Intertwined Souls ( completed...

By escape-reality94

(READ PLEASE BEFORE YOU READ THE 1ST CHAPTER OF THIS BOOK)))) THIS BOOK WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING MENTIONED:... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14

Epilogue

591 18 1
By escape-reality94

Luca Alasdair Telford came into this world loud and proud.  weigh a total of 9lbs and 14ounces.

he looked every bit of chibs as one could possibly look. 

The moment Chibzzy and I saw him as he was held up in the doctor's  hands we both were so in love it was unbelievable.

But the minute Luca and I share our first skin to skin contact fully connecting our bond withone another. it was when my whole motherly instinct kicked in and I knew that no matter what Luca would always have protection.

I knew just by looking at Chibs as he and Luca shared their skin to skin contact that he had experienced the same feeling I had.

When our family met him they all agreed that Luca was Chibzzy minute twin.

I told dad that though Luca's middle name is Scottish is the Scottish Galic form of Alexsander. which is a name Chibzzy and I couldn't be prouder to name our son after a great man.

he teared up and hugged me before thanking me then walked off to do the same with Chibzzy while I stood there watching as everyone gushed over Luca.

Time went on and I had more kids expanding mine and Chibzzys family. 

We now have three boys and three girls. 

Life for Chibzzy and I could get any more perfect than what it was.

Eileen Flora Telford and her twin brother Benneit Filip Telford were more a yea after Luca. while their brother and sister Charmine Calista Telford & Loki Aziel Telford were born a year after them.

Our baby girl and our last baby Amyrn Gemma Telford was born two years after Charmine and Loki.

______________________________________________________

A/N: The end thank you so much for taking the time to read and vote on this story. 

Sorry it's not longer, I ran out of ideas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 426 19
2nd solo Chibs story ( i dont on anything S.O.A Only my oc and this story) (this story will have REALLY DETAILED scenes in it) ( the...
26.2K 406 21
Opie Winston story ( I dont own anything S.O.A Opie's character included. I just own my story and my character) (this was a imagine in my S.O.A i...
53.7K 1.1K 28
(my 1st Tig Trager story. I dont own his character or anything SOA related. I do own this story.) ( there will be things in here that you may not w...
35.8K 668 21
(READ BEFORE CONTINUNG) THIS STORY WILL HAVE SEX SCENES, MATURE LANGUAGE, KINKS, BLOOD, VIOLENCE, AND OTHER POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULD TRIGGER YOU.))...