THE HEROES WORLD! (BOBOIBOY X...

By OLLIEOLLIE2

Boboiboy was suck into a teleportal that suddenly appeared in front him when he was fighting with Retak'ka. H... More

introduce
C1 : Mechamato?
C2 : Heroes here!
C3 : IT'S ME! YOUR FATHER!
C4: The Heroes World
C5 : U. A highschool part 1
Special chapter
Announcement!!
chapter 6 : U. A highschool 2
Chapter 7 : The first step of being Aizawa's student
Chapter 8 : Finally!
Chapter 9 : U.A Sport Festival ( part 1 )
NEW COVER BOOK!!
Chapter 10 : U. A Sport Festival (The declaration war (part 2) )
Extra 1
Chapter 11 : what's it mean to be a hero!
Chapter 12 : Declaration again?
A/N
Chapter 13 : Aim for the moon!
Trailer Volume 2 : chapter 14 The awakening
C14 : The Awakening
C16 Teamwork (2)
Trailer BBB X BNHA : Increasing
C17 : Increasing (1)
C18 : Increasing (2)
C19 : Increasing 3
Chapter 20: Increasing 4 : Midoriya vs Shinso
A/N
Flashback/Back Story(Rin Mitsuki version)
C21: Increasing (5): Until Now

C15 Teamwork (1)

878 38 9
By OLLIEOLLIE2

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

" Woah~~ It turn out that he beyond my compare.. " said rin while losing her body on the couch.

" I wonder what is his quirk called.. " Mechamato mumble..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" The time limit is 15 minutes, the point value of each group's band is worth the total point accumulation for each of the warhorse's members and the one to wear the headband will be the warhorse's rider. Think of them as standard bearer , until the limit time, you have to fight, steal for the headband and guard your rider as much as you can! You may not equip your headband on any area besides above your neck , as more and more headband are taken, this will be become more interesting! And the most important in this game , even If you should lose your headband or crumble as a horse configuration , you still not out of the game ! " explain midnight in excitement.

" So, that's means.. With the 42 contestant around 10 - 12 will be on the field the entire time? " as momo from class 1-A mumbling to her friends.

" So, there's no need to get antsy once your group headband are taken, right? " - Mina

" But if you don't have your eyes on the breakup of the points everyone's gaining and losing, you won't be able to judge properly ,Mina.. " - Tsuyu Asui

" Quirk are allowed to use as I want to see the amazing scene like earlier! But still, if you attack any other group by meaning of breaking them apart, you will get red card means out field for the rest of the game! " Midnight keep explain again.

' What! That's means eliminate then!' boboiboy thought.

" NOW! ONLY 15 MINUTES TO START FORM YOUR GROUP! ' announced midnight.
___________________________

Inside Nezu room

" I wonder who will be in boboiboy team.. " - Nezu

" I don't think other competitors want to be with his team.. It's not only he strong, he has many points which made it's risky to be with such a team with him, once his point are taken, they have to struggle to take it back.. A young hero should be cautious with that " - Rin

" Hmm.. Maybe there's still a person who will be brave enough to take the risk.. No.. Let's hope that there's still a person who will take those risk with him.. " - Mechamato

Rin and Nezu nod seriously and hopefully.

" Wait! Can you buy some popcorn in Ivy_ollie store? This will be epic moments where you could see boboiboy awakening again" - Rin

" Okay! Ouh! They have special offer! Do you want to put some ketchup in popcorn? " - Mechamato

" No, thanks, it will turn out taste like shit .. Please put some soy sauce rather than ketchup.. " - Rin

' Those two really... ' - Nezu said while smiling hopeless.

Anyway.. Back to the reality..

" You must team up with me! "
" Bakugou! Can I team up with you! "
" Please team up with me, Bakugou! "

Some noisy could be hear around Bakugou. Some competitors and some class 1-A classmates want to team up with bakugou. While bakugou just stand still sweat drop.

!!

" Wait.. What the heck was your own quirk again? " ask bakugou with natural face.

" Forget about him! His own classmates quirk he doesn't remember ! Is he that self-absorbed that he never take looks around him! " one of competitors mad, leaving bakugou.

" Hey bakugou! You really popular huh?! Let's team up! " a boy with red spike hair yell at bakugou as he hope to team up with him.

" ouh.. It's you spikey hair.. "- bakugou

" I'm kirishima! Anyway.. Let's team up! We can work together and steal that high points that boboiboy has! " - kirishima.

Bakugou grinning as he like the challenge.

Meanwhile for boboiboy..

" I'm really.... Full of myself! Hmm I don't think people will team up with me.. They won't take such risk with my high point.. Ughmm.. What should I do.. Should I just split up and team with my brothers instead?.. No.. It's dangerous.. Not only this stadium watching.. I'm sure.. The villains out there will be watch this show too.. That's why I can't do that.. Now what should I do? Even when I want to team up with them, they keep denying it.. " boboiboy mumbling.

Suddenly,

Tap, Tap.. Twice lightly tap on boboiboy shoulder.. Boboiboy shock a little as he turn quickly to the person who tap his shoulder

" Hey boboiboy! Do you want to team up with us? " - ???

A girl with bright smile, dark brown hair and brown eyes, smiling brightly to boboiboy as she hope boboiboy agree with it.

" Ouh! Uraraka- san! Yeah! I love too! " boboiboy look at her in relieved .

Boboiboy and uraraka walk to their teams . While other competitors envy them to have such trump card.

" u-um.. Before that, may I ask why you choose me? I don't think it's because I have ten million points , right? " ask boboiboy awkwardly.

" Actually... "

Flashback..

" Hey, deku! Wanna team up! " - uraraka

" sure! " - midoriya

They quickly search for their other friend , Lida.

" I'm sorry, midoriya, ever since the entrance exam I always want to win but I failed many time, and I realized that I will never grow up when rely on other people, the one who see you as rival, not only Todoroki and Bakugou , me as well, so.. I'll be doing my best to challenge myself against you, midoriya.. " said lida seriously while walking towards Todoroki team with Momo and Kaminari .

" Lida.. " - uraraka

It has begun.. Not only other classes sees me as enemy, but my own classmates too.. Everyone in here are enemies..

Uraraka look around, there's no one want to team up with boboiboy as she notice boboiboy who was standing on the corners of the stadium looking on the ground while in deep thought.

" Deku, I think we should get boboiboy here.. " - uraraka.

" Boboiboy? Hmm.. " - midoriya thinking about what uraraka said.

' Boboiboy strong plus he has high points, but at the same time it will be risky if we take him.. He don't have any team either.. Earlier when the first round.. He seems to be sick when I noticed him likely hard to breathe.. But he suddenly got the first place.. How? At that time I almost win and he further way back from me and other two.. It's almost seems like he awaken something.. Or.. Could it be that he will awaken something different this time? If so.. Can he awaken in strength too! That's it! ' - midoriya mumbling.

" Uraraka! Let's - Eh? " as midoriya want to agree with uraraka earlier, he look that uraraka has gone to boboiboy. It seems like she really want boboiboy here.

Flasback end..

" It's just.. We want to have some Risky experience! " said midoriya with thumb up.

" ouh.. O-Okay then, who will be the other person in our group? " ask boboiboy.

Midoriya smile seriously. " If we want to win, we have to take ' him ' " said midoriya.

' Him? '
__________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
2.7K 173 8
"Where am I" On a grassy hill, a boy wake up. Confused and panicked, he go and try to find a way back home, while helping others in the progress. Lit...
5.8K 395 47
The world isn't a kind place for many people. The odd few learn that earlier than others but many only realise this fact many years after those less...
37.7K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...