Marriage: A Game of Destiny 2...

By rabia83279

She had loved someone from childhood, but that person left after breaking her heart into tiny pieces. Since c... More

Blurb
Prologue
Episode # 1: It's all about fate.
Episode # 2: Dark Days Will End Soon.
Episode # 3:- Meeting of two best friends
Episode # 4: A year back.
Episode # 5: I'll heal her wounded heart.
Episode # 6:- Take your decision wisely.
Episode # 7: History will never repeat.
Episode # 8: You have to let it go.
Episode # 9: Overwhelming feeling
Episode # 10: Aarav's worry
Episode # 11: Her Nightmare.
Episode # 12: How long will it go?
Episode # 13: You'll help me?
Episode # 14: A mind reader
Episode # 15: That's my girl
Episode # 16: No work is small/tiny
Episode # 17:- A day of happiness, but...,
Episode # 18:- Do not take your family for granted.
Episode # 19:- Who are you?
Episode # 20:- Sebastian and Reyansh
Episode # 21: He is hurt.
Episode # 22: His possessiveness
Episode # 23: Finally she understood
Episode # 24: The dark and painful past
Episode # 25:- Venting out their anger.
Episode # 26:- They have destroyed her.
Episode # 27:- Mending broken relations is easy?
Episode # 28:- Forget the past and think about the future.

Summary (Episode 1 to 10)

848 78 10
By rabia83279

Guys I've already posted a note regarding disappearing on my profile board so read it from there as I don't want to post it again and again.   

And before posting the new episode below is the summary of the story so far. 

Throwback to the episodes 1 to 10:-

Sanskar, with his best friend Yuvaan (Singer by profession and runs a music company, Dream Harmony, along with his father Advik Goenka, who is a Music Director) had met Swara in a mall and liked her.

Later, he got to know Swara was the daughter of his father, Ronit's best friend, Arnav. Arnav runs a leading food processing industry. Arnav's son and Swara's elder brother, Reyansh, was a good friend of Sanskar. Reyansh is a criminal lawyer by profession. Reyansh is married and has two sons, Aarav (three years old) and Samay (two months old).

Sanskar and his family lived in the USA, but they shifted back a few years ago. Sanskar's family owns the chain of hotels named Blasus, and they met Arnav and his family again at the opening ceremony of their hotel.

Swara loved a guy named Akash, the elder brother of her class fellow, Meera. She and Akash got engaged, but with time, Swara and her family came to know that they were worse than animals.

She had faced something terrible a year back that was still unknown to her family, but they knew they had done something terrible to her.

Swara and Sanskar's parents fixed their alliance, and Swara reluctantly agreed. Their engagement is in 2 weeks. Swara's family had already told Sanskar and his family about whatever had happened with her.

Sanskar, the CEO of Blasus, got to know that Swara will work under him.

Sanskar planned to handle her with love and care so that she'll start trusting him and would tell them everything.

Sanskar came to know; Swara had met their security head, Kaavish, a year back in Delhi, who denied telling them anything; Because of the promise, Swara had taken from him.

Later, Sanskar's brother Arush also informed him that Akash's sister Meera had framed his one friend's brother in a fake rape case.

The new episode will be tomorrow and you have to understand this thing that routine changes after marriage so before asking or saying anything regarding the updates do think about this thing.

Thank You.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 1.9K 4
FAVORITE COMMENTS: ** "One of my all time favorite books, I'll never forget it" (@sedaoriente) ** "I love how easily the chemistry built up between t...
515 25 10
[SLOW UPDATES/ON HOLD] She has long ago lost the desire to be alive. She is broken and bleeding. She was masking her tears with a smile so beautiful...
81.6K 5.3K 42
SWASAN❤️ She is a simple girl born in middle class family whose father was working in tea estate in Darjeling. Her family is world for her but she lo...
286K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...