Chapter 10

Before starting the chapter, in my opinion it's better to ready while listening to heat waves slowed version. If you don't like, there's no problem you can ready without that, anyway just enjoy the chapter✨

Taehyug's POV
I was sleeping peacefully until someone suddenly hugged me from behind. It's not y/n, it take me some time to process the situation. Without wasting any second I turned around.

Jungkook POV
I saw her checking the whole kitchen and then the Dust bin, I'm sure she must be sad.
Hmmm, but still I need some time to calm myself.

At night time.
I don't even know whether they came or not. Nowadays I can't sleep without her so I decided to go to her room.

At room.

I got in and saw her wrapped in the blanket

I got in and saw her wrapped in the blanket. I decided to get in it without she knowing.
I get in the blanket being sleepy, saying "baby" and when I wrapped my hand around her I noticed somethings.

Biceps? Musky floral scent?

Suddenly the person turn around, I don't even get time to think.

Author's POV
Taehyung turned around and his eyes become wide open as well as jungkook's.

Taehyung: "you!? Why are you here?" He said which make y/n woke up.
Jungkook get up from the bed as soon as possible.

Jungkook: hyung..

Y/n: "J-jungkook?!" She said realising that everything thing was messed up.
And here our taehyung was still in the shock but he already understand what's going on.

His eyes didn't leave jungkook. He turned to look at y/n and his eyes become red with tears at the corner because of anger and disappointment.

Jungkook: hyung..I can explai-

Taehyung cut him off by saying.

Taehyung: Not you, you explain y/n.

Y/n: Oppa, I..I-

Taehyung: "okay..then no need to explain but just tell me, why? WHY?" he said burst of crying soon he become really angry.

Taehyung: "JUST SAY WHY KIM Y/N?!!!" he screamed make her flinch.
She hugged him tightly while crying he heart out.

Y/n: "Oppa I'm really sorry oppa, please forgive me.." she cried but he didn't hugged her back which make her realise that how sad and disappointed he was which make her really regret everything.
Jungkook was cursing himself for make her life like this. He was crying silently looking down.

Y/n: "oppa please hug me back oppa please, pleaseeee" her all strength was gone now as she was crying like hell.

Y/n: oppa say something at least look at me, y-your silent was k-killing me opp-
She couldn't complete her sentence as she fainted.

Taehyung felt she was not taking anything and felt her whole wait on him. That was then he realise that she fainted.

Taehyung: y/n? Hey wake up.
He said while tapping her cheeks slightly.