π”π§πœπ¨π§ππ’π­π’π¨π§πšπ₯π₯οΏ½...

By Lizax3

"𝐼 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦'' - 'π‘ˆπ‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘‘π‘œπ‘›π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦' πΎπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑃𝑒... More

π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™Ώπš•πšŠπš’πš•πš’πšœπš
π™Ώπš›πš˜πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ
ππŽπ€ΰΌ†
𝟢𝟷
𝟢𝟸
𝟢𝟹
𝟢𝟺
𝟢𝟻
𝟢𝟼
𝟢𝟽
π†πŽπ…ΰΌ†
𝟢𝟾
𝟷𝟢
𝟷𝟷
𝟷𝟸
𝟷𝟹
𝟷𝟺
𝟷𝟻
𝟷𝟼
πŽπŽπ“πΰΌ†
𝟷𝟽
𝟷𝟾
𝟷𝟿
𝟸𝟢
𝟸𝟷
𝟸𝟸
𝟸𝟹
𝟸𝟺
𝟸𝟻
𝟸𝟼
𝟸𝟽
𝐇𝐁𝐏༆
𝟸𝟾
𝟸𝟿
𝟹𝟢
𝟹𝟷
𝟹𝟸
𝟹𝟹
𝟹𝟺
𝟹𝟻
𝟹𝟼
𝟹𝟽
𝐃𝐇༆
𝟹𝟾
𝟹𝟿
𝟺𝟢
𝟺𝟷
𝟺𝟸
𝟺𝟹
𝟺𝟺
𝟺𝟻
𝟺𝟼
𝟺𝟽
𝟺𝟾
𝟺𝟿
𝟻𝟢
πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΄πš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ

𝟢𝟿

6.1K 155 160
By Lizax3

***

It was rather easy for y/n to wake up the following morning considering how excited she was for the World Cup.

"Morning." Ginny said with a loud yawn after Mrs Weasley had left the room.

"Good morning." y/n replied "You excited?"

"I'm pumped." Ginny replied making y/n laugh.

"Come on we need to get ready." Hermione said urgently as she took out her clothes.

"Yes, mum." y/n said sarcastically.

The three girls changed and fixed themselves up before heading down the stairs for a quick breakfast before they had to leave.

"Good morning!" Y/n said brightly to Mr and Mrs Weasley as well as Harry, Ron and Fred and George.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes and sitting down at the table.

"We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr. Weasley.

"Walk?" said Harry. "What, are we walking to the World Cup?"

"No, no, that's miles away," said Mr. Weasley, smiling.

"We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention . We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup —" Mr Weasley said but was interrupted by Mrs Weasley.

"George!" She said sharply, and they all jumped.

"What?" said George, in an innocent tone.

"What is that in your pocket?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!"

Mrs. Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket and said "Accio!"

Several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pocket he made a grab for them but missed, and they sped right into Mrs. Weasley's outstretched hand.

"We told you to destroy them!" said Mrs. Weasley furiously "We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!"

It was an unpleasant scene; the twins had evidently been trying to smuggle as many toffees out of the house as possible, and it was only by using her Summoning Charm that Mrs. Weasley managed to find them all.

"Accio! Accio! Accio!" she shouted, and toffees zoomed from all sorts of unlikely places, including the lining of George's jacket and the turn-ups of Fred's jeans.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted at his mother as she threw the toffees away.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months!" she shrieked. "No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.s!"

That's a little harsh, y/n thought.

Mrs. Weasley was still glowering as she kissed Mr. Weasley on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.

"Well, have a lovely time," said Mrs. Weasley, "and behave yourselves," she called after the twins.

They ignored her.

"I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along around midday," Mrs. Weasley said to Mr. Weasley, as he,
y/n, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny set off across the dark yard after Fred and George.

It took hours of walking and walking. No one really talked much as they were all so exhausted. But okay they made it up the steep hill.

"Over here, Arthur! Over here, son, we've got it!"
Two tall figures were silhouetted against the starry sky on the other side of the hilltop.

