xviii. Famous Peter Parker

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
famous Peter Parker 
{🎞}

KALANI, PETER and Ned were astonished by how many reporters were in front of their school, cameras were everywhere and screams came from the citizens who pointed that nasty fingers at the group of three.

Kalani held Peters hand, trying to distract herself and him from all the hateful comments that were being thrown.

"Kalani! Kalani! We love you! Are you going to have his spider babies"

Kalani stopped "what the fuck" she mumbled, the officer in front of her gave the man a glare before telling the two to continue without worry.

"Miss you know he's a murderer right"

Walking up to the steps of their high school Peter was checked by a metal detector? before he was rushed up.

Kalani felt insanely invaded as the officer checked her aswell, the reporters, the camera people even the police officers scared her. She didn't like feeling like anyone could grab her at this very moment, she didn't like being catcalled upon and being hated on because her boyfriend was Spider-Man.

How did all these people know Mysterio? he got rid of one monster and the whole world claimed him to be a hero. Did Mysterio work with iron man like Peter did? Did Mysterio help end thanos?

She even hated how most the students stared at her like she was a crazy person, she couldn't imagine how Peter was taking all this.

After the what seemed like forever about hearing whispers about Peter and how Spider-Man was a murderer, Kalani and Peter finally got some time alone. Up on the schools rooftop..

"Could we just stay up here forever" Peter questioned, "there's a ring" he pointed out, looking at the clouds above them.

"That's a donut.." Kalani laughed, she reached over to a newspaper in her bag "I red this during class. It has to be the best one yet"

"Some suggest that Parker's powers include the male spiders ability to hypnotise females. Which he used to seduce Ms. Evermore into his cult—"

"Stop." Peter laughed covering his ears "stop"

"Anything for you my spider lord" Kalani said in the deepest voice she could, before coughing

"You sounded like dumbledore there" Peter pointed out.

"Don't compare me to that old man"

"Oh come on! Dumbles isn't that old"

"He's about as old as you" Kalani told him.

"You're dating a pretty old guy then" Peter shrugged "too bad, I might have to go for your grandmother now"

Kalani let out a fake gasp "you would never.."

Peter poked her sides "I will.. unless you kiss me"

"Right here?" Kalani poked his cheek

Peter rolled his eyes "do I have to do all the work in this relationship" he complained before grabbing her head softly.

"Finally some privacy" Ned complained as him and MJ stumbled up the ladder to the rooftop.

"It is so crazy down there" MJ groaned pulling out a packet of chips for the group.

Ned placed his bag down "so.. I was thinking."

"That's the first"

"When we get into M.I.T.. we should live together" Ned told them ignoring the Evermores comment.

"Yea I would love to"

"I have to live with him?" MJ pointed at Peter "I only tolerate him because of Lani. What if Lani isn't there one day! You could have a dead bestfriend Ned.. are you willing to risk that"

"MJ.. shut up" Ned smiled, he pulled out a piece of paper from his bag that showed a group of adults having fun "this is going to be us"

"Yes"

"No."

Kalani shot MJ a quick glare resulting in the taller girl sighing "yes. But without the smiling"

"Yes." Peter started "that's the dream. But if he match up all our backup schools then either way we will all be together in Boston"

"New school, new town, I can be Spider-Man there.. I mean they have crime in Boston right?"

MJ nodded her head "most definitely"

"Wicked crime"

"So.. fresh start?" Kalani questioned

"Fresh start"

Suddenly a chip was thrown at Peters face, "don't break her heart. I'll break you so you can't get this fresh start" MJ smiled sarcastically.

LILAH SPEAKS

this is four minutes of screen time, KALANI WILL MEET THE TWO OTHER PETERS SOON!!