WORLD DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM

Bởi ZNDY123

While returning home from a boring day of work, a black hole opened up in front of John and sucked him in. Be... Xem Thêm

1-5
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
116-120
121-125
126-130
131-135
136-140
141-145
146-150
151-155
156-160

6-10

662 20 1
Bởi ZNDY123

Chapter 6

After hearing Joseph's offer Jack too increased his offer, In the end, it was decided that they would buy these for 3 gold and would divide it equally .

It was also decided that they wouldn't infringe each other's market . Morgan family business operations were in Southeast while Jack's family business operations were in the northeast .

After hearing that there were 2152 pieces of soaps the duo instantly became excited and the first thing they did was to hire a carriage and take it towards his factory warehouse .

Before selling them the items he had one condition for them before selling .

he had already decided that since he wanted to brand his items . They must be more presentable so people would like it at first glance .

"You see I hope you guys sell the soaps in packed Small Wooden boxes carved with a Rose pattern which was on the soaps . So it becomes more presentable . " John said to them in a serious manner .

Both of them thought for a while and agreed to him since they thought it would have quite negligible costs compared to the soaps .

"Okay, it won't be a problem if that's the only condition for buying the soaps . " Said Jack .

As both of them agreed, they first headed to the Warehouse in the carriage .

After reaching the Warehouse all the workers in the factory loaded the remaining soaps inside the two carriages equally .

Both Jack and Joseph checked the number of soaps multiple times so that they don't miss out .

then they went to a woodworking shop and placed their order of making the Wooden boxes .

After dealing with all the issues .

John received a total of 6450 gold coins from both of them .

[Ding . . . . !Congratulations to host on conducting a trade worth 6450 gold coins]

[Reward: 7500 WDS points and 11200 experience]

[There are some offers which host would like . . . . ]

John shut Sarah off without even listening to the offer . As he knew she was into her usual habit of scamming him of his points .

Before leaving John bought all the magic and martial arts techniques which Jack brought this time around which cost him 500 gold .

He was most interested in Blood Refining body technique in Martial arts and

Time and Space magic books that Jack bought time around .

He also reminded them that they could always come to Rose Soap Factory to place their orders in the warehouse to either Gordon or Arnold .

so both of them already placed an order of 5000 soaps each again for the next time they come again .

Joseph had come via the sea in east port to north-frontier town . The seaport town to the east was known as east sea city .

Jack and Joseph became busy with their preparations on handling the soaps and so all the three guys bode their farewell .

all the parties were quite happy with the deal they made and hence John's problem of selling the soaps was done . John had also decided to sell his soaps to Jack and Joseph because he thought that those guys had some backing when conducting this trade . So even if some people eye his business he can at least take their help when the time comes .

After selling the soaps he called Arnold and Gordon to go and purchase the supplies for more soap materials . He gave both of them 50 gold each .

He then returned to his workhouse in the factory and took some papers from his cabinet and started drawing some designs with a pencil .

he wanted to make the soap machine blueprints so that even if people wanted to steal his secrets they can't do it easily .

After completing the blueprints of the machines he then set out towards the shops of two blacksmiths for both of them to make various different parts of the machines .

After reaching the Blacksmiths shop . He headed inside the shop to meet the owner blacksmith Ron

he was a Middle-aged man with muscular features . He was safety gloves on his hands with a mask on his face as he worked on making the armor recently ordered by one of his customers .

He wore a white t-shirt and brown half-coat on it . With brown pants . He had brown hair and a fair complexion with a height of 5 feet 11 inches .

Inside the shop, there were other apprentices and colleagues doing their own work .

After waiting for a while . John got to meet him . He showed him his designs and asked him if he could make the machines with an accurate measure .

He looked at the machines blueprints and then thought that these machines were pretty much manageable . However, he couldn't understand the workings of the blueprints . It was because of was only given half of the blueprints .

Then he looked at him curiously and said to John in a very serious manner,

"I can make them but it would cost you quite a fortune to make them, do you have this much to burn on some random machines? these machines would cost you at 500 gold coins plus I will take an upfront of 300 gold coins for my materials and labor . "

Hearing this John became quite overjoyed at the fact that he could begin the process of industrialization in this world without a lot of problems .

