Idol Hero | BNHA

By Starlight__Stories

Nora is the top singer in Japan, loved by millions of fans from all over the world. But she also happens to b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author Note

Chapter 13

1.2K 41 3
By Starlight__Stories

"I'm home!" Noriko called through the house once she stepped through the front door.

"Nori, what happened?" Shiro questioned, immediately standing up from where he was watching the news on the couch and making his way over to her.

"A lot," Noriko answered, taking off her shoes and setting her bag on the floor against the wall. "But I'm fine."

"That's good, but you still need to tell us what happened," Ryu said as she sat down in the middle of the couch and Shiro sat next to her.

Noriko hummed, "Yeah."

She jumped into the story of what had happened. How they had got to the USJ and were about to start their training lesson before the lights started to flicker and the warp villain appeared with the army of villains. She told them how her classmates were all separated and how she ended up in the landslide zone with Todoroki. She was talking about how her and Todoroki had to fight off a group of villains when Ryu interrupted her.

"Hold on. The villains know you're attending UA?" Ryu questioned, earning a nod from Noriko. He let out a shaky breath. "How'd they find your identity?"

Noriko pressed her lips together and shifted her gaze to the floor. Part of her was surprised by how calmly she was managing to handle the whole villain attack, with or without the idea that more and more villains were discovering her identity. But the other part of her was still processing it, or was trying to not process it so she could stay calm.

Noriko took a shaky breath and shook her head, "I don't know."

Ryu stood up and pulled out his phone, "Sorry, tell me the rest of the story later. I need to make a few calls."

"Oh, ok," Noriko said as Ryu walked down the hall saying 'hello' to whoever he had called. She knew he was off to talk to people about her identity being known by villains and Noriko almost felt a little bad for whoever was on the receiving end of those calls.

"How much do you think they know?" Shiro asked, shifting in his seat. He had a worried look on his face that Noriko had rarely seen. Though, there didn't use to be things like this to worry about.

"I don't know," Noriko replied with a disappointed sigh. "I tried to get something out of the villains we had fought, but they had nothing useful."

"And what about that boy? Todoroki?" Shiro questioned. "Is he gonna tell anyone?"

Noriko narrowed her eyes at the ground in thought. Not only did the fact that more villains knew her identity not fully processed in her mind, but she had also hardly thought about the fact that one of her classmates now knew who she was. But Noriko found she wasn't nearly as worried about that as she thought she'd be. "I don't think so. I think he understands the situation and he's not a super talkative person anyways."

"Well, that's good," Shiro said, earning a nod from Noriko. "So, what happened after that?"

"After that? Well, we left the landslide area and headed to the main plaza where the villains had originally shown up. And when we got there, this weird, huge, bird monster thing was fighting Aizawa. Though, it was pretty one-sided at that point..." Noriko said, wincing as she remembered how the Nomu had slammed Aizawa's head in the ground. She lightly shook her head to get the image out of her mind and continued, "But then All Might showed up and it was pretty much over after that. I helped two of my classmates carry Aizawa up the stairs and we stayed there until All Might punched the Nomu through the roof of the building and the other teachers showed up."

Shiro let out a breath and stared at the floor for a minute before saying, "I'm glad you're ok."

"Aw, thanks Shiro," Noriko said in a tensing tone, earning an annoyed look from her brother. She laughed and then said, "Hey, since I have the next few days off, do you wanna do something tomorrow?"

Shiro looked a little surprised by the question, but nodded, "Yeah, sure."

"Cool," Noriko said before she stood up. The sudden shift in the mood she had brought on made her feel much better than she had when retelling her story. "I'm gonna go see what's going on with Ryu. And try to get the next few days off."

"I think he is giving you at least tomorrow off," Shiro said. "He was mumbling about it while we were waiting for you to get home."

"Oh awesome," Noriko replied with a small smile. Then she waved to Shiro and walked down the hall to find Ryu.

As she approached Ryu's office, she could hear yelling coming from behind the closed door. Ryu was never one to yell. When he got upset at someone, he used a disappointed voice, but he rarely ever yelled at someone.

She hesitated for a second before turning around and sitting back down on the couch next to a slightly confused Shiro.

Shiro opened his mouth, but Noriko cut him off, "He's very upset with the people he's on the phone with."

"Oh," Shiro muttered, not really getting it for a second. Then it registered in his mind. "Oh."

"Yeah. I'll just talk to him later."

Silence hung between the two of them for a few minutes before Noriko shifted in her seat and spoke up, "So... Has anything interesting happened to you?"

"I mean, my sister was attacked by villains today," Shiro replied in a slightly joking tone.

Noriko scoffed, "Yeah whatever. She survived so... Yeah."

"Ok," Shiro said, rolling his eyes. A bit more silence followed until he said, "Nothing ever happens to me. I mean, Kaiyo got rejected today, but-"

"Wait," Noriko interrupted, "the same Kaiyo that you've known since elementary school?"

"Uh, yeah."

"He got rejected?" Noriko questioned. She was actually a bit interested to hear about the little bit of drama in Shiro's life. Him and his friends rarely had anything interesting happen to them. Though, part of that was because Shiro rarely told Noriko anything. But whenever she asked him he always said nothing happened. "What happened?"

Shiro shrugged, "He made a bet with Takuma and asked this girl out. But he got rejected before he even finished."

"Damn, that's harsh," Noriko said, earning another shrug from Shiro.

Just then, Ryu walked out into the living room, "Hey, Noriko, I need to talk to you."

"Ok," Noriko said, standing up. She shared a worried glance with Shiro before following Ryu into his office.

"So, I talked with some people and no one has any clue how the villains got so much information on you," Ryu started was an exasperated sigh. He sat down in his chair and had an irritated look on his face that made Noriko a little nervous. "Listen, it's possible they know you live here. For now, we're not going to move. That'd be a lot more than we need right now and there's a lot of stuff here that can't be moved."

"Yeah," Noriko muttered with a nod.

"We're just going to continue like normal," Ryu continued. "But I'm going to talk to the police, a few hero agencies, and UA's principal about things we can do to make sure you and Shiro are safe. That last thing I want is for something to happen to either of you."

A bit of silence filled the room and Noriko shifted uncomfortably as Ryu typed away on his computer. Then, after a few seconds, she spoke, "So, what does this mean? Do you just want me to not worry about it? Or what?"

"I'd say just be careful who you share too much information to," Ryu said, looking away from his computer and back at her. "I know you can trust the people in your class - at least for the most part. But besides that, just... be careful when you talk to people you don't really know."

"Yeah, I know," Noriko replied with a reassuring smile.

Ryu smiled back, but it disappeared almost instantly, "Is there anyone you could walk home with? Or at least rid the train with?"

"Well, I normally ride the train with Uraraka, but she gets off before me," Noriko answered, earning a slightly annoyed look from Ryu, though, she knew it wasn't directed at her. "I can see if I notice anyone else from my class I'll be sure to walk with them or something."

"Good, do that. And I'll see what I can do to increase security here and at the studio." Ryu said. "Oh. Also, I canceled your plans for tomorrow. You didn't have much going on anyways, but I canceled it."

"Oh, awesome. Thanks." Noriko replied, standing up. "Ok, well, I'm gonna go. Let me know if you need anything else."

"I will," Ryu said before Noriko left the room and closed the door behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 610 60
"Art is my skill and I want to use it to be a hero!" --------------- Iris Cotton is an American whose parents moved to Japan before she was born and...
5.1K 259 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...
57.6K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
89K 1.7K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...