R•A•I•N

By Writtenbylashayy

~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo h... More

•Prolouge•
Pilot - episode •1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Interest meeting- episode •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Clouded - episode •3•
Ep •3•
Ep•3•
Ep •3•
Trapped- episode •4•
Ep•4•
Ep•4•
Escape Route - Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Side kick - ep•6•
Ep•6•
Ep •6•
Partners - Ep •7•
Ep•7•
Ep•7•
boss - Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Kiss - Ep • 9•
Ep•9•
Ep •9•
Lovers and friends - Ep•10•
Ep•10•
Ep •10•
Tonight - Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Just friends not lovers- Ep•12•
Ep•12•
Ep •12•
Cake - Ep•13•
Ep •13•
Bestfriend - Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Rain- Ep•15•
Ep •15•
Ep •15•
•Epilouge •
RAIN 2

Ep •14•

3.1K 176 208
By Writtenbylashayy

Jayda cheaves pov

I take the long way to vons house making sure to stop early at every light , and stay long after . Being that vons house is the last place I want to be right now , and I just lost the most important person In my life , I honestly don't want to leave the car .

I know I have to find somewhere to sleep and the further I get from brysons house the more I realized I should've just stayed and slept with his mom . She doesn't deserve to be by herself especially in a time like this and the money I gave her still doesn't feel like enough .

I continue to blame myself for his death, and honestly it should've been me . He had so much purpose in this world, and was so young , he shouldn't have even been involved with people like kentrell or even his brother in the first place . He's to good for them , even me ...

I promised his mother that I will do everything I can to send whoever did this to him to prison .. or worse, and I meant that . I love him way to much to let it rest .I don't even think I'll ever heal ... not until I get some type of clarity .

After what seems like forever , purposely , I finally make it to vons house , dragging my feet before opening the door .

As I walk further inside the house I smell cooked food and furrow my eyebrows quickly . I'm literally the only person who knows how to work a stove in this house so it's just odd smelling home cooked food .

I look into the kitchen and see von sitting at the island with two plates full of food filled up , and glasses of wine . This would've been so cute a week ago , but now it just looks like a gimmick and I'm honestly over it . Nice try though .

"Hey jay I - "

He stops talking as I walk pass the kitchen to the stairs and jog up them to the room , Completely ignoring his attempt at dinner .

I definitely feel like an asshole just ignoring him like that but he deserves to get his feelings hurt . He always hurts mine ! And I'm not even In the mood for his fake relationship right now .

I walk into the room and slam the door purposely before removing my heavy clothes and throwing myself accross the bed letting out a dreadful sigh .

I find it kind of funny how as soon as my bestfriend dies , von wants to get all romantic again . Maybe he feels comfortable now that Bryson's out the way and knows I have no where else to go .

Maybe Ive been toworried about kentrell killing Bryson, when it was probably Von all along . He is a murderer , and he's not off the hook . I don't trust him anymore ... he's not my friend . Everybody's a suspect!

Knock knock

I look up at the door and roll my eyes knowing who it is making me want to pretend to be sleep . I'm definitely not up for this right now , but I do want answers

"Jayda ?" He questions walking into the room

"Get out " I mumble and hear him groan

"Jayda how long we gone do this ?" He asks sighing , causing me to turn over to face him

"Why did you wait so long to tell me that bryson died ?" I question with attitude clear in my voice as he frowns and looks at me

"What are you talking about ?" He asks offended

"You came in here arguing with me before telling me that my bestfriend died , you don't find that odd " I eye him

"Okay so what's your point ?"

"How long did you know ?" I asks wanting to know the truth

"I knew right before I told you ! "He snaps "that was the whole purpose of why I came in here in the first place but you pissed me off packing and shit so I got sidetracked " he defends

"Well Who told you ?" I ask him

"Who told me what ?" He questions clearly annoyed at all these questions I'm throwing at him . This is the most I've talked to him the whole week though , so he should be grateful!

"Who told you he was dead von ?!"

"Why does it fucking matter? damn! " He grunts "acting like fucking csi in this hoe ? The fuck you grilling me for I ain't kill that nigga !" He snaps

"Well how do I know that ?" I asks

"cause if I did you wouldn't have known it was me cause that nigga body wouldn't have been found " he grits as I sight looking off .

Okay ... I guess he's out of my line of suspects . That doesn't mean I'm letting him slide though . I still need to figure out how I can take down brysons murderer like I promised his mom . She deserves clarity for her son and his killer doesn't deserve to be free to live his life after taking brysons.

"How do you know kentrell did it ?" I asks him and he sighs sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing his hands together

"Durk told me the nigga went live after he did it popping shit about it " he shrugs

"So can't we like show that to the police and get him arrested ?" I asks

"Yeah we could "he nods looking at me "but I'm not "

"Why ?" I frown .

"I'm not no fucking snitch " he mugs " that nigga got what's coming to em I'm not the police "he says making me want to punch him in the jaw for being so ignorant .

If we can literally just get kentrell arrested and put an end to everyone's uneasy feeling then why hold off for some karma that's probably not even coming anytime soon . The fuck is wrong with him ? I thought he was better than that .

"Von what the fuck is wrong with you ?" I shake my head in disgust

"Look ion know how the fuck you handle shit but snitching ain how we do it , we get blood for blood " he explains

"Okay well bryson doesn't have anybody to 'get blood ' for him !"

