Lonely Tears: Teenage Years

By mrs_author01

โ€ข๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑโ€ข |๐—ฌ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† I don't know what I did wrong. I really don't know... Why ar... More

Prologue: Lonely Tears
๐Ÿ–‡๏ธPART 1: March,2015
PART 2: July, 2015
PART 3: September, 2015
PART 4: December, 2015
PART 6: May, 2016
PART 7: July, 2016
PART 8: August, 2016
PART 9: November, 2016
PART 10: December, 2016
๐Ÿ–‡๏ธPART 11: January, 2017
PART 12: April, 2017
PART 13: August, 2017
PART 14: September, 2017
PART 15: November, 2017
๐Ÿ–‡๏ธPART 16: First Week of January, 2018
PART 17: Second Week of January, 2018
PART 18: Third Week of January, 2018 (Part I)
PART 19: Third Week of January, 2018 (Part II)
PART 20: Fourth Week of January, 2018
LAST PART: February, 2018
โš™๏ธAuthor's Word
โš™๏ธLonely Tears S2: My Beginning, End and Ever After

๐Ÿ–‡๏ธPART 5: January, 2016

1.1K 69 7
By mrs_author01

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🅰🅽🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2016

Today is the first day of school and we have finally reached the age of 15 if followed by years. I ran over to Yin as soon as I saw him in the hall and gave him a bear hug.

"Yinnnn! I miss you!" I continued to hug him while exclaiming with joy because I hadn't seen him in a month. I only met James and my other gang because we always hang out together.

"Don't touch me," Yin responded in a tone that implied he was displeased by my behavior and he shoved me aside.

"You don't miss me, Yin?" I asked with an innocent tone and a smile remaining on my face because I was in a very good mood.

"Disgusting," he spoke with both hands in his pockets and a serious expression on his face.

"Huh? What...what do you say?" I still blur with Yin's words. Oh no, I'm not blurry but maybe I'm just innocent because that's what Yin always said, I'm an innocent person.

It had become Yin's habit to treat me in this manner when he wasn't in a good mood I guess? Please don't ask me why he treated me this way, instead, ask him because I am at a loss for words.

Throughout the assembly, I continued to line up by Yin's side because I was a lively and hyperactive person. I was unable to stand and had to sit motionless but Yin paid me no attention and only made a grouchy facial expression in response to my actions.

"Yinnn! Yinnn! Yinnnn!" I said as I tickled his waist with a small laugh.

"I miss, you, Yin! Yin! Yin!" I continued to poke his waist.

"Can you stop fucking bothering me?!!" He suddenly yelled at me, causing all eyes to focus on us and I became motionless.

I instantly dropped my head and attempted to control my tears after being stunned. Although Yin has treated me in this manner before, it still hurts. Will a best friend behave in such a way toward his best friend?

"I'm...I'm sorry, Yin," I spoke with my eyes off of him and my head still lowered. He also didn't give any response.

Silence. I bit my lower lip, still trying to control whatever I felt and a few minutes passed when someone suddenly poked my waist. When I turned behind, Pack was there, lining up behind me.

"Awww, since when you're here?" I asked Pack with puzzlement.

"Not even a minute. I just saw you and I immediately came here," he replied, shooting me a wide smile.

"Let's eat together during the break. Can we?" He said and I slowly turned to look at Yin because me and Yin normally eat together during rest hours but Yin didn't even spare a glance at me.

"Okay," I replied to Pack.

"Yesss!!! Thank you, War!!!" He grinned.

∘✧──────✧∘

We entered the classroom and made our seating arrangements. I initially wanted to sit next to Yin but he gave me no attention.

"Warrrr! We're sitting here!!!" Win said as he drew my hand to a seat next to him, James and Gun.

"Don't pull me, bastard." I pulled my hand from him. "I almost fell because of you," I replied, laughing at my best friend's silly jokes that were so exciting during the first day of school.

I sat down and turned to face Yin but he continued to ignore me completely.

Why is he mad at me today?

Did I do something wrong? Because I behave annoying? I didn't know...

Once more, I caught sight of him laughing and joking with the other friends. His eyes nearly closed as he laughed. He was furious with me, yet he was amiable with other people.

