Fallen Stars Hidden Secrets (...

By prodigypimpwalk

More

Fallen Stars Hidden Secrets (The Unbroken Mindless Sins Sequel)
Forgiveness Part 1.
Forgiveness Part 2.
Breaking The Ice
W.O.R.D.S
Decisions
Why Me?
Talking,Seeing,Listening,Escaping
Press Rewind
Wrong Or Right?
Hurt
Battle
Spacebound
Bumpy Ride
Huge Milestone
Jealousy
Chaz's Surprise
Birthday Disaster Part 1
Birthday Disaster Part 2
Anonymous
No Idea
Getting Down To The Truth Part 1
Getting Down To The Truth Part 2
Want You Back
Work Of Hurt
New Divide Part 1
New Divide Part 2
Come Wake Me Up
The Worst Has Yet To Come
Up To Something
Love Calls
Dirty Little Secret
Future
Baby Baby Baby
Truth Is
Close To The End
Everything Happens For A Reason (Finale)

Endless Hurricane

3.6K 89 59
By prodigypimpwalk

(Ari's POV) 

My life Is so fucked up I just don't understand how all this shit could happen to me.I'm pregnant and Chaz doesn't believe It's his,I fell out with London,Roc and I aren't on good terms,and Nayla cannot be In the same room.I just don't know why my life Is turning out the way It Is,Did I honestly do something wrong? Should I even keep this baby? 

(End Of POV) 

Jade walked In Ari's room , She sat on the bed looking at Ari while Ari didn't make eye contact.

Ari:I can't do this 

Jade:What can't you do?

Ari:I can't be a mom to two , Plus one of the father's Is denying 

Jade:What are you saying?

Ari:I might get an abortion 

Jade:Chill Ari , You're talking crazy right now , You may not even be pregnant but still If you are don't do that to yourself or your baby or Azria , She can have a little baby brother or sister , Don't take that away from her cause Chaz Is denying her,

Ari:It's not just that Jade *Ari sniffed as her tears were forming again* I've been through so much I don't even wanna work with Zaylen anymore , My life Is like an endless hurricane , Everything Is being destroyed In my life and It won't stop even when I try to fix It,Why do bad things happen to good people?

Jade:Like I said before you have to feel pain to learn In the end Ari , You gotta stop worrying about the negative and think about the positives. Shit you're a good ass mom to Azria and you'll be a good mother to the one that's Inside you right now , Humble yourself and stop focusing on the bad things In your life cause child you may not see It but you got It good some people don't even have all the blessings you have. 

Ari:You're right , I don't know why I even thought about that , That's stupid of me 

Jade:You're damn right that was ,If Chaz Isn't gonna take care of what he made then someone will 

Ari:I hope so , How am I gonna tell everyone though?

Jade:Just come out with It 

Ari:What do you think mom will think? 

Jade:Mom will be mom , She'll be happy to have another grandchild 

Ari:I think I'll tell everyone else through hints on Instagram 

Jade:How?

Ari:I'll post a picture of me putting my hands on my stomach and making a caption that will let them know I'm pregnant I guess 

Jade:Oh 

Ari:Yeah , I'm gonna make an appointment with a doctor too 

Jade:Get right on It now young lady 

Ari:Okay,I guess I'll get ready for the fight of my life

Ari called a clinic and set up an appointment.The next 3 days , Ari went to the doctor and discovered she was 9 weeks pregnant.She wasn't having any symptom's early because usually they don't show up that early , Jade and her mom went with her and they got pictures of the baby.Ari hadn't told her friends yet , She was debating on to tell them but decided to tell them through hints on Instagram.She got Jade to take a picture of her with her hands on her stomach and she's looking out the window with the sun shining through and the caption says "Love growing Inside me".Instantly her likes and comments began to go up and she made the popular page.Dani,Kat,and Cherrish commented asking her If she was pregnant and she replied to them with the truth.The whole day everybody started finding out , Even Roc. 

(Roc's POV) 

I just got on Instagram and saw that Ari was on the popular page , I looked at the picture and then at the caption , I had to take a double take and really look at this to see If what I was seeing was true.Ari , pregnant? I am completely shocked ,Who did she get pregnant by? If jealousy picked people out I'd damn sure be one of the people to be picked out.I couldn't believe this.I gotta talk to her. 

(End Of POV) 

(Chaz's POV) 

I saw Ari on the popular page on Instagram. It really hit me especially with her placing her hands on her stomach , But the thing Is was I really the dad.I couldn't trust Ari after she tried to play me with Roc like I was really gonna have that bullshit.But we'll find out when I go to L.A this Thursday.