"Well recently I made a quite a fortune so I wanted to use some my ideas and apply it in different things . " he gave him an answer in a roundabout way . Since he didn't want others to know about it too much .

Ron didn't bother much about it as he didn't care if this silk pant wanted to spend his money without thinking .

John then gave him all the money upfront however he still warned him that he wanted to the machines with accurate measurements .

Ron noted John's demands after receiving his money as he didn't want to such a fat customer plus the other guy shouldn't have any excuse to ask for a refund if he didn't like the made product .

Then he made his way to the other blacksmith shop and made his order . The other guy charged him 550 gold coins for the other half . He gave him the same warning to him as he did to Ron .

The owner of this blacksmith usually made weapons for others and it was quite popular with the people .

The owner's name was George . He had a physique of 6 foot 3 inches . He was quite muscular . He was wearing full black and it seemed quite luxurious, unlike Ron . From the patrons, he heard that he gets orders from Baron Mendez and his order of knights and makes their weapons .

Although George was quite skeptical at first yet he still didn't bother about the blueprints and accepted his request .

As John was looking through the shop he also bought a good quality sword from George for a price of 15 gold .

John couldn't buy those knight swords as he didn't have a recommendation letter from a high enough authority .

In the end, John had a total of 4800 gold remaining and had a total of 11900 WDS points and 15000 exp points from all the trades of the past .

Now he felt like he was a rich man ready splurge on the system and take heed to its offers .

then later he decided to meet Sam and go towards Village chief's house for buying land, discussing about the problem of low yields in the village and then visit a craftsman working on wood to make him a house and other required things .

And hence he headed towards Village chief's house after dealing with the workings of Rose soap factory .

Chapter 7

then later he decided to meet go towards Village chief's house for buying land, discussing about the problem of low yields in the village and then visit a craftsman working on wood to make him a house and other required things .

And hence he headed towards Village chief's house after dealing with the workings of Rose soap factory .

After arriving at the Village Chief's home there were villagers discussing with him on how to solve the Yield problem .

Chief's 3 children invited him in when they saw him come here . They had already met him earlier when he had visited .

they were aged 6, 7 and 8 respectively . The two boys were 6 and 7 and the girl was 8 and their names were Sonny, mark, and Jennifer respectively .

After waiting for a while he got to meet Sam after the villager's had left .

John then said to Sam "It seems you have quite a headache this time around"

"Don't say, this problem always comes every 5-10 years down the road . It is just nature's cycle which it can't be helped . Dealing with this mess is always a problem for most of the village Chiefs . "

"Actually if you don't mind then I have a perfect solution for this problem if you want to know," John said in a serious manner to Sam .

This Time Sam didn't look surprised as he got used to John and he had already heard from Grandma Melanie's bragging that she got a genius this time around to whom she can pass on her techniques .

She also mentioned if possible she would just marry of her grand-granddaughter to him so then she would have no qualms in her life .

Of course, Sam didn't divulge this information to John or this might create many misunderstandings between all the parties .

"you see the land over here in this village has become infertile because you guys Sow the same type of seeds on the land over the years which would deplete the soil from a certain type of ingredients and hence becoming infertile because of using the same crop"

"To combat this problem you guys should institute the four crop rotation method which would always keep the soil fresh because of rotation of crops and balancing the nutrients taken from the soil each time . The sequence of four crops (wheat, turnips, barley, and clover), including a fodder crop and a grazing crop, will allow livestock to be bred year-round would be very beneficial for farming here . "

"Plus you guys should make use of the fertilizers from Animal excretion, dead plants, leaves and forest soil which would re-energize the soil for nutrients . You see the things living being eat and excrete have nutrients which is useful for soil so you guys should use this method to improve the yields, anyways it would be better than nothing and just a few days worth of labor . "

John also explained to him in detail on how to make composts, fertilizers and the pros of modern farming methods of earth and Sarah's world .

Plus it is worth a try anyway . They won't lose anything apart from a few days worth of labor .

