My Destiny & My Everything

By MithchooDreams

The Journey of Arnav and Khushi introduces a totally new concept. Khushi Gupta, a mother of Diya, a 4-month-o... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
PART 1 ~ Introduction
PART 2 ~ Khushi Elope, Arshi Meet
PART 3 ~ Arnav and Diya bonding
PART 4 ~ Khushi Tells About Herself
PART 5 ~ Arshi @ Airport
PART 6 ~ Khushi in RM
PART 7 ~ Raizadas Introduced to Khushi
PART 8 ~ Vistors to Khushi Room
PART 9 ~ Morning chat
PART 10 ~ Little Women
PART 11 ~ Angry Raizadas
PART 12 ~ Anguish Khushi
PART 13 ~ Arnav take care of Khushi
PART 14 ~ Diya Born
PART 15 ~ Friendship Day
PART 16 ~ Arish late-night stroll
PART 17 ~ Architect cum Designer
PART 18 ~ Raksha Bandhan & Ganesh Chaturthi
PART 19 ~ Caring Arine
PART 20 ~ Kulfi
PART 21 ~ Photo Shoot
PART 22 ~ Party
PART 23 ~ Birthday Bash
PART 24 ~ Khushi in AR
PART 25 ~ Khushi Missing
PART 26 ~ Diya Birthday
PART 27 ~ Cute Partner
PART 28 ~ Guest
PART 29 ~ Meow's Arguments
PART 30 ~ My Mom's Jewels
PART 31 ~ Dhruv
PART 32 ~ C.S & Nani Birthday
PART 33 ~ Emotionless Khushi
PART 34 ~ Khushi the Saviour
PART 35 ~ Joining AR
Author Note 🙏🙏🙏

PART 36 ~ Lavanya's Ploy

3.6K 381 135
By MithchooDreams

This Chapter is Dedicated to the People Mentioned below. Sometimes I thought to quit the story but  Seeing these people's message and Love for my story. It motivates me to continue writing. And this is a longgggggg update for you people. The total word count of this update is 7600 words. I thought to write more but then also I want to update it as soon as possible for those people who are waiting for my update. And please vote for the update and give comments about this update.

Henna-21
karamaaaaaa
Nivi213
cuteprincess883
arshi61
SheenaAngelika
srithu
AnilaMohan5
jkarayi
Hiyafrancy
Olaf789
sushilabiyani
MorningFrost060
srasri
AnuY98
Rose_crazysoul
Abhii_

LET'S GET INTO THE STORY

It has been a week since Khushi started working in AR. Male staff did not try to have a conversation with her necessarily except Vinay who tried to flirt with her at every given chance and was effectively taken down by herself or Riya.

Some of the female staff try to become her friends only to get fame or to interact with the Raizada brothers. While some of them will royally ignore her and some of them will try to talk with her genuinely and want to have a friendship with her and she accepts who she feels is a genuine person.

Lavanya was another whole thing she tried to dominate her. But Khushi never gives a head to her words. Lavanya fumes knowing Khushi is ASR PA and her room is on ASR's floor and tries to tell her she is ASR's girlfriend to warn her to maintain her distance from ASR. But she becomes quiet after knowing Khushi is close to Raizadas and rumors spread that Khushi and ASR were close. She also saw how Raizada's brothers were hovering over her whenever she came to their floor.

Khushi only came down for the canteen or to speak with Riya, Payal, Akash, or Nk. She became very furious after hearing the rumors and the Raizadas brother's over-concerned behavior. When no one is around Khushi at that time only she tries to attack her verbally and tries to tell her indirectly she is a very close friend of ASR and taunts Khushi whenever she gets a chance but every time it backfired on her or Khushi will give her a nice reply which makes her angrier more than before.

She, Payal, and Riya become thick friends. She shares about Diya and her stay in Raizada Mansion. She tries to make Payal a little bolder and more confident. She sometimes behaves boldly but most of the time she will be timid and silent.

Riya told her about Lavanya, how she faked as an ASR girlfriend, and her doubt about another thing. Khushi became furious hearing her.

She had a conversation with Akash and NK about Lavanya then she came to know how she tries to talk with Arnav or you can say try to seduce or flirt with him but he royally ignores her and both Raizada's brothers were unaware of these rumors. Even now Khushi didn't tell them.

She indirectly asked Arnav about Lavanya but after hearing him she understood that he also didn't know about Lavanya spreading fake rumors and that she is just a classmate, not even a common friend.

Later that night she and Aman discussed about Lavanya and how she spread fake rumors in AR and Aman advised her to be safe around her as he always feels a negative Vibe from her and tells her something which creates a strong doubt about her in something else too in Khushi mind and she decided to teach her a lesson not to mess with her people in her own style.

The work as ASR PA was not that much difficult for her as Arnav gave her less work and after that, she will continue her work which no one knows except Arnav.

Arnav knew she was doing some other work but didn't know what she was doing and also he did not question her about that as he wants Khushi to open up herself to him without any pressure or because of any damn situation.

In Raizada Mansion Dadi and Sheetal try to degrade her and Diya as usual they are taken down by family members or her. She literally shuts the door in Sheetal and Dadi's faces when they once again try to advise her about the job and handling Diya.

But unusually after the incident both Dadi and Sheetal were silent. She knows they are planning something against her. Sheetal joins Malik Industries where she is going to work daily. But whenever she or Arnav is home she will be there.

