Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

By bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us

1.7K 77 5
By bhrisaekos

Now it's all eyes on us, and its all lies on trust. And if them bitches wanna trip, tell em they tour guides on us. This kitty cat on recrusive, he duck duckin' em gooses, I put him onto that new new now he only fuck with exclusives.

_________

Stacy,

"No running around cause I don't plan on paying for shit."

As I brought the kids over to Ty house since they planned on spending the night here and Ty didn't mind at all. He enjoyed his God kids company.

"Heard that Alana and Caleb?" Amber said dropping her things in a corner by the couch.

"Man shut up." Caleb grumbled.

"At least we can run." Alana said.

"At least it's not a belt I'm running from." Amber shot back.

"Okay, y'all need to chill out before this belt comes chasing after the three of you." I threatened and I could hear Tyga coming down the stairs laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"And you said you don't threaten them."

"Hush Ty." I said slightly laughing.

"Mhmm. Come give big brother a hug." He said holding his arms out. I walked over to him and hugged him, only to have him rock me back and forth. I hate when Chris does this to me, and I know Ty knows it too. They play so freaking much.

Once we pulled away, he just looked at me.

"What?" I questioned and he shook his head.

"Nothing." He said grinning and I squinted my eyes at him. He up to something.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He questioned.

"Oh no reason...even though I asked you the same question..."

"Man, whatever." He said, turning into a different direction, making me giggle to myself."

"Thought so." I mumbled to myself, checking the time on my watch.

"Heard anything from little TJ?" He asked and I shook my head, looking up at him.

"Nope." I said, following him into the kitchen.

I do miss the little guy, but we all know how Konie is. She just petty like that. Sitting down at his island counter, he sat down a wine glass for me and one for him along with some Myx Moscoto and poured some in both mines and his.

"Cheers to making things right." He said putting the bottles down.

"Now?" I questioned. I mean I do have kids here.

"Yeah now. Your kids will be fine, it's only one drink." He said waving them off and picking up his glass.

"I guess it won't hurt.." I mumbled and picked up my glass. Once we made a toast, we both gulped down the alcohol, and slammed our cups down on the table. I licked my lips.

"That was good...what kind is that?"

"Slow your roll Missy." Ty said shaking his head and laughing. "You ready for this kind of liquor."

"What makes you think that?"

"I just know, okay?" He said, as I slid him my glass.

"Sure you do." I mumbled, sighing. I was tired, I might take me a nap later on.

"Michael!" I heard a female voice yell, with a door closing.

"Man..." I giggled at Ty's reaction to the voice that was calling him.

"Whose that?" I asked him.

"My cousin."

"I know you heard me Michael-" She stopped in her tracks when she saw me. A smirk crossed on her face, as her eyes shot back at Tyga himself.

"Don't even think like that, she just a friend Sera, while you over there trippin'."

"Nobody trippin' I was just curious." She said shrugging and slightly laughing.

"Too curious at that."

"Whatever." She waved him off, and turned her attention back to me.

"Stacy, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, that's me."

"You and Chris are so cute together." She cooed making an air heart, making me smile.

"Thank you." I rested my head on my hand.

"Why are even here?" Tyga asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"The same reason you live here."

"No one told your ass to say all that now."

"I didn't even say much, I just answered a questioned." She crossed her arms.

"Don't be like Chris and Nae Ty." I warned him and he laughed.

"Them fools are a trip. He can't stand none of you're friends, but he like little Lucia."

"I noticed that too." I said shaking my head. We gone have to fix that "favorites" shit quick.

"How have you been?" She, Sera, asked, taking a seat beside me.

"I'm fine."

"And the kids?"

"Their doing good."

"Get out that girls business!"

"Nobody ain't in her business, I was just asking how she was Ty, damn."

He smiled and walked out the kitchen, giving us some space to get to know one another a little bit.

"He so evil." She mumbled.

"He just likes to get on people nerves, that's all." I told her and she nodded.

"Lucia's your younger sister right?" She asked.

"Yeah, how come?"

"Well me and her are friends, and she's been telling me how much she's worried about you. I don't know what going on with you, but that makes me worried to know she's worried."

"Oh wow..." I said a little bit surprise. I didn't think me and Chris would spread like wildfire. I know for sure its time to squash this once and for all.

"Dad!" I spun around to see Caleb run into Chris's arms, smiling. When did he get here?

"Wassup lil man?" He said, rubbing his hand through Caleb's hair, making him laugh. A smile crept on my face. "Where's momma at?"

"Behind you."

Chris spun around and grinned, walking over to me. I could feel a small wind blowing behind me, so I spun around and saw Sera fanning herself.

