Idol Hero | BNHA

By Starlight__Stories

Nora is the top singer in Japan, loved by millions of fans from all over the world. But she also happens to b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chater 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author Note

Chapter 12

1.3K 46 1
By Starlight__Stories

All Might jumped down and took out the small villains that were still at the plaza in a blur. It happened so fast Noriko could hardly keep up and couldn't see him until all the villains were down and Aizawa was in his arms. Then, he grabbed Midoriya, Tsuyu, and Mineta and took them away from the villain that was in front of them.

He turned back to the villains and started to attack the Nomu, throwing punches left and right. Then, he grabbed the Nomu and tried to bury him in the ground. But when all the dust cleared, Noriko could see that All Might was now in Nomu's grip. Half of Nomu's body was in the mist villain's warp gate. The Nomu pulled All Might further into the gate as it started to close, squeezing All Might's waist.

That's when Noriko saw a flash of green light and Midoriya running toward All Might. The mist villain tried to block him, only to be pinned down by Bakugo, who had shown up from somewhere. Next to me, Todoroki stomped his foot into the ground and ice flowed from the ground to the Nomu, covering its body in ice.

"Hiromi, you should go. We'll handle things here." Todoroki suggested, his gaze focused on the fight.

Noriko opened her mouth to object but instantly closed it. She had no fighting experience and would only end up getting in their way. She'd find some other way to help.

"Ok, be careful," Noriko replied before running over to the base of the stairs, where Tsuyu and Mineta were carrying Aizawa

"Do you need help?" Noriko asked when she approached them.

Tsuyu nodded, "Yes, ribbit."

"Here," Noriko traded places with Mineta and helped carry Aizawa up the stairs.

"Hiromi! Tsu!" Uraraka exclaimed, spotting them from the top of the stairs. She waved and Shoji came down the stairs and took Aizawa from them. Noriko made her way up the last few steps and was greeted by the few other students that were there.

Noriko looked back down at the plaza just in time to see something fly from the ground and make a hole in the ceiling. To Noriko, it had looked like the Nomu.

"Did a villain just fly by? Or am I just going crazy?" Seri questioned, staring at the small hole in the roof.

"I think it was the Nomu," Noriko said as her gaze dropped back into the fight.

"Such power," Shoji added, earning a nod from Noriko.

"That's All Might for you," Mineta said. "That's why he's the most amazing hero in the entire world!"

Noriko hummed and moved so she wasn't standing next to the stairs. If All Might hadn't shown up, Noriko wasn't sure what would've happened. And she didn't really want to think about it.

Seconds later, the door opened and the other teachers walked into the building. Noriko let out a sigh of relief as the principal, Nezu, said, "Sorry, everyone. I know we're a bit late. But I got the teachers over here as soon as I could."

"You're class rep has returned! I fulfilled my duty and I brought reinforcements!" Iida exclaimed with pride.

"Our top priority is to protect all of our students!" Nezu ordered. The teachers took out the last remaining villains and soon, the ones that were left standing retreated. Unfortunately, Shigaraki had been one of the villains to get away. Irritation set in as the teachers asked if they were hurt. Noriko had just shook her head and stared down at where Shigaraki and the warp villain had been. If the teachers had just got here a little sooner, Noriko's biggest threat to her safety would've been locked in jail. Sure, she'd eventually have other villains to deal with, but she'd at least have a bit of a break. Instead, she had come face to face with one of the villains who attacked her and he was still out there to keep coming at her.

Noriko lightly shook her head to clear her thoughts as her class was walked outside the building where police cars and ambulances were.

"16, 17, 18, 19. Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that boy whose legs were all messed up." The head officer, Tsukauchi, said once everyone was lined up outside.

"Ojiro, I heard you were really strong," Hagakure said from somewhere near Noriko.

"I didn't know I was the only one on my own. I survived using hit-and-run tactics." Ojiro replied. "Where did you end up fighting, Hagakure?"

"The landslide zone. You wouldn't believe how strong Todoroki and Hiromi we're." Hagakure answered. When Hagakure saw the worried look Noriko gave her, she assumed it was about if she got caught in the ice or not. "Don't worry, I was far enough away where I didn't get stuck in the ice. I could barely even hear you guys, though. Todoroki is super strong."