(EndOf POV) 

(Ari's POV) 

I started getting congratulation calls from everybody,It felt surreal at the moment.I think my girlfriends were mad that I didn't tell them ahead of time but oh well I wanted to tell people on my own terms.Just feels really weird because when I was pregnant with Azria people didn't know and I never got congratulations from all my friends here In L.A, maybe this pregnancy will be great. 

(End Of POV) 

Now that everybody knew people were excited and they were also questioning If Roc was the father since what happened but Ari didn't have time for people questioning her who the father of her child was when the father of her child was denying. 

(London's POV) 

Wow , Ari Is pregnant.Congrats to her I guess I'm not gonna tell her because I'm too stubborn to talk to her right now since we aren't friends anymore I guess but I'm happy for her.Everyone Is having their babies.I'm at a little Bridesmaid get together or whatever you want to call It at Nayla's friend  Jax's house. Nayla has been really nice and It's like I've known her for a while we have been chatting on the phone for hours and we went out the day before that's when I told her I'd be a bridesmaid.They were talking about Ari and I was kinda getting irritated because I wanted to defend her but I didn't wanna make a scene with these people. 

(End Of POV) 

Jax:Shit that girl has got It bad 

Nayla:Right ,  I think Roc felt some type of way. Guys I think he still has feelings for her 

Nayla's 2 other friends Frankie and Hailey joined In on the interesting topic. 

Hailey:If he does you can set him straight because he put the ring on you 

Nayla:Exactly not that hoe and I always make her jealous , My appearance even makes her jealous.She's that mad 

London looked irrigated , They were supposed to be there to talk about the wedding and make plans for the bridal showers and engagement party. She sipped on her champagne , Nayla could tell she was getting a little annoyed. 

London:Hey guys can we get off the topic now? 

Jax:Why It's not like ya'll like each other anymore 

London:I'm not comfortable with this conversation Jax , Just because we "don't like each other anymore" doesn't mean I don't feel a certain way about how you guys are talking about her , Just shut up 

Jax:Look England chill the fuck out 

London:Look Jackson , Don't tell me to chill. Hop off Ari's dick 

Jax:Nayla why'd you even pick her to be a bridesmaid , I mean I know It was to make Ari jealous but... 

Nayla:Jax! 

London:What the fuck are you talking about? 

Nayla:Jax Is just being evil at the moment she didn't mean It right Jax? 

Jax:Yes I did , I'm tired of you pretending to like this lil girl , You have been replacing me for the last couple of days with her 

London:Seriously Nayla? I thought we were cool , Bitch....I actually kinda stuck up for your ass against my BEST FUCKING FRIEND. I knew you were too good to be true , I should have listened to Ari,I knew your ass was fake as fuck 

 Nayla:London,I'm sorry 

London:I am too , Oh and by the way fuck you , I don't wanna be your bridesmaid 

London drank the last of her champagne and stormed out of the door. She got In her car cranking the engine up, She knew what she had to do. She went to Ari's apartment straight away. She was In a hurry to talk to Ari.Jade answered the door and was surprised that she was there.Jade let London In,London knocked on Ari's door before Ari gave her permission to come In.Ari told her to come In,but Ari wasn't expecting It to be her.When she saw London she was confused. 

Ari:London what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your best friend 

London:I'm so sorry Ari , Nayla was a fake ass bitch 

Ari:What happened? 

London:Her friend Jax admitted that Nayla was using me to make you jealous 

Ari:How Is that not surprising , So you came here for what?

London:To tell you I am so sorry for not listening to you and for the nasty and rude things I said 

Ari:So If she hadn't say anything would you still be there? 

London:Probably not because they were being annoying talking about you , I felt some type of way about It because I hated how they talked so harsh about you 

Ari:I'm the topic of their conversation , I'm that known 

London:I guess 

Ari:I forgive you London and I am also sorry too , I didn't mean It you know I love you so much 

London:I love you too Ari , Let's never fight again 

Ari:Alright 

Ari and London hugged each other , It seemed like ages since they had a conversation with each other as friends,They couldn't stop being friends. London touched Ari's stomach. 

London:So you're having another baby 

Ari:Yeah , I'm 9 weeks 

London:Aw , How does Roc feel? 

Ari:Hoenstly I don't know 

London:What about Chaz since he's the dad right?