Dadi tells Nani, Mami, and Anjali that Sheetal changes her mind about getting married to Arnav as she knows Arnav's feelings about Khushi. Now she is just a well-wisher for him to get his love and started to praise Sheetal in front of them often for how good she is. How she sacrificed her love for his happiness. Sheetal tries to move closer to female Raizadas in Dadi's instance. But still, everyone in the family maintains some distance from them and treats them as guests not more than that. That Irritates Dadi and Sheetal to the core.

The youngsters feel happy that Dhruv went to Lucknow for some business purpose and that he will come after some days. As they always have a dislike towards him. All behaved well with him because of Anjali, Nani, and Arnav. Arnav doesn't have a like or dislike towards him he was neutral with him.

.

.

At present Khushi standing with Riya and Payal having ice cream in the mall.

Khushi: It feels so nice to spend time with you guys.

Riya: Ya even I enjoyed it a lot with you guys.

Khushi: What about you Payal did you enjoy spending time with us?

Payal: After a long time I enjoyed it a lot, Didi

Khushi: What do you mean?

Payal: Nothing Didi

Khushi: You are happy right?

Payal: Yes Didi

Khushi: Payal how many members are there in your family?

Payal: 4 members

Khushi: Hmmm who are they?

Payal:  I, my sister Guari, Buaji, and Chandni my Buaji daughter

Riya: Your parents?

Payal: They are no more

Riya: I'm sorry Payal

Payal: Hey that's ok

Khushi: Riya what about your family?

Riya: Mine is complicated and simple also. Both my parents got divorced now they have their own families. Payal gives a sympathetic look at her. " Hey don't give that look to me actually I'm happy in life Got my dream job, have a peaceful place to stay, best friends, and last but not least perfect and sexy boyfriend who loves me a lot soon we will tie a knot and have cute cute babies like Diya"

Khushi Payal smiled hearing future plans.

Riya: Khushi we want to see Diya. She is so cute I just want to bite her cheeks.

Khushi: She will complain to her papa

Riya smiling: Really

Khushi: You don't know both father and daughter make others crazy

Riya: ASR really loves her

Khushi: A lot... By the way, I'm going to buy some chats for the family. What about you guys?

Riya: No

Payal: Guari likes chats here so I will buy for her

Khushi: For others?

Payal with hesitation: They don't like chats.

Khushi: Ok after buying I'm going home. Otherwise, Diya will become uncontrollable.

Payal: I will also come with you, Didi

Riya: Ok then, Bye guys... See you on Monday

Khushi, Payal: Bye

At the Chat shop, they both are waiting for the parcel.

Khushi: So Payal, What do you think about marriage? love marriage or arrange marriage?

Payal wide eyes and stammer: Didi

Khushi: What? I just asked a simple question why are you reacting like this now tell me... Do you prefer a love marriage or arranged marriage? Seeing Payal silent " Ok fine tell me will you accept a love marriage? Just Yes or No?"

Payal lost in her thoughts: Don't know Didi

Khushi looked at her suspiciously then something struck her: So Payal how are your Buaji and your cousin's sister?

Payal without any expression: They are fine didi

Khushi studied her expression: You are staying with them?

Payal: Hmmm

Khushi: Ok tell me about Sisters.

Payal: Guari is an innocent but also a naughty child. Very studious and hard-working girl and understanding. Outspoken and always Ready to fight with Buaji and Chandni. Sometimes she behaves like I'm her kid.

Khushi smiled hearing her talking so fondly of Guari and noticing she didn't speak a word about her cousin's sister. She remembers her siblings who she misses very much. After getting their food parcel they went to their own home.

At night Arshi was spending time with each other at the poolside. Arnav noticed Khushi's eyes were looking sad after her day out with Payal and Riya.

Arnav: What's wrong ma'am, looking gloomy today.

Khushi looks at him in surprise: How?

Arnav: I know you very well, so tell the truth without hiding it.

Khushi: Payal talked about Gauri her sister. I remember my siblings with teary eyes I miss them

Arnav wiping the tears: Shhh my Shona don't cry will Ravi be happy seeing you crying?

Khushi: I don't cry you just got me emotional.

Arnav looked at her shockingly: What me?

Khushi: Of course, because of you only my emotions are high so you are responsible for this too.

Arnav smiling: Ok madam I will take the responsibility.

Khushi ruffled his hair: Ok good boy let me relax now she lay her head on his neck crook. " Hmmm Jaanu if I sleep take me to my room you also sleep there"

( Guys Imagine Arshi like this)

Arnav caressed her hair: Ok sleep Shona dropped a kiss on her cheek.

.

.

Sunday as promised NK Khushi cooked south Indian breakfast and lunch for everyone. Everyone enjoyed the holiday except for Dadi and Sheetal who were faking being happy in front of everyone.

NK jumped from the sofa seeing Khushi going towards the kitchen: Khush are you going to the kitchen?

Khushi: Yes NK to prepare dinner

NK: Khush I will help you to make dinner

Khushi: Hmmm no thanks I have HP, OP, and JP Kaka.

NK: No no Khush today I'm going to help you.

Akash: Khush even I will help you

Arnav: What the. If Khushi needs any help I will help her

NK: Nannav are you Khushi brothers? No right We are her brother so we will help her

Akash: Exactly

Shyam: I am also her brother, So I join her

Arnav: What the... You are her brother. But I'm her best friend, her partner, her Arine and most importantly I'm her Jaan.