Noriko let out a sigh of relief and looked up at Todoroki, who shared her knowing look. A smile formed on her face and she looked back at Hagakure, "Yeah, he is."

"Let's go ahead and get these students back to the main campus," Tsukauchi told another officer. "They've been through a lot. We don't need to question them right away."

"Detective. What about Mr. Aizawa?" Tsuyu asked.

Tsukauchi pulled out his phone and called the doctor, who he put on speakerphone, "The bones in his arms are splintered and he's got facial featuring. Fortunately, he doesn't seem to have any brain damage. But, his orbital floor had been almost completely destroyed. We have no way of knowing if his eyesight will be impaired once he's healed."

"Well, you heard the man," Tsukauchi said, hanging up the phone.

"Um, sir," Mina spoke, gaining Tsukauchi's attention, "what about Thirteen?"

"There's no need to worry there. Despite some pretty bad lacerations to the back, Thirteen is gonna pull through just fine." He answered. "And All Might is also without any serious injuries. He's in the nurse's office right now. Recovery Girl's power should be all the treatment he needs."

"What about Deku?" Uraraka asked at the same time Iida said, "How's Midoriya?"

"Midoriya?" Tsukauchi questioned, then he remembered who they were talking about. "Oh, right. Recovery Girl's taking care of him too. He's fine now, let's get you back to class."

The class was led back to the bus and got on. Noriko sat next to Todoroki again and was half out of it the whole bus ride. Everyone was busy talking about what had happened to them while Noriko was busy trying to figure out what to tell Ryu and Shiro when she get home. She knew they had probably heard about the situation already from the news, so she'd just have to make sure they didn't overreact to anything. She also had to decide if she wanted to tell Ryu that Todoroki knew her identity or if she should just keep it a secret.

When the bus pulled to a stop, Noriko had completely lost what she had been thinking about at the start of the bus ride and was thinking over everything that had happened. She trailed after her classmates as they all went to the locker rooms and changed before making their way back to the classroom.

"I'm gonna have a crazy story to tell Shiro when I get home," Noriko thought out loud as she packed up her things.

"Who's Shiro?" Uraraka asked from next to her.

"Oh, he's my younger brother," Noriko said.

"You have a younger brother?" Iida questioned, walking up to the two girls.

Noriko nodded, "Yeah, he's just a few years younger than me."

"What's he like?" Uraraka asked.

"Uh, well..." Noriko started hesitantly. "He plays a lot of video games but is really ambitious, and surprisingly athletic. Like, it's kinda weird. And he's not a very open person... even with me..."

Uraraka hesitated, then asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well, I have a very busy schedule. So I'm always doing stuff and we don't get a lot of time to hang out. Which I think has been a little harder on him than he's making it out to be." Noriko explained. "We've always been really close, but over the past two years we've... distanced."

Noriko let out a small sigh as her gaze fell to the ground. Her relationship with her brother had gone downhill since she started her singing career. And even a little before then, things hadn't been great. She was always busy and no matter what Shiro had said, he really just wanted her attention for just a few minutes.

After their mom died when Shiro was a baby and their dad died before Shiro turned 5, all they had were each other and Ryu, who had been a family friend who agreed to take them in. She had always been close to Shiro. But ever since her schedule became too full, she didn't have enough time to really bond with him like before. And Shiro was the type of person to put her needs over his own.

"Anyways," Noriko said, pulling herself out of her thoughts, "I should get going. I'm sure everyone at home will be worried about this whole incident. I don't want to make them worry more by getting home too late."

"Oh, right. Bye Hiromi." Uraraka said before she waved and Noriko walked out of the classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.7K 60
!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this if you're under 13 or 14 just because o...
3.9K 247 51
In a world where 80% of the human population possess ability's called quirks, it's easy to get lost in the idea of heroes and villains. Gushing over...
55.8K 1.6K 73
Yuna Azumi has always been bullied for being a late bloomer. She didn't get her quirk until she was 9 years old and had never been great at using it...
22.5K 990 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...