The Marriage Proposal (Tokyo...

By RivkaKwon

"Mr. Sano, it is you who needed me not the other way around." The Marriage Proposal, a Manjiro "Mikey" S... More

The Marriage Proposal
Story Playlist
0.*
1.
2.
3.*
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.*
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.*
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.*
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.*
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.*
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.*
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53
54.
55.
Special Chapter
56.
57.
58.*
59.
60

17.

3.1K 138 96
By RivkaKwon

"Emma is here!" The young child shouted as she enters the cafe door.

"Ohayo Emma-chan~," The brunette said as she welcomed the child with open arms, kissing her cheeks in the process.

"Good morning auntie!" The child greeted back at the older woman. "Where is mommy?" She asked.

"Outside. She's watering the flowers in the garden." Guini said as she guide the child to the side door of the cafe where the veranda and garden are connected.

"Come on, greet your mom." She said, leaving the two alone.

"Good morning mommy!" The child said as she runs to the raven-haired woman joyfully. The woman then smiled at the child as she pats her soft hair slowly.

"Good morning to you too, our beautiful Princess!" Den said admiring the bubbly child.

"Our sweetie is dressed cutely today as well." The woman said as she looks at the child who was wearing a white Burberry dress shirt with a cute little Burberry bear bag and black shoes. The child's blonde hair is tied in double french braids making her cuter than before.

"This was uncle Kaku's gift for Emma!" The child said twirling around in an attempt to show off her new clothes. "Then uncle Ranny made Emma's hair." She added.

"Yes, it suits you so well," Den said. "Let's go inside, It's getting hot in here." 

When they finally got inside, Den then noticed Kakucho talking seriously at Guini. She also noticed some unidentified men behind him. Curious, he approached them and asked what was going on.

"Madam--"

"I told you not to call me that." Den cuts off, crossing her arms in front of the man.

"Den..." Kakucho shyly said, not even looking at the woman. This made Den chuckle.

'I should stop teasing the poor man.' She thought.

"What is it Kaku-chan?" She asked.

"We are going on a business trip for 3 days and 2 nights. We were hoping that you will look after Emma-chan for those days." He said as he give a small pink luggage bag to the woman. The woman then looks at him.

"Yeah, sure. No worries." She said.

"And here," Kakucho said as he looks at one of the men behind him. The man then hands over the big bouquet of white roses to him. "From Mikey, he can't come as he needed to go earlier with the others." He added.

Den then noticed a small card on the bouquet. Written on it is,

"See you in three days, wife."

Den signed as she thanked the man. 

'He never gives up.' She thought. She found him annoying as he is so persistent in his marriage proposal to the point that she just gave up and let him do whatever he wants.

Kakucho just nodded his head, he then grabs another bouquet with red tulips on it.

"From the jellyfish, I presume?" Guini said as she received the bouquet. 

"He said he apologize for not giving it directly at you," Kakucho said frowning while signing. He suddenly became the errand boy of his boss and friend. Of course, he could not deny his boss's orders but this purple-headed bastard, upon hearing his conversation with Mikey immediately grabs him and orders him to pick up the flowers he ordered for the brunette.

'I pity this man.' Guini thought as he looks at the apathetic man in front of them.

"Cheer up uncle Kaku!" Emma said, not really knowing why his uncle is frowning. Kakucho then patted the child's head as he nods at her. Emma just gave him a smile.

"I have to go. Please take---"

"Wait here, Kaku-chan," Den said cutting him off. She then walks inside the baking area and a few minutes later have a small cake box in hand. She then hands it over to the man.

"Cheer up, Kaku-chan." She said as she raised her hand like she was saying 'Fighting!'

Kakucho just then laughs at her and said a small thank you. He then proceeds to say his goodbyes and takes care to the three women in front of him. He then turned around, with the small cake box in hand, and started walking outside the cafe.

"Make sure to take care of them," Kakucho said as he looks at the men who were scattered in front of the cafe like ants.