So he, later on, he came to his main topic on why he came to visit him today .

"However this time I came here because I wanted to buy a land for making my house . It would be very helpful if it is a big land like the last time when you gave me the warehouse for operating . Also if it is okay I wanted to buy the warehouse land as well . "

Sam thought about the proposal and then agreed to it as he thought that the village was anyways in need of funds and it would be quite helpful with gold if the village doesn't have a yield this year . By purchasing the food in gold from the market in other towns to make up the deficit . Baron Mendez anyways never developed the North-frontier for quite a few years, to be exact 10 years, as he just thought about this town as only a buffer town between the Wild forest and his main domain . He was even more willing to sell this village to merchants but they would have protected the land themselves . It was always the villagers who footed the bill for protecting the town hook or crook . Jack's main poison also sold well because it helped in paralyzing big beasts at least . However even he was always short in supply and it cost quite a lot for his poison .

People with money would never buy land over here as there was always a problem of safety from wild and magical beasts as soon as winter came and it was always better to invest in big towns and cities . because during the winter food was scarce in the forest and in desperation many times wild beasts would come over to the village in search of food which would always place the village in jeopardy . Plus the baron never sent his knights to protect the village . So he never cared about the lands sold in North-frontier town and he only cared about the taxes from the yield of crops .

Both the lands cost a total of 20 gold coins only . It seemed he was quite luxurious when he spent his money on the Soapmaking the machine .

"So here is your Deed of both the lands, all you need to do is give your signature here and pay the 20 gold coins needed . btw your new land is north of Jay's house over here . Its only 10 minutes of walking distance . "

basically, it was near the barbed fenced gates north of the village, however, it can't be helped since most of the lands were already occupied thought John .

After paying the gold he headed towards the Wood craftsmen Paul introduced by the village chief .

While he was going to meet Paul, Village chief convened a meeting between the 10 important people in the village at his house

Chapter 8

After paying the gold he headed towards the Wood craftsmen Paul introduced by the village chief .

While he was going to meet Paul, Village chief convened a meeting between the 10 important people in the village at his house

Arnold's father and Gordon's father were also there and 6 people in charge of farming also came .

Most Importantly Grandma Melanie was also there, Sam wanted to have her serious opinion on what she thought about remedies provided by John's .

Grandma Melanie usually wouldn't have come to this sort of meeting but since this time it was her disciple's opinion she thought she should go and see this matter anyway .

After learning all the information which John had provided she was deep in thought and then remembered his remedies and improvisation he provided for various medicines and how it was right almost all the time, she gave her answer . Plus this was quite a unique and creative way of farming in her opinion . However, as she was never involved in farming but more on herbology potioneering and medicine making . But she also thought about how certain herbs needed certain environments like poison bloom flower which grew on poison marshes or Red burning flowers which grew near volcanoes and hence she agreed to john's theory . And thought villagers might as well practice this type of farming . They won't lose much anyway . If it worked it was anyway a good thing for her and the village .

"well, I agree to John's remedies after thinking myself a lot . Plus it would be very beneficial for us and our future generations if this remedy worked we would have anyway left the currently cultivated land and gone to cultivate other lands so it could recuperate over the years"

"Plus we can already use the fertilizers and compost which he mentioned earlier and see its results in a few days since the crops already look malnutritioned . " Grandma Melanie said this in a very serious tone .

Sam was also quite persuaded by John already and hence he too agreed but didn't mention and waited for other's opinions .

After listening to Grandma Melanie, people thought over and agreed that it would be useful for future generations if this method worked for them and hence there was a unanimous decision with everyone agreeing to the remedies .

So everyone started making preparations and informed others of the plan on using fertilizers from the next day and use four crop rotations method from next time around during the sowing period .

During this whole time, John was unaware of what took place at Sam's house as he was visiting the Carpenter Paul .

After leaving Sam's house he soon came to Carpenter's shop . It was a big shop with Lumberjack nearby . The shop was large in area size and could assimilate a lot of things .