"Amos!" said Mr. Weasley, smiling as he strode over to the man who had shouted. The rest of them followed.

Mr. Weasley was shaking hands with a ruddy-faced wizard with a scrubby brown beard, who was holding a moldy-looking old boot in his other hand.

"This is Amos Diggory, everyone," said Mr. Weasley. "He works for the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. And I think you know his son, Cedric?"

"Hi," said Cedric, looking around at them all.

Everybody said hi back except Fred and George, who merely nodded. They had never quite forgiven Cedric for beating their team, Gryffindor, in the first Quidditch match of the previous year.

"Long walk, Arthur?" Cedric's father asked.

"Not too bad," said Mr. Weasley. "We live just on the other side of the village there. You?"

"Had to get up at two, didn't we, Ced? I tell you, I'll be glad when he's got his Apparition test. Still not complaining. Quidditch World Cup, wouldn't miss it for a sackful of Galleons — and the tickets cost about that. Mind you, looks like I got off easy."

Amos Diggory peered around at the three Weasley boys, Y/n, Harry, Hermione, and Ginny.

"All these yours, Arthur?"he asked.

"Oh no, only the redheads," said Mr. Weasley, pointing out his children "This is Hermione, y/n and Harry— friends of Ron's"

"Merlin's beard," said Amos Diggory, his eyes widening. "Harry? Harry Potter?"

"Er — yeah," said Harry.

"Ced's talked about you, of course," said Amos Diggory. "Told us all about playing against you last year. I said to him, I said — Ced, that'll be something to tell your grandchildren, that you beat Harry Potter!"

Harry couldn't think of any reply to this, so he remained silent. Fred and George were both scowling again. Cedric looked slightly embarrassed.
Y/n didn't know where to look and suddenly the dead tree not to far away became very interesting.

"Harry fell off his broom, Dad," Cedric muttered. "I told you it was an accident"

"Yes, but you didn't fall off, did you?" roared Amos genially, slapping his son on his back. "Always modest, our Ced, always the gentleman but the best man won, I'm sure Harry'd say the same, wouldn't you, eh? One falls off his broom, one stays on, you don't need to be a genius to tell which one's the better flier!"

"Must be nearly time," said Mr. Weasley quickly, pulling out his watch again. "Do you know whether we're waiting for any more, Amos?"

"No, the Lovegoods have been there for a week already and the Fawcetts couldn't get tickets," said Mr. Diggory. "There aren't any more of us in this area, are there?"

"Not that I know of," said Mr. Weasley "Yes, it's a minute off better get ready"

"Yes, it's just over there." Amos pointed to the ground where the lay a manky old boot. "Come on, now nearly there get yourself into a good position." he said as the group later down in a circle around the boot.

"Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?" Harry questioned.

"That's not just any old boot, mate." George responded. "It's a port key." Fred and George said in unison.

"Time to go!" Amos announced "Ready? three,two,one."

"Harry!" y/n screamed in fear of leaving him behind but she relaxed when Harry grabbed on quickly. She was then swirled into another swarm over discomfort when they started spinning and she, along with many others screamed as they were sent through the portal.

"Let go kids!" Mr Weasley yelled "Let go!" he repeated.

y/n along with the others did what she was told and screamed the loudest she could as she continued falling through the portal.

With a hard thud she landed safely on the ground. Ron, Harry and Hermione and the others weren't to far behind her.

They walked over the large hill and came to a beautiful and chaotic sight.

"Go on look at that!" Mr Weasley announced as they liked over at the view "Welcome, kids to the quidditch world cup!"

The campsite was chaos. Filled with people and tents, people flying on broomsticks above and loud music playing. To y/n it was completely magical.

"Stay together keep up girls!" Mr Weasley said as the large group tried to push their way through the crowd.

"Blimey!" Amos said as they all had to duck after a broomstick rider got way to close for their liking.

"We'll parting of ways I think, old chap." Amos said as the group came to a laneway and a stop.

