WORLD DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM

By ZNDY123

While returning home from a boring day of work, a black hole opened up in front of John and sucked him in. Be... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160

21-25

540 15 0
By ZNDY123

Chapter 21

After Eva reached home,

Melanie asked Eva in a teasing tone, "It seems that even you are learning from John nowadays . Hah, I wished I had a filial granddaughter and learned pharmacy from me, I guess love triumphs all . "

"Well, it's okay since I anyway hope that you and John come together . "

"Grandma its nothing like that, I was only training with John so I can improve my magic and combat abilities . You are only overthinking . " Eva flustered a bit and said to Melanie in an irritated and calm tone . Even Eva had only begun to realize her own feelings for John now after she felt irritated about John training with Josephine .

"Huhuhu . . . . . I understand you youngsters the most . You don't have to hide from Grandma you know . " Grandma Melanie said nodding her head as if she knew all before she got back to prepare the table for dinner .

Eva didn't bother continuing and changed the topic on whether she will attend the banquet tomorrow . Melanie thought about it and said that she was busy experimenting with her herbs and wanted to observe the changes as much as possible and write it down for later references .

Meanwhile, John helped the servants for the banquet preparations at the mansion .

Next day at the banquet it was very lively,

Most of the people from the village arrived this included Sam, his family, and the Ten leaders as they wanted to express their gratitude towards John for his help previously in farming .

John had invited Ron, George, and Paul as well . John thought he should invite George as well since he had helped him in making the Soap machine plus this would anyway cultivate good feelings . George had known about the matter of Antonio but he still thought business relations mattered more and he didn't have any problems with John so he decided to accept the invite and arrived at the Mansion .

At last Jack and Joseph arrived together while Eva's team and Jay arrived a bit earlier . While the factory workers arrived as well .

Most of the people who arrived here were amazed by the Mansion as they had never seen such a mansion with such furniture . The same was the case with Jack and Joseph .

John had already known about Melanie not coming so he didn't wait and hosted the guests .

All of the guests were amazed by the delicacies provided by the servants in the Mansion . It was especially for the newly made Ice-cream which took the show . An ice-house was made in the Mansion using saltpeter he had brought for gun powder .

During the Banquet, even George and Sam's wife asked about the recipe's of various items provided at the mansion .

"John you have a lot of new delicacies here which I hadn't eaten earlier," Jay asked John in a very happy tone .

"Yeah, I think the same . I never ate these things earlier when I came for training . Did you plan to surprise everyone this time around . " Josephine agreed to Jay asked John .

"Well, this time I wanted to surprise everyone so I decided to make the servants learn the new dishes and prepare for the banquet this time around . I hope you all liked the food provided . " John answered the questions of everyone .

He even let the servants give a few recipes to everyone while he kept a few so that it remains a specialty of his mansion .

The banquet concluded successfully and John thanked everyone for attending the banquet and started important talks with people .

He also handed George and Ron their blueprints for the machines on Guns and paper .

"So are the preparations done for the journey and did you get any news about Baron from your family?" John asked Joseph in a serious manner .

"Well they are done and it seems that as we thought Baron was only stalling for time since he wanted more money for the north-frontier town . So during the Journey, we can meet him and conclude our business with him after terms are agreed between both of you . " Joseph said to John in a serious manner .

While they were talking Eva's team and Jay also heard that John was going South with Joseph .

"Hey, Hey, you are going south and you didn't even inform us . Don't you take us as a team?" Eva asked John angrily after she heard their conversation .

"Well, I actually wanted to buy slaves for the operations of my factory so I wanted to go south with Joseph since he was more familiar with the market . I was going to inform you guys today . Do you want to join me? Plus won't you guys be bored?" John answered as it wasn't that important .

After a while,

"We don't have anything important these days plus it would affect our training if you are away so I guess we will join you" Eva was still angry but she thought about it and agreed to John's proposal .

"Okay we will be leaving tomorrow with Joseph via the east seaport"

Later John asked Jay to join him since he wanted Jay's opinion on the hunter's and archer's he was going to buy . Jay thought for a while agreed to him since the pay was good and he anyways wanted to travel around because he was bored with the monotonous Hunting life .