The Owner of the shop was called Paul . He was in his normal work clothes assimilating with his co-workers . He had a slightly brown complexion and was muscular with a height of 6 feet . His age was around 30 years old . Paul had quite a Jolly personality .

After waiting for a while at the shop he got to meet the owner Paul .

John soon laid out his plans on how he wanted to build his house to Paul .

He gave him various blueprints of modern furniture and made him make those furnitures .

After watching those furnitures, John was surprised that such beautiful furniture can be designed . After watching this he had an urge to take this guy as his new designer but the current business came first for him .

After watching all the plans he understood it was a big project with building a two-floor house plus all the new furniture he just saw .

"So how much would be the costs and how much time do you think it would take to finish this project," John asked Paul in an inquisitive tone .

Paul thought for a while then called one of colleague Tony . He was his colleague who worked from his father's time . He was 50 years old . As he had a lot of experience Paul would call him on big or interesting new projects .

After looking at all the details seriously . At first, he was surprised at watching the blueprints of the house and all furniture's but he still accepted the work . He said to Paul and John .

"I think it will take a lot of money but this can be done with our available manpower in the village . As for costs, I will take 200 gold for materials and 100 gold for manpower to complete it as early as possible . "

it was a first of a kind of project for Paul and Tony in their life,

As the area of land was quite big John thought that his house should be luxurious and hence added a pool in the backyard of the house with 150m to 50m . On the right and left side of the pool was a garden and Apple Orchard .

The house was 2 floors big(ground, 1 and 2)

It had a Mediterranean Revival architecture, there were multiple rooms on each floor . (to be exact 7 rooms and the main hall room on each floor . Other rooms surrounded the main room) .

there were multiple beach chairs beside the pool for sunbathing and a place for barbecue as well .

This was the reason that both Paul and Tony were surprised as they had never seen anything like this ever in their whole life .

They thought just maintaining this house would take a fortune . Before John left they asked him if they could use the blueprints of the furniture which he had shown .

John thought and agreed to it as he thought if others come to his house they would anyways try to emulate it and helping the duo would anyway strengthen the goodwill between both the parties .

After paying them the money he left for Jay's house . To thank Jay for all these days he thought he should take a gift for jay he thought of bringing food as he knew Jay wouldn't reject it plus jay loved food .

He bought top quality meat and other vegetables enough for both of them from the local food market .

As Jay was a hunter he even thought about compiling his personal hunting book to jay later on which could help jay later on .

Then he later visited Grandma Melanie's Pharmacy .

She was not at the pharmacy instead it was Eva who greeted him this time . She had just arrived back today in the morning from their hunt this time . She was wearing a Red top and White tight pants in the shop .

this time he needed ingredients for other body refining techniques he bought from jay mainly the blood refining body technique and Bone Strengthening technique .

"Sorry not all the ingredients are there this time here on pharmacy but if you want those other items you can come with us tomorrow for getting other ingredients" she was just teasing him at first as she thought she might as well triumph him at combat at least . She got quite depressed from the morning after hearing all feats which John had achieved from her Grandma and so she didn't test him when it came to herbology, potioneering, and pharmacy .

This time he didn't get all the materials plus this time it was not the basic techniques but some high-quality techniques which sometimes required more resources for better effects of them .

Chapter 9

This time he didn't get all the materials plus this time it was not the basic techniques but some high-quality techniques which sometimes required more resources for better effects of them .

He still needed the body of Tiger magic beast, Purple snake blood, wild white elephant blood, and three-legged black crow's blood .

Of them, 3 legged black crow was the most difficult to find .

"Okay, I need to anyway get those ingredients and it's better to get it in a team . "

John thought for a while and agreed to her offer as he thought that he would anyway need those ingredients and it would anyway be better for him if he was with a team rather than alone finding the items plus he might as well find those rare items mentioned in the book .

Eva was quite surprised at this development as she didn't expect John would accept her proposal so easily after thinking for just a few seconds . She also thought he might be making a brave front so that he doesn't lose face . However, it couldn't be seen from his face that he was making a brave front .

"Farewell . Someone is really going to Miss someone . But, it is not going to be me!" John smiling said to her before hurrying out of the pharmacy with his items .