"See you at the match." Amos said more to the whole group. "Come on, Ced."

They all said goodbye to the Diggorys before departing ways.

"Come on this way to our tent." Mr Weasley waved in the correct direction and started walking that way as well. The group of teenagers followed him.

It was a surprise that the group did not become separated as they pushed through the crowd. The was many of them one was bound to get lost but surprisingly no one did.

"Home sweet home." Mr Weasley said as the group arrived to their designated tent.

y/n saw the tent was small and obviously knew that the was a extendable charm on it.

"What?" Harry questioned as the Weasleys and Hermione piled into the tent simply without concerns.

"You'll see." y/n said to him and winked at him as she too entered the tent.

"Girls, choose a bunk an unpack." Arthur said to the three girls in the tent.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry."

"Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron." the twins chorused.

"Feet off the table." said Arthur.

"Feet off the table." the twins repeated as they took their feet off the table. y/n laughed lightly.

"I love magic." y/n heard Harry say as he was still looking around at the tent in awe.

***

The game came and went quickly. Irish won but Bulgaria caught the snitch. They were all back in the tent celebrating Irelands win.

"There's no one like Krum!" Ron interrupted Fred and George's chorus of 'dumb Krum'

"He's like a bird the way he rides the wind he's more then a athlete, he's an artist!"

y/n rolled her eyes at Ron's fan boying.
"I think you're in love, Ron."

"Shut it." Ron said and shoved her head playfully.

"Viktor I love you." George sung.

"Viktor I do." Fred joined in on the singing.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you." Harry joined in on the singing.

Y/n hadn't laughed this much since the last time she was around these people. Her cheekbones ached and her stomach muscles did as well, but she didn't care.

Other people must be getting rather excited to over Ireland's win because explosions could be heard outside. But something was strange about the explosions. And excited screams followed them. Or wait she thought were excited screams.

"Sounds like the Irish has got their pride on." George said while Ron continued to fight Fred.

Mr Weasley came back into the tent. y/n hadn't even realised he had left.

"Stop! Stop it!" he snapped at Ron and Fred. y/n furrowed her eyebrows at his serious tone. Everyone else did too since they all fell silent.

"It's not the Irish." he spoke, seriously "We need to leave now!"

y/n and the others were beyond confused but obeyed Mr Weasleys orders and exited the tent. Outside was another type of chaos then was when they arrived at the cup. Running, screaming and strange chanting.

But when a man said "Get, out, it's the death eaters." y/n instantly knew what was happening.

"Get back to the port key everybody!" Mr Weasley yelled "Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility, Ron's got his friends."

The quartet separated from Fred, George and Ginny.

It was dark and y/n could barely see in front of her. The only thing that was stopping her from losing sight of her friends was the tight grip Harry had on her wrist. Then he heard Ron yell with pain.

"What happened?" said Hermione anxiously, stopping so abruptly that Harry walked into her making y/n run into him

"Ron, where are you? Oh this is stupid — lumos!"

Hermione illuminated her wand and directed its narrow beam across the path. Ron was lying sprawled on the ground.

"Tripped over a tree root," he said angrily, getting to his feet again.

"Well, with feet that size, hard not to," said a drawling voice from behind them.

The quartet turned sharply. Draco Malfoy was standing alone nearby, leaning against a tree, looking utterly relaxed.

His arms folded, he seemed to have been watching the scene at the campsite through a gap in the trees.

Ron told Malfoy to do something that he would never have dared say in front of Mrs. Weasley

"Language, Weasley," said Malfoy, his pale eyes glittering.

"Hadn't you better be hurrying along, now? You wouldn't like her spotted, would you?" He said and nodded towards Hermione.

"What's that supposed to mean?" said Hermione defiantly.

"Granger, they're after Muggles," said Malfoy.
"D'you want to be showing off your knickers in midair?"

"Hermione's a witch," Harry snarled.

"Have it your own way, Potter," said Malfoy, grinning madly. "If you think they can't spot a Mudblood, stay where you are."

