If you let me

By yagirlllay11

More

CAST
one
two
three
five
six
seven
Eight
nine
Ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
Fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
Forty three
Forty four
Forty five
Forty six
forty seven

four

2.9K 124 28
By yagirlllay11

Jordyn's pov
Los Angeles, California

"What should I cook?" I asked Jade over FaceTime

"Hot pockets." She said

I rolled my eyes "Stop playing."

She laughed "Jordyn just cook something that's not too much. Jeez you would think after a couple weeks of talking you wouldn't be so nervous still."

It has been about three weeks since Morgan and I first date. We've enjoyed each other's company so much that we made it our thing to go out at least once a week or some days we'll do lunch together.

I really like being around her and I like how we vibe with each other. You would think we've been best friends our whole lives or something.

She's a sweetheart and treats me really well and i do the same.

"I know but I just don't want to fuck up."

"Do some tacos, niggas love that shit. I know I do." She mumbled the last sentence making me shake my head

"Okay that's simple."

"Call me if you feel like you gonna burn the house down over your nervousness."

I rolled my eyes  "Okay."

She hung up the phone as I began to cook. It didn't take long to finish which I was happy for. I left the pots on warm just so they can stay hot for us.

I started to clean up my home. It was Morgan's firs time coming over to stay and chill.

After cleaning, I went upstairs to quickly shower the cooking smell off of me. It didn't take long because once I was out Morgan sent me a text saying she was outside.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went to unlock the door. There she stood in front of me in grey Nike sweats and a white t shirt that fitted her body right. I also was able to see her tattoo fully too.

She scanned my body and raised a eyebrow "I could've waited in the car-

I cut her off and shook my head "No it's fine, you're good."

"Okay." She said and walked in and locked the door behind her

"I'll be right back. Wash your hands if you gonna go dig through my pots." I warned

I heard her chuckle before I ran upstairs to my room. I changed into black leggings and I fitted tank top that I loved because it set the girls up right without having to put a bra on.

When I was done I went back downstairs in the kitchen seeing two plates made and two wine glasses.

Morgan stood across while playing on her phone.

"You didn't have to."

She shrugged "I think it's the least i could do since you did all the cooking."

"Well thank you."

"No problem."

"My bad." She said pulling me into a hug

Her hands around my waist and my arms went around her neck. I'm sure us both taking in one another's scent.

She pulled back "You smell good." She laughed

I laughed "You too. Every time I see you it's the same three scents that I love."

She chuckled "I tried to get different ones but those three have my heart."

She grabbed the food while I grabbed wine and walked into the living room.

They said grace and began to eat while making conversation

"Next time you're gonna cook." I said

"I gotchu, love. I'm actually pretty good at cooking. My mom taught me when I was younger. The only thing I'm probably trash at is baking desserts and shit."

"I'll help you with that."

She smiled "We'll see."

I laid my head on her shoulder "It's hard to think you haven't dated in two years."

"Why do you say that?"

"You just seem like such a good person. Very genuine."

"You too. You too real for me but I like it." She chuckled

I chuckled also before clearing my throat "I have to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I have an ex boyfriend that I just got out of an relationship with."

"Are you guys done or taking a break at the moment?"

I quickly thought about it and we were basically over with. We barely talk that much.

"We're done."

"Okay good."

"Just out of curiosity, would it would have mattered if we were on a break?"

"Yeah. I personally don't like to fuck up happy homes cause I wouldn't want anybody doing it to me. And it would've fucked up with me doing things to you."

She raised a eyebrow "Doing things like what?"

"Kissing, touching, etc. I don't want to touch another man's woman."

"Since I'm not another man's woman, what's stopping you from doing those things?"

"I've been trying to be respectful, ma. Not push things with all you got on with your old best friend."

I nodded and glanced at her hoping she got the hint that I want her to tongue me down.

We eventually locked eyes and our faces inched closer together. She gave me a simple peck before kissing me passionately. I moaned as I felt her hands feeling all over my ass.

Feeling myself getting out of breath, I let her win and pulled back before things got too carried away.

I shyly turned my head away to blush but I felt her eyes on me.

Morgan chuckled pulling me closer so my body was on hers.

Her arms wrapped around me as we continued to focus on the movie.

"I've never asked but what's your daughter like?"

"Sweet. I think she's the nicer version of me."

" you're nice though."

"Yeah but I got my mean ways that she doesn't have which I'm happy for."

"Is her mom in her life?"

Morgan shook her head "Nah. I believe the last time I seen her was after she dropped Mya off at my front door."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

" No you're okay. I'll rather tell you now then to wait."

"Was it hard when you first got her."