"If even a strand of hair was loss, you know what will happen." He said sternly as he looks at their subordinates, unbuttoning his shirt, revealing the tattoo that they were hiding from the two women.

"Sir, Yes Sir!"

-----

"So, what are our plans for 3 days and 2 nights?" Guini asked after Kakucho left. She was kind of relieved that he would not see any of the men for 3 days.

'Shame that we could not run away because the child is here.' She thought as she glance at the blonde who was sitting quietly at the side of the cafe.

"Should we go out? Like tomorrow? It's getting stuffy in here." Den said as she looks outside, Guini following along. The two women noticed that in the past weeks, there were a lot of men scattered around the cafe, some of them are even armed. At first, they want to call the cops because they were worried for their safety but then Den heard the pink-haired and purple-haired jellyfish talk to one of those suspicious guys. There she learned that they were their men who were tasked to look after them whenever they were not around, like today.

"Sure, we have no deliveries for the next few days anyway," Guini said.

Next Morning...

"Where are we going, mommy? Auntie?" The child asked the two women. It was now 10 in the morning and the three were strolling down the busy streets of Shibuya.

"We don't have any particular destination sweetie. Let's just enjoy our time together okay?" Den said as she carried the child, there are a lot of people around as it is Sunday now.

"Mommy look!" Emma shouted as she pointed at a certain establishment from the other side of the street they were.

"Kitties and Doggies!" Emma yelled. "I want to see kitties and doggies!" 

"Alright sweetie, calm down." Den said as she looks at her friend and nodded. They then crossed the street and started to walk to the said pet shop.

"XJ Land..." Guini read looking up at the huge sign.

"Let's enter, I guess?" She said as she opens the door for her friend who was carrying the child. As they enter the establishment, the smell of dog food and cat food welcomes them. 

"Good morning! Welcome to XJ Land! How can we help you?" The young man with undercut black hair said, smiling brightly at them.

'Wow, he's cute.' Both of the women thought.

They could also see another man with long black hair with dyed blonde bangs behind the counter, he also smiles at them but on an awkward note. The women just greeted them back.

"Hi, Mr.--" Den said as he looks at the nametag of the man in front of them. "Mr. Chifuyu?" She then smiled at the man.

"We were wondering if we can just look around for a while, this child really wanted to meet new friends you see." She said as she pats Emma's blonde hair. The man then look at the child and smiled softly.

"Yeah, sure Miss! It would be an honor to be in the presence of such beautiful ladies." He said making the women laugh. He then guides the three to where the cats and dogs are located. Introducing them one by one to them. Den and Guini occasionally take pictures of Emma, of course with permission of the owner, Chifuyu.

"Mommy! Emma is really having a lot of fun!" The child said as she touch the kittens softly. The woman just smiled at her.

"So the child's name is Emma?" Chifuyu suddenly asked as he handed some tea to their visitors. The women just gave their thank yous to the man.

"Yes, is there a problem?" Guini asked as he looks at the black-haired man.

"Oh! It's nothing, she just kind of reminds me of an old friend's little sister. She has the same name and they kinda look alike. Maybe because they're both blondes? Though the eyes are different." He said, mumbling the last part. The man felt nostalgic whenever he looks at the child, as if she reminds him of something... well rather, of someone. 

"Really? Where is she now?" The woman asked. Chifuyu then looks at them sadly.

"Dead." He said making the two women flinch. 

"I-I am sorry for asking," Guini said, bowing at the man.

"No! It's alright. It's been years, no worries at all. It's not like we were that close anyways--" Chifuyu then cut off as the front door of the store suddenly opens. There stood a tall man with black braided hair, the sides of his head are shaved and there was a dragon tattoo on one side of it.

"Chifuyu, Kazutora. The gang's been wondering if you guys--" The man said but then paused as he noticed that there are other people in the store. "Oh, sorry. I didn't notice..." The man said as he bowed a little to the woman. Guini and Den awkwardly do the same.

