Bumpy Ride

(Ari's POV) 

Princeton and I were talking for about an hour and he went back to his seat. I was so bored so I decided to color In Azria's coloring book. Childish right? Who says I can't color though. I just ate a bunch of frooties so I know I won't be going back to sleep today. Roc and Azria are still sleep , They looked so cute I had to take a picture.I know Roc and I are beefing or whatever but we still have to work out for Azria. 

(End Of POV) 

Ari put the coloring book away and Roc started grunting which woke Azria up and they both slowly opened up their eyes. Ari looked over seeing If they were gonna stay up or go back to sleep, Then Roc spoke up to Ray. 

Roc:Are we there yet? 

Ray:We got 1 and a half hour left 

Roc:That's too long 

Ray:Well at least It's close 

Roc:*Nods His Head* Hi lovebug 

Azria:Hi 

Roc:I love you 

Azria:I wove you 

Ari:Aw 

Roc:*Confused look* Were you looking the whole time? 

Ari:Yeah 

Roc:Oh....

Ari:Azy are you hungry? 

Azria:I hungry 

Ari:Okay let's get you come cheerios and apple juice , Roc can you bring her over here?

Roc:I'm good . You can come get here 

Ari:C'mon Roc 

Roc:How about you bring her food over here then 

Ari:Fine you're acting like a real jackass right now 

Roc:My job Is being a jackass Ari 

Ari:Well you're doing a pretty good job *She unbuckles her seat belt and brings the food over to them and sits back down* 

Ray:Ya'll need to chill 

Ari:He started It , He always does 

Roc:Well maybe If you would stop being a stubborn asshole and wake up and see who really loves you then I will stop being a jackass , You know I stopped dating because of you! I loved and missed you so much but you treat me like shit and I'm trying to make up for what I did , But you won't even give me the chance to and Ari you know you didn't want to pull away from that kiss you were just thinking about what your boss man would say If he found out deep down inside you wanted It just as much I as do. I'm through with you too! I'm only gonna take care of my damn daughter and you will see how everything plays out because of your dumb actions and blunt comments you make! 

Everybody on the plane has "Damn he just told you faces" on their faces.Princeton,Prod,and Ray are shocked and Ari Is just sitting there dumbfounded. Eventually at all the attention she gets up and starts crying and goes to the bathroom.Walter rushed up to them question what happened. 

Ray:It just all went down Walter , I can't even start 

Prod:I think you should apologize bro 

Prince:That was so rude and embarrassing 

Roc:Well she needs to learn a damn lesson , She shut me out for 2 years so now I'm gonna give her a taste of her own medicine. Ya'll don't know what It feels like to be In my place and being In between all this drama