xi. Peter has abs

┓
CHAPTER ELEVEN
Peter has abs
{🕯}

                         ┕

"I CAN'T believe I gave Beck those glasses" Peter exclaimed closing the blinds to his hotel room "how could I be that stupid? he's probably spying on me right now or sending a drone to come and kill me"

"What- Peter you had access to killer drones? Who the hell let you" Kalani questioned confused.

"Yeah.." Peter paused "I didn't really want them, especially after I almost killed Brad"

Kalani flopped onto his bed "you almost killed Brad?"

He signalled her to grab his phone for him, Kalani reached over to the bedside table throwing the technology at him.

"Look- I have to call Mr. Fury and tell him that Beck's a fraud." Peter tried turning on his phone yet nothing worked "Shit- he's tapped my phone"

Kalani let out a loud groan "so now what are you going to do"

Quickly grabbing his bag, Peter began to take his shirt off "I need my suit. I have to go to Berlin and talk to Mr. Fury in person"

"Jesus Peter!" Kalani semi-yelled grabbing a pillow and covering her eyes. Although she wouldn't lie she wanted to look she respected his boundaries. But she knew just by the little look she got, Peter has abs.

Neds voice broke her out of her train of thoughts "uh- Peter?"

Kalani removed the pillow getting up with a questioning look. Before realising "oh shit- no this is not what it looks like"

Peter stood in front of the bed putting clothes on while Kalani was laying down.

"Oh Ned perfect" Peter smiled at his friend

"The costume looks great... for the costume party at the princes castle" Ned tried covering for the other boy.

"She knows, I told her"

Kalani threw a pillow towards the spider boy "he didn't tell me. I already knew"

"Oh! That's cool" Ned breathed out

"Like a long time ago"

"Lani stop bragging, not everyone can be as perfect as you— look, mysterio is a fraud" Peter told Ned.

The said boy sent a questioning gaze to Peter "but he saved me and Betty's lives."

"He's been faking the thing with illusion tech.—" Kalani started

"Yeah, he's using these, like, hologram projectors" Peter finished.

"One, never do that again and two. Shit that's crazy" Ned said in disbelief.

"Do what?"

"Nothing, nothing" Ned replied with a teasing look on his face "so are you guys working on the case together now or what?"

"It's been mostly me"

Peter chucked the pillow back at the short girl "Ned, call May. Get her to call Mr. Harrington, say she wanted me to stay with family in Berlin until this all blows other. Okay?"

"Got it. Easy"

"Also while your down there can you get me a cookie please?" Kalani asked.