Ari:yes! He's denying my child 

London:Wow ,I'm sorry 

Ari:Don't be , I kinda don't blame him. I guess I deserved It 

London:No you didn't , No one deserves that 

Ari:Thanks , He actually came to pick Azria up to take her to the movies they should be back In few ,I didn't wanna see him though so I just told Jade to take her to him outside 

London:You're gonna have to face him 

Ari:I know , Probably later on 

London:I hope things work out baby , Well I shall be on my way , I miss my mini me and my baby 

Ari:Aw , Well see you later girl 

London:Okay girl 

London left Ari's apartment In happy hands.Both of them finally made up for something petty.2 hours later Roc came back with Azria bringing her upstairs.Ari told Jade that she'd talk to Roc.When Roc saw her open the door he grew nervous , Azria ran up In Ari's arms hugging her.She put her down and told her to go play with Jade.Ari close the door shut from behind her and there her and Roc stood In the hallway. 

Roc:Ari you're pregnant 

Ari:Hello to you too Chresanto 

Roc:You're actually pregnant 

Ari:Yes 

Roc:Wow man , Are you serious?

Ari:Yes 

Roc:Whose the dad? 

Ari:Obviously not you 

Roc:Of course not 

Ari:Chaz Is the father 

Roc:He's been back here or something?

Ari:No I'm 9 weeks 

Roc:Oh.....Congratulations I guess 

Ari:Thanks, I guess 

Roc:So why have you been avoiding me? 

Ari:Cut the bullshit like you don't know why..Nigga you totally flicked me off after I basically opened up to you again , I know I shouldn't have said those things that night but I was looking for someone else to blame and not myself.I love you Chresanto I love you so much . I know you still love me and you're still In love with me , You don't love Nayla Roc,You seriously don't I honestly have been saying  I was In love with Chaz but for real I was looking for someone to replace you, Yes I loved him but I wasn't really In love with him even though he treated me so right and helped me take care of Azria , I couldn't get over you baby. 

Ari put her hands on his cheeks , She pressed her lips on his lips.Roc didn't hold back because he had her against her door kissing her face off , It seemed like they were kissing for hours.That was until someone from down the hall came out of their apartment and they instantly stopped still looking at each other with Roc having her against the door. 

Roc:Shit...

Ari:I know you felt It ,Roc we've been lying to each other since we reunited I've been lying to you you've been lying to me. Can we just stop It and get back together I'm tired of this bullshit , You,Azria,the baby,and I can have our own family. 

Roc:The baby? 

Ari:Chaz acts like he doesn't wanna be apart of my child's life 

Roc:Why?

Ari:Because of you and I 

Roc:Then maybe we shouldn't get back together , That would give him more reasons to think this child Isn't his 

Ari:I don't care I just want you 

Roc:That child needs a dad 

Ari:Can't you help me raise him/her? 

Roc:I could but I think the real dad should do that , Plus what about Nayla? I'm marrying her 

Ari:Fuck her ,She's probably not even In love with you either 

Roc:Ari ,She Is and she's looking forward to being with me 

Ari:Okay so tell her to stop bringing me up to her friends and tell her to not use my friends to be her bridesmaid again 

Roc:What?

Ari:London found out Nayla was using her to make me jealous,That's some bullshit , Why she worrying about me? I think that girl Is loco In the head 

Roc:I gotta check her about that then If that's the case 

Ari:Yes please so , If you break that thing off come to me Roc , I'm the real person that loves you.Just remember all the shit we've gone through 

Ari pecked him on the lips and returned Inside her apartment.Roc was frozen there with his hands on his lips reminiscing about the passion of the kiss Ari gave him. 

(Jax's House) 

Nayla:Alright bye Hailey and Frankie! 

Jax:Are they gone? 

Nayla:Um what the hell was that earlier? Are you trying to fuck up the plan? 

Jax:Maybe I'm tired of this damn plan , This shit Is really stupid now , First we did this for revenge and money , but now I actually think you're becoming obsessed with these people 

Nayla:Oh shut up Jax , As long as we play It cool baby , That's all , I told you I got you , Fuck Chresanto I don't love that nigga 

Jax:Gia..Are you sure? 

Nayla:Yes , Now come and give me some love 

Jax wrapped her arms around Nayla and began kissing her. 

Phewww sorry It took long guys ,This story Is ending soon adn the trioligy Is coming but damn , What ya'll think? NHSADJDPJSD Gia!!! 

Continue Reading