past ↠ yuwin

yvneos tarafından

"i told you, you will still end up on me, sicheng. only me." ↳ wherein sicheng was got hired as a makeup arti... Daha Fazla

INTRO
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
EPILOGUE
SPECIAL CHAPTER

21

568 29 2
yvneos tarafından

past - chapter twenty one

the three days concert has finally ended, everyone is now resting after the tough day they had. the entertainment gives them a one week break before they go back from work again, which is just some of their endorsement photoshoots, like that.

sicheng was now laying on the couch, cuddling with ten who's hugging him. both of them were slim though, that's why they fit on the couch.

"i suddenly want to eat brownies," taeyong said and sat on the other couch.

"you always crave for it, dude, are you pregnant?" ten asked, teasing him.

"i'm a virgin, bitch." he hissed.

"lol, i heard you moaning—"

"do you want me to cover your face using this fucking pillow until you can't breathe?" taeyong immediately cuts him off, making ten laugh out loud.

"well, coming from this chinese male i was hugging who i thought was the most innocent in our group but turns out he was the first one who lost his virginity." ten said.

"it was you," sicheng said. "yuta was still courting me when you told us you hooked up with someone in the club." he finished off.

"oh, yeah. i still remember that!" taeyong agreed. "this bitch, you keep teasing us!" he hissed and hit him with a pillow.

"of course, you two always teased me. so, it's my time to shine." he smirked.

"shine my ass," taeyong said and rolled his eyes. "how about we just buy brownies online?"

"yeah, that's a great idea because dude. we're too lazy to bake those." ten said.

"it's my treat, i got my salary last week." the older said, making the two smile.

"add some drinks though," sicheng said. "i will pay for it."

"oh, what a life." ten said happily, smiling in victory because he won't pay for anything.

"i will also order some tteokbokki, you will pay for it, ten." taeyong said, making the thai male fade his smile.

"i almost celebrated because i won't pay for anything then you just?!" he hissed and rolled his eyes.

the two just ignored him, taeyong finally ordered the food they wanted. and while waiting for it, taeyong suddenly decided to make a live on his account. as if someone will watch.

"what is the purpose of doing a live show when no one even watches you?" sicheng asked.

taeyong was now in the middle of ten and sicheng, the two were clinging to him. and of course, the two are also seen in the camera since both of them were resting their heads at taeyong's shoulder.

"what if someone watches it? i bet ten thousand." taeyong said.

"dude, why did you even make a live on your private account? we're just the only ones who followed you in that account." ten said.

"because if i do it on my fan account, a lot of people will watch it." he reasoned.

"you know, we can't understand your reason." sicheng said. "wait until your hair goes white." his eyes rolled.

"it's recording, don't bully me." and he started crying.

not until someone watches it from the familiar username.

"omo, my love is watching. hi baby!" and he waved at the camera.

"ew," the two said in sync.

and another two usernames come out, making taeyong laugh out loud.

"your mans are watching." taeyong said, which immediately made the two turn their heads at the camera.

it was a private account of them, they just only followed each other, same with the other members who also had a private account.

"tae, the food was already here." ten said when they heard a doorbell.

"oh, wait." and taeyong passed the phone to sicheng.

and there's yuta commented.

"mine dong sicheng."

followed by johnny.

"mine ten."

"dude, we were not doing a live selling. but you can have me." ten said who also saw the comments.

"you're such a flirt," sicheng said and he passed the phone to ten.

"ooh, haechan and mark were also watching." ten said.

as ten continued the live, sicheng laid on the couch and opened his phone when he got a message from yuta.

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ i want to see your face baby 🥺

my everything

↳ shut up

yuyu and winnie's dad

↳ then i will go there if you didn't show your face 😠

he just let out a sigh and put his phone down, leaning at ten and showing himself at the camera.

"mister nakamoto yuta, if you really go here, expect that the next day, you don't have a boyfriend anymore." sicheng said.

"dude, who hurt you." ten said.