Now Khushi looked at him in shock hearing his words: What the.

Arnav smirkingly: Hey that's my line

Khushi: So did I have to pay tax

Arnav: What the

Khushi: Yeah what the. Seeing NK, Akash smiles toward Arnav " You both are not coming to the kitchen I will take Kaka's help"

NK, Akash: No today we will help you that is no argument.

Mami: Khushi beta I think today boys are in the mood to work in the kitchen so let them do it. You come and sit here. Everyone looked at her shockingly " What they only asked for it so let them do it. Let's see how their cooking is?"

Anjali: Mami they can't make it. It's cooking not a business meeting.

Arnav: What to do mean Di that we only know to do a meeting

Anjali: I did not say that you only say. I was saying that to cook good food we need concentration, patience, and some skills.

Arnav: We can make good food

Anjali: Really okay let's do a challenge if boys make a good dish.

Khushi: Di listen to m...

Arnav: Khushi let it be. Ok, Di I accept the challenge. Be ready to lose.

NK: What Nannav no I don't know about cooking.

Arnav: Sometimes before you are arguing with me to cook with Khushi.

NK: Nannav I mean for help

Arnav: Then do the same for me

Akash: Even, I don't even know how to cook. but I will help you Bhai

Arnav: Whatever

Nani: Ok let's do one thing today dinner will be prepared by all men.

Mama: What ma? why all?

Mami: It will be fun hello hi bye bye. Enjoy with your boys

Nani: Ok you all have 2 hours to finish dinner. Your time starts now

Mama: Fine let's go to the kitchen boys. We have to show we are not less than them.

Aman: Ammu can you make something light for me

Before Khushi replies NK: Why?

Aman: I don't want to go back to the hospital

Akash: Aman that so mean 

Aman making a face: Whatever 

Anjali: Kaka you both come out. you should not help them.

NK, Akash glares at her: You are the meanest person Di

Anjali: Thanks baby bros

Khushi: You guys can start after 10 minutes

Shyam: Why Khushi?

Khushi: I have already made soup, so drink it and start cooking it.

Shyam: Cool.

Khushi: Kaka I need fresh coriander leaves

HP: How much to bring bitiya

Khushi: 1 bunch no take 2 bunch and some curry leaves also

HP: Ok Beta.

Mami with eyes: Khushi Beta are you going to put 2 punches in soup?

Khushi: No beauty, they will need it for dinner. I will check the soup before he comes.

Mama: It will take time to go to the store Khushi Beta.

Mami: Store why? He went to the garden.

Mama: Garden?

Mami: Haan Last week I and Khushi beta planted coriander seeds.

Mama: Manu when did you get interested in gardening?

Mami making a face: Last month

Mama: Ohhh right.

Khushi smiling: I will go to the kitchen, you all go to the dining room, and beauty you continue there.

Mami: Khushi Beta he only started it hello hi bye bye

Khushi while walking to the kitchen: I am on your side Beauty go on. Best of luck Mama

Mama: It's not fair Khushi Beta

Mami: Fair. You come to me I will tell you what is fair or not. And left to the Dining room.

NK, Akash, Roshini, Arnav: Dad/Mama is gone

Everyone settled in their place except Khushi and Anjali as they were in the kitchen.

Anjali came there with two small soup bowls. Give it to Aarav and take Diya from Arnav and started to feed her.

As Diya liked the taste without giving difficulty she finished the bowl making Anjali smiles.

Dadi and Sheetal don't like Anjali feeding Diya.

Dadi: Anjali betiya where is her mother? Doesn't she even have time to feed her baby?

Anjali doesn't like her comment on Khushi and Diya with a stern face: No dadi I only want to feed My Baby.

Seeing her stern face Dadi becomes silent.

Nani: Where is Khushi bitiya?

Anjali: She must be garnishing the soup

Seeing silent Anjali NK asked: Di, did you plant anything with Mom

Anjali: Not only me even Nani. You know NK Bhai Khushi's house has all the fruits and vegetables.

Arnav: Really?

Anjali: Yeah her Mom like fresh vegetables and fruits. So they cultivated in their garden. Even though we use organic products. They also have some chemicals. So Khushi gives the idea to make a home garden. We have a vast land of a garden full of flowers. Why not we use it for vegetables and fruits instead of buying from outside?

Nani: And she gives a lot of garden tips to HP, OP, JP, and gardeners.

Mama: That's really nice Maa

Anjali: The vegetables had a really good taste Mama.

Aarav dragging Arnav's hand: Mamu I plant many fruit trees with My GF.

Roshini: Hey Chotu even I planted many trees with My Babe

Aarav: No me. Mamu, I promised GF to plant a new tree on my every birthday.

Roshini: Even I Promised Babe

Arnav: Roshini don't tease him. Aarav finishes the drink first.

Aarav: Ok Mamu

Diya who finished her jumped to Arnav. Khushi with the help of HP, and OP brings the Soup bowls.

Khushi: Here you go. Saying this she places a bowl before everyone.

Diya seeing the bowl tries to take it. Arnav caught her hands before that " Ohhh My Baby Doll wants soup. let me feed her."

Diya: Paa

Khushi: NO Dont give her Arnav.

Arnav: Khushi just one spoon

Khushi: She can't tolerate the spicy. I will give her soup... She refills Diya's bowl with her soup and feeds her. After having two spoons she started her antics. 

HP: Khushi Betiya you have yours I take Diya baby to the hall.

