๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

22

17.5K 1.1K 194
By Mushwrites

Please fill this chapter with your Inline comments! Show me some love at least 💕
~

"Why didn't you lock the door,  and why are you even wearing heels, last time you were about to fall," Zaviyaa asked her, and rebuked her strictly her in the end.

"I got so busy I forgot, and Zavi I'll be careful with heels, I just want to wear it please" Aayat requested making the cutest pout ever possible to melt him, he turned his face other, not to give in, Aayat hide her smile seeing him melting

"Aayat what if you fall again, and I'm saying for your betterment only" Zaviyaar told her, attempting to make her comprehend.

"Zaviyaar last time I agreed to you, now please listen to me this time, I'll look so short, let me wear it" Aayat replied blinked her eyes cutely looking at him hopefully, he sighed.

"Fine, stop making these cute face, Agar mene chot lagte hue dekha na tou me bohat buri tarah se paish aunga," He told her calmly yet annoyed by her and warned her in the end.

[ if i saw you getting hurt then you know i will behave very badly with you]

"Thankyou You Shohar jii !" She exclaimed cheerfully, and dramatically without realising what she said, Zaviyaar got surprised but then his lips curved into a smile and then he smirked.

"You're welcome biwi" He whispered her leaning near her ear, She shivered and turned to look at him, with a flushed face, realising what she said.

"Let's go" Aayat said out, clearing her throat and removing her eyes from him! Zaviyaar bobbed his head,  but then he halted and glanced at her, his eyes went to her nape, as she tied her hair in a bun with a stick.

He held her wrist and made her stand in front of Mirror, and removed the stick, letting her hair fall on her back, Aayat enlarged her eyes in wonder, and glimpsed at him askance.

"Why did you do that?" She complained but didn't get any response from him , and found him busy nuzzling in her hair. He got lost in the smell of her strawberry shampoo.

Aayat shut down her eyes as soon as lips brushed on her nape in amazement, his warm breath falling on neck, She clutched her dupatta tightly with the proximity.

"Zavvi we are getting late" She whispered in a daze, Zaviyaar who was about to place his lips on her nape, opened his eyes, and the actualization hit him, he moved back slowly but didn't regret or felt awkward because he had seen his touch affect her too and she's comfortable with it.

Aayat just composed herself,  and calm her racing heart beats, she fix her hair properly, brushed them, and then turned to peek at Zaviyaar with her hand on her waist.

"Why did you open my hair?" She asked him glaring at him tucking her bangs behind her ear as she was feeling hot that's why she wrapped her hair in a bun.

"You look beautiful with open hair" he complimented her she pressed her lips controlling her smile, and the anger was long gone and the red hue on her cheek did its own work.

"Now Shall we" Zaviyaar asked her as he forwarded his arm for her to hold.

"We shall" she replied smilingly holding his elbow, both sauntered ahead.

"Rukiye [Wait] " Aayat exclaimed halted him, he raised his brows at her she took her phone in her hand from the bed.

"Keep this in your pocket, I'm not taking any purse with me." She ordered him and handed her phone to him, Zaviyaar took it from her and put it inside his pocket. Then she again held his elbow herself and both walked out.

"Seeriyon se dhiyaan se" Zaviyaar reminded her again his voice full of concern, Aayat rolled her eyes.

[Careful from the staircase]

"Zaviyaar I'm not a kid, I'll handle myself" She replied him calmly getting irritated with over protective behaviour it's not she doesn't like it but sometimes it's too over for her.

"Yeah i know Kiddo" He mocked her earning a hard glare from her.

At the same time the rest of them were checking the last minute things, when they noticed them bickering like a husband and wife, they felt elated.

"Oye hoye! kisi ko qatil karne ka irada hai kya cousin?" Zahaan whistled praised glancing at Aayat, she flipped her hair proudly.

[Woah, Are you planning to kill someone]

"Yes, Aur Mera Nishana tumho" Aayat replied to him, he huffed in annoyance rolling his eyes.

[And you are my target]

"Ek tou Mein Teri tareef karaha hu Aur Tum mujhe he qatil karne ke iarade karahi hai, churail cousin " He uttered in disbelieve rolling his eye balls Aayat scowled at him

[I'm complimenting you and you have planned to kill me witch ]

"What's this cousin? Bhabhii kehna shuru karo" Jannat scolded him, He frowned at her words.

