Want You Back

(London's POV)

I am so happy for Ray and Kat.After Kat told me the amazing news that It was a boy, I instantly started planning her baby shower.This Is gonna be so great.This Is actually the first Mindless Baby we get to see born, So It will be so special. I have to run to Party City to pick up some baby shower things, Kat wants the baby shower as soon as possible since she almost about to pop. 

(End Of POV) 

London walked In Party City eager to pick out everything since this was her first time organizing something on her own for a change.She went to get baby shower invitations and as she walked by the counter she noticed a familiar person but she couldn't put her hand on It

London:Is that who I think It Is *She said to herself* 

London took out her phone and took a picture of the person and sent It to Princeton saying "Princeton , Who the hell does this look like to you?". Princeton texted backed and said "OMG If that Isn't Keisha that's...Kristie!!".With that London hurried up and left the store before Kristie could even see her face.

(Ari's POV)

I'm In the house chillin. I wanna talk to Chresanto I feel like we're In a bad place and we need to get out of It.Not only that but Chaz has been bugging me about If I'm gonna move out to L.A or not. He doesn't want to move out here but the thing Is this Is where my job will be I will make more money than ever and we'll be In a better place.I love L.A and It's surroundings.It's a beautiful place and It's never boring here and plus Azria would be closer to Roc and I'll be closer to my mom and friends. Also Roc's mom Tiffany invited me over for a dinner and they would like to meet Azria for the first time. I'm not gonna say "no" that would be rude and plus I would like to see Tiffany I haven't saw her since the engagement party.Now If Chaz would like to hear the news.

(End Of POV) 

Ari:Chaz,I have a question

Chaz:What Is It?

Ari:Why don't you want me to move out here? 

Chaz:Because you'll be far away from me 

Ari:Why can't you just move out here with me? You'll have more opportunities to get out and find dance majors and you could be dancing In videos.Maybe for MB 

Chaz:Um , I seriously don't wanna be dancing In their videos. Their cool but nah I'm good I wanna be In videos with Chris Brown,Drake,David Guetta etc Not no damn Mindless Behavior.Honestly their kinda old for that name 

Ari:You seriously don't have to be ungrateful, You could get noticed by other people too. MB can just be a start. 

Chaz:That nigga Roc.....

Ari:Don't worry about Chresanto , He's not important to you ,right?

Chaz:Right! But Ari I don't wanna leave my mom all the way on the other side of the country 

Ari:I don't wanna leave mines again either.I've been without my mommy for 2 years, You think that was easy?

Chaz:Ari..You decided to do that ,You shouldn't have got up and ran away 

Ari sat their and looked at him like she wanted to hit him but at the same time she gave him a look that told him he was absolutely right. 

Ari:Wow, Thanks 

Chaz:You know I didn't mean It that way 

Ari:Yeah I know. 

Chaz:Don't be mad I'm just saying , You did leave over something like that thing Chresanto