Khushi: Its okay Kaka

Aarav: GF I finished it. I look over her princess.

Khushi: Thank BF. Before that finish the meat and go to your princess. Kaka, you take her to the  Living Room.

HP took Diya to the Living room distracting her with the toys.

NK: I can't believe you are so partial, Khush

Khushi: Me? When?

NK gestures towards Aman but Khushi mistakes Aarav: See there.

Khushi: He's a little kid NK that's why for him and Diya I make less spicy according to their taste bud.

NK: I'm not saying that.

Khushi: Then

NK: Your Bhai

Khushi: Bhai. Which one?

NK: Your Amy

Khushi: Ok. Still, I'm not getting what you are talking about.

Aman: Ammu he is jealous became you give me a large bowl and him a small bowl.

NK: Not only that he has a lot of meat. For me, it's just 3 meat.

Khushi: I mainly prepared it for Amy, Sweetheart, and Aarav.

NK: What

Khushi: Then I Prepared it in large quantities for others also.

NK: You literally broke my heart, Khush. Why not you prepare for me? Today you agreed to cook for me only

Khushi: Well I prepared for everyone too. But Amy is not well, Aarav has a cold the last day and sweetheart has a knee problem. So I give them a large quantity and meat. For your information, I gave my sweetheart just one piece of meat.

Sheetal: Khushi how can you give only one piece to Nani? Nani I will get some meat for you. HP bring some meat for Nani.

Khushi: Don't you have common sense, Miss. Kapoor

Sheetal: YOU

Khushi: Seems like you forget that. Elders must avoid having Meat at night. It's not good for their health.  

Sheetal: I don't know about that

Khushi: If you don't know. STOP INTERFERING.

Sheetal Silently has her soup without raising her head. Aman irritates NK by showing the meat in his bowl.

Khushi: Amy, stop irritating him and finish the bowl.

Aman: I don't think I can finish it.

Khushi: You have to.

Aman: Ammu

Khushi: Finish it Amy and eat the meat also. You too Sweetheart.

Nani gulping: I won't deny my Gudiya.

Khushi: Learn from her Amy.

Aman: You scared her.

Khushi: Amy it's good for health. It's rich in minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. You have heavy blood loss. It will boost the immune system and repair damaged tissues of our body. It has protein to build bones, skin, muscles, and blood. So have it without making any fuss.

Arnav who listened to her transferred the meat from his bowl to her.

Khushi: What

Arnav: Finish it off without doing childish antics.

Khushi: I already have Arine

Arnav: I know. Have this also as you have to increase your immunity and blood level.

Khushi whining: Arine

Arnav strict tone: Finish it off.

Khushi with a pout started to drink the soup.

Arnav: Eat the meat also.

Khushi: I'm having Arine.

Arnav patted his head: Good Girl

Aman controlled his laugh seeing Arshi. Khushi glared at both best friends.

After completing the soup Raizadas Mens went to the war, Oops I mean to the Kitchen for Cooking dinner

.

After 10 minutes Khushi with the excuse of being thirsty went inside the kitchen. Arnav smiled at her as he know she will try to help him out. 

Khushi: What you guys are cooking?

Arnav: Suspense.

Khushi: I can help you guys

Arnav: No thanks. we will manage.

Khushi: Fine whatever suits you. 

Khushi smirked seeing Sheetal standing near the pillar watching inside the Kitchen. She saw Shyam searing Aloo Paratha's recipe which is Anjali's favourite.

Khushi: By the way Arnav uses a fork or knife to check the boiled Potato. Mash the potato without any chunks. It will be easy to roll the dough.

Arnav and shyam looked at her confusingly. Khushi signs Sheetal eavesdrops on our conversation with him. Understanding her Arnav continues her act.

Arnav: Thanks for the information Khush.

Khushi: Welcome Mr.Chotte.

Arnav smilingly pushes her to the entrance: Go and give some company to my baby doll.

Khushi: Sure Papa

Khushi sat beside Aarav and Diya on the floor. Seeing Khushi Diya throw her toys and rushed to her Maa at full speed.

Diya: Maa

Khushi catching her: Chella Kutty ku ena venu ( what do you want [Chella Kutty - One of the Nick Name used for their loved one in South India] )

Diya: Paa Kaanu ( Where is dad?)

Khushi: Paa Kitchen le irukaru ( Dad is in the Kitchen)

Understanding her Maa Diya kisses Khushi's face and talks in her baby language.

.

AT DINNER

Men are looking at ladies' reactions to know about their cooking. But they all had their food silently without showing anything on their face.

Nani: You guys made me disappoint

NK: Why Nani don't you like it

Mama: Ma I tasted the food it was nice

Nani: So you mean I'm lying

Mama: No ma nothing like that I just say the food is good

Nani: If I know this is the result I would have made you all make dinner every day

All Men look at her shockingly. While ladies laugh out seeing their face

Khushi: You all make the best food

Men: Thanks

Anjali: By the way tell me who prepared what?

NK: That you have to find out. Wait for a second... He ran from there and came immediately with some papers and a pen " You all have to write who prepared what in this paper. Let's see how you guys understand us"

Roshini: We are having it for the first time. I don't know if I can but I will try

Shyam: She is Right at least guess who prepared what?

Khushi: It's interesting Di let's do it. Paper pen Guys.

NK: Here you go. No cheating and Copying... He distributes to everyone including Sheetal and Dadi.

