Do I Know You? - PJO fanfic...

By Riordan_leogreyson

This is not your normal Chaos story. No one gets betrayed and runs away. No one gets killed. But there is one... More

Chapter 0 - Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N - Thank you

Clothing and Uniforms

646 11 10
By Riordan_leogreyson

I totally forgot about this, but yes here it is:

Zale's (also known as Percy) clothes as an assassin:

His weapons:

He only has this glove thing with talons for his left hand.

He has different kinds of swords and throwing knives and daggers, Zale also has a bow and when you pull the string back an arrow magically appears. His blades and arrows can pierce through anything. The bow is in the same style as his knives and swords.

Chaos warriors:

Delta has the same blue on his uniform as in the picture.

Upsilon has a beautiful Rouge Pink instead of blue.

Eta has a dark blue like the night sky just before dawn.

Epsilon's is a sandstone (shade of orange) color.

Kappa has gray almost black.

Alpha's is a bright electric blue color.

Theta's is a mixture between red and purple.

Lambda has a color of yellow like a dandelion.

Omicron's is pitch black.

They all wear a mask to hide their faces, each with their own colors matching their uniforms.

Their weapons are bows and arrows and swords, it'll come later on in the book:) 

I think that was all, cya!

-Riordan_leogreyson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 4.2K 20
For once in Percy Jackson's life everything is peaceful, but when tragedy strikes, he is left alone. His closest friends and family all died in a see...
107K 1.5K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...
63K 653 17
Percy Jackson gets betrayed along with Piper, they go on adventures forcing them to become closer. Then eventually the brother of Chaos, Order, decid...
689K 16.4K 48
Gaea took everything from me. Annabeth.. almost all of the seven... my parents... All of it. All that's left is Leo, Nico, and Thalia. I decided to l...