Jack wasn't joining them since he had other work so they would meet up when John will be returning from the south via carriages at Dolores for his negotiations with Baron Mendez . Jack wanted to prepare as much as possible for the winter disaster this time around since the north-frontier city was his area of domain in his family and he didn't want to lose it .

So it seems that everyone was going south with Joseph and John this time around . They were going via the sea because there was a whole fleet of Morgan family going south to conduct their trade and it would be much safer going with a group . Plus it would anyways save time and reduce tolls going via the sea . The only problem was the Noble funded pirates but it was safer with a fleet this time around . Hence all of them got busy in their preparations for their journey the next day . This time Grandma Melanie didn't nag as she hoped Eva and John got closer while John was also learning at an alarmingly fast speed so she wanted a breather in teaching him as she thought John would learn everything in no time . As there was no time everyone was in a hurry to make preparations for the journey . Sally as always joined them as she didn't want to be left behind while Josephine had no qualms about this issue . This made Sally very sure that there was something going on as both Josephine and Eva seemed proactive nowadays but she couldn't figure it out but knew that it was related to John somehow . However, she was more interested in food served in John's mansion this time around so she didn't bother much about other things and hence started doing the preparations for the journey .

Chapter 22

So it seems that everyone was going south with Joseph and John this time around . They were going via the sea because there was a whole fleet of Morgan family going south to conduct their trade and it would be much safer going with a group . Plus it would anyways save time and reduce tolls going via the sea . The only problem was the Noble funded pirates but it was safer with a fleet this time around . Hence all of them got busy in their preparations for their journey the next day . This time Grandma Melanie didn't nag as she hoped Eva and John got closer while John was also learning at an alarmingly fast speed so she wanted a breather in teaching him as she thought John would learn everything in no time . As there was no time everyone was in a hurry to make preparations for the journey . Sally as always joined them as she didn't want to be left behind while Josephine had no qualms about this issue . This made Sally very sure that there was something going on as both Josephine and Eva seemed proactive nowadays but she couldn't figure it out but knew that it was related to John somehow . However, she was more interested in food served in John's mansion this time around so she didn't bother much about other things and hence started doing the preparations for the journey .

Next day Jay, Eva, and her team and everyone else left for the east seaport . John also took most of his money with him since he was going to make big deals this time around .

They left with Joseph as he had prepared carriages for travel this time around . They reached East sea city in a day after they traveled from North-frontier City . John had automatically become the chef for the group this time around .

After they reached the port they saw various fleets of various nobles this time around . However only Morgan family recently traveled with a big fleet here in North because of their Soap business with John .

This time the Fleet was led by Captain Eric who served in Morgan family for a long time . It was so that He could protect both the trade fleet and Joseph .

Captain Eric was a tall middle-aged man with sharp features, fair complexion, and brown hair . He had a slight tan probably because of all the sailing he did at the seas . He looked like any other Navy men from medieval times however he had jolly nature unlike most strict men from the army or navy . This was because he believed in having fun and not be serious all the time . So he was like a handsome navy man with a jolly nature . The woman had a good impression of Eric after meeting him .

The fleet was with 5 ships with 1 main big ship and 4 medium sized ships . The fleet was equipped with a Morgan family flag . Soaps were loaded in the Main ship while other materials for trade were loaded in other remaining ships . The fleet had a total of 110 men with 30 men in the Main ship and 20 in other ships . These men were sailors and hunters as they perfectly fitted the criteria for Navy battles . Knights weren't preferred in the Sea where mobility was important as they would be considered more of a burden .

The fleet also had 2 magicians as support for healing men at times of danger .

Captain Eric was drinking and having fun with his fellow men on the ship as they had nothing to do and all the preparations were already made and they were only waiting for Joseph to return for the past two days . Joseph quite liked Eric because of his jolly personality unlike the strict men from his family who only preferred interests above anything else .

After getting informed by the guard that Joseph had arrived with everyone else . Eric stopped the chattering and started giving commands to his men to prepare for the journey . He then arrived to invite Joseph into the ship .

"Joseph you have arrived at last . I was pretty bored for these two days waiting for you . Well, we are anyway prepared for departure so would you like to rest first or should we depart immediately?"

"So what do you think?" Joseph asked John and others for their opinion .

