The Worst Has Yet To Come

(Ari's POV) 

It's been 3 days since Roc proposed to that bitch.I couldn't believe him he doesn't even really know her.After the show that night London brought Azria home for me she knew I didn't wanna see Roc's face.I'm still In shock I'm sorta depressed because everybody has their man and I don't.My sister Jade flew In the day after, She has been a big help with coping with this situation she cooked and even helped me clean up the mess I made.She met with our dad I guess their meeting went well .But today I have to get Azria prepared to go over Roc's house,I don't wanna see him.For now I will be In my room under my covers playing Temple Run 2. 

(End Of POV) 

Jade called out to Ari from the living room.Ari groaned and paused the game and opened her door and asked her what did she want. 

Ari:Yes Jade? 

Jade:I was wondering after Chresanto comes and picks Azria up we can go to that famous L.A nail salon In Beverly Hills 

Ari:I'm not up to It 

Jade:Come on Ari , Please! , I invited the girls too so you have to come 

Ari:Do I really?

Jade:Yes! 

Ari:Fine whatever 

Jade:You cannot be depressed over this , Come sit down little sis 

Ari:*She sat down* 

Jade:So what If Roc proposed to her , 9 times out of 10 they could throw It off,Even If they don't girl you still need to do you , You're bad as shit and you can get a sexy nigga.L.A dudes are sexy as hell. Don't dwell on this

Ari:I hate to admit It but you're right 

Jade:Aren't I always? 

Ari:Uh no 

Jade:I know I am you're a hater 

Ari:Ha! Not funny , I gotta get Azria ready 

Jade:Okay , I gave her a bath already though 

Ari:Thanks 

(Roc's POV) 

By the time we were finished performing and people were congratulating Nayla and I, Ari was nowhere In sight I asked the girls and they had sad faces on their face and told us Ari ran off with tears In her eyes after I proposed to Nayla.I felt so bad cause I know I proposed to her In DC on stage and It was like a flashback but this time she wasn't In the position.London insisted to take Azria home even though I wanted to.I haven't spoken to Ari but I texted her and told her I was picking Azria up and she replied "k". That's telling someone to fuck off basically. Oh well things will just be differently. 

(End Of POV)

Roc pulled up and went upstairs to Ari's apartment door number and knocked on It waiting for an answer.Jade opened the door and they hugged each other since they hadn't seen each other In so long.Ari was still In Azria's room getting her dressed, Jade let him In and told him to sit. 

Jade:How have you been? 

Roc:I've been me 

Jade:I see 

Roc:What about you? 

Jade:Doing big things In Silver Spring! 

Roc:That's cool 

Jade:So you're engaged 

Roc:Oh yeah...

Jade:How long have you two been together?