"You watch your mouth!" shouted Ron.

"Never mind, Ron," said Hermione quickly, seizing Ron's arm to restrain him as he took a step toward Malfoy.

There came a bang from the other side of the trees that was louder than anything they had heard. Several people nearby screamed. Malfoy chuckled softly.

"Scare easily, don't they?" he said lazily. "I suppose your daddy told you all to hide? What's he up to — trying to rescue the Muggles?"

"Where're your parents?" said Harry, his temper rising. "Out there wearing masks, are they?"

Malfoy turned his face to Harry, still smiling.
"Well if they were, I wouldn't be likely to tell you, would I, Potter?"

"Oh come on," said y/n, with a disgusted look at Malfoy, "Let's go and find the others."

The was no sight of Fred, George or Ginny anywhere. Nor Mr Weasley but they knew he was trying to help the ministry. The four of them were now sitting down on a patch of dry grass at the foot of a tree.

"I hope the others are okay," said Hermione after a while.

"They'll be fine," said Ron reassuringly.

"Imagine if your dad catches Lucius Malfoy," said Harry "He's always said he'd like to get some- thing on him."

"That'd wipe the smirk off old Draco's face, all right," said Ron.

"Those poor Muggles, though," said y/n nervously. "What if they can't get them down?"

"They will," said Ron reassuringly. "They'll find a way."

"Morsmorde!"

y/n looked over and sprung to her feet along with the others

"What the—" Ron gasped.

Y/n saw a bright green light that formed into a skull. A skull with a snake coming out of its mouth.

She gulped as she stared at the horrid picture. Harry's hand went immediately to his scar, y/n knew exactly why.

y/n turned and gave a knowing look to Hermione since she obviously knew what it was. Hermione looked at y/n with the exact same terrified face she had herself. Ron and Harry didn't know what the thing above their heads were and we're about to ask the two girls but a loud noise of multiple people apparating filled their ears.

"Stupefy!" they all bellowed. In an instant the quartet ducked. Harry wrapped his arm over y/n's shoulder in case they were expecting another attack.

The spells merely hit each other and turned into nothing.

Before another spell could be sent from the ministry workers a familiar voice yelled.

"Stop! that's my son!"

Arthur Weasley was the first to reach them and y/n felt relieved it wasn't a bunch of death eaters.

"Are you all alright?" he asked immediately y/n nodded still terrified of what is above her head right now.

"Which of you conjured it?" Barty Crouch Sr demanded the four teenagers with his wand out. "You've been discovered at the scene of a crime."

"Crime?" Harry questioned.

"That's the dark mark, Harry, it's his mark." Hermione said to him quietly.

"Voldemort." Harry stated. Many of the ministry workers around them shuddered at the name. "You mean those people tonight in the masks, they were his followers."

Most people nodded not looking at Harry. Most of them were to scared to face the truth.

"Death eaters." Mr Weasley confirmed.

"Follow me." Crouch said to the ministry workers as they all begin to follow after him.

"A man Harry?" Arthur questioned "Who?"

"I don't know," Harry answered "I didn't see his face."

y/n looked up at the dark mark. What comes next? after this.

That was something she certainly did not want to think about.

Authors Note
I'm sorry this chapter is so short and sloppy it's just that the World Cup is so confusing and y'all know what happens anyway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 7.1K 95
"Hey Scarhead." "Ello' L/n." "I love you." "I suppose I love you too." "Hey!" A story of two young Gryffindors in love but in a world full of magic e...
8.8K 465 75
One day, Chen Caixing entered in the world of supernatural horror games. Nothing much, just that he added a 'Fifth Month' beer belly.. Chen Caixing l...
558K 21.1K 34
Y/n suffering from a heartbreak, she visits her sister and family after a long while. Only to find out, Her sister is going to marry now. She was rea...
85K 2.1K 17
After months of trying to find Minho after he was captured by Wicked, y/n and the others continue looking for him. She won't give up until he's found...