MAFIA MARRIED TO A "MAFIA" |...

By KDV702

To show the union of the F/N mafia and the Jeon Mafia, the two leaders decided to marry their child to each o... More

- 01
- 02
- 03
- 05
- 06
- 07
- 08
- 09

- 04

1.7K 25 3
By KDV702

Y/n prepare herself to go  to the meeting with her team as she is dressing up she think again at what happened. If Mia isn't the one who bring the medicine then it's definitively Jungkook. 

Y/n pick her bag and walk downstairs. She didn't find Mia anywhere so she directly walk out. She call her driver to tell him to come and pick her. 

"for how long have you been waiting here ?!" 

She turn around but didn't see anybody. She now look up and see Jimin on his balcony. 

"30 seconds!" she respond. 

"are you waiting for someone especially ?" he ask.

"my driver" 

"I can drive you anywhere you like, whenever you like" he side smile at her. 

Her driver arrive and open the door for her to enter. 

"I don't want to be late. Bye!" she send him a kiss. 

She enter the car and the driver quickly walk back to his seat before starting the car and driving.

"did she just reject me ?" Jimin ask himself smiling alone. "huh, so attractive" he whisper and catch the invisible kiss. 

Jungkook head to the kitchen and find Mia arranging what she bought.

"Mia, you can have your day I'm going to invite someone today, but come back before 11p.m." Jungkook say arranging the white shirt he is wearing.

"okay sir. Thank you sir. Do you want me to cook something before?" she boots and ask.

"yes, something simple but very nice" he respond.

"right now, sir" she bow again and start searching for what to cook. 

Jungkook walk back to his room and get his phone to call someone, a women. 

As y/n arrive in front of the building she tell her driver that she will call him if she needs him to go back home. She walks in. She enter an elevator alone and press a code. The doors behind her open and she enter a new elevator. She press the level she wants head to and wait. When she is arrive she walks to a room where her crew was waiting for her. The walls are made of glass and so is the door. As she enter they all get up then bow.  

"let's start this meeting" y/n say and walk to her seat at the end of the table away from the door. "what's the news?" she ask. 

"the T.Mafia" Ryunjin get up and speak. 

"of course them, why did I ask" y/n hold her chin. "what happened?"

"they are claiming something from us. I'll let Chaeryeong and Lia explain what happened clearly" Ryujin seat back down.

"go ahead" y/n say curious.

"so, on our last mission we sent two new spy to go to a secret meeting in New York city" Chaeryeong start.

"but turns out that they got attack by the T.Mafia, we lost one of ours... He sacrificed to save the rest of the team. We find the body but the worst is what they grave with a knife on the body"

"and what did they wrote?" y/n hold her chin.

Lia walk to y/n and show her an image on her tablet. Y/n frown seeing the image before telling Lia to go back and continue. 

"where are the others?" Y/n ask.

"they've kidnapped them and keep them but we don't know where yet"

"we'll have to get them. They're new they will not escape alone" Y/n get up. "well, guess we have new mission. For now I want you to try and find them and then call me when you find them" she say and walk out of the meeting room while they all bow.

Y/n walk to Father's office but he wasn't here so she decide to close the door and sit in front of the desk to wait for him.

Jungkook, him, was enjoying at home with a woman. They are flirting, touching each other's hand. It's obvious that they are attracted to each other.

"let's eat if you are hungry" Jungkook take her hand and bring her to the kitchen.

"thanks" she respond and pass some of her hair behind her ear.

They sit and eat the food Mia made for them. They chat and chat together while eating.

Y/n's father finally arrive in his office and isn't surprise of her presence here.

"let me guess. You want to go on the mission to save the new spy?"

"exactly"

"well, I don't want you to go to this mission" he sit on his chair.

"and for what reason?" his daughter ask.

"you should concentrate on your future marriage" he respond.

"ugh, I can't support this guy. And like why did I had to accept this? Just for his stupid failed Mafia?"

"because is the only way to get them, the only way to help them. His mom already accepted"

"and how are you going to tell him the truth, huh?"

"I don't know yet and it doesn't matter now"

"I don't want to marry him. There must be another way"

Her father sigh.

"if only" he take off his glasses and light a cigarette. "are you in love with anyone else?"

"what– no"

"then it's all right" he start to smoke.

"what? And– don't smoke. You know mom hated that" she take the cigarette and off it on the floor with her shoe.

"but your mom isn't here anymore"

"I'm sure you miss her"

He sigh and but didn't respond.

"anyways I'm going on that mission"

"only if your future husband is coming with you"

"he is not coming"

"is this or you're not going"

"argh" she groan and start to walk out. "but before" y/n walk back to her father and take all the packet of cigarette that were in his pocket and in his desk before going.

"make sure he doesn't smoke" Y/n say to the assistant of her father who was waiting for them to finish outside.

As Y/n is walking out of the building her phone ring. She pick the call and bring her phone to her ear.

"yes, Mia?"

"are you coming back for dinner? Do you want me to cook something for you?"

"yes, I'm coming"

"okay, then the dinner will be a little late, I'll need to get to the grocery to by more thing for you and the guest"

"the guest? Which guest?"

"um, the women who at home with sir–"

"okay, no need to cook for three she'll not be eating at home" Y/n say pissed off before ending the call.

She then call her driver.

***

"go home, quick" Y/n said lightly groaning.

"yes, miss" her driver respond and start the car.

„this stupid guy" she thought.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 126 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
9.4K 294 14
MAFIA'S BABYGIRL || J. JJK || ♡ A Mafia romance ♡ •Some ideas, taken from other books ♡ •All the pics from Pinterest ♡ •It is just a work of ficti...
386K 9K 32
Kim Y/N has some nerves to talk to Jungkook like that. Jeon Jungkook the leader of the number #1 Mafia gang falls in love with Y/N, he has followed h...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...