A Small Night-7

Y/n: "Jungkook?"

Y/n: "Jungkook?"

Jungkook: "Baby" he sat near me.

Y/n: "What? Why are you here?"

Author's POV

Jungkook: "Baby let's continue what we had started" he said smirking.

Y/n: "Huh?! Noo!"

Jungkook: "Baby please, I can't sleep if I won't complete it" he said with puppy eyes.

Y/n looked down at her lap.

Jungkook: "Why are not saying anything?"

Y/n: "Pabo I'm shy, and why are you asking? You should do that, I'm always ready for anything....for you" she said blushing.

Jungkook: "Then" he said as he turn off the lights and kissed her.

He slowly made her lay down and hover while kissing her passionately. She wrapped her hands around his neck and his hands was supporting him. She was out of breath so she tapped his shoulders. He broke the kiss.

Jungkook: "Baby" he called while panting.

Y/n: "Hmm" she hummed trying to catch some air.

Jungkook: "Can I stay here tonight?"

Y/n thought for a second and said.

Y/n: "Jungkook, I don't have problem at all but what if oppa see us?"

Jungkook: "Don't worry, he won't"

Y/n: "Then...sure" she said smiling.

Jungkook smiled and kissed her forehead. He snuggle into her neck and inhaled deep her scent.

Jungkook: "You are so addictive babe"

Y/n smiled and played with his hair.

Y/n: "Jungkook can I ask you something?"

Jungkook: "Hmm"

Y/n: "Umm, Do you had any lover or a crush?"

Jungkook lean back and cupped her face staring deeply.

Jungkook: "No baby" he said smiling.

Y/n felt relief as she smiled.

Jungkook: "But don't you had a crush?" he said with a pout.

Y/n: "Don't worry, I'm over from it my Kookie..."

Jungkook: "What did you call me?!"

He asked with a teasing tone.

Y/n: "N-nothing" she said and hide in his chest while slightly blushing.

Jungkook: "Don't be shy baby, I loved it" he said while looking down at her who was still hiding in his chest.

Y/n: "Jungkook"

Jungkook: "Yes baby" he said while closing his eyes.

Y/n: "I had been red that Mafias should not be virgins, so you are not a virgin?" she said with a sad voice.

Jungkook eyes shot open after he heard this.

Jungkook: "B-baby just look at the clock, it's already late and I'm also hella tired so let's sleep now, talks later" he said and pulled her closer to his embrace.

Y/n felt that he was avoiding this question but she just shrugged it off as she was also sleepy.

With that they sleep while cuddling each other.

First of all Sorryyyy....
I know this is very short but I just post like this because I want to make a chapter of A night of them, but I got only this much for THIS night (It means I planed another nights so don't think that it is the only night chapter) so I'm really sorry.