"Well, I think it's better to depart early now that sun and seas are clear" John and Jay said their opinion .

"We don't have any problem with an early departure . I guess its better if we leave now, What do you think captain?" Eva said to Joseph and asked Eric's opinion .

"Well its certainly true that now is a good time to leave," Eric said his opinion to everyone .

"Since everyone is in agreement . I shouldn't be a party-pooper and ruin everyone's fun . Eric, we will depart after all the preparations are made . Ready the men and load the ship . " Joseph gave his order to Eric .

Joseph later introduced everyone to Eric after the Fleet set sail . During these days on the ship Eric was caught trying to steal clothes of women but they didn't think anything of it and it was only later known from Joseph that Eric was a pervert . Joseph sighed as he said the harsh truth regretfully . However, this didn't change the fact that Eric was Joseph's most trusted man .

After watching all the shenanigans of Eric, the looks of all the women changed from a good handsome man to a pervert with looks of scorn burning from their eyes .

The sailors on the ship were all laughing as they had long known how women's views would change after staying together for a few days because they had seen this scene quite a few times already .

"People don't understand me" Eric sighed as he left . Before he left he glared at Joseph, it seemed his eyes said the words 'Traitor' to him .

People became used to the atmosphere on the ship . John also taught the Chef of the ship some of his recipes as he was plenty tired these days from all the cooking . During these 3 days of travel, they experienced attacks from pirates only once however after watching the big fleet the pirates only tried to probe and left after they watched the firepower of John's team from the main ship . They thought the Fleet was well armed this time around and they would most probably lose if they didn't have enough firepower to overpower and occupy the ships .

Chapter 23

"It seems that they came to probe this time around after hearing the profits we made after 2 trips," Joseph said to Eric in a serious tone .

"Well, it was expected anyway . maybe one of your siblings or cousins informed them of the source of soaps this time . I guess most of your brothers and sisters couldn't wait to get their hands on the soaps you brought this time . " Eric replied to Joseph .

"Well, that's true as well . Plus my standing has increased this time after I made this deal with John . But I already have Dad's backing for this business relationship . For him, Morgan family interests always come first so we don't have to worry for some time . " Joseph said to Eric .

"But what about your uncles? I don't think they would be happy watching your business grow day by day" Eric asked Joseph .

"We don't have to worry for now since dad is backing us but we would have to be careful of their conspiracies and then there are nobles backing them as well, hmm . . . " Joseph said .

"Well, this problem would have arrived eventually . Plus this deal was too good to be thrown, you should know that aristocrats don't mind spending on luxury and you should already know the potential market for these soaps, whether in the country or outside the country . The Elf and Demonic domain have already shown a good response and so has the nobles from imperial capital . We should take things as they come . Plus dad has already negotiated with Marquis Ray . " Joseph continued .

"Since your father has already negotiated with Marquis Ray then a lot of our outside problems are solved then that only leaves us with internal problems of your brothers and cousins . I guess your father hopes you solve them on your own to prove your worth in the family . " Eric replied .

"Well for now just plant more spies on my siblings and cousins end and try to bribe their men so that we can get important Intel at the times they are conspiring . I think that will do for now . I just worry about my uncles helping them behind the scenes . " Joseph said to Eric .

"Since you betrayed me last time around I would need the Red Feather Bow you bought last time from the auction for this job as compensation," Eric said laughingly to Joseph to lighten up the mood .

"Well that won't be a problem, But I would still not help you peeping at women you know . " Joseph smiled and replied to Eric and continued to their usual conversation .

During these days on the ship, John was quite aware of the change in the feelings of Eva and Josephine but he deliberately acted dense as he was quite scared by his previous relationship on Earth additionally it seemed that his increased brain abilities had toned down his emotions a bit . But on some occasions, he would show his emotions, like the time when Antonio was aiming for his life or his time with grandma Melanie as he felt quite affectionate from her care as he was an orphan on earth and yearned for such affection .

Meanwhile, Sally also joined them in training as she didn't want to get left out . It was also during this time that she understood what was going on between them . She deliberately teased both of them in front of John which forced John to act dense on these occasions .

For which John improved her close combat effectiveness . As John didn't have much knowledge about her magic he couldn't offer her any pointers on them .