Khushi: Really Cheating and copying

NK: Of course

Dadi was signaling Sheetal to impress Raizada mainly Arnav

Akash: So ladies let's start. I name the dishes you have to write who made the dish ok. So the first one Aloo Paratha

Khushi: It's simple... Giving a teasing smile to Di " Right Arine"

Arnav: Khush you shouldn't tell the answer now.

Khushi: Fine smiled toward Arnav

Arnav patted her head: Good girl

Khushi annoyingly: Excuse me

Arnav: You are excused now the next dish is  Veg Fired Rice giving some time to think " next Chapati"

Shyam: Next Kadai Paneer, Parmesan Spinach Mushroom Pasta Skillet

NK: Last sweet dishes Special Sweet Fruit Salad and Vermicelli Payasam. After one minute " Now times up ladies. Guys collect the paper and check the answer"

Roshini: You guys are behaving like this is a University exam

NK: This is more than a University exam. We are going to know who understands us the best.

Arnav, Shyam, and Mama took their respective Partners' papers. Akash to Nani, Roshini paper. NK took Sheetal and Dadi papers.

NK: Ok we checked the paper. But I want to hear from you guys. So Ma tells who makes Kadai Panner and Chapati

Mami: Your Papaji

NK: Correct Ma. Mama Mami smiled shyly.

NK: Ok Next Veg Fired Rice

Roshini: Akash Bhai.

Akash side hugged Roshini and gave a proud like to everyone like See my sister.

NK: Special Sweet Fruit Salad

Khushi: Fruits Salad with Condensed Milk or Condensed Milk Fruit Salad made by Special Nk

NK hugging Khushi: You're such a sweetheart khush that's why you know what I prepared.

Aarav pushed NK away from Khushi: Mom and GF made this for me. And this is my GF recipe.

NK: Chotu keeps quiet whoever found this recipe that does not matter. But I make the best haina Khush

Khushi smiling: Ya right

NK with a proud smile: See she agreed with me.

Arnav and Aarav rolled their eyes others smiled while two faked smiles.

NK: Chote and Chotu are so mean. Going on the next is Aloo Paratha... Arshi smirked seeing each other.

Sheetal: I know it's ASR. It's damn yummy you made the best Aloo Paratha.

Dadi: Is not I say Sheetal is a very understanding and mature girl. See how she is understanding and perfect for Arnav. Look at others looking at Khushi with a hateful glance who is having her Payasam in her own world where Dadi and Sheetal's unwanted voices will not disturb her " If I say something for Arnav's best future also you all will stand against me."

NK: Dadi this not made by Nannav.

Sheetal shockingly: What

Dadi: Don't lie I know Chote makes it. It's Ratna and Anjali's favorite.

Anjali: You are right Dadi. Everyone looks at her shockingly. " It's my and Mama's favorite but today Shyamji made it for me, not Chote"

Arnav: Right Di Jiju made this with so much Love

Khushi giggles seeing a blushing couple

NK: Ok next Parmesan Spinach Mushroom Pasta Skillet

Khushi: Not only that Vermicelli Payasam also made by Arine

NK: How do you know?

Khushi: Ravi used Arine's recipe and also say Arine's makes the world's best Parmesan Spinach Mushroom Pasta Skillet and it's my favorite too for dessert, he knows today I was craving to have Vermicelli Payasam I'm going to cook that for dessert but you guys take charge. So oblivious he made this for me.

Roshini: So your partner made this for you babe.

Khushi: Of course.

Arshi smiled at each other while Sheetal and Dadi were burning in anger.

.

.

MONDAY AT AR

Lavanya was walking towards the CEO's cabin while her eyes were searching for Khushi's cabin as all the staff knew Khushi working on the ASR's floor but not in his cabin. She knocks on the door making her appearance sexy.

Voice: Come in

Lavanya frowned hearing a female voice other than the ASR voice. She fumes seeing Khushi sitting in the ASR chair like she owns this: HOW DARE YOU KHUSHI... YOU SIT IN MY ASR CHAIR. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Khushi was startled hearing a loud voice but hearing MY ASR she became angry: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM MY ASR... YOU ARE JUST HIS EMPLOYEES. BE WITHIN YOUR LIMITS MISS. KASHYAP.

Lavanya: LIMITS. YOU BE WITHIN YOUR LIMITS MISS. GUPTA. I KNOW MIDDLE-CLASS B**** LIKE YOU VERY WELL YOU ARE TRYING TO TRAP ASR RIGHT? FIRST GET UP FROM HIS CHAIR

ASR: What's Happening Here?

Lavanya turned toward the voice to see ASR coming out from the washroom She saw Khushi with a smirk: ASR see this Khushi, she is sitting in your chair when you were not here

ASR: How is this your concern, Ms. Kashyap

Lavanya with shock: ASR she is misusing your cabin in your absence

Khushi: That's not the answer to his question, Miss. Kashyap

Lavanya: YOU JUST SHUT UP. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO SPEAK BETWEEN US? I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO. THAT NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN

Arnav: WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU RIGHT TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST HER?

Lavanya: ASR She.

Khushi: ENOUGH, MISS. KASHYAP. CAN I KNOW FOR WHAT PURPOSE YOU CAME HERE?

Lavanya seeing the situation getting out of her control becomes quiet: ASR the Designs For the next upcoming projects

ASR: KEEP IT ON THE TABLE AND GET LOST FROM HERE.

