The Unthinkable: Book 2

By WrittenByKalifa

***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but yo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 36

2.3K 149 35
By WrittenByKalifa

The following day, Steven and Malaysia are walking into a building for their meeting about their divorce.

Steven opens the door for her her and malaysia walked in. Steven followed.

"Sorry again about yesterday", said Steven.

"It doesn't really matter Steven.", said Malaysia as she hit the button for the elevators. "I just want my peace back and as soon as I sign these papers I'll get it. I'll get my old life back."

"That's how you feel?", asked Steven.

"Steven I love you. Even after you broke my heart, I love you. But I can't do this. Before it was the violence but I- I- learned to deal with it and have that become apart of me because at the end of the day, you were treating me right...now you're not because you can't seem to stop fucking with that girl and you still are", said Malaysia.

"...might as well...we divorcing", said Steven.

The elevator doors opened and they walked into the elevator.

"She put some spell on you or something?", asked Malaysia. "Bitch put roots on you?"

"No", said Steven as he sucked his teeth.

"How about you date her now.", said Malaysia.

"I don't like her like that for the last time", said Steven.

"You gotta feel some type of way about her. It was strong enough for you to damage our marriage over", said Malaysia.

Steven rolled his eyes.

"Hey, I'm just saying", said Malaysia.

The elevator door opened again and they walked out of them.

"All I'm saying is, if you wanna leave two lives that's fine and dandy. If you wanna make this bitch happy over here and make another bitch happy over, then do that. But don't do that shit with me", said Malaysia.

"...you didn't deserve that. I know", said Steven.

"...is her lip still fucked up from the people beating her? Like can she open her mouth wide enough to get your stuff in?", asked Malaysia.

"Petty as hell", said Steven.

"Just a question. You are kinda big", said Malaysia.

"Kinda?", asked Steven.

Malaysia opened the door to the meeting room and walked in. Steven followed her.

Later that day, after signing the divorce papers, Malaysia is on the phone with Serenity.

"Girl, I can't believe you and Steven are really getting a divorce", said Serenity.

"Same but he just gotta realize that I'm not putting up with that shit", said Malaysia.

Malaysia gets a text from Malik.

📲MESSAGE
💬Malik: pick a number that's
between 1-20

"I know that's right", said Serenity. "But with the money he got? Girl, I'll like have to use his ass instead"

Malaysia chuckles.

📲TEXT MESSAGE:
💬Malaysia: 14. What's this for?

"But I don't really care about his money", said Malaysia.

📲TEXT MESSAGE:
💬Malik: you'll see.

"I know. I'm just joking", said Serenity. "Have you been talking to Malik lately?"

"I'm texting him now", said Malaysia.

📲TEXT MESSAGE
💬Malik: i had 20 ideas
for my next project but I
didn't know what to choose
from. So I had you pick.

"That must be you're next boo", said Serenity.

"No. I can't just move on like that", said Malaysia. "I didn't even get over Steven during the time I disappeared. "I don't know how long it would take to get over him now"

📲TEXT MESSAGE
💬Malaysia: oh boy. What is it?

💬Malik; can't say right
now. But you'll be the first
to see it when I make it.

"Listen I liked Steven for you at first but let's be real. He's a dog for that shit. If he was going to keep messing around with that hoe then he shouldn't have gotten back with you. He should've waited.", said Serenity.

📲TEXT MESSAGE
💬Malaysia: Aww thank you🥰

"But I gotta go back to work", said Serenity. "I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Okay boo", said Malaysia. "Bye"

"Bye", said Serenity.

📲TEXT MESSAGES

💬Malik: when can I see
you again?

💬Malaysia: I don't think I'll
be coming to the
Bahamas anytime soon.

💬Malik: I mean like when
are you free for me to come
and see you.

💬Malaysia: oh. Well I guess you can
come whenever you
have the free time

💬Malik: in June. On the 14th.
So like in two months? Does that
sound good to you? I should be
done with  the prototype at
least by then.

💬Malaysia: yea. As far as I
know that
sounds okay.

💬Malik: Alright cool. Don't
forget about me na.

💬Malaysia: lol I won't

Malaysia put her phone down and sighed a little.

King walked into the Malaysia's room and Steven followed him in.

"Mommy, play hide and seek", said King. "Count. Me and daddy hide"

Malaysia looked at Steven then at King. She covered her eyes and began to count.

"1, 2, 3.."

King and Steven went to find a hiding spot. King tried to hide with Steven.

"Nah, man you gotta find your own spot", said Steven.

King ran into the bathroom and went underneath the sink.

"10", said Malaysia. "Ready or not here I come!"

Malaysia stood up and walked out of the room.

"Hmmm...I wonder where they are", said Malaysia.

"I'm right here", said King as he came out of the bathroom.

"King you really gotta learn how to play hide and seek", said Malaysia.

King ran to the place Steven hid and pulled Steven out of the closet.

"Here's daddy", said King

"Come on man. I told you. You gotta let people find you. And you can't tell nobody where someone else is at", said Steven.

Malaysia chuckled.

"Go watch some TV while we get you something to eat alright?", said Steven.

"Okay", said King.

King ran to the living room.

Steven looked at Malaysia.

"They gave me a date. I move in two weeks so I'll be out of your hair", said Malaysia as she walked to the kitchen.

Steven stood there for a moment. He felt sad. Then he walked into his room.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 2.1K 42
Our favorite family is back beloveds, "If we locked in ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพain't no switching up ๐Ÿค๐Ÿพ" that's is that's the description y'all know how Faye and Dave...
209K 8.4K 41
Welcome to Addiction Read and find out the rest! Fran
46.5K 1.4K 38
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ: if you haven't read 'Real Luv' please read before you read this your going to be confused Shawty.
62.4K 3.1K 26
No description just read ๐Ÿ™ƒ