucking delighted to be making out with her mates; she was such a needy wolf, "says the one who can't have enough of her mates touching her", she countered, "touche", I replied and if she was in front of me I knew she would've rolled her eyes at me.

Kaden's finger also invaded my inside and I let out a gasp, my mates growled out and brought out both of their drenched fingers.

Their fingers were sleek with my juices and I looked confused as to why they stopped, "you've never been touched Faith", their voice wasn't one of disappointment but one of shock and admiration. I felt warm at them being proud of me that I had kept myself all this while.

"How could I possibly break myself or let someone touch me when every time I saw your eyes" they growled out, my big mouth just said that out loud.

I was getting angry at them already; they were going to treat me like fine china and I already hated that.

I was still so fucking horny but slowly I wanted to drift away from them and coil up in a hole somewhere without their eyes.

"Hey", Aiden's softly spoken voice pulled her out of her thoughts, he placed his hand beneath her chin and raised it so she could look into his eyes.

She saw hunger and the way his eyes were flickering between his wolf's and his normal eye colour; he was fighting to stay in control of his emotions.

"You aren't the only one who hasn't had sex", I almost didn't hear what he said but my shock made them chuckle nervously.

These fine pieces of ass hadn't had sex? Like ever in their lives? "Wow," I muttered.

"Too good to be true eh?" Kaden joined in.

"We knew you were our mate long ago Faith and we didn't feel it was right having sex with some random girls when we knew our mate", Kaden scratched the back of his neck.

He was nervous; he normally scratched his neck when he was nervous I could tell.

"Ooh, see who is getting to know her mates", my wolf teased, causing my ears to redden but I ignored her and listened to them.

"We were made to sign a contract to leave you alone till you were older.... Uh..., he cleared his throat, our fathers threatened to permanently take you away from us if we didn't sign the contract"

My head whipped up in shock, "what? We were just kids!" I was pained that our parents felt they had to take such drastic actions just to keep us apart.

They shrugged, "we were extremely territorial and possessive at even that age", Aiden said while having a faraway look in his eyes; maybe memories from the past.

"We drove all guys away from you and threatened to kill them if they even glanced at you... quite extreme for such a young age" he let out a sigh and I felt flustered.

At such young ages they felt the strong need to assert their dominance and show others I was theirs, it filled my heart with warmth and love.

"It was probably extreme because our mother is the moon goddess", he broke through my thoughts and I looked at them weirdly, "what... what... do... You mean?" I asked, confused.

They both chuckled at me, they rolled up the sleeves of the shirts they were wearing, I gasped; their arms glowed, their elbow upwards had the shimmery of the moon with some strange symbols on them.

They rolled it back down, I was stunned but still as confused, "aren't all werewolves from the moon goddess?" I needed to find out more, my horniness was long gone and replaced by curiosity.

They let out a chuckle, "your curiosity is cute", Kaden said and I blushed.

"You heard about the old prophecy about the moon goddess coming to earth?" I nodded my head.

My dad used to send me books about our people so I wouldn't lose my identity or be knowledgeable about things that had happened.

Come to think of it, he was probably preparing me to become luna or something and that thought made my chest tighten and made me feel like I was suffocating.

My face grew red and I was heaving out, my mates' eyes grew wide and one of them rushed out to get water. I was probably having a panic attack; my body and mind couldn't process all the information I had found out in one night.

One night of wanting to lose my v-card, I ended up biting more than necessary; I just got out of the house to get laid, not to find out I was going to be a luna or I have two mates or my wolf talking to me at this time.

Aiden rubbed my back soothingly, "breath", he whispered to me, I looked into his eyes and magically my panic attack disappeared.

I was shocked but grateful at the same time, I couldn't break eye contact. He was fucking beautiful.

My lips gravitated towards him and touched his lips. I couldn't bite back the moan that came out of me; he had lips so soft it felt feather-like and my body tingled.

So many emotions were causing through my body, when he drew closer to me and pulled me in to deepen the kiss my mind went boom.

His lips caressed mine, I opened my mouth and let him explore my mouth, if his mouth felt this good what about his other parts.

My body reacted at the thought of knowing what sex with them was going to feel like.

"That is quite the sight to return to", Kaden said amused at the fact one minute I couldn't breathe and the next I was exchanging spit with his brother.

I was expecting him to be grossed out but he looked like he enjoyed the whole act of me kissing his brother.

He chuckled, "princess, I have no problem", I probably looked scared and embarrassed that he had caught us, he caught on really quick.

He still offered me the glass of water anyway, drinking the water obviously did things to them because I heard a sexy growl that made my already wet pussy wetter.

I knew they were trying to keep their wolves in check because they were clenching and their eyes were flicking really quick.

I'm sure their wolves wanted to ravish me immediately and because of their relation to the moon goddess, it was intensified.

Aiden growled and squeezed my waist a little tightly, he sniffed my hair and his fangs grazed my shoulder and he placed kisses all over them, I let out an involuntary moan.

"Oh, fuck!" I moaned out when he bit a little harder, making me shudder and my cunt drip a little more.

"Oh, princess, should we take you?" His voice was husky and clearly thick with his arousal.

I couldn't find my voice and only mewled. "Told you to learn how to use your mouth, princess, or I will find another use for it", Kaden reminded me, his voice was thick, deep, and melted my core.

"Yes!" goddess! I sounded so needy and shameless at admitting to them I wanted them to fill me up, "nothing to be ashamed about, they were made for you", my wolf chimed in and I agreed with her, I remembered how Jade forgot about my existence the moment she met her mate.

Aiden touched my bare pussy; they had already ripped off my panty from the first encounter.

The feeling of his hands so thick, so many edges and contours was driving my cunt mad, he laid me on the bed and stared into my eyes. He looked like he was unravelling a new puzzle which was my body, I felt the bed dip on the side and Kaden joined in on the fun.

He smoothed his hand against my sensitive bud causing me to suck in air.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned out loud when he thrust his finger inside me, pumping it slowly even though I was wiggling for him to know I needed him to be a little faster than that but he only grunted.

I wanted to push his hands faster inside me but as if Kaden could sense this, he held my hand and pinned it above me.

"I am going to taste you", Aiden said, I gasped, his voice being this thick and husky with evidence of his arousal that he wasn't scared to show off was a turn on.

"Okay", I squeaked out and he sucked in a sharp breath, he went down and sniffed my pussy.

I wanted to shy away in embarrassment, unconsciously closing my legs but I didn't close it all the way when it was stopped by Aiden's hand, those manly hands.

Kaden was watching while he was also exploring and kneading my tits with both hands; I could die from the pleasure that was going through my being right now.

I was going to die from too much pleasure, fuck me!

Aiden tasted me; his tongue was a bit rough and sharp, maybe his wolf had shown itself but I was loving the sharpness to his tongue.

He slurped on my insides and I moaned out holy shit! The roughness of his tongue and the slight pain that came with it were driving me nuts, "Oh my goddess!" I moaned out causing both of my mates to growl out.

"You taste so good, Faith", he said and made my cheeks grow pink, he slurped again and looked into my eyes.

That was all I needed before my body tensed up and the prickly tingly feeling that was consuming me was overwhelming, I let out a lustful scream and blacked out.

********************

please don't forget to comment and like when you read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 8.2K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
1.4K 91 17
In a world where so many political alliances seemed more fragile than a new born, it was easy to lose yourself in all the parties and gossip, frail a...
40.5K 1.7K 31
werewolf story. two beings paired together in an unlawful way.
106K 1.6K 21
You asked, I listened. Here's the original story of Separation. Merry Chrysler everyone. *****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "I...