Too which Eva this time wasn't angry but irritated and slightly red on her face . Let's see how he deals with those monsters tomorrow at the forest .

After John left,

Grandma Melanie came back and saw that John was already leaving in a hurry, she went into the Pharmacy . She saw that Eva was quite irritated and jolly on her face this time so she understood(misunderstood) what happened .

"It seems you had quite a good chat with my disciple . You usually wouldn't even glance those guys from imperial capital how come you are fine while talking with John" Grandma Melanie asked Eva in an all Knowing tone .

"Its nothing like that . Grandma, you are just overthinking it . " Eva reacted in a fierce and irritated manner .

"Okay, okay I understand"

Grandma again nodded in an all-knowing tone and went back to her lab .

After returning home, Jay today proceeded to take a look at books which he could learn .

This time he took out magic books which he hadn't touched practically all the time .

He first started reading the main magic element books of Water, Fire, Wind, and Earth .

Suddenly sounds of Notifications came from inside his head

[Analyzing basic water magic . . . 1% . . . . . }

[Analyzing basic Fire magic . . . 1% . . . . . }

[Analyzing basic Wind magic . . . 1% . . . . . }

[Analyzing basic Earth magic . . . 1% . . . . . }

Then he did the same for other Time, Space, Dark, Ice, and Light books .

after analyzing the books in two hours he tried to use the magic for the first time .

[After Analyzing Host's body it is discovered that host has a very low-level Magic root and hence would be unable to upgrade his magical abilities

However, it is also found that the host has aptitude in all the low-level magic . And has Supreme level aptitude in Spatial magic due to XL-380]

From his own conjectures, he found that his body had mutated due to XL-380 after getting all the magic information . People in his world didn't have magic aptitude due to low magical environment and hence were unable to use even tiny spec of magic .

This time he also opened the second gift which was left there for a long time

[Ding . . . !Congratulations on obtaining papermaking skills . System hopes that the host doesn't reveal the paper or it might lead to other unexpected situations]

John was now in a dilemma on whether he should Buy gun making or upgrade the system .

Then he thought that the gun might be useful so he thought of buying it . He saw that the prices of Gun making had changed from 10,000 points to 11,000 points in front of his eyes .

he angrily inquired again to Sarah why the points had changed when he received an answer .

[It is to be noted that it was only a limited time period offer] a Bland tone came from Sarah

You certainly did that on purpose John thought in an irritated tone inside his head . Although he had 11,000 WDS points he didn't want to spend them after the prices .

So this time he immediately chose to upgrade his level authority to level 2 before she could even change the prices .

Then suddenly came the notifications

[5 days remaining for upgradation . The host can choose to accelerate . . . . . ]

he cut her off before she could even finish her latest offer .

Today he decided to make food for jay which he had bought and hence got busy with preparing the

Roasted turkey, Lamb chops and Chicken Wings and a bowl of Vegetable soup .

After 2 hours of preparation, he made them according to Spices available here and went back to preparing the things for tomorrow's hunt .

After waiting for a while, Jay came home .

Food was already there on the tables this time, He didn't decline as he understood that John meant goodwill to him by preparing the food . They conversed normally and how their day went and had their dinner .

The next day he Prepared all his supplies and went to Grandma Melanie's house to meet Eva and her Team .

F . N: He gained some points from trading with Paul before

[1400 WDS points 16000 Exp points

4480 gold coins]

Chapter 10

The next day he prepared all his supplies and went to Grandma Melanie's house to meet Eva and her Team .

As he arrived at the Pharmacy, It was Grandma Melanie's roar which greeted him from inside after she learned that Eva actually persuaded John in coming with her to the forest for the ingredients he needed for his medicine potion and medicinal pastes .

"How dare you corrupt my student with your dangerous adventures . " Roared Grandma Melanie to Eva inside the pharmacy .

This time Eva was quite happy after watching her grandma's angry expression . she always disliked herbology from her young age and hence her repulsion to anyone studying it as well . She even thought she should bring that nerd to the forest just to make her grandma angrier . She only smiled at the roar and didn't say anything while whistling and packing her supplies for her travel in the northern forest as if she didn't hear anything .

