New Divide Part 1

(Chaz's POV) 

Hmm , D-trix said to fuck hoes.I don't know about all of that ,  I wanna know the whole story before I go off fucking other bitches.I'm just gonna party for now, But as soon as I can see that nigga again this shit Is being brought up no more games played.This fool trying to take my girl back In over 2 weeks , He fucked up his chance , why Is he trying to ruin mines? 

(End Of POV) 

D-Trix and Chaz went to L.A Nightlife , It was an urban club In Downtown L.A.A couple of thirsty girls was trying to throw It at Chaz but he didn't wanna give up the D just yet to anyone.D-Trix kept telling him to make moves but he backed out.He was feeling himself though , He was checking out a few girls but wasn't trying to holla.He got back to the crib at 3 In the morning.Ari,Toni,and Azria were sleeping, So he tip toed his way In the house and slipped Into bed. 

(6 Hours Later) 

(Ari's POV) 

I woke up feeling good but also I felt bad.Chaz means so much to me but he's starting to blow me and he wont let me be happy.I wanna move back to L.A and that's final and he came In the house late as fuck.He probably was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing but who am I to judge I almost had sex with Roc, Twice! Now how will I tell him that we're all going clubbing tonight.I want to spend time with Roc , without Chaz around. 

(End Of POV) 

Ari got out of bed and washed and brushed her teeth and put her hair Into a messy bun and went out to the living room.She was the only woke at the time.So she texted Roc to see If he was up. 

(Text Convo) 

MoneyInTheAri:You up?

Roc_Glizzy:I am now 

MoneyInTheAri:Everybody down to go clubbing?

Roc_Glizzy:Yeah 

MoneyInTheAri:Cool 

Roc_Glizzy:We still gonna do something tonight

MoneyInTheAri:Like what?

Roc_Glizzy:A little bump n grind 

MoneyInTheAri:LMFAO , Roc I feel kinda bad that we're doing this If we're gonna do this I think we should at least be In a relationship I don't wanna hurt anybody 

Roc_Glizzy:True , We'll talk later 

MoneyInTheAri:Alright 

(End Of Text Convo) 

Everybody began to wake up except for Chaz.He was knocked the fuck out from all that partying he did.Ari went to go check up on him to see If he'd wake up but he had a little bitch fit and complained about Ari waking him up from his sleep so she left him alone. Then there was a knock at the door, It was light like the person didn't wanna knock on the door.Ari went to answer It and she couldn't even believe who It was. 

Ari:Dad?

Bobby:Hi Ari 

Ari:What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you were dead!? I thought you killed yourself 

Bobby:Can I come In? 

Ari:Fuck no , Whatever you have to say you can say It right here 

Then Toni walked behind Ari holding Azria and saw Bobby standing at the door. 

Toni:You bastard , You have some nerve showing up here 

Bobby:Please can someone hear me out! I almost did kill myself but then I went to rehab and got myself together! What I did will haunt me forever , I was a stupid drunk and If I was sober I would have NEVER done that to my own daughter. You can hate me but I just want to find some closure In this I'm tired of being separated from my family.I'm tired of people abandoning me.