Diabolik lovers x Oc

Od BakugoPlaysDDLC

Well, it's a story about a girl named Sayori. Currently, she was seeking help from the church of Seiji komori... Více

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author's note:
Chapter 15
"It's Yo Hoe BaguhoePlaysDDLC"

NOOOTTE YOU LOVELY BEECHES

140 4 3
Od BakugoPlaysDDLC

So... I did comment (with my new account that i will somehow be continuing this book...

But I will be editing a lot cuz this book is hella cringe and i wanted to edit it with you guys' ideas and opinions!

Sooo...

1. Should i change the x oc to x reader?

2. Should i do the Aesthetic thing that other authors do? 

3. If you have any other suggestions please message me at musei_thoughts

4. It will Take time to edit things considering that i have another book.

Thank you for  you understanding and patience with me...

also for the love and support you have given this book, i will never forget this..

P.S 

(Probably) For the last time BakugoPlaysDDLC

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

125 3 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x reader (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to...
64.7K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
20.8K 339 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
75.1K 1.6K 29
《Please bear with me, I'm not good at this》 It's about a mysterious, quiet girl named Yuki Yoshikawa. A new student in Teiko Middle School, well the...