When I Met Him-1

I think I should start off with telling about myself. Well...my name is y/n I will be turning 18 soon which is also the day of Christmas so I usually get tons of presents. Most of the people, including me describe me as a calm and lovable person. I love to help people and animals when they get hurt which you will find out soon.

I have brown hair with brown eyes combined with a sexy body which all the guys want but they don't get

I have brown hair with brown eyes combined with a sexy body which all the guys want but they don't get. Since I don't date any guys, I don't even have a crush at all......I am still single. And I had a family with mom, dad, an older brother but my parents died in a car accident and two years ago my brother Tae[Kim Taehyung] left us so we haven't heard or seen him since. He is 25 so he is six years older than me and also he was always there for me when I got into a trouble until he left us. Now I am studying and doing a part time job at a coffee shop.

Okay enough about me let's go on to where it all began, which is when I first met him.

It all started when I was walking home from work since I was tired from school and work so I decided to take a shortcut which is an alley.

So here I am walking down this creepy alley with trash everywhere and it smells disgusting. There are also rats down here probably eating some food from the trash bin. I was almost out of the alley when I heard a noise behind me.I turned around and saw some guys at the entrance looking at this alley either for someone or something.

I was about to turn around to run but someone grabs me. He wrapped one arm around my waist so I won't get away while his other hand goes around my mouth to stop me from screaming. I can tell that it is a guy since I can feel his muscular body so he is strong. I tried to get out of his arms but he is stronger than me so my attempts were useless.

"if you won't stop struggling you are just going to hurt yourself" he whispered while tightening his grip.

I stop struggling so I won't end up hurting myself since he is well built. When is stop struggling he loosens his grip so now they aren't so tight. I want to see his face but the alley is so dark and also I am in front of him. He started backing away with me as the guys come closer to us. They saw us but suddenly ran away. I can't process what's happening. And also let go of me.

I just turn on my flashlight asap since it's so dark. When I turn around I saw a guy with dark black and brown hair with long bangs, brown eyes and wearing a black suit. Black suit?! Is he a mafia?! My eyes widened.

"w-who are you"? I asked and took some steps backward

"Don't be scared. I will not hurt you" he said and backed away a little try to not to make me uncomfortable.

"BTW, my name is Jungkook" he said with a bunny smile.

"And if you don't mind can you tell me your name"? he ask with a hopeful face.

"y-y/n" I said with a little smile because I think he is not a bad kind of person.

"Nice name, and next time onwards you should take a bus or a cab because using alleys are not that safe" he said.

"Hmm" I just hummed in response while thinking that how can I take a cab daily! And also at this time there is no bus.

"Where is your house"? He ask.

"It's up to their" I pointed the direction.

"Okay come I will give you a walk up to their" he offered.

"No it's fine, you don't need to" I said.

"It's alright and it's also for your safety, come" he said.

"Okay then...." I said.

When we step out of the alley, I noticed that his palm was bleeding.

Author's POV

Y/n: Hey, it's bleeding!!

Jungkook: What?

Y/n: Your palm.

Jungkook: Oh it's nothing.

Y/n: No it's bleeding badly, do one thing for now you should tie this scarf and when we reach there I will treat this.

Y/n said while giving him her scarf.

Jungkook was trying to tie that around his arm but failed.

Y/n: It's okay I will tie that.

Jungkook: Oh thanks.

After tying.

Jungkook: I had been noticed that you are using vanilla scent, are not you?

Y/n: Yeah, it's my favorite.

After 3 min.

Y/n: Hmm we are here.

Imagine it's the night sky

Hope you all enjoyed it.