Lavanya hurriedly went from there cursing Khushi and planning to defame her before everyone mainly ASR.

Arnav went near the glass window standing there glaring outside. Khushi looks at Arnav seeing the stiff form she went towards him and hugged him from behind keeping her face on his back. " Relax My Jaana"

Arnav dragged Khushi to his front and hugged her. After some time Khushi looks up " Are you fine Jaan"

Arnav: NO and hugged her tightly inhaling her smell. " Now I'm more than fine My Cutie Shona" Khushi smilingly tightened her hug around his body and buried her face in his chest.

.

.

After some time ASR checked the design Lavanya brought.

Arnav: Khushi come here

Khushi: What Arine

Arnav: Take a look at this

Khushi: Arine I already told you I will not interfere with designing and Confidential work in any case.

Arnav: Ya I know but give an opinion

Khushi thought for a few seconds: Hmmm Ok fine

After looking at the designs she divided them into two sets: This design needs some modification here and there. it's fine. and giving another set " This needs a lot of changes and is not up to the Show"

Arnav: Even I Feel that.

Khushi smiled and went to her seat and started working on her laptop. Suddenly she stops working and looks at Arnav " Arnav can I see that design again"

Arnav: Sure

Khushi again looks at the design taking her she took a snap at two designs: Don't worry Arnav this Design will not leak. I had a doubt after getting confirmation I will tell you. After all, you are MY BOSS

Arnav smirk: And you are Boss of Boss

Khushi: Ohhh I'm flattered

Arnav: Thank you, Miss.BOSSY

Khushi: I'm going to the canteen do you need anything other than your Black Coffee

Arnav: Yup MY SHONA. Can you please bring her to me quickly?

Khushi Smiling: Sure Mr. ASR I will bring your SHONA here as soon as possible. Till that continue your work.

Arnav: OK BOSS... Rolling her eyes Khushi went out of his cabin.

.

.

RIYA'S CABIN

After getting permission Khushi went inside her cabin.

Riya: What a surprise ASR's PA is here!

Khushi: Definitely not funny

Riya: Seems like a serious issue

Khushi: Remember you tell me about the designs before passing her phone " Have a look at this"

Riya: It's Payal's design

Khushi: I had seen this design once when she was making it. Maybe she finished 60 - 70%. I'm going to have a word with her.

Riya: With Payal

Khushi: Of course

Riya: Frankly speaking Khushi, do you think she will speak against her or do anything against her?

Khushi: I know it has a ghost of a chance. But we should take action against her we cannot let her do anything she wants.

Riya: Speaking with her is a waste of time Khushi I already talked with her about this but she is not giving a damn. She is very much willing to give all her damn hard work to her.

Khushi: Okay let's try for one last chance we speak with her if she agrees we will go ahead with her acceptance. if she does not, we will do it my way. Anyway, this has to end.

Riya: Okay let's try this for one last time. Where is she now?

Khushi: In her cabin. They both went to Payal cabin

Riya: Hey Payal What are you doing?

Payal: Didi, Riya you both here?

Riya: You are so bad we came to meet you but you are avoiding us

Payal: No no I don't mean that I am just surprised saying you both here

Riya: It's okay Payal

Khushi: Payal I will come to the matter directly. Is this your design?

Payal with a shocking expression: No... No di... Didi... It... It's la... Lavanya's mam design.

Riya: Are you sure Payal?

Payal looking down: Ye... Yes... It's Lavanya mam's design

Khushi disappointedly: Okay. You continue your work I have to go and go from there

Riya: Why are you lying Payal I know this is your design but that B**** taking your credit and your hard work.

Payal: No it's Lavanya ma'am design only.

Riya: Payal I, Khushi know it is your design so don't lie even. Khushi is very much upset with you because of your tolerant behavior toward that B****. Saying this she went from there

Payal called Khushi's mobile immediately: Didi.

Khushi: I am busy right now bye.

Payal worriedly: Didi is very upset with me.

.

.

ASR CABIN

Khushi: Arnie what are the upcoming project

Arnav checking his calendar: hmmm there is some wedding contract, and some films contract, and yeah after Diwali there is a big deal which I am looking forward to working with them.

Khushi: So much detail. Just tell me what is the next immediate project to finish.

Arnav: Almost everything is assigned... He sees the wedding card on his table " Khushi just now one of our trustworthy dealers came to give his daughter a wedding invitation. I give a word that the wedding lehenga will be from the AR side"

Khushi: Seems like a worthy person

Arnav: He is working with us from scratch.

Khushi gave him a proud smile: Good. So when is his daughter's wedding?

Arnav: After Two months

Khushi: So we had a lot of time.

Arnav: Nah within one month we have to finish it

Khushi: When is the bride coming here to give measurements and her likes?

Arnav: I asked him to fix an appointment with the head designer.

Khushi: Hmmm... Arine can you call him and tell him if the bride is free she can come today itself.

Arnav: But Khushi

Khushi: Please Arine it's really important. I will explain later.

Arnav: Fine give me a minute. Going aside he dialed his dealer after having a talk with him " Fortunately Bride is free today she will come at 3. Inform Annie"

Khushi: Annie?

Arnav: She will inform Lavanya about this.

Khushi: Does ASR have any problem meeting dealer's daughter

Arnav: I already met her at their family function.

Khushi in a surprised tone: When did ASR start to attend a family function?

Arnav: Not ASR Arnav did

Khushi: Arnav?