"Very. I didn't know shit about having a baby but I had to step especially because i wasn't raised to be a deadbeat."

"
We finished the movie and I sat up to put our used glasses up. When I came back Morgan was sitting up adjusting her clothes.

Did my eyes travel down? Yes.

She grabbed her keys off of the table .

"Heading out?" I asked

She nodded walking up to me "Yeah, I got a game tomorrow night. You should come, if you want."

She shrugged as if it didn't matter but I knew she wanted me to come

"I don't have much planned so I'll come see you get beat." I smirked

She laughed "Yeah okay. I appreciate you cooking for me."

"No problem, next time on you."

"I got you." She said as I walked her to the door

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight." She walked to her car and I closed the door

-

"Oh Jordyn, thats your lil boo?" Jade sister, Chelsea asked

I hid the blush on my face "We're just chilling."

"Mhm yeah okay." She side eyed

I playfully rolled my eyes and put my focus back on Morgan on the court. Soon the other team came out making me almost choke on my damn drink.

"Oh shit. I thought he played for the the grizzlies." Jade said

"I did too." I mumbled as I seen Karl in a timberwolves jersey

"Does morgan know that's your ex?"

"She know of him but not who he actually is."

"We'll today might be her lucky day." Chelsea mumbled

Lord give me strength for this game.

The rest of the game went by smoothly. I went on without making too much eye contact with Karl. He seemed to be upset about it but I can't help it.

I haven't talked to him in over a month. I took that as we were done.

After the game we walked away from the side court seats and went to the back, following Morgan's security guard to the back.

Once we did, Morgan came out in different clothes and a Chanel duffle bag in her hand.

She eyed me before giving me a hug.

whew she smelled so good

"You know Jade already but this is her sister Chelsea and Chelsea's best friend, Kennedy."

"Hey, how y'all doing." Morgan said after they said their hey's

"I appreciate y'all coming. Come anytime I got y'all." She said

"Free tickets, tuh ain't gotta tell me twice boo." Chelsea said

Kennedy was being more quiet than usual and more looking. She could look but all I know is she better not touch none of this body that's next to me.

"Well alright, I got work tomorrow so I'll catch you later. Call me." Jade said

I nodded and gave everybody a hug. Morgan did the same which I didn't like because Kennedy hug was just too extra.

They left and Morgan looked at me "Homegirl might have a crush on me."

"She might would want to end it."

She laughed and gave Troy her duffle bag before pulling me into her "I know yo ass ain't jealous."

"Not jealous." I crossed my arms as Troy walked way in front of us to the truck

"You are but it's cool. At the end of the day you're the only one I'm fucking with."

I blushed "I'll let that slide only because you're cute."

Her hands laid rested on my waist "What you in the mood to eat?"

"It doesn't really matter. Why? Are you cooking for me?"

She sarcastically laughed "Yeah sure. I actually have something coming up this weekend so that might have to get pushed back."

I pouted "What do you have to do?"

"I got some family coming into town and my moms got a little cookout gathering. I was going to invite you but I wouldn't necessarily be cooking and I didn't know if you would be ready for all that."

"Well, I don't mind coming."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay. It's Saturday, I'll let you know about the rest later but right now I'm just trynna get something in my stomach."

I chuckled and grabbed her hands to follow me to the truck.

We got in and I rolled the partition to part in between the front half of the truck and to cover us.

I moved over and sat down in between her legs. I like how since we kissed that we've grown to be all up on each other. I feel comfortable in her space and whenever she holds onto me.

She rubbed her hands on my thigh "You okay?"

"Mhm." I said laying my head on her shoulder

"What are you in the mood to eat?" She asked

I shrugged "I told you it doesn't matter. I'm gonna end up taking some of yours anyway."

She chuckled "You ain't lying bout that."

We made small conversation until we made it to the quick food spot that we both loved.

She texted Troy what to get us and about twenty minutes later he came back with the food. We ate in the back and talked about her game.

She had one more home game until she have to go to Ohio for another game.

Once we were done we took a ride around the city until it got late and headed to drop me off. I would have went to her house but I had to wake up for work tomorrow.

I pecked her lips as the car stopped "Thanks for tonight. I'll text you in the morning."

"Okay."

I moved off of her and got out the car. She waited until i was inside until backing up and leaving.

I took everything off and went straight to sleep.

—————————————————————————

Thoughts? Thoughts on Karl, Jordyn and Morgan?

What do you guys think?

Y'all feeling them? let me know some feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.4K 73
(Dixie D'amelio x FEM!OC)
84.1K 4.5K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬, 𝐲𝐨�...
307K 8.5K 43
NormanixYou G!P You