[Start calling her bhabhii now]

"But mom she's younger to me, so how can i call her Bhabhi" Zahaan told them giving reason and making weird faces .

"Hello! Just 5 months okay" Aayat clarified raising her arm in defense, Zaviyaar chuckled beside her earning a glare from her as well.

"She might be younger to you, but she's wife of your elder brother, So you can call her Bhabhi" Jannat explained to him Zahaan made whatever face.

"How's your health grandpa ?" Aayat asked as she walked  up to him and took him in a hug, he patted her head.

"I'm perfectly fine, " He replied assuring her, As she moved back and smiled at him cutely

"Mashallah shehzadi lagrahii hai Meri granddaughter " He complimented her looking at her and admired her Aayat giggled thanked him hugging him again he kissed her head.

[Looking like a princess]

"Finally, Now she can go home" Zahaan exclaimed looking at the girl who was coming out from the guests room. As he heard grandpa is fine now

"Excuse me, your are not suppose to tell me, when I should Leave, I'm taking care of your grandpa not yours" She answered him fuming at him he glared at her

"Grandpa how can you just asked her to be your nurse, stupid girl" Zahaan asked him, shooting daggers at her.

"Excuse me? I'm not a nurse, grandpa is my patient , Eshal is my cousin and she requested me to take his case, that's why I'm here, looking after him, and my name is Zoya , you mannerless boy" She replied sternly glaring at him angrily.

"Stop it you two, And zahaan behave yourself, she's taking care of our grandpa, and you are fighting with her" Zaviyaar said loudly looking at both of them, Zahaan just stared at her angrily.

"Yes, she's our guest, That's how you behave with guests? Apologies to her right now" Usman scolded him sternly , and then ordered him

"Dad don't start wit your lectures now, I'm not going to apologise to her" He replied getting irritated as everyone is lecturing him, his father fumed in anger and about to shout.

"Calm down dad , I'll handle him, just be calm" Zaviyaat stopped him placing his hand on his arm, and assured him.

"Listen, I know there is something more, the way you are eyeing her, but just apologise, would you like it if dad insults you in front of her?" Zaviyaar explained to him calmly, mumbling in his ear! Zahaan looked at him Zaviyaar blinked his eyes he sighed

"Fine I'm sorry" Zahaan said without any expression on his face,

"You better be" Zoya replied, faking a smile at him, Zahaan scowled at her and walked out angrily, rest of them were just perplex by his behavior.

"This guy is just going out of hand, just handle your brother," Usman growled , Zaviyaar nodded before leaving after him.

"I'm sorry Zoya for his behaviour" Jannat apologised holding her hand and pressed her lips feeling embarrassed because of his son.

"No Aunty please you don't have to apologise for him, it's not your fault" Zoya replied shaking her head Jannat smiled and patted her head affectionately.

"I'll just go meet Eshal," Aayat said removing the gloomy atmosphere walking inside her old room Because Eshal is staying there.

~

"What's wrong with you, when did you start this smoking" Zaviyaar admonished him furiously snatching the cigarette which he was about to lit.

"Just want to calm myself down that's it" Zahaan replied casually running his hand through his hair, Zaviyaar glared at him but then comfort himself. 

"Look I know there is something else too, so just tell me, why are you so irritated with that girl?" Zaviyaar asked him, placing his hand on his shoulder.

"We met in restaurant some months back, we friends just having fun, they gave me a dare i have to share a drink with the person who's on my back, and she was the one, I just did my dare, and she slapped me, after that we both just fought badly, Even i apologised to her but still she didn't understood, that's why i don't like her" Zahaan finished remembering it and fumed in bitterness.

"Okay Fine forget that, Today is Saad's big day, his wedding, so just enjoy it okay" Zaviyaar elucidated to him, he figured out that it was his flaw, but he believed this was not the right time to make him understand.

Aayat entered inside the room to gasp seeing the bride and groom getting romantic

"Hey stop it you two, continue this later on" Aayat screamed shutting down her eyes, Both of them noticed her , Eshal just rolled her eyes at her drama, and saad chuckled.