After coming to the pharmacy John first greeted Grandma Melanie who had a very angry expression on her face .

John was quite nervous but he didn't show it on the face . To calm down Grandma Melanie he promised her that he would make up for this by coming for extra time of 1 hour every day later on .

After completing their packing, both Eva and John headed for the northern village Gates . Her team was going to wait there .

After arriving at the gates both Josephine and Sally were already prepared . They didn't know about John coming as it was decided later on yesterday by Josephine on a whim .

Sally was 5 feet 10 inches in height, she had long sky blue hair, blue pupils, a full chest . right on the curves . She had a fair complexion . We wore a white skirt with dark blue designs in the middle . She wore a white shirt with blue buttons . on the shirt, she wore a magician coat which looked quite grand and it was dark blue in color it seems it was filled with yellow runes . On her hand was a wand made by Blackwood and on the top, it was to dark blue jewel however the jewel was carved in a wand shape . So it seemed like the wand had 2 colors 3/4th part black and 1/4th part dark blue . She was a beauty with long legs . It seemed she was right on the curves . She also wore a magician hat which was blue in color .

Sally was a Light and Ice Magician . Her main role in the team was a support as a healer .

As Josephine saw John she first went up to John and called him out "Hey John its been quite a while before we saw each other . Are you going to the forest as well today??"

"It's been a while . Well yeah, actually Eva asked me out yesterday to join you guys as it would be better hunting for me as a team rather than going out alone . " John said to Josephine scratching his head .

Hearing this both Josephine and Sally were astonished and looked at Eva in a skeptical way . While Josephine showed a slightly irritated expression, she too didn't understand why she was irritated while Sally was more interested in how John managed to make Eva ask them on a journey in the wild forest . Because she knew Eva would never invite or let guys join their team .

Today John was in a Red full armor with his new swords, Bow and quiver on his back with Knives hanging on the waist and other supplies in the bag behind him . He had a unique bag that was never seen before it seems that he made the bag himself for more mobility .

From John's attire they understood that he was a warrior or hunter however from looking at John's body they doubted whether he can fight close combat and judged that he was most possibly a hunter wearing armor just for his safety .

John was later introduced to Sally by Eva and he greeted her with a smile .

"Hello, I am John . I will be in your care for the journey ahead this time"

"Okay Okay, Tell me, John, is there something going on between you and Eva . How did you make her invite you to the team?" Sally said to him in a hushed tone .

To which John made a confused expression and didn't know how to reply to Sally .

Both Josephine and Eva had an irritated expression on their faces . Even if it was said by Sally in a hushed tone they still heard it .

To remove to awkward situation Sally then said to everyone,

"Okay okay let's prepare all the things and set out as quickly as possible"

After readying all the things needed to prepare, they then later set out to the forest . After traveling in the for more than 15 kms they came in the range of wild and magical beasts that roamed in the forest .

The First Encounter,

This time John already sensed that a wild firefox was around them 1500 meters ahead but he waited for a while and hence later he informed them that there was a wild firefox ahead . They were surprised by the fact that John had such acute senses that he could even sense a wild animal 600 meters ahead of them because they could mostly sense the presence of others only when others were in a range of 200 meters .

and hence they already prepared all the necessary things required to hunt the Firefox . While they were preparing John sensed that there was a Snake that came from inside a hole in the ground .

He made necessary preparations for the time if that wild snake ambushed them if they were too focused on fighting the fox . It was Josephine who started out to attack the Fox while Eva would hurl fireballs at the Fox however it won't work much as it was FireFox so this time they thought it would take a fight of attrition to tire the fox out and then kill it .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

78.2K 8.1K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...
The Real Ram Bởi TJ_Croft37

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
Apocalypse Arrival Bởi 中国小说

Khoa Học Viễn Tưởng

22.9K 387 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
1.9K 308 28
In the isolated world of Veridonia, three teenagers-Axelle, Wylan, and Keira-uncover dark secrets and face dangerous truths as they battle a deadly p...