"Are you okay?" I asked, trying not to laugh at her reaction.

"You're blessed girl, you are." She said shaking her head.

"Hey baby." I felt a kiss on my cheek and arms wrap around me in a hug.

"Hello to you too." I said softly.

"Whose your friend?" He asked looking over at Sera.

"This is Sera. Sera, Chris."

"Wassup?" He asked holding out a hand she took it, shaking it and then letting go.

"Imma just leave you two alone." She said quickly getting out of her seat and walkes out. Once she left, I felt Chris's hand grab onto mines.

"It didn't really take long to find your ring." He said, sliding it on my finger.

"Thanks."

Once it was on my hand, he was kind of quiet between us. I didn't feel much tension, but the little bit I did feel was only aiming at August.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm feeling okay....you?"

He nodded. "I'm okay too."

I have him a slight smile. He gave me a goofy smile making me laugh, causing him to laugh also.

"You think me and you can start over?" He asked.

"I'm pretty sure we can...but how would we start it off?"

"I have an idea." He grinned at me. Grabbing onto my hand, he pulled me up out the seat and started to lead me to the steps of Ty's ain't no way we are about to do what I think in his friends house. He will just about have sex anywhere.

"Um, Chris-"

"Don't worry it's cool." He quickly said.

As we made our way up the steps, Ty came passed me and tossed me bottle of pills. What the hell? I looked down at the bottle and saw it was birth control pills. So we aint using a condom today huh?

Told you Ty was up to some shit.

We both soon came to a sudden stop at a room. Chris pulled out a key, unlocking the door, and pushing me into the room first. I looked around and saw it glowing a blue. There was a huge bed in the middle filled pillows and the room smelled of light lavender. What am I up against?

"This way.." Chris slightly pushed me from behind to the bathroom. I was a little nervous. I didn't know what to expect or how this was going to end, but I know for it's most likely worth it. Once we both were in the bathroom, I looked around noticing candles, bubbles and rose petals around the huge tub and in it itself. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him and lightly began to kiss on my neck. His hands gripped the ends of my shirt and I allowed him to take it off.

Next, he unbuckled belt and rolls those off down my legs. Once I stepped out of them, he spun me around grinning, pulling me near him, and lightly kissed my lips before pulling me into a passionate make out session. I felt my bra slide off my chest and my panties found their way to the ground. He pulled away, lightly biting on my bottom lip. He nodded towards the tub, indicating to get and I didn't hesitate one bit.

Feeling the nice hot, but somewhat, warm hot hit my skin, I relaxed easily, and let t th e bubbled do their jobs. I looked over to the right and saw a bowl of grapes. I smiled as I dropped a few in my mouth, and put a little salt on the too. Chris soon slipped in behind me in the water, pulling me in his lap.

"So this is how you feel?" I questioned him.

"Yes...but there's more though, so get as comfortable as you like."

"I already am though..."

"Naahh." He kissed my cheek. "You ain't ready for what I have in store."

"Maybe you're not ready for your own surprises." I said, shrugging.

He slightly chuckled. "Don't get it twisted sweetheart." He said pinching my nipples, making me jump slightly at the light pain.

"Chrissss!" I whined grabbing a hold of my breasts.

"Huh?"

"That hurt!"

"Sensitive ass."

I huffed and he just laughed at me, but it wasn't funny. That literally hurt me, for real.

"Its just been a minute since I actually made love to my baby, that's all." He said, running the water down my shoulders and back.

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes it is." He said, kissing around my neck. "I miss you." He mumbled, wrapping his arms around my body.

"I miss you too."

I moved out of his grip onto the other end of the tub and spun around facing him. He gave me a confused look and I just smiled. "Lay down some." I told him, and he did as told. I slowly made my way back over to him, as he eyed me with full lust in his eyes. I crawled on top of him, gently, feeling his hands roam down my sides. I pecked his lips a couple of times, before being pulled into a lingering kiss. Every sync our lips made, his tongue would slide in, exploring the inside of my mouth. It wasn't long before felt hands on my ass, and a light grip.

He's making it very clear that he only wants one thing from me.

My love.
___________

Here is another chapter! So I'm using a Kindle right now to write my chapters just until I get a new phone...did I mention school is finally here? Welp it is :) Lets see how this 11th grade year goes! But make sure to comment and vote please ☾

(Excuse any spelling / grammar mistakes )

WARNING: RATED R CHAPTER COMING UP NEXT ⚠

Tia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.2K 26
"Who are you?" was not the line Jaehyun was expecting after finally getting to see his fiancé in days.
4.7K 120 17
Just read I promise it's good ! Mature Audience only
813K 30.1K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...