"Chill we aren't doing anything, we are just clicking photos!" Eshal told her, Aayat giggled and then she noticed Eshal.

"Oh My God Eshal" She exclaimed, making a horrified face, Eshal palmed her face worriedly and turned to look at herself in the mirror.

"Shit, I knew those makeup artists will ruin my face, they put too much makeup, I will sue them, but what will happened now, i think we should postpone that wedding, I can't go like this" Eshal ranted walking here and there Aayat cracked up at her crazy best friend.

"Eshal relax, you look beautiful, she's just pulling your leg" Saad told her to hold her hand, she looked at Aayat and glared at her, she grabbed her scarf from the bed and threw it on her face.

"How can you just play with my emotions?" Eshal complained, making a bad face.

"Hey you didn't let me complete it, I was about to say oh my god you look stunning" Aayat said raising her hands, Eshal rolled her eyes!

"Anyway let's leave, Everyone is waiting for you both" Aayat said covering her face with dupatta, Saad looked at her.

"You will be coming with me right? from my side?" Saad asked her, raising his brows, Eshal lifting her dupatta up from her face.

"She's coming with me, she's my best friend understood" Eshal ordered looking at saad, he shook his head disbelief.

"But She's my sister too" Saad clarified, holding Aayat's arm pulling her or his side.

"I don't care she's is my best friend, and she's from my side" Eshal replied pulling Aayat's to his side.

"She's my sister first she'll come with me" saad argued Eshal made a crying face.

"Stop it both of you, I'll come with Eshal first, then with you Saad okay?" She asked looking at them, and waited for their answers, they nodded their heads in yes.

~

Eshal made her entry with the beautiful song playing in that background, Aayat and Zoya on her Either sides, helping her. While her mother was waking beside her Crowds were gathered in front of them with their cell phones, Ladies were just as usual gossiping About their makeup, and dresses.

"Can I just remove this veil , I can't see anything" Eshal complained irritatedly, Zoya chuckled hearing her and Aayat rolled her eyes.

"Just shut your mouth and behave like a bride, you only wanted Saad to remove your veil" Aayat mocked her, giving a fake smile to the aunties who were staring at her and then at her dress, and whispering something or other.

Aayat made Eshal comfortable on the sofa and then left because she had to come again with baraat, Her family was waiting for her only, at the gate.

"Dhiyaan se Aayat " Zaviyaar shouted as soon he saw had running towards them, listening him she slow down her speed, and walked slowly, As soon She joined them music started loudly.

Zahaan and Aayat began to dance crazily, Zaviyaar broanded  his eyes at both of them and palmed his face embarrassed.

While others just chortle at the duo, Even Aayat pulled rest of them too, they all were hoofing and strolling inside behind saad, Zaviyaar was getting worriedy for Aayat what if she fell as she was wearing heels.

And only that happened Aayat tripped and lost her balance, Asher who was passing by about to help her but before then Zaviyaae hold her wrapping his arm around her back, And shot Asher a deadly look.

"Chill I was just trying to help her dude," Asher told him glancing at Aayat, at the same time Aayat just closed her her and leaned completely on Zaviyaar, because of the ache in her right ankle.

"Thankyou, but when I'm here with her she doesn't need anyone's help" He retorted forcing a smile at him, And then helped her inside he pulled the chair and made her comfortable over there.

"i told you that you'll hurt yourself but you didn't listen to me, now see how much it's paining you" Zaviyaar scolded her, fuming in fury.

Aayat just looked down like a kid hearing him, he bent down near her feet, She gasped palming her mouth enlarging her eyes, and peeked around to see if anyone looking at them.

"Zaviyaar kya kar rahein hein app, uthein please Mat Karein yeh" She whispered leaned down near his her getting Embarrassed as he was opening her heels.

[what are you doing get up, don't do this

"Khayal Rakh raha hoon tunhara, Haq hai Mera" He told her, raising his head and looking at her, her heart fluttering with his actions.

[I'm just taking care of you, it's my right]

Do tell me how's the chapter

Show some love🤌🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
332K 7.3K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
131K 8.1K 31
"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were" Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress neither she wants to be one. She kn...