∘✧──────✧∘

🆂🅴🅲🅾🅽🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🅰🅽🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2016

"I'm sorry if sometimes I treat you rudely, War," Yin said as I spent my time at his house today to do some homework.

"It's okay, Yin." I smiled as saying that to tell him that I was fine.

Even though Yin could be harsh to me sometimes and never persuade me if I sulk about it, we will undoubtedly make up within two or three days.

He took my hand and played with it. "I've never had a best friend. You know War, you're too kind and patient with me. You've never been mad at me."

"Because you're my best friend, Yin. You understand me the most."

I cupped his face until his mouth looked like a Donald Duck. "I hope we can stay together forever," I said, along with a broad smile and he took my hand that cupped his face.

"Thank you for everything. I'm sooo lucky to have a friend like you."

"You do?"

He nodded, smiling from ear to ear and the thought that he considered himself lucky to have me made me feel great within.

"By the way....I have something to tell you."

"You are the first person to know," I said, a shy smile spread through my face.

"What?" He asked while playing with my hair on my forehead.

"I've accepted Pack as my boyfriend!!!" I screamed and maybe because he was startled with my loud voice, he stopped playing with my hair. "I'm not single anymore, Yinnn!!! Arghhh!!!" I continued to scream with my cheeks red because of shyness.

"Oh...really?" He asked and stood up from his bed, then walked to his study table.

"Do you think I'm joking? Of course, I'm serious right now, Yin," I said with joy, a smile never left my face.

"When?"

"Emm, last night. I gave him my answer after we finished the study group."

Yin looked at me as he leaned his hips on the table and gave me a tiny smile. "So, now you let me be single alone?" He uttered and I chuckled listening to that.

"Don't worry, Yinyin! Every time I date, I'll take you with me!" I replied.

He chuckled. "You're such a kid. You can't bring your friend to go on a date, War."

"Awww, but you're my best friend." I pouted. He approached me and bowed his head, so that our eyes were level.

He smiled and patted my head. "Just wait for me. I will be looking for a girlfriend and we will go on a double date," he said as if to say he could find a girlfriend easily if he wanted to because of his appearance.

I pursed my lips and folded my arms over my chest. "Don't find a girlfriend like Ploy. She's hella annoying," I said, meaning what I said because if one day Yin was in a relationship with someone like his ex girlfriend, no doubt that Yin didn't even have time for me because of that woman's controlling behavior.

"I want to date someone like you. Can I?" He said in a low tone and I looked at him while chuckling.

"Who?"

There was no reply. Without saying anything, we just exchanged silent glances. My heartbeat resumed its abnormal rhythm after a brief period and his eyes already told me the answer for my question, perhaps I was the only one who thought that's the answer?

Seeing his face so closely like this, it helped me realize how handsome he was. Although I was aware of his attractiveness, it seemed to get more alluring as time went on.

Slowly, I reached out to his face, my thumb gently caressed his soft cheek. Our calm breath fans across our face. "Your skin is so soft," I uttered, almost inaudible.

"You always touch it," he replied in a low tone.

"Did I?"

He hummed, it was like there was a word wanted to come out of his mouth but it sounded so dry.

Ring Ring Ring

My phone suddenly rang, waking us up from our reverie and I instantly withdrew my hand from him, taking my phone.

"Who's that?" Yin asked and I showed my phone screen, it was Pack who called me.

"Your boyfriend?" His lips curled and he went back to his study table.

The phone kept ringing as I hesitated to answer it because I'm with Yin now.

"You already spent a lot of time with him yesterday. Can now you just focus on me?" Yin suddenly said, making me slowly put my phone aside and my lips turned into a tiny smile.

"Let's continue to do our homework. We can play games together after this," I said and he immediately looked at me with a wide smile.

credit: @byhowl
15/3/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
35.3K 460 16
Another Part story from unforgetten night -Author YoeNim -๐Ÿ”ž Adult Konten -BxB -Not for HomoPhobic Author Translator From @novels_haru for potugesse ...
4.9K 813 9
Rezia Shadira Anwar menikah dengan Haikal Pandhukarna Mukti karena sudah mengenal pria yang menjadi sahabat kakaknya semenjak kuliah . Haikal yang m...
26.3K 1.1K 17
Good is a university student that was so unlucky to fall in love with Technic, a rude highschool student and his football captain's brother. Good fel...