Normally John would be carefree but he would always keep his guard up when he was in the presence of Sally . Her instincts were quite good when it came to judging characters which he had already seen on previous occasions .

During these days John understood that pirates usually didn't attack the Morgan family fleet after watching their flag and the one that attacked them was only probing them for future endeavors . From this, he understood that family connections and strength was very important when traveling via sea as Nobles didn't like merchants bypassing through the sea to conduct trade and save their taxes . So many times they resorted to robbery to give a lesson to those who harmed their interests and for a quick buck as well . Even the Imperial family kept their eyes closed when it came to pirates in the sea as they knew it was the Nobles doing it .

While Joseph and Eric were conversing in the cabin, John joined them for a drink and saw a little bit heavy mood between them . He understood maybe it was related with pirates because from one of the sailors earlier he got to knew about how big fleets weren't usually attacked unless there was prior planning and they were mostly done by Aristocrats .

So at first John thought that maybe it was related to aristocrats .

So Joseph later told him about his family politics and how they wouldn't have to worry about other nobles for now as Marquis Ray supported them . Only Dukes could most probably attack them but even Marquis Ray had a Duke to support him so it wasn't that easy for other Dukes as well .

However, there was still a jolly mood as they didn't let these things bother them too much and they had their drinks later on .

After 4 days of travel, beyond the Horizon they saw a big port Town unlike the one at East Sea city, it was currently sunny and they didn't have any problems at the sea from the weather this time around . The city's name was Pearl as its very foundation was based on pearls harvested from the seashore long ago by Marquis Ray's ancestors .

It was a very big city and the port was flourishing with lots of Mercantile boats as well as fishing boats with Coastal guards patrolling the nearby area .

After watching the Morgan family flag they were immediately allowed to land on port and unload their goods at the hangar and warehouse .

After arriving the first thing Joseph ordered was to report to his family about his arrival via his men and let the other men have rest at the nearby bars .

Eva and others first looked around the market while Joseph was following them waiting for his butler and men to arrive with carriages .

While going to the market Joseph introduced them the various specialties of Pearl City . The Pearl and precious stone market was monopolized by Marquis Ray while metals were in abundant and hence various families were given rights over their mining and export .

This city was 7 times bigger than the East sea city and this showed how much developed Pearl city was .

After going through the market they returned to the bar where everyone was resting . Later an old man who looked to be in his 70's came with Eric and greeted him . It seemed that they were already waiting for their arrival . The old man wasn't very tall but was filled with energy when he greeted all of them . This old man's name was Phillip and was Joseph's butler since he was young . He is used to handling all the business affairs of Joseph and counsels him regarding certain situations . After the greetings, all of them headed towards the guest house Phillip had prepared for them . After which they headed towards the west of the city in the carriages prepared .

Chapter 24

After going through the market they returned to the bar where everyone was resting . Later an old man who looked to be in his 70's came with Eric and greeted him . It seemed that they were already waiting for their arrival . The old man wasn't very tall but was filled with energy when he greeted all of them . This old man's name was Phillip and was Joseph's butler since he was young . He is used to handling all the business affairs of Joseph and counsels him regarding certain situations . After the greetings, all of them headed towards the guest house Phillip had prepared for them . After which they headed towards the west of the city in the carriages prepared .

The river flowed from west to east then in the sea in Pearl city . Most of the development of Pearl city was done on the coastal areas with the center and east of pearl city as the main focus while West is focused on mining and agriculture . The city's population was in millions as there was a thriving commercial and agricultural industry and they only had to focus on sea pirates when it came to borders .

They headed to the southwest of the city reaching the Mansion prepared for them . This was Joseph's own mansion . After reaching they first rested themselves up and then during the lunch, they got together and got to the main business .

During the lunch, Butler Phillip told Joseph the matters concerning his family and his businesses . It seemed that one of his brothers leaked the information about his source of soaps to one of his uncles .

In the Morgan family, everyone was vying for power whether it was his father, uncles, siblings or cousins . As a part of such a big family, it was inevitable that internal differences would always arise from the ambition of people and hence growing this way .

He also briefed Joseph on the sales of Rose soaps which were big in the noble circles for now and he hoped that they could supply more for rich merchants as well . They had also negotiated with Marquis Ray's help in exporting them to other countries and duchies for a part of profits . So his father hoped that both Joseph and John could come and negotiate with them since they were already in Pearl city .