"nothing," he smiled.

they also ended the live afterwards so they can started to eat already, not when the two suddenly looked at their phones, eyes were widened before both of them went at the door.

sicheng also watched them leaving, but his eyes widened when they saw johnny and jaehyun, leaning a kiss on their boyfriends.

but he suddenly frowned when he saw the male hiding and looking inside the apartment, which made him immediately hold his smile back because of how cute he is.

"win, your husband was here." ten said.

"i don't have a husband," sicheng said.

"oh, dude. you're already single." jaehyun said, teasing him.

but before sicheng took a bite on the brownies, someone suddenly hugged him and showered him with kisses.

"you're heavy," he hissed.

"i love you..." he said, pouting.

"how's your day?" he asked softly.

he faced him and gave him a kiss before brushing his hair, making the japanese male smile and sit properly beside him. clinging on his arms.

"still tired as heck..." yuta said.

"you should stay at your dorm," sicheng said and give him a piece of brownies, which yuta also eats right away.

"but i want to see you..." he pouted.

"i will also leave later, kun and i will meet today." sicheng said.

"oh, is it today?" he asked, sounding uninterested.

"yeah, so you will still go back to the dorm whether you want to or not." the chinese male said.

"tss, let's just enjoy this day!" he whined. "are you really choosing that chinese male over me?" he finished off.

"yes," he answered straightly.

"fine," he said coldly. pushing the chinese male away and acting sulking. "i was not even hurt, it feels like just a bite of a dinosaur. tss, kun, huh? then go, choose him. break up with me and be together with kun. even if he can fly an airplane and i can't? even if he can fool someone because of his magic and i can't because i'm too serious about you?"

"it was just fucking okay." he finished off.

"dude, did you just become a sad boy?" his members teased.

but yuta ignored them, he was still sulking and waiting for sicheng to coax him. but of course, sicheng didn't do it. the chinese male just came out from the bathroom and he was already dressed since he will meet kun today.

"are you leaving your man here?" taeyong asked curiously and pointed yuta who was boredly watching television.

"i don't know him," he teased.

"he didn't know me anymore because he will meet his new boyfriend today." yuta said.

"oh, dude. if i really did, don't you really ever try to kneel in front of me and beg me to come back." he fought back.

yuta immediately looked at sicheng, suddenly felt nervous as he thought that sicheng was serious about it. but when sicheng also looked at him, he smirked. teasing him.

sicheng also left afterwards, but it didn't even take a couple of minutes when sicheng left, yuta stood up from his seat, wearing his coat.

"where are you going?" johnny asked curiously.

"obviously to follow him?" yuta said and rolled his eyes.

the four of them just shook their heads and watched the movie again. besides that yuta will follow sicheng, he didn't even want to feel lonely. his members were flirting as heck, while him.

well, sicheng left him.

on the other side, sicheng was now currently having a peaceful talk with kun. but he was still curious why kun was with a kid.

"hyung, mind telling me who he is?" he frowned, pointing at the kid.

"oh, he's kio. the reason why i want to talk to you." he smiled and brushed the kid's hair who was now sleeping.

"where are his parents though?" he asked.

a smile on kun's face wided and tapped his chin, making sicheng drop his jaw.

"it's me, kio was my son."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

59.5K 1.8K 23
"just let him know you, after that, we will forget you." ↳ wherein taeyong got pregnant by the famous model, jung jaehyun. jaehyun doesn't want to t...
4.9K 266 12
› the worst nightmare started from the wrong seat → this story is totally a work of fiction. → i don't own anything except the plot. → expect few typ...
29.8K 1.3K 24
COMPLETED (TRIGGER WARNING!!! : TOXIC top) Living in a financially unstable family, Taeyong had to work as soon as he finished high school. But noth...
139K 6.5K 26
[COMPLETED] [SEQUEL IS COMPLETED] "So you're willing to risk it all? Even your own life, just to be with someone like me?" "I love you, Yuta."