viii. a date of a lifetime pt. 1

┓
CHAPTER EIGHT
a date of a lifetime part 1
{🎭}

KALANI PANICKED she had nothing to wear, her hair was still in a bun and her makeup had slowly ran off due to her jumping around in excitement.

To say she was struggling was a understatement, she even asked MJ — who knows nothing about fashion to help her.

"Why don't you just wear jeans and a hoodie" MJ sighed flopping onto her bed.

"Because what if we're going to a fancy restaurant—"

"Peter has no money"

"MJ! You're not helping" Kalani entered the bathroom trying on a new dress "and it's Peter, he always has money"

"Do you think he can pay for a maid?" MJ jokily questioned "because there is clothes everywhere and we all know neither you or me will clean this up"

Kalani stepped out of the bathroom in a yellow floral dress and black doc martins. "I'll clean it up I promise" she told her. "Now, does this look to casual or just the right amount"

"Holy crap, if Peter doesn't kiss you by the end of the night I might"

"That sounds fruity, I'm all up for it"

They both exploded into a fit of laugher at their weak attempt to flirt with one another.

"If you talk to Peter like you just talked to me, your done for" MJ laughed handing the younger girl her phone

(Your done , your done)

🎭

Kalani walked out of the hotel towards the awkward boy "hey"

"Uh hoe, I mean Hey"

"Hoe? Peter are you calling me a hoe?"

The said boy went into panic mode, his face bright red and his hands fidgeted together "no! I um, I didn't mean to call you that I promise! I was trying to say hey, but uh? I'm so sorry"

Kalani laughed and placed her hand on top of his "it's okay"

"I'm so sorry— it's okay? Okay. But for the record I would so understand if you just turned away and didn't talk to me again" Peter laughed slightly.

"So uh, where do you want to go?" He asked scratching the back of his neck

"I don't mind"

"Awesome, let's go"

LILAH SPEAKS

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES!! Planing the date was super hard and confusing so I'm kinda taking MJ's and Peters date and adding in some parts but I hoped you liked this chapter