Mafia's True Love

By Abhirami_army

This is a story of a girl named y/n who caught the attention by a mafia boss after she helped him out. More

When I Met Him-1
Treating him-2
Not an update
(1)Meet again!-3
(2)Meet Again!-4
Café owner-5
Unexpected-6
A Small Night-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
New Cover page
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter 16

Chapter 10

1.4K 45 3
By Abhirami_army

Before starting the chapter, in my opinion it's better to ready while listening to heat waves slowed version. If you don't like, there's no problem you can ready without that, anyway just enjoy the chapter✨

Taehyug's POV
I was sleeping peacefully until someone suddenly hugged me from behind. It's not y/n, it take me some time to process the situation. Without wasting any second I turned around.

Jungkook POV
I saw her checking the whole kitchen and then the Dust bin, I'm sure she must be sad.
Hmmm, but still I need some time to calm myself.

At night time.
I don't even know whether they came or not. Nowadays I can't sleep without her so I decided to go to her room.

At room.

I got in and saw her wrapped in the blanket. I decided to get in it without she knowing.
I get in the blanket being sleepy, saying "baby" and when I wrapped my hand around her I noticed somethings.

Biceps? Musky floral scent?

Suddenly the person turn around, I don't even get time to think.

Author's POV
Taehyung turned around and his eyes become wide open as well as jungkook's.

Taehyung: "you!? Why are you here?" He said which make y/n woke up.
Jungkook get up from the bed as soon as possible.

Jungkook: hyung..

Y/n: "J-jungkook?!" She said realising that everything thing was messed up.
And here our taehyung was still in the shock but he already understand what's going on.

His eyes didn't leave jungkook. He turned to look at y/n and his eyes become red with tears at the corner because of anger and disappointment.

Jungkook: hyung..I can explai-

Taehyung cut him off by saying.

Taehyung: Not you, you explain y/n.

Y/n: Oppa, I..I-

Taehyung: "okay..then no need to explain but just tell me, why? WHY?" he said burst of crying soon he become really angry.

Taehyung: "JUST SAY WHY KIM Y/N?!!!" he screamed make her flinch.
She hugged him tightly while crying he heart out.

Y/n: "Oppa I'm really sorry oppa, please forgive me.." she cried but he didn't hugged her back which make her realise that how sad and disappointed he was which make her really regret everything.
Jungkook was cursing himself for make her life like this. He was crying silently looking down.

Y/n: "oppa please hug me back oppa please, pleaseeee" her all strength was gone now as she was crying like hell.

Y/n: oppa say something at least look at me, y-your silent was k-killing me opp-
She couldn't complete her sentence as she fainted.

Taehyung felt she was not taking anything and felt her whole wait on him. That was then he realise that she fainted.

Taehyung: y/n? Hey wake up.
He said while tapping her cheeks slightly.

Jungkook: Y/n?!
When jungkook was about to touch her taehyung hold his hand.

Taehyung: don't you are jungkook, wait outside I will come there, I have something to discuss.
Taehyung said and throwed jungkook's hand.

With that jungkook hesitantly went out of the room.

Taehyung take the water bottle from the nightstand and sprinkle some on her face and tapped.
She slowly opened her eyes and as soon as she saw him she recall what just happened earlier. Her eyes become teary and said.

Y/n: "oppa can please forgive?" She said at the verge of crying.

Taehyung: princess....let's talk about it later, now sleep you're tired.

Y/n:" please oppa if you don't forgive me, I can't take it.

Taehyung: Hmm.....I forgive you, now get some rest.
With that taehyung leave the room but didn't saw jungkook.

Jungkook POV
I went outside of the room and went to jimin hyung.

At jimin's room.

I saw him sleeping peacefully.

Jungkook: hyung..
I tapped his shoulder which made him woke up.

Jimin: jungkook? Why are you here at this time?
He asked sitting up.

Author's POV
Jungkook hugged him out of blue and cried. Jimin flinch but soon her rubbed his back comforting him.

Jimin: Hey calm down and say what happened?
Jungkook explained the whole thing.

Jimin: hey it's not your fault, so stop blaming yourself jungkook.

Jungkook: but hyung-

Jimin: come let's go to the living room, he will come down there after treating her.
Jungkook nod.

At living room.

Jimin was comforting him and at that time Taehyung came. He sit opposite of them.

Taehyung: so tell me when did it start? Be.Honest.

Jungkook explained him the whole story, how they met and all.

Taehyung: So, you all are had been making me a fool? I'm I right Jimin?
He sad with disbelief. Jimin just looked down.
They heard footsteps from the stairs and see her coming.

Taehyung: Y/n, come sit here.
Y/n came and sit.

Taehyung: So you all are a set and now I feel like I'm alienated. So thanks for all these and bye.
With that her went to his room. They all are confused and regretted, They follow him.
Taehyung went to his room and start packing his stuffs while his tears are falling non stop.

Y/n: "OPPA, what are you doing?" She said and grab his hand, but he yanked her hand away.
Jungkook came and grab his hand which make him stop on his track. Taehyung turn around.

Jungkook: Hyung...I'm really sorry, I shouldn't do that...... you're not the who should leave............... it's.....me.

Taehyung: Then leave.

Jungkook: "Hm" he smiled painfully at taehyung. His eyes was filled with tears.
Y/n'a eyes widened.

Y/n: no!! Don't jungkook.
Jungkook leave the room without giving any reply became if look at her he can't leave her.
Y/n also ran behind him while taehyung just sit there on his bed with a blank face. Jimin also ran behind them.

When jungkook was about to open the front door y/n back hugged him.

Y/n: Don't you love me jungkook?
Jungkook turn around hurriedly and take face in his hand and said.

Jungkook: Of course baby, I love you.

Y/n: Then why are doing this to me?

Jungkook: Baby I should go now, I'm not leaving you just standing away from you for some days that's all. I will come back.....soon
Without thinking anything y/n kissed him he also kissed back. There tears miss together on each other cheeks. The kiss is full of love and sadness.
Y/n is out of breath but she was not breaking the kiss so jungkook break the kiss and turn around to leave but jimin stopped him grabbing his hand.

Jungkook: hyung, please look after her, don't make her skip the meals and all, okay?
Jimin hugged him and said.

Jimin: Jungkook I can talk to taehyung, I will make him understand.

Jungkook: Hmm but now I should leave hyung.
When he was about to turn around he again stopped to say something to her.

Jungkook: y/n, you can keep my stuffs for my memory.
With that he leave open the front door and stepped out without letting her say something.
Y/n ran behind him while crying harder.

Jungkook: guards block her.
Guard: but sir-

Jungkook: I'm you're boss, do as I SAY !
He said without even looking back. He went to his other guard and take the key and went far away with the car.
Y/n scream " JUNGKOOK!!!!!" but he just disappeared from her sight.

I hope you guys like this chapter. Please try to vote and comment lovelys. See you at next chapter, until then stay safe and stay tuned😘💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.3K 17
e: "The Mute Girl and the Mafia King" In a big city, there was a girl named y/n who couldn't talk. She met jungkook , the powerful Mafia boss. Even...
8.8K 108 21
Y/n is 19, homeless and steals for a living. But when a fateful encounter happens at a local bar, things turn for the better for y/n, or maybe not...
46 3 22
A love story of a girl who went away when she was young, to come back to meet the Boy the reason why she got sent away.
137K 4.3K 28
A very dangerous Mafia King V kidnapped a girl named Y/N who is very much innocent to know about the cruel world. Lets see what's happens with them...