Both Joseph and John agreed to it and sent their reply to the invitation of Marquis and Joseph's father .

From this, it could be seen that both his father and Marquis had placed their bets on them since they wanted to negotiate a long term deal and wanted to increase their market and profits . Plus since John was new to Merchant and Noble circles they hoped to cultivate an ally for future endeavors .

since it was an exchange of benefits there would be negotiations on both sides for maximum share .

The Butler handed in the reply to one of the servants within the Mansion who hurriedly left for the main castle .

Today they had decided to survey the market As Eva and her team didn't want to visit the slave market so Butler Phillip had decided to tour Eva and her team while Joseph led John and Jay for the slave market .

Joseph and his team reached the center of Pearl city where there was a big market . Here they could see people of various races . There were Dwarves, Half-Dwarves, Elves, Half-elves, Demons, Half-Demons and Other Demonic tribes and other races .

Some were Slaves while some seemed extremely wealthy . For example, there was a big group of Demons who seemed extremely wealthy and were going into the auction hall . These Demons were led by a beautiful woman and there were guards under her entourage .

From Joseph John got to know that most of the other races were either captured in wars or it was the Mercenaries abducting them from the borders . The Demons they met here were most likely Nobles of the Demonic kingdom in the North-West . The Demonic Kingdom's name was Fire Abyss Kingdom as it was ruled by Fire Abyss Demons for the past 600 years .

Most of people remained slaves as their family or kingdom didn't redeem them as it cost them a fortune . Most of the time kingdom only redeemed elites or the ones they considered useful . Many merchants who sold pearls and precious stones here mostly bought them from Marquis Ray's company and then sold it here and other places .

Other races as well owned the businesses here which sold their own specialties, like the elves mostly sold artwork here while demons sold dark magic, precious magical stones and talismans, and the dwarves as always were proficient in making weapons and tools . Morgan family was the biggest patron of Marquis Ray while Marquis Ray owned a total of 15 territories with Pearl city being one of the important pillars of his income .

Joseph and John later arrived at the slave market . Joseph introduced him to the guy from whom his own family usually bought the slaves for the operations of their company . This guy was a middle-aged man and he usually dealt with slaves for Marquis Ray . Though nobles handled the slave trade they didn't like to do it in front of everyone so they employed their henchmen to do their dirty work . This man's name was Tom, he was a bit fat and wore luxurious clothes but when it came to business, he was a professional was the description Joseph told John before arriving . The slave market was very big here as it was a flourishing port city and it was easier for people to smuggle people via the sea .

After inquiring, John got to know the prices of Slaves from Tom .

1 normal slave was 5 gold coins .

1 knight slave was 50 gold coins .

1 dwarf was 20 gold coins .

1 magician was between 50-100 or more gold coins depending on their Job .

However, it differed from people to people . John right now only needed at least 100 normal men,

Chapter 25

20 archers/hunters and some educated individuals for handling his mansion and business smoothly .

John was really surprised that Slaves only cost 5 gold coins since his soaps cost 3 gold coins . Joseph later explained that it was only his Rose soaps that costed 3 gold coins and above since they had a better quality and there was no competition in the market and there was this thing about nobles who didn't think when they spent on their luxuries other factors which resulted in slaves being low cost was because of a very high population in the continent . John thought for a while and understood, so came to the conclusion that maybe it was because of his previous value of humans from earth which muddled his head here at Arkon .

From John's conversation and demand of slaves, Tom got to know that he had gotten a big fish this time around to sell his slaves additionally it costed money to maintain slaves so it was good for him . It was only the knights, warriors and magicians which were useful since they always got sold early .

While looking at the debt slaves he looked at the bunch of people who were fragile but seemed quite knowledgeable from their behavior and clothes . After inquiring Tom he got to know that they were from a well-known family who got their family fleet hijacked and looted by pirates after they offended a noble's son . Additionally, they were in debt when they were doing the last venture so that was how their family became slaves because of losing their last business .

It was a family of 5, with a Middle aged man and woman, there were 3 kids with the oldest being 16 and the youngest being 10 and the second one being 13 . All of them knew how to read and write and it seemed that it was the 16-year-old boy who had offended the son of noble . From his eyes all John could see was his determination .