"Don't that nigga got a brother ?" He points out

"His brother is kentrells puppet and probably help set bryson up " I shake my head getting sick at the thought of him even being apart of brysons death . I'm still trying to get over the thought of him being gone and speaking on it with Von is making it way worse . Especially since he's acting dumb .

"Sounds like a personal ass problem to me jayda "he says looking off as I just shake my head mugging him

"You know what I'm not one of yo niggas , give me the video I'll show the police " I say getting up , walking up on him .

"Ha! that's not happening "he chuckles Looking up at me standing in front of him with a frown on my face "Look , Like it or not my name still tied to you so I can't have you out here being an informant "

"First of all me helping put my bestfriends killer in prison is not being an informant and secondly I doubt my name is tied to you being that I'm a secret " I spat at him letting all the emotions I've had all weak come out at one time .

Von mixed with brysons death and everything else is just so much to handle . I don't even know who to be mad at more in this moment and it's just making everything more confusing .

"Oh so we back to that now "he shakes his head "you don't know rather you wanna be my girl or my enemy "

"And you don't know rather you wanna be my pimp or my big homie " I spew my words like venom

"I just wanted yo ass to be loyal but I see you ain't got that in you " he says standing up hovering over me "yo ass be quick to up and leave or ignore a Nigga "

"How you expect me to be loyal to you with what you say ! "I snap getting completely off topic "I should snitch on yo ass right along with kentrell, maybe y'all could be cell mates and debate on who ruined more bitches lives "

"All I said was that I didn't love you and this is how you act !" He yells wrapping his hands around my arm "you forgot about all the shit we did together "

"This isn't even about you " I yell pushing him off of me only making him more aggressive as he flips me on my back against the bed while his chest moves heavily up and down with his breathing as he stares at me with darkened eyes and I tight mug .

"I'll kill you right now " he mumbles inches away from my face as I share the same expression he does .

"I suggest you do it first before I get the chance to " I warn him .

It takes a second , but almost as if my words processed , his face softens and the grip on my arms loosen as he sighs and scans my face with his now glossy eyes .

"I'm sorry "he whispers still pinning me down to the bed but just not so aggressively.

I don't have a response to his apology being that I've heard it once before, and don't believe it's sincere . But something about his face ensures me that he won't let me up until I know he means it , which I honestly don't think I'm up for at the moment .

"You hea me ?" He asks in the same tone while I blink tears away

"Mhm " I mumble

"Use your words jayda " he whispers getting closer to my lips , heating my body up at how close our bodies are .

I went through a Von rehab this week and got used to not being touched by him , but now that he's back in my face it's so hard not to fall back into his trap . My body just starts to speak for me when it comes to him .

"I hear you " I nod . As I lift my head , he lowers his and our lips meet sending a shock through my body making me jump up , arching my back off the bed as he snakes his arm around me deepening our kiss with his tongue .

I want to pull away and not react to his touch , but something in me can't even do it . It's like a magnetic force brings our bodies together and it's so hard to let go . Even if I do hate him right now ... my body doesn't .

"Say you forgive me " he breaths out on my lips as he moves his hands down my thighs moving them further apart

"I don't " I admit still indulged in our kiss , taking advantage of his lips on mine again .

"Bet " he groans sliding his hands to my hips. Gripping the the thin material that covers them before pulling them down my legs letting his lips leave mine and trailing kisses down my neck , chest , and stomach all the way until he reaches the skin on my vagina and looks up at me causing butterflies in the pit of my stomach .

Something about his eyes melt my skin , and the way they look as if they're pleading for me and my touch when in reality I wanna beg for him . We're starving for each other ...

"You want it ?" He questions and I stare at him quite frankly in shock

"I thought you didn't do that ?" I sks referring to him wanting to give me head . I remember him telling me when I first got here that he didn't do that to females , I'm just shocked that he's offering .

"Yes or no ?" He questions .

I'm to intrigued to say anything but no so I give him a quick nod and he smirks a little , as his eyes disappear while he looks down before lifting my legs in the air .

I take in a deep breath preparing myself for him and within seconds I feel a wet cool tongue slide across my slit , causing me to exhale the breath I just took in .

I feel his large hand grip my thighs while his tongue finds a pace directly on my pearl creating a wetter area than it already was

"Mmm" I groan , propping up on my elbows to watch the show as slurps me up like the last supper .

I feel two of his fingers creep inside of my me making me squirm damn near screaming .

"Stop running " he grunts kissing my pearl as I moan placing my hand on his head , to weak to actually pull his hair "say you forgive me " he mumbles

"No " I moan

"Say it " he repeats moving out of me faster as he works on my pearl with his tongue making it throb as my legs start to tingle

"Von I can't hold it " I say finally gripping his hair trying to push him back but he shakes me off and keep going

"Say you forgive me " he says and I exhale as the pleasure becomes over whelming . I moan a few more times and my stomach starts to knot as I feel like I'm in an exorcist being that my back is damn near broke from bending off the bed . "Say it jayda " he says looking into my eyes and I exhale and stare at him

"I forgive you "

Who y'all think killed bryson though ? 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...
62.3K 1.8K 15
𝗔𝗿𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗴𝗲?? 𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱?? @𝟰𝟰𝟰𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀𝗹𝘃𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 <𝟯
142K 5.2K 45
No matter what you do, always make memories..
222K 6.6K 53
sʜᴇ sᴀʏ sʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ ɴɪɢɢᴀs ɪ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʜᴇʀ ɪ'ᴍ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ sɪɢɴᴀʟs🚦