๐€๐’ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐–๐€๐’ โ”โ”โ” P. Parker

By -princessneverland

- - - ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Peter Parker and Kalani Evermore fell in love in every Spiderman movie, but Peter... More

AS IT WAS
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’
i. a sad boy
ii. the future tells lies
iii. forever
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’
iv. the beginning
v. venice, italy
vi. roadtrip
vii. paris, the city of love
viii. a date of a lifetime pt. 1
ix. spiderman pt.2
xi. Peter has abs
xii. panic
xiii. drones
xiv. yellow rose
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘
xv. void
xvi. crowds
xvii. Police
xviii. Famous Peter Parker
xix. college
xx. Villains
xxi. the multiverse

x. holding back

409 22 2
By -princessneverland

                                   ┓
CHAPTER TEN
holding back
{🌷}

"BECAUSE IM me?" Peter question with a bright smile on his face.

"Because your you. Your Peter, the boy that would do anything for anyone, no matter the cost"

The two slowly we're moving closer, they were centimetres apart before they knew it. Kalani couldn't take her eyes off his lips, she wanted to kiss him so badly. Yet the feeling never went away, she hated how something always held her back with him.

Kalani always believed you should listen to your gut, but this time she simply couldn't. "Peter—"

Before she could finish, the boy smashed his lips against hers, her arms flung over his shoulders while his held her waist. They both smiled forgetting about the world around them.

Suddenly the one of the gadgets that Kalani was once holding made a weird sound and a blue light caused the two to break from each other.

"What the hell?"

Dark clouds formed as the fight from earlier between the monster and mysterio took a swipe at the pair before disappearing.

Peter slowly picked up the gadget. "Is it some kind of projector or something" Kalani questioned

"Yeah. But it's really advanced" Peter picked at the little parts.

Kalani shook her head in shock "it looked so real"

"Yeah.. really real"

Realisation struck both of them "does that mean"

"The elementals are fake. That doesn't make any sense because we were there right, there was fire and distraction and— who would do something like that" Peter questioned.

The projector looking thing had an answer, it played the fight again this time focusing on Mysterio.

Peter looked at the girl in shock "I am Spider-Man and I really messed up"

"About time you told me- wait, what do you mean you messed up. What the hell did you do Peter"

"Let's just say, I gave a dangerous weapon to the villain of all this and now I need it back"

"Then why are you here? Go get it back"

LILAH SPEAKS
I hate this chapter so much but here is it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.6K 29
in every other universe, gwen stacy falls for spiderman. -in this universe, y/n falls for spiderwoman. but in this universe, it doesn't end well. ...
981K 46.7K 80
๐๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐ฏ๐ฎ โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ซ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ? โž ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ there are many universes...
37.5K 1.4K 22
ยทหš เผ˜ โ”Šอ™[lucky list] ! หŠหŽ no one remembered him but her. post no way home au ! spoilers ahead ! peter parker [tom] x fem.oc unedite...
186K 5.1K 10
In a universe where you see in shades of black and white before meeting your soulmate, Peter Parker is the one to make your life burst into colour, a...