The only problem with buying them was they would offend the noble if they bought them . However, this could be solved if people didn't know plus someone would anyway have to buy them . They costed a total of 40 gold coins since they were educated and it was rare for common men to get educated during this era . Mostly Nobles or Rich merchants used to get education privately .

Then he proceeded on to buy dwarves as they would be helpful in building machines later on . There were no experienced dwarves as they were mostly bought early on by nobles and merchants . But there were still apprentices . These Dwarves were brought by Big Mercenary Guilds . The Slave trade just facilitated these mercenary guilds to earn more . Many times they were used by the Nobles to do their bidding in the dark . But Mercenary guilds were a powerful organization but as there were conflicts of interests, they weren't united . Many Mercenary guilds were just a cover for Nobles .

There was a Middle-aged dwarf in lying over the corner . The thing about this dwarf was that he was the most violent of the slaves they acquired . Tom only knew that he was violent towards everyone, whether dwarf or not . So many people didn't buy him because he would be hard to handle and it would be less efficient for work .

This dwarf's name was Tornwall . John didn't care about it though as he only cared if he made his machines . The circumstances in which he was sold was rather peculiar as well . He was sold by Dwarves royalty themselves . It seems he had a story that was hidden for now .

Jay helped him pick up 20 archers for now, they weren't expensive like the knights or magicians . and later on he picked up 100 slaves, of all of them 80 were humans and 20 dwarfs were for his smithy . So In total, he bought 127 slaves for which he paid 1500 gold coins . If he wanted Elves for architecture and building he would buy them later on was his thought .

"Meanwhile you don't have to worry about their transportation . When my fleet comes to North-frontier town we will deliver them . We would anyway get commission and since my family has connections to Marquis we would mostly get the transportation job . " Joseph said to John who had a face filled with a dilemma .

"Let's go to Auction for now . Since there is nobility here today I think there will be some good items sold today . "

"You don't have to worry about slaves for now . They can be controlled via Runes engraved"

John didn't know that Runes can be used to control life and death of slaves it was his first time watching runes to control them . However many slaves sometimes were violent who didn't fear death and for Slave dealers, they were goods who were worth money so they always try to keep them alive .

"Okay let's go to the auction, I will talk to the slaves later on," John said to Joseph and moved on while Tom did all the preparations for the slaves and made sure they were in good condition when they reach North-frontier town as they were the instructions of John . Tom understood well that John planned to cultivate loyal slaves so he wanted to treat them good like normal people however this came from John as a natural instinct from his life on earth .

Soon they got out of the Slave market and got into one of the biggest buildings in the Pearl city .

The auction was 3 storey tall, with the highest floor reserved for Nobles, Middle floor reserved for Rich merchants or those who had invitations and ground floor for normal men who planned to see the auction and buy something, these men also served as a platform for free advertisement .

After entering the Building they were greeted by One of the Managers of Auction .

"Aah Master Joseph you came after a long time here and it seems you brought someone new this time around . " The manager greeted Joseph as he saw Joseph entering the auction .

"Well, that is true . He is my friend as well as my business partner, you can call him John . He came from the north with me to settle some things and tour south at the same time . Right now we are only coming to look at the auction and see if there is anything interesting today . " Joseph said to the Manager in a carefree tone . It seems both of them knew each other for a long time .

"That is no problem . Today you will be quite surprised by the items we have brought this time around . I am very sure you won't be disappointed . But you have to be careful when you bid today since there is royalty from other countries as well . " The manager replied to Joseph after greeting John .

"Okay let's head inside" Joseph thanked and agreed to the Manager and headed inside the Auction .

The manager then led them to the second floor . From this interaction, John understood that Joseph was a regular here and hence allowed to sit on the second floor . There was a huge platform in front of them in the Auction hall and all the three floors could see the Auction platform from their floors .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 55 15
Hola soy M.E.OC y este el primer Fan fic que hago en mi vida, esta basada en una de mis series favoritas de youtube hecha por Alan Becker Animator vs...
2.7K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...
18.2K 558 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
23 0 2
The pups are having a good time with their superpowers. However this will all change when a new villain appears. He is more powerful than the pups. T...