"Draken-kun!" Chifuyu said joyfully. " It's been a long time, was it last month when we last saw each other? Kazutora-kun, come here!" Chifuyu said as he grabbed Kazutora and dragged him in front of the tall man named Draken.

"Sometimes, I really regret not coming out of our house that often..." Den mumbled as he eyed the three men who were now in their own world.

"Same girl. Same." Guini mumbled also looking at them.

"Mommy, we have another visitor?" The blonde child suddenly said making the two women yelp because they were startled. The three men then look at them in worry and confusion.

"Is everything alright?" Kazutora asked as he approached the three.

"Yes, please don't mind us." Den said, a little embarrassed to show such a display to strangers. She then looks down to talk to the child but the child is nowhere to be seen.

"Where..?"

"Mr. Dwagon! Emma wants ups!" The blonde child said as she tugs the tall man with a dragon tattoo's slacks. The man then looks at the child confused but still picks her up. (Dragon*)

"Wow! Mister, you're so tall! Taller than Emma's daddy and uncles!" The child joyfully said as she giggles at the man's embrace. The two women hurriedly approach them.

"I-I am so sorry Sir!" Den said, she then looks at the blonde. "Sweetie, let's go, hmm?" She said as she gently pats the blonde's back. But Emma doesn't want to let go.

"No! Emma wants to be with the tall Mister!" She shouted making the woman more flustered. Den then looks at the man in an apologetic manner and then looks at her friend.

"Baby, how about we go home and eat some sweeties?" Guini said, trying to coax and lure the child. Emma paused a little. She then looks at the Mister and then at her aunt. Like she was debating who to choose.

"Alright... Emma wants some sweeties." She said dejectedly. " Mister Dwagon, please put Emma down."  The man then puts her down and Emma mumbled a soft thank you to him. She then runs at Den, hugging her legs like a koala.

"Sorry for that Sir..?"

"Ken Ryuguji, but please call me Draken." He said. They then shook hands after Den introduced herself. Guini also doing the same.

 As it is getting late for lunch now, the three women decided to leave. Bidding the three men their goodbyes and thank yous.

-----

Omake:

"She's kind of my type but it's quite a shame that she is taken." Chifuyu said as he looks at the raven-haired lady he just met.

"What the heck Chifuyu? You're into a married woman now?" Kazutora said as he jokingly punched his friend's shoulder.

"Who are you to judge me? You've been eyeing the other lady too! Don't deny it! Besides I didn't know that she is married you know, there's no ring!" He defended as he remembers how there are only rings on the woman's index and middle fingers but none on the ring finger.

"Hey! At least she's not taken!" Kazutora defended.

"How would you know?" Chifuyu said accusingly.

"As you said, there's no ring on it!" Kazutora shouted at the black-haired man in frustration.

"Maybe she forgot?" Draken said joining the conversation, pertaining to the raven-haired woman they just met. Chifuyu then scoffed.

"A married woman forgetting her wedding ring? Seriously?" He said. " No offense taken but they actually don't look alike aside from being both pretty." He added pertaining to the blonde child and to the raven-headed woman. He then remembered how lovable the child looks and how beautiful the woman's smile is.

"That, I would agree. The kid reminds me of someone, but I can't pinpoint who..." Kazutora said, placing both of his hands and his head like he was thinking deeply.

"Emma, Mikey's sister..." Draken mumbled.

"Yeah! Emma! That's right! That child looks like--" Chifuyu said but then, later on, realized that the atmosphere became odd.

'Shit.' He thought.

"The child reminds me of my Emma but her eyes look like Mikey's," Draken said as he smiled sadly, remembering his first love's face. "Forget about it, maybe because her death anniversary is approaching that's why I'm seeing things." He said, dropping the topic down.

"I should go. Just remember to come to the reunion." Draken said as he walks out of the pet shop, leaving the two men in awkward silence. 

-----

04/14/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2K 35
๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1M 33.3K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...