Arnav: Dealer's son is my friend from school

Khushi: Great then I will tell Annie to inform this meeting to the head designer and assistant head designer.

Arnav: you mean Payal.

Khushi: Yeah, Is there any problem?

Arnav: Nothing, So when are you going to tell me the real reason

Khushi: I cannot elaborate on that without confirming myself. But this is something related to the AR head designer and assistant head designer.

Arnav: Miss. Kashyap and Payal

Khushi: Yeah, I have doubts about her, so I want to clarify it.

Arnav: Is she leaking any information?

Khushi: I'm not sure about that. But to confirm my doubts about her I need 3 days to bring out the truth. Till then no question about this. Leave this to me I can handle it and Don't call Payal in front of Kashyap. Call her like before.

Arnav: Ok... You be careful Shona

Khushi with a naughty smile: Don't worry my boss will take care of me. And ya I need one more thing you have to do something for me.

Arnav: What's that?

Khushi: You have to tell them that the Wedding Lehange will ........................... Just say as I say and everything will come out.

Arnav: Are you real?

Khushi: Of course

Arnav: What if the designs are not up to standard

Khushi: We have two months in our hands. If Bride is not satisfied with the designs we can make another one

Arnav: Khushi

Khushi: Arnav listen, This is the only way to bring out the truth from her mouth.

.

.

At 3 pm Lavanya came inside the ASR cabin after getting permission to get inside and become angry seeing Khushi in his cabin.

Khushi gave a smug smile to Lavanya. She knows Lavanya is burning with jealousy and wants to irritate her more.

Lavanya: ASR did the client arrive?

ASR: No Miss. Kashyap, You can go to the meeting room. We will join there soon.

Lavanya: We?

ASR: Yes do you have any problem?

Lavanya: No ASR

ASR: Then what are you waiting for, Get out. Lavanya went out with an angry face

Khushi: That's so rude. But it's okay to behave like that with her.

Arnav: Hmmm. Before the client arrived I have to finish this after that we will move together

Khushi: Why do I have to accompany you?

Arnav: Because till now I don't know what you are planning so kindly you deal with her.

Khushi showing thumbs up: Good boy

Arnav smirkingly: I can show you how good boy, I'm.

Khushi: No thanks, Mr. Good Boy. Finish your work fast.

After finishing the work Arnav and Khushi joined the meeting room where Lavanya was waiting for the client and ASR.

Lavanya frowned looking at Khushi seeing her with ASR: ASR what is she doing here?

ASR: Are you the boss Miss. Kashyap

Lavanya: Sorry ASR but this is a client meeting so only I asked

Khushi: If you forgot Miss. Kashyap, I am ASR's PA. and settle beside ASR's chair

Lavanya: That's my Chair

ASR: There are a lot of seats here Miss. Kashyap. Take your sit somewhere.

Lavanya quietly takes her seat leaving a space between Khushi and her as she doesn't want to sit near her.

Payal came inside the meeting room after a few minutes

Lavanya shouts at Payal showing her frustration: YOU... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Khushi: Are you really dumb, Miss. Kashyap. Why will a person come to the meeting room? Of course, to attend the meeting.

Lavanya: KHUSHI YOU

Khushi: Low down your volume women I'm not deaf

Lavanya: You how dare you...

ASR interpreting her rudely asked: Is this an office or a market, Miss. Kashyap

Lavanya: But ASR she is the one who started it

Khushi: Damn women I just answered your question, and about Miss. Sharma. She is here to attend the meeting along with you as the Assitant Head Designer of the AR

Lavanya: But ASR you don't want to be in a limelight

ASR: I already met her.

Lavanya: But...

Khushi interpreting: It's ASR order, Miss. Kashyap. Oh My... Are you against the CEO's order?

Lavanya: No no why will I do this

Khushi: Then keep quiet. Miss. Sharma, you take a seat... When Payal was going to sit far away from Lavanya.

Khushi: Miss. Sharma, there is a vacant seat between me and Miss. Kashyap. And I'm sure Miss. Kashyap will not like to sit near me. Right, Miss. Kashyap?

Lavanya seeing ASR glare mumbled: Nothing like that

Payal was very sad hearing Ms. Sharma from her Khushi Didi. She can understand that she is very upset with her. She looked at Khushi as a lost puppy but she didn't give a glance to her. She planned to talk with her after the meeting.

Khushi was scrolling her phone: Sikrama meeting hy mudi pa (End the meeting quickly, dear)

{This "Pa, Ma" is not meant for Parents and Child relationship. South Indian couples use the word Pa, Ma in their daily sentence. It's kind of a lovely and respectful gesture towards their Partner. Even some elder brothers call their younger sister like Ma. It's not a Word but it comes out like a sentence for example

Enna Ma/Pa Panra, (What are you doing).
Saptiya Ma/Pa (Did you eat)

In this story, I will use the Tamil language also as its important for the story

So Guys don't get confused in the story Pa/Ma means Partners/ Dear persons... Paa/Maa means Father and Mother.

Arnav: Yen (Why)

Khushi: Iniku veliya polam nu plan pani irundho marandhutiya ( We had planned to go out today, have you forgotten?)

Arnav: Nyabagam iruku d ( I remember)

Khushi: Nambiten ( I Believed)

Arnav: Meeting mudichitu odane kelambalam d ( We will leave immediately after the meeting)

Khushi: Unmaiyava? ( Is it true?)

