Earning love{tomarry/wbwl}

By GioCilliko

Ever since Polly Potter was named the girl-who-lived, Harry Potter believed that he had to earn love from his... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chpater 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 24

4.6K 156 10
By GioCilliko

Harry's POV

I was walking back to the Slytherin common room from the library. I had just finished my charms essay and needed to get back before curfew. Just as I turned the corner I felt someone cover my eyes with a cloth and gag me, as well as pin my hands behind my back, tying them there.

I started freaking out, I heard giggles around me as two people, at least, started dragging me somewhere. It didn't take long before I started hyperventilating and crying. The people around me continued to laugh at and mimic me. After a short bit of being dragged, I heard a door open, then out of nowhere my hands were untied, and I was pushed into a classroom. I quickly took off the blindfold and gag, but as soon as I looked towards the door it was shut, and I could hear whoever was outside of the door mummering something before there was laughing, which died out as they no doubt walked away.

I scurried towards the door, turned the knob, and tried to open the door. Locked. I reached for my wand to find it missing. 'Of course they took it' I thought before banging on the door and screaming for someone to let me out. After a little bit I was running out of breath and had to stop for a second to breath, and just as I was about to start banging and shouting for help all over again I heard a chuckle behind me.

I apologies for not updating this fan fiction sooner, I have been putting it off recently and I have no excuse why. Anyways starting next chapter there will be some... adult content sooo... yeah anyways byeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 38
Harry Potter had always been The Golden Boy. The-Boy-Who-Lived. He honestly doesn't want to go back for his eighth year, there are many memories that...
3.5K 214 15
Amelia Black, a young girl whose destiny was already written, will have to face thick and thin during her years at Hogwarts. She was convinced she wa...
291K 6.7K 27
Lord Voldemort discover the truth about Harry being his horcrux what will happen when he find out about the real life of HIS harry ? what if harry...
3.4M 118K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...