Arnav: Ama ( Yes)

Khushi: Apoo seri ( Okay then)

Lavanya was getting irritated with their conversation as she can't understand what they are talking about and seeing their easy combat she gets more frustration and jealous. While Payal looked surprised seeing them chatting in Tamil. She knows Khushi can speak Tamil as her native is south India. But seeing ASR talking in her language is quite surprising to her.

Khushi: Are you going to gift this design?

Arnav: Yaa. I gave words.

Khushi: Ok... So what about the designer is there any increment or gift or appreciation?

Arnav: For making designs only I appointed them it's their duty.

Khushi with a smirk looking at Lavanya: I thought you are going to give an increment or bonus but you are also right it's their duty. They have to do it. By the way who is going to design?

Arnav: Head designer and assistant head designer

Khushi: You mean Ms.Kashyap and Ms. Sharma

Arnav: Yaa

Khushi: Do both of them work together or separately?

Arnav: Separately. The bride will select the design.

Khushi: It means there is heavy competition between the head designer and the assistant head designer.

Arnav: Let's see whose design the bride is going to choose.

Khushi: But It's not very difficult. I mean to finish the design within 3 days that too bridal outfits for couples.

Arnav: For that only they're working here. If they can't handle the pressure they can walk out.

Before Lavanya questioned about Khushi's words they got interpreted. Getting permission Annie with the couple enters the meeting room... Khushi looked at Annie contently. Annie gave a nod to her secretly.

Pooja Patel: Hi ASR, I'm Pooja Patel, and he is my fiance Arun Tiwari. I am Your biggest fan.

Arun Tiwari: You are my inspiration ASR. I am very happy to meet you

ASR: Hello Ms.Patel and Mr.Tiwari.

Annie: It's Khushi Mam ASR Bestfriend cum PA.

Couple: Hello Khushi Mam.

Khushi: Hello Ms.Patel and Mr.Tiwari. Khushi is fine. Don't need to add Mam.

Annie: She is Lavanya Kashyap Head Designer and she is Payal Sharma Assistant Head Designer. They are going to design your wedding outfit.

Couple: Hi. Hope you guys give us awesome designs.

Lavanya was burning with anger as Annie introduced Khushi as ASR's best friend and also use Mam's word for her. But for her simple introduction with her name and title of her job.

Payal: Hello sir and mam we will give our best

Lavanya: Yes we will make our best.

Khushi: Let's start the meeting. Annie

Annie: Yes Mam. She gives an iPad to the couple.

Khushi: Ms. Sharma helps them with form and takes over the lead.

Payal starts by enquiring about their choice of color, type, designs, and every minute detail about their wish. With the help of Payal, the couple finished the selection of their outfits.

Couple: Thank you so much, Payal. We are very excited to see the outfit.

Payal: Sure mam.

ASR: Annie sends this form to you Ms. Kashyap and Ms. Sharma.

Annie: Yes ASR.

ASR: Ms.Patel and Mr.Tiwari we will contact you soon.

Ms.Patel, Mr.Tiwari: Thanks ASR. We will wait for the call. We will take a leave.

ASR: Annie Help them to go.

Annie: Yes ASR

Tiwari: It's fine ASR

ASR: It's our responsibility.

Tiwari: Thanks ASR... After they left Arnav turns towards them.

ASR: Ms. Kashyap and Ms. Sharma Start your work. I want the design ready in three days.

Lavanya: What Three days? ASR is not fair. we need more time for bridal design.

ASR: What about you Ms. Sharma? Do you need more days too?

Lavanya: ASR It's not easy to create a Bridal outfit in this short time.

ASR: Ms. Sharma I asked you a question.

Payal looked at Khushi. Khushi raised an eyebrow looking at her silently. Gathering her strength: No ASR I can prepare the design in three days.

ASR: That's Good Ms. Sharma. You can start your work.

Payal: Yes ASR. She left the meeting room leaving Arshi and Lavanya.

ASR: Ms. Kashyap If you need more time. you can have it as long as you want.

Lavanya smirked at Khushi smugly seeing ASR supports. While Khsuhi's face shows nothing.

ASR: BUT AFTER GIVING YOUR RESIGNATION

Khushi smirked seeing Lavanya's horrified look thought: Here you go B****. You thought MY ARNAV will support you... Nah it's never going to happen Ms. Kashyap. Enjoy the three days after that I make sure ASR will show you the hell.

Lavanya: ASR... Im Sorry

ASR: I don't need your sorry I need your resignation

Lavanya: No ASR I will design it in three days.

ASR: I don't think you can complete it.

Lavanya: No ASR i will do it.

ASR: If not, get ready to get your termination

Lavanya shockingly: ASR

ASR: I want the design ready in three days, otherwise you are fired. Let's go, Khushi. He dragged her out of the meeting room.

Seeing them holding hand to hand she gets angry with Khushi: It's all because of that Middle-class B****. Otherwise, ASR will never talk to me like that. I will not leave you, Khushi. 

( She totally forgot that ASR never talked with her other than design. Even if she talks other than design he will throw her out of his cabin without any damn)

.

.

The Next update will be after 350 votes and Unlimited Valuable Comments... Both negative and positive comments are welcome...🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.3K 31
Arnav is a widower. Khushi is the mother of an 8 year old son. When happens when they cross each other.
52.2K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...
553K 21K 33
Single mother khushi with her two babies and happening life but who knew what's reality , she is one shattered soul behind that beautiful smile . Arn...